PDA

View Full Version : Idea for the next NL Pro (or KK :O )

Herbitt
20-07-04, 14:28
I think its about time the hack tool was made to look different than the stealth tool. Can't tell you the amount of times ive stealthed instead of hacked >.<

Just wandering if the NL Pro guy, or even KK 8| could implement a different picture thing for it.

MkVenner
20-07-04, 14:29
yeah its possible, tho i think the stealth tool should be changed, the hack tool looks like you can hack with it

Rob01m
20-07-04, 14:31
I agree, one should be changed. I think the Stealth tool needs to be changed, not the hack tool.

BTW, I remember seeing different graphics for all the stealth tools, I forgot who made them though.

MkVenner
20-07-04, 14:32
yeah i remeber, they were in the depths of the mod forum....wonder if any one can dig em out...

garyu69
20-07-04, 14:34
yeah i remember some nice stealth tool images from the Mod forum. they were nice.

Original monk
20-07-04, 14:50
Can't tell you the amount of times ive stealthed instead of hacked >.<

i can, i press that stealthbutton every 3-4 wb's :)

the other way around it luckly didnt happen alot, but it aint fun waiting on an obliterator to come down before ya can hack every time :/

Herbitt
20-07-04, 14:54
I think the Stealth tool needs to be changed, not the hack tool.

Yea i agree.

If anyone can post a link to the pics of the stealth tools, maybe the NL Pro guy ( i need to find out his name :S ) can sort out adding them in his next release.

amfest
20-07-04, 15:03
Personally I know how I arrange things in my quickbelt so I don't have to look and then push a button to access them. Maybe the key here is to seperate them further apart so you don't mix them up.

Even so I'll agree with getting the graphic changed for the stealth tool.

Freya
20-07-04, 15:05
gun slot one, stealth tool slot two, hack tool last slot, medkits in between ?

tiikeri
20-07-04, 15:09
It would be kewl if the stealth tool would go to the "accessories" (with DoY ofc). And it would look like bracers (like Predator has in his arm).

But yea, it should have own gfx, instead of using hacktools.

Original monk
20-07-04, 15:12

now dont make things even more complicated then they allready are :)

btw, the NLpro guy is called bramtops and when ya absolutely cant reach em im sure he's brother maarten who is atleast as friendly will get the message true :)

slaughteruall
20-07-04, 15:13

They are referring to after you die. You know when you just sorta threw things in your QB because this game can't organize your shit for you when you die. I always had this happen to me after i died when i wasn't really paying atention to things. Sorta like the old spells way back when. They all looked the same when they shouldn't have.

Slaughter

Candaman
20-07-04, 15:17

no stam boosters anti shocks anti stealths dmg blockers heal shelt def?

Sakletare
20-07-04, 15:18
I think its about time the hack tool was made to look different than the stealth tool. Can't tell you the amount of times ive stealthed instead of hacked >.<

Just wandering if the NL Pro guy, or even KK 8| could implement a different picture thing for it.
I think all requests of this type should wait until after NC2/BDoY. KK won't add anything to NC1 and we don't know how things are in NC2.

Herbitt
20-07-04, 15:33
I think all requests of this type should wait until after NC2/BDoY. KK won't add anything to NC1 and we don't know how things are in NC2.

Yea i was hoping Bramtops :) would add it in next NL Pro

Sakletare
20-07-04, 15:40
Yea i was hoping Bramtops :) would add it in next NL Pro

If i were making NL Pro i wouldn't do anything new either. Just wasted time since the new NC will come shortly.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong. I would love to see new models for all items that are missing them/sharing with another item. I just don't think it's realistic to ask for them before NC2 is out.

Maarten
21-07-04, 01:03
Hey guys... I am the one who creates the new graphics for NL Pro. New graphics for the stealth tool has been considered before, but there were no really good ones available. The ones that Mighty Max made didn't look very good in-game (my opinion).

Now with the whole aimbot/removing of mod forum/cancellation of ItemGFX development issue, I will only start working on new graphics again when I know for sure they will still work after KK patches the current retail servers.

If Bram finds a way (or an agreement with MM) to make ItemGFX work with the next version, I'll put new stealth tool graphics on the to-do list...