xkorpio
23-07-04, 09:14
Check this out, from the very original concept of neocron

http://www.stratics.com/content/portals/nc/content/gameplay/intro/terminals.php

Would be cool some of this on BDoY.

Opar
23-07-04, 11:42
omg, those are sexy.

Imagine how much it could clog up the walls though.

Marx
23-07-04, 12:35
Yep, they're awesome. Hope we get a similar system with DoY.

Tratos
23-07-04, 12:46
LawNetThere is a vast amount of admission terminals to the LawNet in NeoCron. However, most of them are located at the NCPD. Via the LawNet each user can collect information on other players, e.g. whether and when they have broken the law and if a bounty has been put on their head. This type of information is important for novices as they learn who to protect themselves against and for pros as they might be aiming for the bounty. At this terminal a player can also put a bounty on another user's head. There also TopTen lists at the terminal that show i.e. the most wanted persons or the one that has the highest bounty on his head etc.

StarTermsThe StarTerms are almost exclusively installed in the PepperPark district. They run various types of small video games, gambling where credits can be won (and lost) and even virtual death matches. The player picks one of the offered games via menu. User prompting is analogous to the controlling of the other terminals.

I hope those make an appearance :( but i do believe KK ran out of time and just went hey we'll just stick it all in the city com terminal :( and then gambaling never even showed :(, Outzone Jail anyone? what happened to the gambalers there? :rolleyes: :(

Please KK use your cool ideas.

Archeus
23-07-04, 13:05
Outzone Jail anyone? what happened to the gambalers there? :rolleyes: :(

Please KK use your cool ideas.

They are there on pluto.

xkorpio
24-07-04, 05:17
hey guys, mark me some reputation, didnt like the post?

Birkoff
24-07-04, 05:28
That would be kewl as shit... lot behind it though

omg, those are sexy.

Imagine how much it could clog up the walls though.

Theres 15+ terminals in SWG (including constructing) It doesnt clog the place up at all.