PDA

View Full Version : WTF is the point

Candaman
24-07-04, 02:36
Well log on today and find

http://sigdepot.nhldepot.org/Cannings/map[.JPG

So silent hope u had fun ninja'ing all the ops in the game i guess i won't be coming back b4 doy and a lot of my clan feels the same pluto is now well and truely dead.

I hope kk u find a way to stop this in doy otherwise i won't be hanging around long

Underground
24-07-04, 02:37
Its to make their E-Penis feel big.

-FN-
24-07-04, 02:39
I especially loved the part where shit was thrown on TRADE for us not to "ninja OPs back"...

So all the fighting has to stop whenever the attackers are ready to go to bed, yet they can start when there are little to no defenders on. It's a pleasant one-way street some people must live on :rolleyes:

Candaman
24-07-04, 02:41
well silent killed it first time going to tg and now they've just made it pluto population = silent

Disturbed021
24-07-04, 02:44
With such a low population that NC has atm it is very easy for any big clan to hack most of the map if they time it when hardly anyone is on to defend...so I don't really see a point. Yaaaay closed grs for all Pro-city runners :rolleyes: whoopie...
This game gets more and more fun :rolleyes:

Phlith
24-07-04, 02:46
yea ninja hacking is gay although they wanted a fight and weren't getting it from anyone so they decided to start a fight and well it worked.

krypto
24-07-04, 02:50
waaaooo! now all rats came out of their holes. nice to see. was really fun to see how many [fighting] ppl can be on pluto online at the same time!

thx to sXr, they fighted most times allone without support of other clans against us!

i hope now some more ppl will come to fight us. perhaps now all woke up.

cu later dead or alive we will see ^^ :)

Candaman
24-07-04, 02:52
waaaooo! now all rats came out of their holes. nice to see. was really fun to see how many [fighting] ppl can be on pluto online at the same time!

thx to sXr, they fighted most times allone without support of other clans against us!

y are we gonna fight u when u just ninja hack the ops?

Social-Zero
24-07-04, 02:53
And then we are considered lame for and i Quote " zone whoring the ug "

8 people managed to hack a whole map in less then 20 minutes and managed to defend theirselves against 2 clans for over an hour while hacking back the ops we just hacked.

Just perfect...

You guys are AMAZING ! O_o

I smell somethin fishy , and it's not Chosen

Menolak
24-07-04, 02:57
y are we gonna fight u when u just ninja hack the ops?

Stop crying and just ninja them back.
Recruit clan memebers in varying time zones, so you can defend against ninja hackers.
Go insane placing turrets.
Stop crying.

You seriously gonna not get Doy cause ya got ninja'd?
I don't know you, and I'm not trying to flame you, either.
Find out what timezone they play in, and stay awake all night to kick their ass, if you have to.
But most of all:
Stop Crying :p

Disturbed021
24-07-04, 02:58

Actually, I think you just put everyone to sleep until DoY. See how fun it is when you own all the OPs and noone tries to take them from you. *shrug* If there were a crapload of active clans I can understand and would have actually thought it was fun.....but with the population the way it is.....

rob444
24-07-04, 02:59
Keep it in-game? ;) :lol:

Social-Zero
24-07-04, 03:00
Know Your Boundries

krypto
24-07-04, 03:00
candaman lol
we never ninja hack any ops normaly.

and u cant say that it wasnt fun! was really great action on pluto lol!
(don't tell anyone else he/she wouldn't belive!) rofl

but perhaps u think we wanna hav all these f**in ops, but we only did it for fun and we and a few other had fun! really

so don't cry plz

Candaman
24-07-04, 03:03
i'm not crying i just wonder when silent are gonna be people outside their clan that wanna have fun

krypto
24-07-04, 03:07
oh lol perhaps silent isnt as bad as u think!
we wonna do the same like all other who play NC.
we wonna hav fun!

we lose fights and we win fights like all other clans and ppl.

we r only one clan with a few happy ppl who enjoy this game (most times).

wOOt wOOt silent rescued pluto!!

Marx
24-07-04, 03:08
Make it so clans have to pay for OP's... And shit like this wouldn't happen.

They would be a status symbol - a true symbol of strength, as opposed to the current model...

-REMUS-
24-07-04, 03:08
Yeah I had fun but you guys should of known that Pluto clans can't really muster a decent fighting force without prior notice.

Still pimp held their quarter with ayb and lotus helping, as well as a few other clans that i cant remember.

Silent still dont own the map like a few other clans before it hav done.

Social-Zero
24-07-04, 03:12
Silent still dont own the map like a few other clans before it hav done.

It's ok , you can say SXR ;)

Lexxuk
24-07-04, 03:12
Make it so clans have to pay for OP's... And shit like this wouldn't happen.

They would be a status symbol - a true symbol of strength, as opposed to the current model...

If money was worth anything, sure, but even at 100k per 24 hours, thats only a few minutes whacking warbots.

Owning whole map, seen that before, gang wasnt it?

Marx
24-07-04, 03:14
If money was worth anything, sure, but even at 100k per 24 hours, thats only a few minutes whacking warbots.

Owning whole map, seen that before, gang wasnt it?So make the amount of money paid determined though exponential multiplication so that a group which wants to own the map will have to pay out the ass for the bold move.

Lexxuk
24-07-04, 03:17
again, money in this game is meaningless, you'll find 1 man clans with 40mil + in the bank, and people less willing to take over an op if it costs them so much per day to take over it.

