PDA

View Full Version : rhino thingy...

OTIS
21-07-04, 23:49
y the fuck did they make it to where u cant rep the rhino?? :confused: now my fuckin apu no way to lvl dex...this is a fuckin joke...either change it back to where monks get dex xp from a group or put the fuckin rhino rep back in :mad:

Glok
21-07-04, 23:50
LOL 'sploiter.

steweygrrr
21-07-04, 23:50
y the fuck did they make it to where u cant rep the rhino?? :confused: now my fuckin apu no way to lvl dex...this is a fuckin joke...either change it back to where monks get dex xp from a group or put the fuckin rhino rep back in :mad:

ummmm look at the 15 page thread a few threads down.

Oh and doing that is an exploi btw.

Lethys
21-07-04, 23:51
He does have one valid point.

It's a bit unfair that PEs get PSI xp in a team, while monks don't get DEX xp.

DonnyJepp
21-07-04, 23:52
They need to just fix the move-on poking dex back to normal.

bounty
21-07-04, 23:52
in my opinion, people should level in every skill there is, just make some of them very very slow. Hell look at intelligence for example on a ppu. Haha, good luck me capping that anytime soon.

OTIS
21-07-04, 23:53
ummmm look at the 15 page thread a few threads down.

Oh and doing that is an exploi btw.

how is using a tool that i can easily get at yos, and repairing (which is a legit tradeskill which in turn i get legit xp) an tank i can buy at the asg a fuckin xploit... :confused:

its like saying getting int xp from researching is an xploit...that doesnt make any fuckin sense to me

amfest
21-07-04, 23:54
basically cause every stat is sorta a PE's main stat . . . unlike the other classes that specilize in 1 or 2 stats.

It wasnt' an exploit though if your rhino was dmg'd while hunting and you rep'd it though . . . . but well umm . . .

I guess most weren't doing it that way were they :\

VVerevvolf
21-07-04, 23:55
Must have something to do with the fact that KK says it's an exploit Otis :rolleyes:

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=101227

Dribble Joy
21-07-04, 23:57
how is using a tool that i can easily get at yos, and repairing (which is a legit tradeskill which in turn i get legit xp) an tank i can buy at the asg a fuckin xploit... :confused:

its like saying getting int xp from researching is an xploit...that doesnt make any fuckin sense to me
Because you can sit with a vat of repair nanites and a tank with an anti vehicle launcher and spam away at a rhino/reveler.

amfest
21-07-04, 23:58

only if you used it in a way it wasnt' intended. . .

as I said . . if you were hunting with a vehicle and it got dmg'd and you repaired it then fine. you were using it the "right" way it was intended. but if you were taking advantage of it and using it without hunting and such . well then .. you were exploiting.

Glok
21-07-04, 23:59
Because you can sit with a vat of repair nanites and a tank with an anti vehicle launcher and spam away at a rhino/reveler.Apparently, you didn't even need that much. You got xp for remote repping the rhino whether it was damaged or not. THAT is what KK are having trouble fixing.

amfest
22-07-04, 00:00
Apparently, you didn't even need that much. You got xp for remote repping the rhino whether it was damaged or not. THAT is what KK are having trouble fixing.
dern you beat me to it!! :p

Dribble Joy
22-07-04, 00:01
Apparently, you didn't even need that much. You got xp for remote repping the rhino whether it was damaged or not. THAT is what KK are having trouble fixing.
O_o
Didn't know that...

amfest
22-07-04, 00:03
O_o
Didn't know that...
yea you can see how really evil that is .. even with small xp gains . . . you don't even need to be in attendance with a script at all . . and it was just sad that people did it and used the excuse of this is the only way to level . .. bleh >_<

OTIS
22-07-04, 00:09
[ edited ]
control yourself

Glok
22-07-04, 00:11
LOL dude calm down. Play another char or just live with the dex you already have on your monk for now.

OTIS
22-07-04, 00:14
LOL dude calm down. Play another char or just live with the dex you already have on your monk for now.

it pisses me off tho man...kk will fix things that fuckin "give to much xp" so fast...but somethin small like the citycom being fucked up and mission bugs and whatnot they just let go on forever till they FEEL like fixing them...kk has fuckin priority issues tbh...nuff said :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Glok
22-07-04, 00:16
Just blame the labyrinthine code of NC. I bet even CoDi doesn't know wtf is going on sometimes in this game.

joran420
22-07-04, 00:20
i was a poker and dex was the first thing i capped on my monk (even before con...i think)

edit: im pretty sure that repairing rhinos is noy the only way to lvl dex

amfest
22-07-04, 00:21
Well now monks will have to lom to melee or work out construction stuff I suppose

Vehicle drivers get shafted cause now after fighting high level mobs like Chasers and Percs depending on how much they are hit will have to drive back to a Garage after 1-2 of them which really sucks. So now vehicle drivers gotta pay :\ Monks have to either lom or go the normal repair process.

OTIS
22-07-04, 00:53
i was a poker and dex was the first thing i capped on my monk (even before con...i think)

edit: im pretty sure that repairing rhinos is noy the only way to lvl dex

u dont get dex xp from poking anymore...and thats the reason its so hard to get pokes anymore :rolleyes:

joran420
22-07-04, 00:54
oh...ahhh heh yeah ok why did they take dex XP off poking O.o that makes no sense to meh....oh well my dex is capped :P

Scikar
22-07-04, 00:56
u dont get dex xp from poking anymore...and thats the reason its so hard to get pokes anymore :rolleyes:
The only people who cared about poke XP were monks who were too busy implanting themselves with a moveon to care about anyone else, so don't try that crap.

OTIS
22-07-04, 01:02
The only people who cared about poke XP were monks who were too busy implanting themselves with a moveon to care about anyone else, so don't try that crap.

*ahhhh choo!* oh i'm sorry...i'm alergic to bullshit sir...about 75% of the time i'd get pokes in plaza 1 it would be from a monk...PEs and spies make up the other 25%...so you shouldnt try that crap

Nidhogg
22-07-04, 01:04
Too late to merge this now. Please continue the discussion here:

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=104310

N