PDA

View Full Version : Tuking? Is it still happening?

HellBreaker
23-07-04, 14:26
well wot hapend to it....
i've not heard anything on it for months and it was planed for tomorrow and sunday...
is it still on o_O?

cRazy2003
23-07-04, 14:40
well wot hapend to it....
i've not heard anything on it for months and it was planed for tomorrow and sunday...
is it still on o_O?

well if its the one with danae etc shes moved back to america, oath is still living in scotland atm, so im not sure.

HellBreaker
23-07-04, 14:42
well if its the one with danae etc.
Yip thats the one

shes moved back to america, oath is still living in scotland atm, so im not sure.
Damn ill just take it as its not on tomorrow then... unless someone says otherwise

cRazy2003
23-07-04, 14:43
Yip thats the one

Damn ill just take it as its not on tomorrow then... unless someone says otherwise

well im talking to her now, quote 'nothing was ever made definite' so if this is the case i doubt its going to happen at all.

HellBreaker
23-07-04, 14:47
ok :(

maybe we can try to get a few ppl together and meet up in town or something and have a bite to eat... only an idea (to keep it alive :P lol)

cRazy2003
23-07-04, 14:53
ok :(

maybe we can try to get a few ppl together and meet up in town or something and have a bite to eat... only an idea (to keep it alive :P lol)

lol go ahead, try even talking to one of the mods or kk people and they could sticky it and help organise as part of a neocron event.

Danae
23-07-04, 16:40
Unfortunately we were never able to make anything definite, and I came back to the USA due to a death in my family. At this point I'm not able to travel for some time :p So I won't be in the UK anytime in the concievable future. I am very sorry for this as I loooove Scotland, and was looking forward to meeting some other NC players in the area (already met Elrik and Bane :D)

cRazy2003
23-07-04, 16:42
Unfortunately we were never able to make anything definite, and I came back to the USA due to a death in my family. At this point I'm not able to travel for some time :p So I won't be in the UK anytime in the concievable future. I am very sorry for this as I loooove Scotland, and was looking forward to meeting some other NC players in the area (already met Elrik and Bane :D)

O_o
lol
well its a shame.

Tratos
23-07-04, 16:45
How nice of you to inform everyone the day before the event O_o

Kaden
23-07-04, 16:50
How nice of you to inform everyone the day before the event O_o

As was already stated, there was no event.

Just talk.

cRazy2003
23-07-04, 17:06
As was already stated, there was no event.

Just talk.

oki
so..
how is everyone?
im good
yea...
*sniff*

and i know myself of danaes problems with family and having to leave the UK, so she cant really be totally blamed for forgetting to inform everyone.

Kaden
23-07-04, 17:15
oki
so..
how is everyone?
im good
yea...
*sniff*

and i know myself of danaes problems with family and having to leave the UK, so she cant really be totally blamed for forgetting to inform everyone.

Your sig is hypnotic.

cRazy2003
23-07-04, 17:18
Your sig is hypnotic.

dont it pwn :p
im offering for good +rep then it will go away, thats its purpose after all :p