PDA

View Full Version : Ummm KK...

Glok
21-07-04, 12:09
Are you planning to unfuck tradeskills before DoY? I want to level my constructor, but xp is even worse now than after the supposed boost due to your exploit fix. So throw me a bone, are we getting any more patches before DoY?

juvestar15
21-07-04, 12:38
Yes i want to level a researcher.

Unfuck tradeskills x 2

MkVenner
21-07-04, 12:38
well this close to the release and what with beta i think KK need to pour everything they have into DoY

Glok
21-07-04, 12:40
well this close to the release and what with beta i think KK need to pour everything they have into DoYI bet that is what they are doing. :(

Marx
21-07-04, 12:40
Probably not before DoY.

I've waited this long for unborked tradeskills, whats another couple of weeks?

slaughteruall
21-07-04, 12:43
well this close to the release and what with beta i think KK need to pour everything they have into DoY

Fuck that they need to unfuck the saturn misson bugs. Unfuck the loot drop rate. And unfuck it before DOY.

Slaughter

LTA
21-07-04, 12:46
Fuck that they need to unfuck the saturn misson bugs. Unfuck the loot drop rate. And unfuck it before DOY.

Slaughter
Yeah.... or them certain things may fuck doy for a-lot of people :p

slaughteruall
21-07-04, 12:48
Yeah.... or them certain things may fuck doy for a-lot of people :p

It wont fuck DOY for anyone. The patch for the loot drop is on the test server. The misson bug cant be that hard to do.

Slaughter

LTA
21-07-04, 13:11
It wont fuck DOY for anyone. The patch for the loot drop is on the test server. The misson bug cant be that hard to do.

Slaughter
and all the new people who want to play pure tradeskillers...

won't doy be a little fubar for them if they can't level trading....

and i didn't mean fuck it in that way :p

{MD}GeistDamnit
21-07-04, 13:12
well what i think is if we are extremely lucky we will see 1 patch before doy. But dont hold your breath :(

slaughteruall
21-07-04, 13:17
and all the new people who want to play pure tradeskillers...

won't doy be a little fubar for them if they can't level trading....

and i didn't mean fuck it in that way :p

oops i think i read your post wrong. I thought you were trying to say that if they did fix those things it might delay DOY a little bit.

Slaughter

Celt
21-07-04, 13:17
Probably not before DoY.

I've waited this long for unborked tradeskills, whats another couple of weeks?Another 2 and a half months its looking, at a minimum.

Xylaz
21-07-04, 13:26
yeah, fix those missions on Saturn please... it's REALLY annoying