PDA

View Full Version : GMs' where are you!?

Mobius
21-07-04, 08:02
O_o I've been waiting outside the jail (oz8) in saturn for like 2½ hours for a GM to show up.. Max the NPC for the PP Epic is gone you see... and i'm going nuts standing here...... doing nothing.......... firing some rockets into the sky everynow and then. COME SPAWN THE DAMN NPC!!! O_o

PivWan
21-07-04, 08:07
Did you sent an ingame mail to the help desk?

They can't guess what you were doing here... ;)

Mobius
21-07-04, 08:25
hahaha ofcourse i did.. i'm not stupid =) and after a long time of waiting.. a GM came.. had a nice little chat but he couldnt do anything about it... very very very annoying.. but what the heck.. i'm not surprised. :rolleyes:

Gotterdammerung
21-07-04, 08:44
I've just been told he's been respawned

enigma_b17
21-07-04, 09:01
"I've just been told he's been respawned"

[edit] nvm hes actually inside the building now, ie u ave to zone :P

Sorin
21-07-04, 09:10
I suppose it depends on your type of help request. About 15 minutes ago I sent an ingame help request thing because I though I saw someone exploiting. I got an ingame email from a GM less than 5 minutes later (guess they're short on english GMs, this person was clearly not a native english speaker) saying they came and saw the person and warned them.

Anyone can do that. But the number of GMs on each server that can spawn stuff can be fully counted like multiple times on one hand :rolleyes: And the chances of at least one of them being on at every hour of the day is virtually zilch. Need something spawned, then send an ingame help request and go to sleep or go watch paint dry or something :lol: