View Full Version : Melee PE PA

TheonlyoneIknow
23-07-04, 14:01
Why isn't there a Power Armour for us melee Private Eyes? Every other class gets it's own PA, (except droners), so why are we left out?

Please make a PA for melee PE's. We need the strength boost bad.

TooIk

Razielo
23-07-04, 14:04
cuz melee is supposed to be for tanks :P u dont see any rifle PA for tanks do you ?

WebShock
23-07-04, 14:05
aaah yet another PE thread. you would think with all the things being said. that kk would figure it out. this class needs some love :P

Glok
23-07-04, 14:05
cuz melee is supposed to be for tanks :P u dont see any rifle PA for tanks do you ?And HC PEs, HC spies, melee spies, pistol tanks, pistol monks ( 8| ). Just because you can set up a weird char doesn't mean you are entitled to PA.

Dribble Joy
23-07-04, 14:06
I would like to say yes, but I won't.

PEs are limited in their potential mainstat maximums for a reason.

..i..DemonX
23-07-04, 14:09
Well cuz see a Melee PE can easy use the PoT that gives him a very decent offence and with the normal PE defence he is lets say Balanced. There is absolutly no need for a boost! Else they will get overpowerd.

And there are no PA's desingt for minor classes!
Or u saw HC PA's for PE's, Rifle / Pistol PA's for Tanks, Melee PA's for Monks etc?

WebShock
23-07-04, 14:10
PE's are really good with a paw of tiger as it is.

my capped melee tank got ganked by a pot PE.
with their defenses and psi abilities, they are very close to a ppu+melee tank combo

tiikeri
23-07-04, 14:12
Gimp = no PA.

Even tho i've had melee pe, and now hc pe, in don't want pa for him.
tbh PE looks much more kewler without pa :)

landofcake
23-07-04, 14:14
do what i plan to do with my Melee PE ... use the CA PA :lol:

TheonlyoneIknow
23-07-04, 14:15
cuz melee is supposed to be for tanks :P u dont see any rifle PA for tanks do you ?

So the 2nd strongest class SHOULDN'T use a sharp weapon? Hmmm :wtf:

And you think the LEAST intelligent class would want to use a high tech rifle? Hmmm :wtf:

Hey Minimess, throw that sword away. You KNOW you shouldn't be using it, you super intelligent, feeble armed spy you! How dare you. It's not in the script ;)

cRazy2003
23-07-04, 14:16
Why isn't there a Power Armour for us melee Private Eyes? Every other class gets it's own PA, (except droners), so why are we left out?

Please make a PA for melee PE's. We need the strength boost bad.

TooIk

because PE's airnt meant to be a proper class, you only get PA for the basic 2 versions of the tank, PE, spy and monk

TheonlyoneIknow
23-07-04, 14:18
CA epic is ok! if you want to be Cty Admin. I'm CM so it's out of the question.

As for the PE being well balanced as it is, WTF give them RC & PC PA's ??? Huh? Huh?

Your arguements against an MC PA for the PE are rubbish.

ezza
23-07-04, 14:21
if melee Pes get PA, can my hybrid get hybrid PA?

how about pistol tank PA?

or droner PE PA?

tiikeri
23-07-04, 14:22
Or ppu PE pa? plzplz oknp?

Razielo
23-07-04, 14:23
And you think the LEAST intelligent class would want to use a high tech rifle? Hmmm :wtf:

uhm... how much intelligens do you need to pull a trigger ? even a monkey could do it o_O

TheonlyoneIknow
23-07-04, 14:26
because PE's airnt meant to be a proper class, you only get PA for the basic 2 versions of the tank, PE, spy and monk

Proper class? WTF is a "proper class"? PE's are a "something for the weekend sir" kinda scenario?

So what you're saying is that the private eye, being a jack of all trades and master of none, has had his/her "basic 2" skills predetermined for them by KK, in that they must ONLY be either pistol or rifle users. Anything else is seen as absurd?

It is MY arguement that AS a jack of all trades, they should get options to suit all of those trades. I didn't want a PE char that uses rifles or pistols, yet here I am being told I must be because "MC is for tanks"!!!!

What a load of old tosh.

Any other MC PE's agree with this bs?

TheonlyoneIknow
23-07-04, 14:32

uhm... how much intelligens do you need to pull a trigger ? even a monkey could do it o_O

And that is why you're a nib Razielo, coz it's got about as much intelligent content as your first reply :eek:

landofcake
23-07-04, 14:34
Proper class? WTF is a "proper class"? PE's are a "something for the weekend sir" kinda scenario?

So what you're saying is that the private eye, being a jack of all trades and master of none, has had his/her "basic 2" skills predetermined for them by KK, in that they must ONLY be either pistol or rifle users. Anything else is seen as absurd?

It is MY arguement that AS a jack of all trades, they should get options to suit all of those trades. I didn't want a PE char that uses rifles or pistols, yet here I am being told I must be because "MC is for tanks"!!!!

What a load of old tosh.

If they were to do that they would probably have to introduce other PA's for other things, i'm thinking Droner Spies specifically and perhaps dex based tanks using pistols? and maybe HC PE's? And on that point, why an MC PA and not a HC PA eh?

I think Melee PE's are pretty good at the moment, you can just about use the Paw of Tiger with a drug, i'm looking forward to being a high enough level to use it, and getting the imp's i need to use it too O_o

On that note, does anyone want to trade a Move On and a Marines chip on Uranus for stuff on Pluto ? :cool:

cRazy2003
23-07-04, 14:51

What a load of old tosh.

how long have you been playing this game lol.
do you see a pistol tank pa? a hybrid pa? no
you have PA for the basic classes and there basic abilities, PE's and spies are rifle (because one of there highest skills are DEX) tanks are heavy or melee (because one of there main skills is strength) and monk PA is apu and ppu (because there main skill is PSI)

do you think if i made a heavyweapons spy i should demand a PA for me? rofl
your arguements for this PA are far worse then anyone elses? just beecause you have the ability to create this type of PE doesnt mean there should be a PA made for it.

so stop it with all the old tosh hippy crap.

ezza
23-07-04, 14:52
this thread is as bad as crazys sig.

damn thing reminds me of a speccy game loading up

n3m
23-07-04, 14:53
if melee Pes get PA, can my hybrid get hybrid PA?

how about pistol tank PA?

or droner PE PA?or droner pa? :p

Type X
23-07-04, 14:54
PE's need to be nerfed!!!

cRazy2003
23-07-04, 14:54
this thread is as bad as crazys sig.

damn thing reminds me of a speccy game loading up

doesnt it :p

tomparadox
23-07-04, 14:55
So the 2nd strongest class SHOULDN'T use a sharp weapon? Hmmm o_O

And you think the LEAST intelligent class would want to use a high tech rifle? Hmmm o_O

Hey Minimess, throw that sword away. You KNOW you shouldn't be using it, you super intelligent, feeble armed spy you! How dare you. It's not in the script ;)

hmm, then howbout all the tanks go bitch for pistol/rifle PA, i meen iv seen libby/PE tanks out there.

Seriosly, look at it. A melee PE is almost like a melee tank + ppu team. They own. They dont need melee PA...

ezza
23-07-04, 14:56
or droner pa? :p
haha dont be silly