PDA

View Full Version : Fix stealth.

Ramzi
23-07-04, 22:49
Why can everyone see stealth lately?

cRazy2003
23-07-04, 22:54
its the lag, u might be stealthed but to them your not yet.

Ramzi
23-07-04, 23:00
It's not lag, I use stealth 2 and they can shoot me until it runs out, that's 20 seconds, which would be like 20k ping. I usually get 250 ping or so, the most it should take is a second for it to register, has to be a bug.

Ozambabbaz
23-07-04, 23:01
all servers been shite lately

Ramzi
23-07-04, 23:03
Yeah, I know.

What I am saying is for someone to shoot me from stealthing to unstealthing, which is a 20 second timeframe, he'd need to (or I would) be getting 20k ping, or more. I HIGHLY doubt anyone gets a ping that horrible.

Besides this happened on more than one occasion, it's actually normal for me to die in stealth, moreso than getting away anyway.

cRazy2003
It's not lag, I use stealth 2 and they can shoot me until it runs out, that's 20 seconds, which would be like 20k ping. I usually get 250 ping or so, the most it should take is a second for it to register, has to be a bug.

that means theyre cheating :p

manderf
did pluto really have 0 people on it at one time?

Ramzi
23-07-04, 23:04
Yeah, last night.

I don't really think 90% of the Neocron population cheats, heh.

I am thinking it's a bug still.

cRazy2003
23-07-04, 23:04
did pluto really have 0 people on it at one time?

it would be when the servers have just came up from mantinence, the least ive seen it after downtime was 8 people.

Dont Mess
24-07-04, 01:31
no its not a bug

for the fast few days ive bn getting shot in stealth ive posted and posted every1 ignored

ive got pics of it ahppenin and its not server lag my team mates see im in stealth and the enemy hits me MID stealth

its either an exploit or a third party program

Ramzi
24-07-04, 01:47
no its not a bug

for the fast few days ive bn getting shot in stealth ive posted and posted every1 ignored

ive got pics of it ahppenin and its not server lag my team mates see im in stealth and the enemy hits me MID stealth

its either an exploit or a third party program

This makes me feel a lot better (well not if there's hacks/cheats about) because I am not the only one this is happening to.

Oh, if anyone was wondering, no it wasn't from stuff like CS spray, or AE.

It happened with a Paw of Tiger and other single target weapons that don't have stray shots hit anything.

Nidhogg
24-07-04, 01:59
Send any evidence you might have to exploits@neocron.com but do not discuss it on the forums.

N

Ramzi
24-07-04, 02:05
How would you screenshot it? Your screen all red from being hit and having someone standing there with a single target weapon? :\

rob444
24-07-04, 02:10
At the screenshot you can see that your stealth tool is activated while the screen is all red with a big angry melee tank waving his paw of tiger in front of you.

Dont Mess
24-07-04, 15:42
dont worry ramzi i have 1 i will send in i will pm u it aswell

mishkin
24-07-04, 16:08
There is no exploit or a third party program. We saw one of our clan-mates as if he was standing there normally, while on his screen his stealth was about half-way through... just another glitch. This happens very often now btw, which isn't very funny :(

Ramzi
24-07-04, 20:29
There is no exploit or a third party program. We saw one of our clan-mates as if he was standing there normally, while on his screen his stealth was about half-way through... just another glitch. This happens very often now btw, which isn't very funny :(

Oohh, and since KK doesn't want to hotfix stuff like this, only exp-giving bugs, then I guess stealth is fucked til nc2?

Wow awesome

Birkoff
24-07-04, 21:09
Being hit by what? B/c something can hit ppl while stealthing legitly...

ufora
24-07-04, 21:13
[ edited ]

Vamil
24-07-04, 21:31
Guess you can't talk about it here cause the mods of the forum might bring the thread to a close. You know, how the fuck are people suppose to talk amongst one another about stuff like this when the mods threaten to close everything.

Sigma
24-07-04, 21:34
[ edited ] ...

I doubt that this helps, more the opposite.

Edit: Funnily, I haven't got any problems at all with stealth.
Ask the only OP-Holding Tsunamiclan on Saturn.
Was stealth around like crazy today, but never been seen.

Well except at the end where my 24h-Disconnect killed me. :(

Nidhogg
24-07-04, 21:53
how the fuck are people suppose to talk amongst one another about stuff like this when the mods threaten to close everything.
Answer: You don't. Not if you want to continue posting here. ufora, please don't post any more exploits as it's a bannable offence. Oh, and if you do decide to follow ufora's advice (before it was removed), you may well find yourself in with the next group of people banned for illegally modding their client.

N

Ramzi
24-07-04, 22:08
Oh okay so we just keep quiet about it and die to stupid shit like this until NC2?

Btw: why is this called a NEOCRON board when anything pertaining TO THE GAME is closed/locked and sometimes the posters are banned?

The only posts allowed in this forum seem to be from other games (except sometimes they get closed because KK act like little kids and have rivals rofl), stupid reputation posts by certain people, etc.

Maxwell Smart
24-07-04, 23:06
Well I guess then its about time to leave this game....

Biznatchy
25-07-04, 00:02
Oh okay so we just keep quiet about it and die to stupid shit like this until NC2?

Btw: why is this called a NEOCRON board when anything pertaining TO THE GAME is closed/locked and sometimes the posters are banned?

The only posts allowed in this forum seem to be from other games (except sometimes they get closed because KK act like little kids and have rivals rofl), stupid reputation posts by certain people, etc.

I gave this guy rep points you might get banned for it but at least your going down swinging.

Sigma
25-07-04, 00:18
Oh okay so we just keep quiet about it and die to stupid shit like this until NC2?[...]
Think of it as a "feature".

An annoying fucked up "feature", that pisses you of everytime it happens.

Birkoff
25-07-04, 00:19
Be no more players soon at the rate ppl are leaving/getting banned..... not that there are many atm :(

Ramzi
25-07-04, 09:14
So maybe could we get an answer on this instead of edits and saying not to talk about exploits please?

Gotterdammerung
25-07-04, 09:20
Please don't discuss exploits on the forum

please

Ramzi
25-07-04, 10:41
How is it an exploit rofl?

YOUR GAME isn't built well, because people have corrupt files and can see through stealth.

FIX IT.

Twitch
26-07-04, 04:21
yeah fix it plz, it's bad enough you took it away from pes