PDA

View Full Version : fIX the Missions on Saturn

Darken
22-07-04, 21:38
2 of my Chars both with -16 SL Cant do missions because its still bugged, why dont you fix it ?
Its been there for a long time aready.

..i..DemonX
22-07-04, 21:41
Just sit around! :P

Richard Blade
22-07-04, 21:54
2 of my Chars both with -16 SL Cant do missions because its still bugged, why dont you fix it ?
Its been there for a long time aready.

Please! I wholeheartedly concur with Darken's opinion.

(sarcasm) Considering the lack of content, you'd think missions would be a priority. (/sarcasm) :D

Seven
22-07-04, 23:28
My guess is that since KK is officially obligated to publishers to get DOY out on time, they are using their mad skills and working flat out to meet the deadline.

ezza
22-07-04, 23:35
its KK new method of stopping all the allie killings

Ferabukoo
23-07-04, 00:00
they dont know how

Dargeshaad
23-07-04, 00:49
Funny thing is, if we actually got exp for each the missions we get "mission accomplished" for, then a bugfix would have been out within days. On a side note then I'm pretty sure the bug is related to the epics since I have a char that has done all the epics and he isn't bugged.

Seven
23-07-04, 00:56
Funny thing is, if we actually got exp for each the missions we get "mission accomplished" for, then a bugfix would have been out within days.

Probably more like disabling missions alltogether instead of fixing it.
Much like the remote repair tool.
I really don't think they have the resources right now to actually fix something so they just disable it if it's too time consuming to fix.

Just speculating of course. :o

Herbitt
23-07-04, 01:17
i need to cap my spies psi, bloody fix it already......

Budzilla
23-07-04, 01:57
I can do missions :)

All you have to do is cancel the dodgey ones you get when you start the game and your off BUT everytime you wanna restart a mission you have to log off and on again and repeat from the beguining ;)

Works for me!

Bud :D

Herbitt
23-07-04, 01:58
ATM i have to cancel all the ones i have, then relog, do a mission, then when i get another, i have to cancel, then relog, then cancel again, then relog, and the i can do a mission. But why should i have to do shit just cos KK cant be fucked to fix this stupid bug.

Budzilla
23-07-04, 02:01
Well I was just simply saying it as by the time the bug is fixed his SL will be on 30

Xylaz
23-07-04, 03:08
yes
FIX THE MISSIONS
please

WebShock
23-07-04, 21:52
how many times do we have to ask?

YOUR GAME IS FUCKED!!!!

can you please fix it. We are paying for this. i dont care if they got a deadline so they can get more customers.

whats the frame of thought over at kk hq? fuck the ppl who have kept your pulse going? now that we are barely alive we will use all our grateful energy on something else..

i mean wtf are you all thinking... well they have endured this much, im sure they will stick around if the game goes to fucking hell and back...

[ edited ]
surely your budget isnt that tight where you cant have a competent bug squashing team/person

hell if i pay more for this game, will that give youthe needed revenue to finance a better code team? if thats what i have to do to get all these bugs out the game, lets do it. fed up with this substandard shit i have to dish out money for.

very optomistic about nc2
if this game is still fucked after all this time, what do i have as proof that nc2 wont be just as bugged?

i doubt that dx 9 is that big of a saving grace. if you cant fix a simple spam bug, wtf u think makes me think that you can put out a stable new game thats really nothing more than a add on marketed as a whole new thing.

what a mock

your servers are so shit they can barely stay on on a peak day without lag.
much more stay on period.

CarniFlex
24-07-04, 00:23
your forgetting this is saturn, the server they wanted to cut off support for a week cause they went sissy and couldnt actually ban the people harassing the gm/devs/support people on the server.

Maybe this is one of the hidden "we dont like saturn" things.

Off course this is off topic, most likely ranting. Wonder what michael Moore would do? :)

WebShock
24-07-04, 01:16
your forgetting this is saturn, the server they wanted to cut off support for a week cause they went sissy and couldnt actually ban the people harassing the gm/devs/support people on the server.

Maybe this is one of the hidden "we dont like saturn" things.