Instead there should be a limit on how many Op's a faction can own (not clan, faction) but also made so that a faction cant hack its own factions Op.

Thinking something like that might happen with DOY, its been hinted at that with DOY Faction becomes more important than Clan.

Marx
24-07-04, 03:18
again, money in this game is meaningless, you'll find 1 man clans with 40mil + in the bank, and people less willing to take over an op if it costs them so much per day to take over it.

Instead there should be a limit on how many Op's a faction can own (not clan, faction) but also made so that a faction cant hack its own factions Op.

Thinking something like that might happen with DOY, its been hinted at that with DOY Faction becomes more important than Clan.
*shrug*

I don't mind OP limitation no matter how its done... As long as its not "Here, you can have one OP".

-Demon-
24-07-04, 03:20
wOOt wOOt silent rescued pluto!!

Ok pinch yourself...[ edited ]
Right say that again Silent rescued pluto..buddy you just killed yours and everyones elses fun..rescue is not the work I would use.

[ edited ]
Enjoy the server Silent...your welcome to it right now.

Lexxuk
24-07-04, 03:22
*shrug*

I don't mind OP limitation no matter how its done... As long as its not "Here, you can have one OP".

We had that when UK retail opened, most of us started on Saturn, where the clans there had agreements that "we own this op, you own that op, ok? thanks" so they got really annoyed when we started to play and actually started op wars with them, ruined their ideal utopia of op's O_o

The_Tyrant^
24-07-04, 03:25
ROF<AMAO!$1
countless lightning bolts up my anus
limps chopped off
head blown off with a cs
and look my ass is on fire

Y'OUCHIE!

DrNarf
24-07-04, 03:30
@demon - To say something like that about everyone in TG is a stupid exaduration. Firstly, both silent and spirit (haven't seen FF around in a while on pluto so can't comment for them), don't use crappy tactics like tl3 healing people, ress killing and spamming turrets, yet you can honestly say that they are just complete "retards". There are far worse people in other factions, in fact I've actually found the silent and spirit guys to be some of the most reasonable people I've met so far in the game.

P.S. bear in mind not all of those ops are held by silent, some of them are Spirit ops too you know, not many, but some. ;)

/edit - silent may have done so in the past, but from what I've seen personally they don't. Besides I don't really think they go out of their way to do it at every opertunity.

As for Spirit ninja hacking, there have been a _VERY_ small number of times when other clans have ninja hacked us, so we ninja hacked them back to get them to fight for them properly. There have also been other incidents where we attacked an op with only 3 people as the enemy had very few people as well, even numbers on both sides, just less people than normal so it may have been regarded as a 'ninja'.

We believe strongly that ops are focus points of PvP and nothing more, all we want when we attack an op is a fight. The reason we don't hold many ops is because most of the time when we attack someone, we only do the first two layers (sometimes not even that), to get the enemy's attention and don't even bother with the 3rd because we don't need it. To say Spirit's morals have gone out the window is just another exaduration and you know it. ;)

Candaman
24-07-04, 03:31
@demon - To say something like that about everyone in TG is a stupid exaduration. Firstly, both silent and spirit (haven't seen FF around in a while on pluto so can't comment for them), don't use crappy tactics like tl3 healing people, ress killing and spamming turrets, yet you can honestly say that they are just complete "retards". There are far worse people in other factions, in fact I've actually found the silent and spirit guys to be some of the most reasonable people I've met so far in the game.

P.S. bear in mind not all of those ops are held by silent, some of them are Spirit ops too you know, not many, but some. ;)

actually silent do and i have screenies to prove if any of u silent folk wanna disagree i can post but i'll give u that spirit don't

but then again spirit said they don't ninja hack as a clan rule so i guess all their rules have gone out the window

Shadow Dancer
24-07-04, 03:40
I smell somethin fishy , and it's not Chosen

:lol:

Hey FN, sorry about my clanmate instigating with you on trade. :(

Disturbed021
24-07-04, 03:42
31 out of 36 OPs are theirs atm...but ooooh yeah it was just so they could get a fight :rolleyes:
Thats why they came over trade and said they were going to bed so don't ninja hack them :rolleyes:
TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if the OPs stay theirs for awhile.......most ppl only play for the fights not the OPs. Most ppl do not want to spend 2 hours hacking OPs w/o a fight.......

manderf
24-07-04, 05:59
Silent dont make PIMP look shitty because we got help from other clans. When you first took sieger we had lik 3 people online, it wasnt that bad on our part how we where able to create an attack force even though this attack came way outta nowhere and we where disorganized. You really think you saved the server? well then fuck off you didnt, after that long ass fight, and prep i was fucking exhausted and the only reason i kept fighting was to hold simmons so the whole map didnt look like a giant piss napkin, I dont even feel like op fighting after shit like that, i mean it was fun for while but thats will never happen again. Pluto is filled with ghosts of past who have been dealing with shit like this all the time, and if you look at the server count its not helping to much.

People just cant keep up with your clan, i mean you went on for a damn long time and if you put that much into a game and can op fight like that EVERY day, then have the whole map and destroy the game, i actually have a life and cant sit around for 5 hours without being able to move.

