PDA

View Full Version : [brainport] Xp for completing missions

Archeus
20-07-04, 12:49
You know when you complete a mission it says something like "400 XP for each skill".

Now lets say your a Tank and you have capped your STR+CON. That is 800xp wasted. So how about at that stage the XP is taking from those skills and shared across the remaining skills.

This should remove the boredom for the high level players.

Also if the player has selected WoC (Wisdom of Ceres) it switches off again (as they need the XP again?)

trigger hurt
20-07-04, 14:38
You know when you complete a mission it says something like "400 XP for each skill".

Now lets say your a Tank and you have capped your STR+CON. That is 800xp wasted. So how about at that stage the XP is taking from those skills and shared across the remaining skills.

This should remove the boredom for the high level players.

Also if the player has selected WoC (Wisdom of Ceres) it switches off again (as they need the XP again?)
In my experiences with my tank...any skill I would need to run missions for is already capped by the time I hit 100 con and 100 str.

..i..DemonX
20-07-04, 14:43
Why should it remove boredom from highlevels? Missions was cool till KK said hey u fools with high ranks and 4564651234 done missions come get buttf**ked we remove ur ranks!
Now nobody does 1 missim more then he really need to!

Archeus
20-07-04, 17:33
In my experiences with my tank...any skill I would need to run missions for is already capped by the time I hit 100 con and 100 str.

Well a tank was an example. Ok how about a SPY or Monk? would rather like to see that lost XP put to PSI / DEX respectively.

Oh and it won't remove the boredom from high levels, it just gives you the XP you earned.

trigger hurt
20-07-04, 17:40
Well a tank was an example. Ok how about a SPY or Monk? would rather like to see that lost XP put to PSI / DEX respectively.

Oh and it won't remove the boredom from high levels, it just gives you the XP you earned.
Rephrase it like this so it actually says what you mean.

If you are running missions and have some maxed mainskills, the points that would normally go into those mainskills goes into the other unmaxed skills.

I see what you are saying, but on my spy, I cap psi first then str/con cap about the same time then dex then int. What we need is some missions that are hard to find that give xp in the 10's or 100's of thousands of points but you get very little money or none at all. Perhaps make the NPC move from zone to zone in one of 5 areas of the map. The area of the map you find him in will affect the type of mission.