PDA

View Full Version : Faction Council Apartment?

20-07-04, 12:56
Hi all just a quick question

I've heard a rumor that theres a special apartment for the FC's - has anyone personally seen said apartment (and got screenshots)? (or is it one of the normal apartments tweaked in some way - like constructor club?)

Just interested to know if theres stuff I need to add to my guide (see sig)

Archeus
20-07-04, 13:00
Not that I am aware of. Unless its a secret. :)

Faction center points are public.

Sakletare
20-07-04, 13:45
Hi all just a quick question

I've heard a rumor that theres a special apartment for the FC's - has anyone personally seen said apartment (and got screenshots)? (or is it one of the normal apartments tweaked in some way - like constructor club?)

Just interested to know if theres stuff I need to add to my guide (see sig)

Yes, some FC's have special apartments. The TG FC have one because TG doesn't have a HQ.
Screenies on the TG forum from the Saturn opening (i was there): http://www.twilight-guardian.de/tgforum/viewtopic.php?t=12

EDIT: When are you going to update the TG clan apartment info? It was ages since i sent in new pictures. ;)

EDIT2: The FC apartment is just a standard TG clan apartment with some extra stuff thrown in, much like the cst club.

ezza
20-07-04, 13:51
i know the mercs have one, im sure BD were ment to have one but dont recall if we got it, i belive plutos Bd have one, but not saturns.

as for the rest dunno

Siygess
20-07-04, 13:55
Are we talking about the Faction Counsellors themselves or simply the factions? I know that several factions on each server have a "Faction" apartment where members of the faction can meet up - but these are just normal apartments albiet with more tables, chairs, plants and hookers than normal :D

Herbitt
20-07-04, 14:26
Mercs got one on saturn, it's a customised clan appt which our old faction councellor provided us with. Doesn't get used much which is a shame :(

MkVenner
20-07-04, 14:27
mebbe he's talking bout the FC lounge

20-07-04, 15:16
EDIT: When are you going to update the TG clan apartment info? It was ages since i sent in new pictures. ;)

DOH!

Massive apology in order I feel, I just went back through my guide emails and found what you were talking about, somehow it managed to either slip off (or totally miss) my to do list

I'll get it done ASAP - thanks for the reminder (you really should have bugged me earlier about it though, I feel really bad now)

Sakletare
20-07-04, 15:25
I'll get it done ASAP - thanks for the reminder (you really should have bugged me earlier about it though, I feel really bad now)
Nah, don't feel bad. I don't bug people that does voluntary work for the good of others, it's not like you get payed by KK. :)

Jest
20-07-04, 17:10
BD on Pluto has one thats awesome. In the back room there is a stripper lying on a table that acts as the Recreation Unit. :lol: Win!