Birkoff
24-07-04, 06:03
lol OMG silent get fuckign worse.... that fuckign worse than fuckign FF.... jesus.. I'm glade i don't play this fucking game atm... jesus.... *carms down" I ain't seen the whole map TG since FF ninjad it when we were all playing RYL and L2....

*sigh*

If you want a fight how about you atatck ONE OP when we have PPL on.

Bring on Neocron2... i hope it works... i really Miss NC :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

LiL T
24-07-04, 07:58
What you do is you attack one outpost and keep attacking it every day ever hour till you get it then defend it till your happy and rdy to attack a new op.

enigma_b17
24-07-04, 08:57
"What you do is you attack one outpost and keep attacking it every day ever hour till you get it then defend it till your happy and rdy to attack a new op."

The problem with pluto though is that the server population for most of the time is too low for any clan to realistically defend an op. High times for one clan are low times for another, so this doesnt surprise me at all, ninja hacking was bound to happen, its simply the only way ppl can take ops these days. Certain clans do their best to defend ops, but its gettin to the point where its a 2 man team against the enemy lol

-Demon-
24-07-04, 10:41
The problem with pluto though is that the server population for most of the time is too low for any clan to realistically defend an op. High times for one clan are low times for another, so this doesnt surprise me at all, ninja hacking was bound to happen, its simply the only way ppl can take ops these days. Certain clans do their best to defend ops, but its gettin to the point where its a 2 man team against the enemy lol

Ok thats all very well, but the need for 31 ops ? Nothing..except for being being dickheads...ruined the server whats left of it. I don't even dare look at the pops tonight.

@Dr Narf Ok I'm sorry Spirit on the whole are ok. Silent do however noob buff and tbh I'm guessing you are tg so you would never know anyway unless you can tell the difference on the cast gfx.
You may see it reasonable to kill the server more and take a stupid action like this, but I don't. Don't you think when AYB was formed we could of done what Silent did? You know why we didn't? Yeah thats right we don't need to claim 31 ops to make up for our lacking in the trouser dept.

manderf
24-07-04, 10:45
ya lets take a look at the ayb bitch thread shall we?? I hope everyone who spoke out against them is feeling pretty stupid right now. Ya they where the problem the whole time :rolleyes:

Lethys
24-07-04, 10:48
oh lol perhaps silent isnt as bad as u think!

No it isn't. By the looks of it, it's a lot worse than that.
First the event at MB and now this? And you really think you've rescued the server?

And as I have always said, clans should be limited to one of each type of OP.

ichinin
24-07-04, 11:10
If you are not online to defend your ops, shut the fuck up.

These discussions are POINTLESS unless you have members in all timezones around the world. If an op fall into enemy hands without any turrets going of; THEN you have a ninja'd op, not because you are too lazy to recruit members from all parts of the world.

I'd suggest moderators to CLOSE this and ANY FOLLOWING threads, all people do is in them are whine just because they were not online.

trigger hurt
24-07-04, 11:21

These discussions are POINTLESS unless you have members in all timezones around the world. If an op fall into enemy hands without any turrets going of; THEN you have a ninja'd op, not because you are too lazy to recruit members from all parts of the world.

I'd suggest moderators to CLOSE this and ANY FOLLOWING threads, all people do is in them are whine just because they were not online.
No offense intended here, but what the hell do you know? Something about your 1 man clan lends me to beleive you have never been in a real op fight in the first place. It has nothing to do with not being online and everything to do with a clan who, already owned half of the map now owning the entirety of the map.

Trust me, I was cartel when we were the most hated clan on Saturn. I know about owning the entire map. At first, we did it to get fights and people showed up, but people stopped showing up because they didnt have our stamina, eventually, we owned the entire map and noone contested us unless they had every other faction in the game. Even then, we usually came out ahead. But it wasn't fun for us and it wasnt fun for the rest of the server.

This is completly stupid to do something like that on a server whose population is already at dismal levels. The pluto people are always talking about how they want/need more people to come to their server...but then they do and they are greeted by shit like this.

-Demon-
24-07-04, 11:30

Too lazy?? LoL have you seen plutos pop recently or not? I think it would be very hard at the moment for us to get many people from different time zones...even if we did, we would not do something like this...it defeats the object of the clan and certainly we don't get off on the fact that we have 'rescued' the server by doing so.

They are not pointless...I suggest if you don't like the look of a thread stay away from it. It's not like we are forcing you to post or read anything jeez, so next time you feel the need to comment take your own advise and stfu.

ufora
24-07-04, 11:40
to cannings: wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
to cannings: call a wwwwaaaambbluance
to cannings: stopwine.com kthxbai
to cannings: getsomeskills.com
to cannings: you done it to ff

so stfu

just quit the fucking game all together actually [ edited ] and stop complaining

-Demon-
24-07-04, 11:50

so stfu

just quit the fucking game all together actually [ edited ] and stop complaining

Done it to FF? LoL FF are dead son..sorry to break the news to ya. We had a couple of fights with them and they gave up. I suppose you could say we killed FF but hey FF had killed alot of good clans and people.

We didn't kill the server however...Silent took nice care of that one.

If ayb didn't exist you wouldn't of had fights...as it stands now you will probably have none cause no one can be fucked with Silent [ edited ], end of story.

ufora
24-07-04, 11:58
when u spam trade with stop whining and shit, u cant complain ur self

[ edited ]

Marx
24-07-04, 12:21

your clan is a bunch of fucking hipocrits.
His clan isn't the only group of people who has players that bitch.

