PDA

View Full Version : The.Chronicles.Of.Riddick

sanityislost
22-07-04, 23:51
OMG i just got my hands on this, its got the feel of every movie and
game ive ever loved Star wars, Blood Omen, 5th element, LOTR, Final Fantasy,
Neocron (the armor on some of the ppl looks bulked up like Tank PA)...ect.
heh wont say anymore cause i dont wana spoil it for peeps.

If you've seen it tell meh if you liked it or not.

SiL ..:..

Rude Boi
22-07-04, 23:53
i hate people with slower connections than me :rolleyes:

Razielo
22-07-04, 23:54
yeah that movie rocked... saw it a few weeks ago :)
the Riddick game on xbox was just about the best looking game ive seen for xbox... had great story and gameplay aswell :cool:

sanityislost
22-07-04, 23:58
i hate people with slower connections than me :rolleyes:

[ edited ]

yeah that movie rocked... saw it a few weeks ago :)
the Riddick game on xbox was just about the best looking game ive seen for xbox... had great story and gameplay aswell :cool:

Yea the game looks sweet makes me wana get an xbox heh, think its set
before pitch black but not 100% about that.

SiL ..:..

{MD}GeistDamnit
22-07-04, 23:58
I'm gonna see it. I'm glad it is good and people like it. I was a bit worried it was gonna be a "ripoff" movie with stupid special effects. there is no "superman" flying in it is there?

Lexxuk
23-07-04, 00:25
sil dude, what is up with your sigs man? O_o u got some weird stuff goin on down there hehehe

Rude Boi
23-07-04, 00:25
[ edited ]

well obviously u dont get what im hinting at

sanityislost
23-07-04, 00:31
sil dude, what is up with your sigs man? O_o u got some weird stuff goin on down there hehehe

heh its just alot of cool pics ive found, thought i would share the joy :D

well obviously u dont get what im hinting at
[ edited ]

Rade
23-07-04, 00:36
*glares at lexxuks sig* Hey!

Rude Boi
23-07-04, 00:36
actualy, i was pointing out i still dont have mine yet cos people on DC++ have slow ass upload speeds 99% of the time, nothing to do with u

Lexxuk
23-07-04, 00:37
*glares at lexxuks sig* Hey!

[ edited ]

Rade
23-07-04, 00:40
[ edited ]

I happen to be very proud of my crotch.

Lexxuk
23-07-04, 00:41
I happen to be very proud of my crotch.

[ edited ]

sanityislost
23-07-04, 00:41
actualy, i was pointing out i still dont have mine yet cos people on DC++ have slow ass upload speeds 99% of the time, nothing to do with u

[ edited ]

StryfeX
23-07-04, 00:53
[ edited ]You know you want to. You also know the mods don't want you to. So what's it gonna be? :p

On topic: I want to see Chronicles of Riddick as well. Looks really good.

--Stryfe

Lexxuk
23-07-04, 00:54
You know you want to. You also know the mods don't want you to. So what's it gonna be? :p

On topic: I want to see Chronicles of Riddick as well. Looks really good.

--Stryfe

[ edited ]

StryfeX
23-07-04, 00:56
[ edited ]Other men fear to tread there for a reason...

--Stryfe

Lexxuk
23-07-04, 00:58
Other men fear to tread there for a reason...

--Stryfe

[ edited ]

jernau
23-07-04, 01:02
Anyone want to take bets on exactly which reason we get for the closure of this one?

/edit - I just looked on DC and I can get >50k for it. Try a better hub. Personally I'll wait for a decent transfer or see it in the cinema - I despise shitty cams.

StryfeX
23-07-04, 01:02
if its that rash, its ok, Rade used the cream and it all cleared up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :angel:I think that was some information we all really *didn't* want to know. :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

--Stryfe

Lexxuk
23-07-04, 01:03
Anyone want to take bets on exactly which reason we get for the closure of this one?

[ edited ]

Rude Boi
23-07-04, 01:04
i doubt it will be the fact of rades crotch or discussing p2p programs

StryfeX
23-07-04, 01:05
Wow...you now have 3 green dots. I think your official title should be "Rep Whore Extaordinaire" :p :p

--Stryfe

Lexxuk
23-07-04, 01:06
Wow...you now have 3 green dots. I think your official title should be "Rep Whore Extaordinaire" :p :p

--Stryfe

[ edited ]

StryfeX
23-07-04, 01:16
[ edited ]250k NC per week? Sounds good to me. Although I bet a mysterious "glitch" that wipes your money would happen every so often. :p

--Stryfe

Candaman
23-07-04, 02:08
i've seen it a couple of weeks back as soon as it became available and it was pretty good but i do like vin deisel films in general not sure if i prefer this to pitch black or not though

eric-the-ded
23-07-04, 03:18
this is really the only character of vin's that i like. aside from his short lived character in saving private ryan.

without going into any spoilers... after seeing the end of the chronicles movie, i'm really curious to see where they go with it in a sequel. very interesting situation. i wasn't expecting that.

rob444
23-07-04, 04:06
[ edited ]

Hmm... Are we discussing warez on neocron forum? :confused:

Vid Gamer
23-07-04, 06:14
In order:

Escape from Butcher's Bay (Xbox game)
Pitch Black (1st movie)
Dark Fury (short anime filler between PB and CoR)
Chronicles of Riddick

The Xbox game is one of my favorite Xbox games and definitely one of the best movie franchise games ever made.

Also, view my sig:

jernau
27-07-04, 05:35
Saw it last night and it stank.

I could hardly believe it was made by the same person that did Pitch Black till I looked up his writing credits on IMDB.

It seems even the worst writers sometimes get one fluke success, I just wish I realised Pitch Black was his before I watched this mess.

Dark Fury might be bearable if you like Peter Chung I guess.

40$Poser
27-07-04, 06:10
saw the movie, wasn't too bad

Gotterdammerung
27-07-04, 06:11
please do not discuss pirated materials & the means to obtain them on the neocron forums

also

some people need to get the spam in check