Off course this is off topic, most likely ranting. Wonder what michael Moore would do? :)
he would probably make a movie detailing how kk is the devil and their true intent is to bring on teh antichrist.

:rolleyes:

again, if they were so as meticulous as niddhogg is on infriging on my right to speak my mind, this game would be so awesome.

what would you do if this board died? would you fall down cringing because you couldnt flex you big manly arms and poiint your christian school teacher finger at me?

Editing my posts wont fix the problem. Sometimes people do get the message until its told in a more blunt manner.

nuff said.

Menolak
24-07-04, 01:48
I can do missions :)

All you have to do is cancel the dodgey ones you get when you start the game and your off BUT everytime you wanna restart a mission you have to log off and on again and repeat from the beguining ;)

Works for me!

Bud :D

Lucky you, It didn't work for me at all...

Quote: (from the mssion box) Sorry, but have to work.``

Nidhogg
24-07-04, 02:02
Editing my posts wont fix the problem. Sometimes people do get the message until its told in a more blunt manner.

nuff said.
Never try and out-blunt me because I'll win every time. Make your point but do it without breaking the forum rules.

N

Menolak
24-07-04, 02:06
[ edited ]

/Nid'd edit - No more veiled (or otherwise) insults against the coders. Flaming is flaming.

Tomalak
24-07-04, 17:46
[ edited ]

/Nid'd edit - No more veiled (or otherwise) insults against the coders. Flaming is flaming.

Damn, I dont even remember what he wrote..now..
Message will be passed
Sorry

Ascension
24-07-04, 17:52
From what i have heared.. non-clanned runners dont get this bug..
can anyone clarify this?

Ive roled new chars and frome what it seems they dont have the bug!

Tomalak
24-07-04, 18:09
so far, all my new characters have been fine. I re-rolled my newbie PE, that's how frustrated I was :)
Dunno about the clan thing...
My buddy had a hard time finishing his epic, that's for sure..Got it , though :)

J. Folsom
24-07-04, 18:31
From what i have heared.. non-clanned runners dont get this bug..
can anyone clarify this?

Ive roled new chars and frome what it seems they dont have the bug!
I'd find it more likely that new characters are not affected in that case. It's most likely some obscure database issue, considering the missions texts are actually bits and pieces from the options screen.

Richard Slade
24-07-04, 18:44
just reroll a char and start from 0/2, atleast there's no missionbug..

Biznatchy
25-07-04, 00:07
just reroll a char and start from 0/2, atleast there's no missionbug..

Knowing KK they will just reset all the player char instead of fixing the database if that will do it.

Ramzi
25-07-04, 01:14
When I got back to NC after a break, I got this (I was clanned).

Now I am unclanned and don't get it at all... So if you want to do missions to cap your skills, leave your clan.

Xylaz
25-07-04, 02:58
Yes, this is confirmed and tested. Unclanned runners dont get this bug, only clanned ones.
I've tried several times and every time i got in clan problems start to appear again, when i quit the clan - mission window seems fixed.

eric-the-ded
25-07-04, 04:49
i started a char on saturn the other day. i was bored and decided to try a new server. i've always only been on pluto. he's still got his LE in and because of that and the fact that i don't know anyone on saturn, he's also clanless.

i was able to do two noob missions. a delivery mission and a small spider squashing mission. after that it kept telling me i couldn't take another mission because i was already on one. and i'd ocasionally get the accomplished/failed messages. it pretty much had me stuck as a pennyless noob till some nice PE spotted me enough cash for a noob gun. now i'm a noob who's only almost pennyless. but even with a tiny bit of cash, i still can't get any psi exp. (it's a rifle spy char)

WebShock
25-07-04, 11:35
i rerolled a hybrid yesterday. as soon as i was in mc5 i removed the LE and joined a clan. I cant do missions.

Basically, there is NO way to level monk dex now since almost all viable non gimped forms have been disabled, nerfed to hell or just bugged.

I dont want a constructing/reseaching psi. thats stupid and a waste of time. How hard can it be? You all got the clan funds working, whats the problem with the missions?