:rolleyes:

Looks like Silent is the new TG flavour of the cycle, wonder who'll be next.

Opar
24-07-04, 12:24
Reminds me of the situation(s) we've had on Saturn this past year.

First we had ND (New Dawn) taking over the entire, thus fucking over the entire server no end, then, more recently, we had Cartel [ edited ]

but it really does fuck the game up for everyone.

Pith
24-07-04, 12:25
oh my. unprofessional

manderf
24-07-04, 12:29
TG has owned the map for way too long, if aybs going then means sxr and pimp are the only op fighters........... wheres SS and nda( i thought they where coming back o_O ) silent i hope your having fun with your little power play because i know pimp wont be able to hold out stamina wise.

erm btw look at my sweet avatar

-Demon-
24-07-04, 12:55

[ edited ]

And which clan do you belong to...hmm.

Listen I think this is a more than valid post about how nibish a clan can be. As I already said we had more than ample opportunity to the same as Silent but didn't because we (AYB) know its lame and what really becomes of it? Nothing except more people leave or get put off even coming or more and more ninja hacking.

Did Silent think it was saving the server when it wiped out all the Pro-city grs that we provided? I really would love to know what Silent were on last night cuz I could do with some.

Hipocrits? No Is this trade? No.
Listen Silent knew exactly what they were doing and how lame it is. I really wish that I could say I'm going to take back the ops...tbh I don't really care anymore.

GambitFlame
24-07-04, 13:04
Not really gonna say anything to this apart from this seems very familiar, everyone on 3

NEW DAWN

:lol: ah those where the days used to love being able to GR to every OP without Synap :D awww i miss those days, much love to Divide :)

Anyways i hope Silent are happy with the map im sure you and that piss yellow will be very happy

so stfu

[ edited ]

GG and i quit

WINNAR

Morpheous
24-07-04, 13:08
Stop crying and just ninja them back.
Recruit clan memebers in varying time zones, so you can defend against ninja hackers.
Go insane placing turrets.
Stop crying.

You seriously gonna not get Doy cause ya got ninja'd?
I don't know you, and I'm not trying to flame you, either.
Find out what timezone they play in, and stay awake all night to kick their ass, if you have to.
But most of all:
Stop Crying :p
This is interesting, makes me renember a thread, "What's wrong with AYB?"

That's why *Points at Candaman*

Not flaming, but take Menolak's advice. Get people in from all timezones, get some turrets (Though you're making them yourself, Phoenix isn't selling you any :p) and try fighting people when they come hack your OP.

Ninja'ing isn't a one-way thing. It takes a retaliation not to be ninja'd, so it's partly your own fault.

Now...
Stop Crying! :p

eldiabloz
24-07-04, 13:11
Guys are you crazy?

In your opinion if we've man power and strength to take a op we can't do it before the defenders are online? Please be realistic in 2 years of neocron i've never seen this so...

Do you prefer all clans decide on a table which op have to own each over and so where's the fun? Where's the war? Remember this is a mmoRPG (massive multiplayer online Role Play Game) We're enemy so if silent take the enemy op where's the matter?

Italian have a word for this kind of topic... who open it can't lose and this is called "rosik"... so Candaman go rosik and try to play a game where there's no difficulty where u've to push a button and all the world will be full of flowers ;)

I hope you enjoy it.

solling
24-07-04, 13:20
well cannings i would have felt sorry for u if ur clan never ninja hacked :rolleyes:

i remeber ur clan doing the same many times

also to SXR i was online a few mins last night i see 8 or 9 silent online and i go to sxr and i seee 11 + online so how the hell can u clal that a ninja
its NOT a ninja is u guys CHOOSE not to fight for ur ops or get beaten
u guys HAD peops online all u had to do was fight for em

Candaman
24-07-04, 13:21
This is interesting, makes me renember a thread, "What's wrong with AYB?"

That's why *Points at Candaman*

Not flaming, but take Menolak's advice. Get people in from all timezones, get some turrets (Though you're making them yourself, Phoenix isn't selling you any :p) and try fighting people when they come hack your OP.

Ninja'ing isn't a one-way thing. It takes a retaliation not to be ninja'd, so it's partly your own fault.

Now...
Stop Crying! :p

oh lets see the people that are allied with the people that hold the ops don't mind the current situation what a suprise. Silent say they want a fight so they hack a op no one comes so the hack another no one comes u'd think this might give them a hint that no ones coming. Until u morpheous or fa in general get into the op scene and actually work for ops and feel what its like to know even if u do fight for them u know u'll wake up with them all ninja hacked back. I went through all that with ff when the server was mildly populated but not again now there no one online. tbh they can have their ops cus they won't be getting any more fights from me

oh and @ufora plz no more abuse i'm really scared that u can flame me on a forum loool

solling
24-07-04, 13:31
I suppose you could say we killed FF

lol i find this funne

we had gone inactive long before that only 5 guys or so playing

and u had just started bravo bravo :p

El Gringo
24-07-04, 13:57
Ok, now its my time...
I am silent member, I was one of the first silent at MB when the event came up..., I was pked 2 times before anyone of us pked anybody. So please ....

The nightly hacks weren't just ninja hacks, like some of you narrow view "wannabe" fighters think. It was a political statement, and it should be take as one. Understand it or .....

