PDA

View Full Version : Ownedge Swg Video Its A Must See

TheGreatMilenko
20-07-04, 19:01
FUCKING OWNEDGE (http://swg.sorethumbz.com/download.php?view.15)

i love this video

Opar
20-07-04, 19:21
Okay, that WAS pretty funny :p

TheGreatMilenko
20-07-04, 19:28
i dont give a *wookie yell*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheGreatMilenko
20-07-04, 19:29
btw can any 1 tell me how i can rip the audio from this?

Rob01m
20-07-04, 19:36
btw can any 1 tell me how i can rip the audio from this?

Well no third party application could do it unless Microsoft lets them.

Microsoft owns US patent #6,041,345 on the WM/ASF file format, preventing third-party applications from extracting data from WM/ASF files.

Unless theres some program I'm forgetting...
You could try doing it the odd way and recording it through sound recorder and using Lame or whatever to encode it into an MP3.

EDIT: You could try taking your speaker cable out of your speakers... putting it into the Line In jack.. and set recorder to record from Line In... That's the weird way of doing it, because most third party apps won't let you do it. If you have a Microsoft supported program, good for you.

Crono
20-07-04, 19:37
cant u just convert it to mpeg using tmpeg or something, then rip the audio? :D

-Crono

cRazy2003
20-07-04, 19:39

-Crono

record from the sound cards sound input/output using an ordinery sound recorder then play the video :p

Rob01m
20-07-04, 19:39

-Crono

Microsoft probably already hit Tsunami MPEG Encoder before VirtualDub with their rules.

EDIT: TMPGEnc 2.5 can extract the audio into a wave without difficulty. You still need to convert it into an MP3 using tools such as Lame (Which can be automated with BeSweet)

Crono
20-07-04, 21:04
hehe Mc Chris is awsome :P

-Crono

amfest
20-07-04, 21:10
Actually you can open up ASF in an old version of virtual dub before they said they can't include that and so the next releases they didn't include that option. Also there is another program that edits ASF files but cutting and joining but it has an option to convert the asf files into avi files. In both cases you can open in virtual dub >File> save as wav. Then if you want convert it to an mp3.

oh crap I ghouth asf for some reason .. not wmv ..lol .. I"m not sure now >_<

EDIT: Okay looks like Vdub won't work for opening it but ASFtools shoudl work I opened it up and it seems to open up asf files and wmv files so you should be able to covert it to avi then you will be able to open it in virtual dub then select area you want to take audio from.

Rob01m
20-07-04, 21:30
Actually you can open up ASF in an old version of virtual dub before they said they can't include that and so the next releases they didn't include that option. Also there is another program that edits ASF files but cutting and joining but it has an option to convert the asf files into avi files. In both cases you can open in virtual dub >File> save as wav. Then if you want convert it to an mp3.

oh crap I ghouth asf for some reason .. not wmv ..lol .. I"m not sure now >_<

Windows Media files (WMV, WMA etc) and Advanced Streaming Format (ASF) are both owned by Microsoft and the same patent applies. BTW, don't use those older versions of VirtualDub hehe, little support for all the newer things. Personally, I use VirtualDubMod and Nandub when nessecary.

Jonax
20-07-04, 23:09
Hehe - That's Balgosa for ya! :D

Fans of this may want to see his previous one, where a stormtrooper dances to Vanilla Ice (yes, I had the same face when I first heard the idea -> :wtf: ). Should be on the Windspire site, but if not I have the video myself :)

Siygess
20-07-04, 23:41
Damn, having watched that and laughed my ass off I am now 80% likely to reactivate my SWG account. Damn you all! ;)

Jock Rockwell
20-07-04, 23:50
Thats almost as good as the Ice Ice Baby vid they done :lol:

Candaman
21-07-04, 00:25
OMFG i want his armour

TheGreatMilenko
21-07-04, 00:35
OMFG i want his armour

its the new mandalorian armor and its hell of hard to get

Candaman
21-07-04, 00:37
lol everyone seems to have adv comp kinetic that i wear so i'm gonna go overt and wear storm trooper armour i just have to get a shit load of symp to get the armour

TheGreatMilenko
21-07-04, 00:46
what server you play on?

Chaos81
21-07-04, 01:48
Ahhh showcasing the two classes of SWG...bounty hunter and dancer.

sanityislost
21-07-04, 03:49
Oooooo sexy vid n_n

heh i just restarted my swg account if anyone plays on farstar send me a
tell :P (same nick)

SiL ..:..

StryfeX
21-07-04, 04:10
Hahahaha. That movie was awesome.

--Stryfe

Candaman
21-07-04, 04:10
i play on chimeara

BunkerBoy
21-07-04, 06:01
LOL. that movie was great. If anyone is ever on Lowca drop me an email. name is Bradford Corigan on there (and no, thats not my real name btw)

Crono
21-07-04, 06:25
If you want the audio, its gettable from Mc Chris's website (that guy owns :D )

http://www.mcchris.com/

-Crono

BlackwooD
21-07-04, 06:50
After watching that I can stand tall and shout "Thank god I never wasted a cent playing SWG!"

Gotterdammerung
21-07-04, 06:56
It's remarkable that everything showcased there is all ordinary in-game character moves. That has to be one of the best player videos I've ever seen for any game.

Crono
21-07-04, 07:06
http://www.sorethumbz.com/swg/download.php?list.2

Is the link to his other vids :D (lol @ the Ice one :P )

-Crono

Gotterdammerung
21-07-04, 07:12
P.s.

Though we have loosened things up alot recently I don't think this is very appropriate to be advertising swg here. I know they wouldn't allow it on their forums.

Sorry, closed