PDA

View Full Version : Quick fix

nugz420
22-07-04, 03:32
I know imma about sick and f'n tired of the guards being punched in pp.I think its about time KK either fix the punch the guard exploit or remove the damn guards all together.(not all of the guards just the 2 when you first zone in)

How hard can it be to remove 2 NPC's.If KK are busy with doy and dont wanna fix the exploit they brought back into the game just remove the guards.

Since I doubt we will se a fix anytime soon.I decided to make a poll to see who is for removing just the first 2 guards in pp as you come from p2.

Lexxuk
22-07-04, 03:46
change em to city admin guards instead, or stormbots, rawr :D or Tangent Guards to keep them evil FA outta the way :p

Scikar
22-07-04, 03:51
Fix them and give them dentists, so when someone punches them to try to make them shoot other people they lamp the 'sploiter in the face and knock his brains out.

Psycho_Soldier
22-07-04, 03:55
How about instead of having to actually punch the guards to get them to fucking do something, about about make the guards charge enemy factions 20k to get into PepperPark and if they don't pay either then either can do 1 of 2 things. Kill the guards, and keep them from spawning for 10 mins min, or zone for your life if you don't/can't pay.

r0ti0n
22-07-04, 03:58
give them bats
like they used to have on the TS :lol:

that was so uber, watching a Tsunami Guard charge at you with a bat o_o

Lexxuk
22-07-04, 04:10
give em guard guinea pigs, that charge and bite your ass whilst their master hits you on the head with a leg, yeah a leg coz he's been off chopping up some BD so has a leg spare to beat you to death with, now that would be cool :D

Shadow Dancer
22-07-04, 04:23
Give them Holy Paralysis.

LiL T
22-07-04, 05:27
I know what give them a moonstriker so they fucking kill every one within 20 meters including the exploiting lamers

r0ti0n
22-07-04, 05:38
make the guards wee crabs that do 30980982390 damage per bite...
doubt anyone could hit something thats "wee"