Ozambabbaz
24-07-04, 14:03
well cannings i would have felt sorry for u if ur clan never ninja hacked :rolleyes:

i remeber ur clan doing the same many times

also to SXR i was online a few mins last night i see 8 or 9 silent online and i go to sxr and i seee 11 + online so how the hell can u clal that a ninja
its NOT a ninja is u guys CHOOSE not to fight for ur ops or get beaten
u guys HAD peops online all u had to do was fight for em

casius, u got better eyes than that, or else the danish health insurance will help with glasses, u know this ;)

we didn't say anybody ninjaed anything

what someone said was one of the closing remarks when silents mainforce logged off, directed at Pluto, not to ninja any silent ops.

we fought silent, we tried with 1 ppu and it went ok, some old issues arose that we're rehashing, we'll get back ;)

and, i vote for the removal of this "ninja" term altogether, make it give auto will smith rep and let the writer contract mass yeast infected pimples

Candaman
24-07-04, 14:26
[ edited ]

-REMUS-
24-07-04, 14:30
ya lets take a look at the ayb bitch thread shall we?? I hope everyone who spoke out against them is feeling pretty stupid right now. Ya they where the problem the whole time :rolleyes:

Completely different set of probelms but if actually took time to read the [RANT] thread that I started, I mentioned the TG clan quite clearly, it just got hi-jacked by people that basically wanted to take the piss and have a laugh.

So I got rather anoyyied...

I still don't think silent are the problem, if we get a set clans in a self supporting net work of allies going again we can do what we did last night and just keep beating them.

All that will be required is a notice spammed on Trade with a message to combine forces such as "AyB need support at Jeriko, calling all alliance members" Or somthing like that?

Crono
24-07-04, 14:31
Wow, its like the reverse version of how the entire Map looked when NDA formed that NATO pact and for a few months there was almost no anti city resistance and all the ops were Pro City.....

no one had any problems then :P

I just dont get how after all the things people do, especially the ones in this thread, that Op Ninjaing is complained about o_O

Why would they stop this in DOY, if your not online to defend how can you even act like you deserve that op at that time?

-Crono

-REMUS-
24-07-04, 14:34
Wow, its like the reverse version of how the entire Map looked when NDA formed that NATO pact and for a few months there was almost no anti city resistance and all the ops were Pro City.....

no one had any problems then :P

I just dont get how after all the things people do, especially the ones in this thread, that Op Ninjaing is complained about o_O

Why would they stop this in DOY, if your not online to defend how can you even act like you deserve that op at that time?

-Crono

Yeah I think this would be so if we had a higher pop, I deteste the tactic when a clan just sends 3 spies to hack an OP, but pluto has fuck all people on it so why don't people just arrange OP wars so its a fair fight?

Brumm
24-07-04, 14:43
Why is everyone saying we ninjad all the OPs?
We had more fights yesterday than the wohle week before O_o

Ivory
24-07-04, 14:44
Can someone use dettol to wipe the piss stains off the map pls 8|

El Gringo
24-07-04, 15:05
[ edited ]

not expected anything else from you... O_o

Nidhogg
24-07-04, 15:08
Cool this thread down. Some of you should bear in mind that your next ban is a permanent one.

N

trigger hurt
24-07-04, 17:04
I think the silent folks are missing the point here. Perhaps it's not been said correctly. I am not a representative of AYB, but this past weeks events has cemented my decision to cancel my account. Thanks for saving me some money, btw.

Anyway...point is...your "Political Message" comes at the wrong time. Being, I hope, semi-intelligent people, you should be able to objectivly look at what you did and say "hmm, think this might cause a problem?". Sure, maybe you want the whole map to "get some fights" but trust me on this...eventually people will give up trying to fight you.

They will leave their faction and come to yours so that they can move around freely. The server balance will be horribly swayed. You will hardly be able to find a fight, and when you do, it won't be a quality fight. It will last a few seconds and be done. You'll wonder why noone is fighting, then you will look at the map and realize.

Save yourselves the trouble now. Back up off of the ops and stop being so damn'd greedy. Being from New Dawn and Cartel, i've seen it several times now. Once a clan as a grip on the map and refuses to let go, it gets more and more difficult to find someone to actually attack your ops.

Kaden
24-07-04, 17:41
I think the silent folks are missing the point here. Perhaps it's not been said correctly. I am not a representative of AYB, but this past weeks events has cemented my decision to cancel my account. Thanks for saving me some money, btw.

Anyway...point is...your "Political Message" comes at the wrong time. Being, I hope, semi-intelligent people, you should be able to objectivly look at what you did and say "hmm, think this might cause a problem?". Sure, maybe you want the whole map to "get some fights" but trust me on this...eventually people will give up trying to fight you.

They will leave their faction and come to yours so that they can move around freely. The server balance will be horribly swayed. You will hardly be able to find a fight, and when you do, it won't be a quality fight. It will last a few seconds and be done. You'll wonder why noone is fighting, then you will look at the map and realize.

Save yourselves the trouble now. Back up off of the ops and stop being so damn'd greedy. Being from New Dawn and Cartel, i've seen it several times now. Once a clan as a grip on the map and refuses to let go, it gets more and more difficult to find someone to actually attack your ops.

It's been like this on Uranus for a long time.

No-one cares, and no-ones tries to change it.

Don't let pluto go the same way!

Ryuben
24-07-04, 17:42
to be fair i got my acts but i havn't really been playing because of this kind of bs...

coppertop
24-07-04, 17:49
Hmmm what can I say candaman?.

