PDA

View Full Version : [cbt][ot] Oh Dear. *shakes head*

Benjie
21-07-04, 16:07
I had a dream last night where I made a forum post, and like everybody was giving me bad reputation for it! I was like nooooooooo!!!!! :eek:

Totally crazy. O_o

I've had mmorpg dreams before too. I had one where I was in Plaza 2 of Neocron, and you know those rotten boxes? Well I walked up to them and accidently knocked them all over, and the yo's guy came out and started shouting at me with this semi-itallian accent. It was so strange.

Anyone who tries to freak me out by giving me bad reputation for this post, so that I think that my dreams are coming to life gets a kick on the bootay! Raww!1 (gimme good rep instead hehe)

Has anyone else had freakish dreams like this? :p

//omg i'm getting so much bad rep for this.

I only ment it as a discussion thread about dreams.

n3m
21-07-04, 16:09
damn where's the button to give you (bad) rep?

got it, wasn't logged in :p

Benjie
21-07-04, 16:10
Noooooooooooooooo!!! :p

//edit

omg you actually did it. :(

slaughteruall
21-07-04, 16:17
Damn i was going to give you bad rep but tells me i have to spread it around before i can give you rep again. Damn it to hell.

Slaughter

manderf
21-07-04, 16:20
omg i had a dream last night where my dad died

Vampire222
21-07-04, 16:37
omg i had a dream last night where my dad died

O_o i hate having nightmares

AsTrIX
21-07-04, 17:20
Oh my god i had this repetitive dream were i was following Icon- the dark member all over the Gaya mine sectors for 2 weeks

it was so wierd :wtf:

HellBreaker
21-07-04, 17:35
ive got no bad rep :)

HINT HINT Give me some bad rep

Lexxuk
21-07-04, 18:16
ive got no bad rep :)

HINT HINT Give me some bad rep

Ok hehehe

/edit - whoops, made ur green go black :lol: :lol:

I had a dream last night, but it was x-rated :angel:

Shadow Dancer
21-07-04, 18:39
I had a dream I was riding a real life version of the red wheeler into TG canyon. And I remember someone shooting at me, from the top of the mountain.

That's it.

Cubico
21-07-04, 18:45
Often when I dream I have the same GUI as in Neocron, and I look at the local window and see names appearing and disappearing in it O_o

Spikadelia
21-07-04, 18:55
Really unpleasant dream two nights ago where my teeth were crumbling in my mouth like soft rocks....... intimations of mortality or lack of dental hygiene?

:D (Grins and tooth falls out)

n3m
21-07-04, 18:58
I had a dream...

:p

you people should get out more, I'm starting to get worried O_o

Pith
21-07-04, 19:00

you made the right choice

CarniFlex
21-07-04, 19:04
I had a dream last night where I made a forum post, and like everybody was giving me bad reputation for it! I was like nooooooooo!!!!! :eek:

Totally crazy. O_o

I've had mmorpg dreams before too. I had one where I was in Plaza 2 of Neocron, and you know those rotten boxes? Well I walked up to them and accidently knocked them all over, and the yo's guy came out and started shouting at me with this semi-itallian accent. It was so strange.

Anyone who tries to freak me out by giving me bad reputation for this post, so that I think that my dreams are coming to life gets a kick on the bootay! Raww!1 (gimme good rep instead hehe)

Has anyone else had freakish dreams like this? :p

//omg i'm getting so much bad rep for this.

I only ment it as a discussion thread about dreams.

You missheard the yo's vendor, hes not italian, hes spanish speaking... and you werent dreaming. The world as you know it will change soon. Here take this red pill :lol:

Scikar
21-07-04, 19:21
Who knocked over my stack of boxes in Plaza 2? I'll give bad rep to him when I find out.

jernau
21-07-04, 20:44
I can almost never remember dreams when I wake up but when I do I almost invariably have dreamt about whatever I was doing last before I went to bed. If that was playing a game then I will dream about it.

NC dreams are fine - it's the System Shock ones that scare the bejeezus out of you.

StryfeX
21-07-04, 20:45
I can almost never remember dreams when I wake up but when I do I almost invariably have dreamt about whatever I was doing last before I went to bed. If that was playing a game then I will dream about it.

NC dreams are fine - it's the System Shock ones that scare the bejeezus out of you.Hahahaha..... But yeah, you're right. That series can generate some seriously fucked up dreams.

--Stryfe

Sigma
21-07-04, 23:45
Ok hehehe

gimme bad rep, bitch

HellBreaker
21-07-04, 23:45
wow i've not had any weird dears but keep the - reps coming lol

TheDuckMan
21-07-04, 23:47
I had a dream that I was fighting a bunch of allies and nuetrals on saturn... then i woke up and fought a bunch of allies and nuetrals on saturn

Edit/Add/// I also had a dream that i completed my PSI core the night before i rly did complete it.

Epsilon 5
22-07-04, 00:03
Ok hehehe

ROFL :D

TheGreatMilenko
22-07-04, 00:40
Every 1 Give Me Good Rep I Wanna Get 2 Green Bars :d

Lexxuk
22-07-04, 00:44
gimme bad rep, bitch

Done, and give milk +, so gimme + back :p

Benjie
22-07-04, 00:45
Every 1 Give Me Good Rep I Wanna Get 2 Green Bars :d

I'll give anyone good rep if they give me good rep and quote "SOX" in the comment. :p

TheGreatMilenko
22-07-04, 00:59
sry i gave you bad rep alrdy but umm SOX

w00t!!!

Biznatchy
22-07-04, 02:23

no really where is that button for bad rep. I see report bad post but that is for spam and crap.

not that im going to give Benji bad rep but i cant find that button.

jernau
22-07-04, 03:02
no really where is that button for bad rep. I see report bad post but that is for spam and crap.

not that im going to give Benji bad rep but i cant find that button.
Next to the report post one. It looks like this : http://forum.neocron.com/images/neocron/buttons/reputation.gif

Lexxuk
22-07-04, 03:07
They really should introduce "mandatory + rep for Lexxuk" to help me get that last little bitta rep for 3 dots >.<

Glok
22-07-04, 03:10
I would rep you nigga, but I can't... you get +rep every time I can.

Lexxuk
22-07-04, 03:12
I'm like that too, I randomly plus people all the time, so people are like "wtf? you only gimme + 3 days ago!" and I'm like "ya, well, i was busy" :D

Morpheous
22-07-04, 03:47
I dreamed I was doing NERD reloaded the other night :p

But hey, you guys have all got used to it right?

Right?

PS: Positive Rep!

Freya
22-07-04, 04:19
closed by thread starters request