PDA

View Full Version : Holdouts what a service

Biznatchy
22-07-04, 06:53
I dont pitch services on game boards much but I'm making an exception in this case due to how well this guy treats his customers and indeed many of the people that play this game could use his servers.

The guy that I deal with at Holdouts has been the most straightfoward honest server admin type i have ever come across. He just tells you the truth on what the deal is good or bad. He had to move the server farm one day for the teamspeak servers. That day he sent two emails just telling us he was loading the servers in his truck himself driving them acorss town and hooking them back up. He sent the email in a brief moment he could spare while loading a truck. This is the kind of customer service that KK could even learn a bit from.

The next thing that just impressed the shit out of me is I sent him and email on how Ventrillo gave better voice quality then teamspeak and my clan would not use teamspeak now that we found vent. He sent me an email back and just flat told me, hold on ill call around and see what i need to do to get a vent license and host a vent server for your guys. He then put up a shareware version for us to use while he was getting the license for ventrillo. I now have ventrillo sever number 1 on his systems.

They host more then just voice servers all kinds of game server and Ill bet if you email them they will find a way to host whatever game you need hosted. The real bottom line here is when a guy takes care of his bussiness they way this guy does its hard not to want to tell people about them.

www.holdouts.com (http://www.holdouts.com)

jernau
22-07-04, 07:03
It's always good to find people/companies like that and they deserve publicity like this. I hope he gets more customers through you.

Biznatchy
22-07-04, 07:08
I forgot to mention the price for his vent servers. I get a 20 player server with 44khz codec for 10 usd a month. I dont think many can beat that price for servers. It may not be the absolut cheapest ever but it is dam well worth it. I know worse services that charge more.

*Dazz*
22-07-04, 23:10
PM me the email addy of this guy please, I haven't been able to get ahold of him. He sent me the same emails a while back on my ts server, but I'd love to switch to Vent. thx ;)

RayBob
22-07-04, 23:30
I also used Holdouts to rent TeamSpeak servers for a few months. The price is great as is the performance. The service was superb. Highly recommended.

Nidhogg
23-07-04, 00:30
The forum rules state:
Spamming, Trolling, Power posting & Advertising are not permitted. Refrain from posting advertisements of any description (commercial or non-commercial) unless it is related to an ongoing discussion.
Yeah, I know I'm the bad guy. Thread closed.

N