Its iether

(a) karma
or
(b) What goes around comes around

;)

ichinin
24-07-04, 18:24
what the hell do you know?

I know enough - lots of people whine in TRADE-NC / OOC about "OMG Ninja h4x" whenever they discover that an op has been taken when they were not online. So what? Shit happens - live with it, either take the OP back or dont.

As for the rest:

My clan only accept compentent SPIES for a reason. Had one member but he thought he could jump in/out as he wanted. Neither do I want people who cannot survive out there without a PPU up their ass and get scared when a Brute comes after them with an attitude. I also have requirements on knowledge about the desert as requirement, mobspawns, rank, knowledge about the game and some more.

I'm not in it for Ops.. If i were, i'd recruit every noob who could point a gun in a direction and zerg all day.

Morpheous
24-07-04, 19:18
Just work towards doing this and shut up.

[800kb attachment, couldn't be bothered to compress. And yeah, shoddy Photoshop skills :))

GambitFlame
24-07-04, 19:24
Just work towards doing this and shut up.

[800kb attachment, couldn't be bothered to compress. And yeah, shoddy Photoshop skills :))

Hehe nice one :p

Underground
24-07-04, 22:08
The point is we fought for the OPs and held the OPs that we had.

AYB had 5 OPs, we were totally content with holding only 5 OPs, was like 19 OPs not enough for silent ? SXR had a few down the center, and PIMP held a few of the north ones plus simmons.

Ok, now its my time...
I am silent member, I was one of the first silent at MB when the event came up..., I was pked 2 times before anyone of us pked anybody. So please ....

The nightly hacks weren't just ninja hacks, like some of you narrow view "wannabe" fighters think. It was a political statement, and it should be take as one. Understand it or .....

Why do you need to hold every motherfucking outpost to make a political statement freeejumper ? oh wait, sorry, freeejumpers banned, ill call you el gringo now :lol: gonna get your ingame chars renamed to that aswell ?

AYB used to hold tezla and nemesis, however they were our 'statement' to TG that were not to be doubted, what happened ? Every damn TG on pluto banded together and fucked us over, what happened was we took cycrow for a few days, fair fights, we won, and held cycrow for about 3 days, then one day when it was myself, hitman, mistake, cannings and fenix online, we get a hack message at cycrow, and low and behold there was a MINIMUM of 27 people there, I stealthed away and counted, please dont dismiss me as being some exaggerating moron that cant count, and thats what I saw not including anyone that was in the hack building etc.

They moved onto tezla and nemesis, but left it at that, we tried to get tezla and nem back however due to general boredom of the game weve had alot of people go practically inactive, either trying out other servers, or other games, prettymuch none of our core members and best fighters were on when this happened, what kind of fucking political statement is it when your broadcasting it directly out to NOBODY

Anyway, have pluto, CIX are practically sleeping in the same bed as you guys, the cowards that they are, its apparently AYB that are teh bad boys of pluto, and CIX are squeaky clean, yet its CIX that Allie with a faction enemy to fight AYB.

I had more respect for nemesis_2k before lastnight, currently its at the lowest it could possibly be.

GG Silent, have the map, youll be holding it till DOY comes then you can go around and take them all again, plutos not been revived by you guys, youve just killed it off. Whats gonna happen to silent now that AYB arent gonna fight you ? Switch factions AGAIN to get some enemies ? tards...

Crono
24-07-04, 22:21
Wright or wrong, i just find it funny how there is such more outrage from the people about anti city owniong every op as apposed to pro city owning the ops. NDA/Natos objective of making every op free for loyal city people to be able to GR freely wasnt complained abot, but it was the same friggen thing. But this is "low and evil" as apposed to those clans which some hate, but loved when it was running for their side....

After a while u just say fuck the fighting back because its not worth it. Weither u Ninja/or jsut call every friggen buddy allied clan to help (nato) the result is the same.

-Crono

Underground
24-07-04, 22:24
Wright or wrong, i just find it funny how there is such more outrage from the people about anti city owniong every op as apposed to pro city owning the ops. NDA/Natos objective of making every op free for loyal city people to be able to GR freely wasnt complained abot, but it was the same friggen thing.

After a while u just say fuck the fighting back because its not worth it. Weither u Ninja/or jsut call every friggen buddy allied clan to help (nato) the result is the same.

-Crono

I was TG when NDA had NATO, and no, NATO did not hold every OP, and nato was made out of 4 clans aswell, TR and GANG still held their own back then aswell, however NATO was what caused the slow decline in pluto, the start of the TG superclans, GEF, GEF was fuckin huge, then TA, then FF, now FF have gone inactive, check out the Silent roster, theres a fair few ex FF members in there just moved over, and ofcourse they wanna boost their EPenis prowess by declaring that they are the largest clan so feel they deserve 90% of the OPs just to them.

oh yea, cant forget, its AYB thats killing pluto.....

hypocrits

Crono
24-07-04, 22:38
TG fought well in the beginning (all 1-2 clans of them :/ ) but after a while the "ahh fuck it whats the point attitude set in" Much the same thing everyone is complaining of now. And that NATO thing did Try to take EVERY op, TG was just better at getting them back to some extent then whats goin on now, but everyone just doesnt seem interested enough, Op wars just get boring as hell, its the same thing over and over and over.

oh yea, cant forget, its AYB thats killing pluto.....

hypocrits

heh, everyone is entitled to play as they wish, but it still is funny that they are comming here to complain about proper fighting rules :P

-Crono

solling
24-07-04, 22:59
undergroud.....
im not even gonna start... lets just say that each side have a diff version about how many they up against and how many they have one side call it fair fights another call it unfair one side say they zerged etc

eldiabloz
24-07-04, 23:03
Crono :approved:

However i was TT about a year ago and in TT faction counsil all says that TT have to take all ops on the map... so please... all clans want to own all GR all faction want to own all GR if you (*generic*) can you'll take all op and close the GR as we've done.

