PDA

View Full Version : Idea for pluto event

Siygess
21-07-04, 09:32
This is something I thought up about two months ago during a long drive to London and the "Bloodbowl" event on Jupiter just jogged my memory - I don't know if the events are similar as my German isn't too hot, but here goes:

The event idea is based in the fenced off area in the Blackmist Garbage dump, with the overlooking seats, GoGo and one way Gene-Rep. We'd need a GM to spawn a wooden box in the middle of the arena and a table at either end. The GM would also need to spawn something like a 250 weight non-recyclable item. The item goes in the box and is the "ball" for this game.

Two teams of eight people compete to score goals (like some strange version of football) by picking up the object, throwing it ahead of them (or passing it to someone else) and picking it up again. A goal is scored by putting or throwing the object onto the table at the far end. A crazy idea to be sure, but what do you all think? Any suggestions?

manderf
21-07-04, 09:38
haahahah great idea i love it, watch out though tupac will pop in his truckers dream mc5 chip and run that thing to the goal himself

MkVenner
21-07-04, 09:43
sweet idea, could have a whole league of pro's especially specced to play lol :p

Archeus
21-07-04, 10:30
As long as your allowed kill each other, and have 3 Sub (PPUs) raising the teams again.

Sorontar
21-07-04, 10:40
Melee weapons only or all ?

MkVenner
21-07-04, 10:59
baseball bats and knuckles lol