PS: a year ago every morning my clan with exo taked the 90% of the map and the evening TG own the 65% of the map... but a year ago wasn't wrong now yes why?

Tupac
24-07-04, 23:05
Nato = NDA, SS, SXR, TF, some CM nibz

Anti Nato = DarK, TA/Apoc, GEF, Gang, PIMP

result was pretty well balanced but compared to nowadays u cant get a balanced server due to every clan that stands up to the most powerful clan will end up being inactive due to people cancelling there accounts etc and also on pluto atm its hopeless due to such low populations attempting to muster up a new force of new people seems like something of the past :-/

trigger hurt
24-07-04, 23:13
I know enough - lots of people whine in TRADE-NC / OOC about "OMG Ninja h4x" whenever they discover that an op has been taken when they were not online. So what? Shit happens - live with it, either take the OP back or dont.

I'm not in it for Ops.. If i were, i'd recruit every noob who could point a gun in a direction and zerg all day.
I consider myself a competant spy. I was the person in your clan, btw. You couldn't tolerate a faction switch to get a moveon and then switch back, so you "ignored me because I left the clan" (claps, grown-ups...) so I and a friend formed out own then eventually, he quit and I went crahn...but you wouldn't have any idea about that.

back to the point...Having knowledge about this stuff :

My clan only accept compentent SPIES for a reason. Had one member but he thought he could jump in/out as he wanted. Neither do I want people who cannot survive out there without a PPU up their ass and get scared when a Brute comes after them with an attitude. I also have requirements on knowledge about the desert as requirement, mobspawns, rank, knowledge about the game and some more.

Means dick-all in an op fight or an all out war. It has nothing to do with whining on trade about ninja hacking. Look at it this way. You, and several other tradeskill clans on pluto are around to "make money, among other things" one of your specific objectives of you clan, as you put it to me once was to perform recon for other clans, etc...well what is going to happen when you and the tradeskillers are the only people left? What good is all that money going to do you? Who are you going to recon for if noone wants to fight a clan that does nothing buy ninja the ops back when the only other active op fighting clan logs off for the night?

The answer should be fairly simple.

Carinth
25-07-04, 07:02
I have a different opinion on this. I would like to thank Silent for giving us a fun fight. A takeover like this refreshes the ops. Often what happens is clans hold onto ops long after they're really interested in op warefare or defending their ops. They hold the op just cause they have no enemies or people are afraid of what they used to be. Now on Pluto the clans that truely are active and care about op fighting are surfacing and taking their ops back. Pimp has had more action in the past few days then in the previous week.

Mander's reaction is not representative of us at all : ) He's just not used to how op fights used to be. A "Good" fight could go all day. Remember when the english community all stood up and said we *want* to fight all day? The german community wanted to reduce op fights, so the losers wouldn't return as much.

Also, in regards to Silent as an enemy, I must say they are some of the nicest enemies we've had in a while. We agreed to several guidelines, to make op fights fun for both of us. While they did go and trash most of the rules yesterday, I don't hold it against them. It's good to fight an enemy that's purely in it for the fun of the fight. Too many get caught up in personal vendettas or really hate their enemies. It's much more enjoyable to fight because both of you enjoy fighting, not because you hate them and are trying to drive them off the server.

Mr Friendly
25-07-04, 07:08
u want fun?

try attacking an OP with no ppus, just PEs, giving out the shelter & longs :p - all attackers :p

QuantumDelta
25-07-04, 13:14
It's been like this on Uranus for a long time.

No-one cares, and no-ones tries to change it.

Don't let pluto go the same way!
I'm not going to get involved in the pluto mud slinging match.... (and believe me I could)

I wanted to point out to kaden, though, uranus op wars;

NCAT
TJ
SSC
R2K
Rangers
Skulls
Ronins(?)
Synchs
uTs(okay so they're nothing but NCAT alts atm)
d5g(?)
D-|-A
Ghetto
StarS (o_O)

And a couple more, I'm sure I missed a fair few.

Celt
25-07-04, 13:36
I'm not going to get involved in the pluto mud slinging match.... (and believe me I could)

I wanted to point out to kaden, though, uranus op wars;

NCAT
TJ<inactive>
SSC<ineffective>
R2K<ineffective>
Rangers<ineffective>
Skulls<inactive>
Ronins(?)<inactive>
Synchs
uTs(okay so they're nothing but NCAT alts atm)
d5g(?)<inactive playing saturn>
D-|-A<who?>
Ghetto
StarS (o_O)<inactive>

And a couple more, I'm sure I missed a fair few.leaves ncat, uts, synchs and ghetto.
dont forget RAF as well

Kaden
25-07-04, 13:45
I play uranus, I'm well aware of the situations. Past and present.

Dribble Joy
25-07-04, 14:34
Skulls are technically active, it's just there like.. 4-5 of us.

Birkoff
25-07-04, 14:46
Nato = NDA, SS, SXR, TF, some CM nibz

Anti Nato = DarK, TA/Apoc, GEF, Gang, PIMP

result was pretty well balanced but compared to nowadays u cant get a balanced server due to every clan that stands up to the most powerful clan will end up being inactive due to people cancelling there accounts etc and also on pluto atm its hopeless due to such low populations attempting to muster up a new force of new people seems like something of the past :-/

When Pluto was a real server and NC was something i rushed home fro work to hope something was happening... When the REAL DarK was about... i miss those days :( Hope that a lot come back for DOY :/

Doc Holliday
25-07-04, 14:58
i see a thread hijack coming :lol: . Plus that list misses off a few other clans who have opwarred in the past. i dunno if they are still active tho.

On topic. this thread is the same old rehashed thread been raised plenty of times. well at least the core of it is. some folks are just plain greedy. its managed to dwindle the pops im sure on all servers not just pluto its just pluto has felt it the most. Its attitudes. Peoples attitudes need to change. This sort of discussion is typical of sore losers. i see what crono is saying with the whole nato thing. its true some obviously forget those days conveniently by the sounds of it. I never played pluto to any extent hardly so i cant comment on that but the point he makes is a good one.

What i really do fail to see the point of is this. Why control half the map when there is evidently no real reason to other than A. Money and B. To get look uber. Money means naff all to people these days apparently so reason a is out the window. reason b. well u can prove how uber u are in other ways u dont need to hold the entire map if its killing your server or other peoples fun.

something i would love to see just to finally clear up a point is this. Get all the old players who have quit neocron together and see why they quit. was it boredom due to lack of fun things to do ie opfights etc or not. im pretty damn sure a large portion left because of this kind of thing. it gets repetitive when u hack ops one night have a good fight and come back the next day to nothing. It used to infuriate me when clans on uranus did it to us. all they did was laugh and go u are noobs we are uber. im sure u can guess who they were fellas.

its the banging your head against the wall syndrome. its not fun. it gets old fast and it gives u a proper headache. This game should be fun for all not for some in the exclusion of all others. Lots of people simply need to grow the fuck up and open their eyes. its plain to see the community is becoming its own worst enemy.

thanks for reading.

Doc.

Dribble Joy
25-07-04, 15:11
If anything that drives me insane is the smack talk.

Aside from the emergance of a complete lack of any form of RP, aside from the allying with enemy factions, or fighting neutral ones, or killing n00bs, it's the way people act over the channel towards each other.

Someone starts it, something about turrets, or bringing allies, or maybe just saying 'haha, j00 n00bs'.
Someone will in all likelyhood respond, and that gets a response, they all try to outwit and/or out insult the other, to gain some form of upperhand.

It does not put the game or the community across in any form of good light.
I ask them why they do it, I tell them to stop it, I tell them how detrimantal it is.

Then I get told to fuck off.
I am told I am a lamer, that smack talk is cool.
That smack talk is a part of NC.
That smack talk is nothing wrong.
That it doesn't make any difference.
That it never made a difference in the past.

It happens everyday, and I am getting sick of it.

Doc Holliday
25-07-04, 15:14
If anything that drives me insane is the smack talk.

Aside from the emergance of a complete lack of any form of RP, aside from the allying with enemy factions, or fighting neutral ones, or killing n00bs, it's the way people act over the channel towards each other.

Someone starts it, something about turrets, or bringing allies, or maybe just saying 'haha, j00 n00bs'.
Someone will in all likelyhood respond, and that gets a response, they all try to outwit and/or out insult the other, to gain some form of upperhand.

well. a witty putdown is one thing if someone A starts whineing about losing or B starts bragging about how they owned but yeah mate i agree some of the crap that spills forth out of peoples mouths is funny. all this joo nib shit is just plain dumb. if your gonna insult someone insult them in a language they can understand.

Shadow Dancer
25-07-04, 18:58
Amen Dribble.

Xylaz
26-07-04, 02:33
actually i've found a good solution for this...

Mute the trade-nc permanently (mute it & make your rpos ini read only, u can still unmute it actually, but it will be muted by default at client's start).

It did wonders to me. And nothing really changed - i've never paid much attention to NC-trade-spam anyway, now i'm just getting all my trades via DMs...
Simple and effective way. There are basically 2 channels which are the source of spam and idiot's talk: OOC and trade-nc. When u mute those two u will rarely see it.
Next thing to do is to put on ignore every one who starts DMing you after lost fight.
In a few days you will have a almost completely idiot-proof NC client.

Of course, there are always some idiots who will break your peace of mind in a local, but then, you can kill them (and put to ignore later when they start DMing :p). At least i can, lucky for me, i live in non-safe zone environment and i have to say: I LOOOOVE IT.
I love to talk with a friends in the middle of MB and suddenly getting sniped, or to trade with people inside MB when we all getting ganked allthogether :p ( but seriously, people are much nicer in such situations) or just stay afk and got backstabbed by some stealther. It gives this game much more excitement (so remove all safe zones!)

tiikeri
26-07-04, 03:20
How can you kill something thats already dead? - like ppl saying that Silent "killed" Pluto...........

AsTrIX
26-07-04, 17:40
hrm i gotta edit what i just posted... :rolleyes: