PDA

View Full Version : Whats the problem with AYB ?

Underground
20-07-04, 11:07
Whats the problem with AYB ?

Tell me so maybe we can work something out but i doubt it because it makes me laugh when i look at some of the people that are complaining.

The majority of those who are complaining are BD.
AYB are DRE, Red to BD, The problem I see is that as we fight city mercs, we get them before the BD do, yet the BD generally stand in plaza all day anyway. We are a active clan that has regular OP fights against multiple clans. FA are 'neutral' to us so I see no problems in fightin them as I see neutral faction standings as being upto the players if you fight them or allie.

We have history with CIX, not AYB vs CIX, But a long history of some of our clans members with theirs from previous clans, and CIX just didnt drop it, thats why we fight. We also fight TG and BD (Silent, Spirit, FF when their about, and Lotus)

Were not an extremely large clan, most of our numbers are alts, and weve already got inactives, weve probably got 10 active people lol... not exactly a zerg isit ? O_o

Wheres the problem ? Alot, if not every clan in the past, has fought and had wars with neutrals and allies. the CM clan in question have allied with a TG clan to fight DRE, we dont bitch about that, yet we dont go allieing with BD to fight TG do we ? yet were the ones getting flamed. We dont hold ever OP on the map, infact we have hardly any, just one lab, one factory, 2 uplinks and 2 fortresses, and most the time their opened when a members asked to depending on who asks, this is to stop the CM clan just repping in and using our facilities.

Please dont drag this thread down, just state what you think it is thats wrong with AYB, or DM them to me and ill see what i can do if you have valid points

mods please dont close this if someone tries their hardest to get it closed via flaming etc im after opinions not a flamefest, just edit their posts and any replies, i know its work for you, however this is the main argument currently on pluto.

Either post your views here in a intelligent manner or DM them direct to me.
Thanks.

bounty
20-07-04, 11:16
You guys were better off as dark in the crahn sect imo.

Xylaz
20-07-04, 11:34
yeah, i'm kinda agree with bounty

it's the matter of reputation probably, nothing more. DarK has the most awful reputation on pluto and AYB took the part of it as well, adding to this the reputation of some NDA members (maybe even worse than dark's), which gave you the overall position of the clan who is hatred by almost everyone.

Pluto population is so small that everyone knows everyone from a long time, people have a lot of negative personal feelings towards the other people or clans, it has always been like this i'm afraid. Pluto is a small server with a stable and old community, historical issues and old affections are always prety much alive there. The point is, AYB seems to gathered the most of the negative reputation around itself.

At least these are mine observations, though i didnt play on pluto for a week or so, but they are valid nonetheless.
And as for now, by playing on Saturn i feel this is the problem with a small, old community, on Saturn, where everyone tend to hastily kill everyone, people are also more eager to forgive.

az

Barak
20-07-04, 11:40
what was said above plus the fact that AYB have a ego with enough surface area to host a small fleet of battleships.

Also the number of total fuckwits doesnt help. read Remus thread if you don't know what i mean.

also that bullshit with ruining Fn then going about hosting it yourselfs?.. HAHA

wonder what I've forgotten

eric-the-ded
20-07-04, 11:44
only problem i have is the trade channel slagfests between you and whatever enemy.
other than that i don't care what anybody does as long as there's no exploiting involved. so if it doesn't bother you, then keep doing whatever ya wanna do.

Underground
20-07-04, 11:45
what was said above plus the fact that AYB have a ego with enough surface area to host a small fleet of battleships.

Also the number of total fuckwits doesnt help. read Remus thread if you don't know what i mean.

also that bullshit with ruining Fn then going about hosting it yourselfs?.. HAHA

wonder what I've forgotten

We were asked to host fightnight by remus...

Barak
20-07-04, 11:47
We were asked to host fightnight by remus... news too me, wonder where that thread went...

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=104025

not seen any "AYB Please host FN" meh

Benjie
20-07-04, 11:47
I think any clan who openly use lame tactics such as noob buffing and zone whoring to remove stacks as actuall game tactics ruin game elements for me. You guys would do good to organise some ground rules before a fight, and to stick to them. Members of your clan have also committed atrocities to other peoples orgnanised events for no good reason other than to destroy the hard work of others.
Thats partly where your reputation comes from.

Underground
20-07-04, 12:03
I think any clan who openly use lame tactics such as noob buffing and zone whoring to remove stacks as actuall game tactics ruin game elements for me. You guys would do good to organise some ground rules before a fight, and to stick to them. Members of your clan have also committed atrocities to other peoples orgnanised events for no good reason other than to destroy the hard work of others.

oh yea good point because we invented zoning and newb buffs :rolleyes: and were also only ones that use it.

From Xylaz's post i gather that the problem with AYB is infact everyones elses problem, as their personal vendettas against our members is whats causing the hostility. You stated that the reason everyone hates us is because of the past but pretty much nothing to do with AYB.

We just play the game, how we want to, as we pay for it. If those that have the hatred could just drop it for now then thats where i could see things getting better.

[SideNote] We use TL3 heal, sometimes newb shelter if its used against us. the CM clan I have personally been antibuffed then TL3'd, newb deffed and newb shelterd, then got proptly aped by aggressions HL and some melee tank that was there :o

The problem is that plutos community all know eachother, its either friendship or hatred. If you cant drop that, and if Fenix is meant to be some evil bastard thats changed and doesent care anymore, look at AYB, Kayne and Fenix, used to fucking hate eachother and have the kind of arguments that the CM clan and AYB are having now, however their getting on well on comms and ingame now, dodgy at first but things change, If I get my clan to stay off OOC and you get yours too aswell, thats a start atleast.

ezza
20-07-04, 12:13
We use TL3 heal, sometimes newb shelter if its used against us. the CM clan I have personally been antibuffed then TL3'd, newb deffed and newb shelterd, then got proptly aped by aggressions HL and some melee tank that was there

tbh that stuff just sounds like an excuse to hate AYB, its not like noone else uses this tactic.

what it sounds like to me is that theres a number of players who hold an opinion of the players involved, and so go for them whatever faction.

ive always gone for the approach if someone moves to another faction and they are no longer enemy, i leave them until they give me reason to fight them.

maybe this should be aplied.

though i had suspisions of a group of PvPs going DRE since it is a faction with only 2 enemies.

Candaman
20-07-04, 12:19

Lol zone whoring when does this happen.

If its A: in pepper park name someone who doesn't zone when stacked to the roof or on low hlt?

or B: in the op going into the UG again name a clan that doesn't go down to the UG when on low hlt infact i don't think we've ever had a op fite vs lotus so u must be referring to pepper park which is one of the most stupid points i've ever heard. UR I HATEZORZ U BECUZ U ZONE OUT OF PP TOO MUCH

cRazy2003
20-07-04, 12:20
i just kill them whenever i see them, pritty much how it goes.

Siygess
20-07-04, 12:29
what it sounds like to me is that theres a number of players who hold an opinion of the players involved, and so go for them whatever faction.

ive always gone for the approach if someone moves to another faction and they are no longer enemy, i leave them until they give me reason to fight them.

Thats a pretty good approach and it's a shame more people don't do this when a character or clan moves faction. If everyone thats ever killed me suddenly joined an allied faction, sure I'd be a little cautious around them for a while but I certainly wouldn't hold the grudge against them unless they carried on killing me. I swear, every big Pluto clan must have a 'Ye Olde Booke of Grudges' and once your name appears in this book, it's pretty much there for life.

Well, I suppose this is just another aspect of the Pluto community that we're going to have to live with for a few more months :)

Maarten
20-07-04, 12:42
From my point of view, noob buffing is a valid tactic.

Zoning to remove stacks (didn't know this was possible at all) is an exploit in my eyes though. Because you are using a bug in the game to your advantage.

Another incredibly lame tactic is opening the trade window of the people you are fighting. Those are the things that make me hate a clan.

retr0n
20-07-04, 12:42
Whats the problem with AYB ?

What problem?

Seriously, all you need to do is turn off trade/ooc before&after a fight. People
tend to say pretty stupid things while waiting for pokes. It's like the old saying,
"What you dont know of, can't hurt u" or something like that :p

Edit @ Maarten: Stacks dont work anymore (heal aswell) after zoning because
APU's used to cast poison barrel in aggie cellars and then zone out. The barrel
would then kill like every noob inside but the APU wouldnt loose any SL. So they
made it so that stacks dont do shit if either you or whoever casted zones.

- Primate

evs
20-07-04, 12:44
Well it's interesting really.

From a neutral stand point, the AYB vs the world (except pimp who are neither hostile nor allied - just polite :) I think its good.

There's been more action on pluto than in a long time.

The flames and bitchiness are just bi-product of 99% of wars between clans on every server - just take them with a pinch of salt.

PIMP still fight DarK and also fight Silent at the moment, and that's plenty for us to shoot at. Smaller factions such as BD we kos as per normal, but they aren't 'big guns' so to speak.

Silent are very respectable and approachable enemies, no newb buffing, no lameness - just combat and respect. It's good stuff.
Pimp can happily direct silent leaders and vice versa to keep both clans in line against 'lame tactics'.
Works well :)

A lot of PIMP are old players, and due to this they do remember some of the muppetry that happened from ex-dark players, but hell - they went DRE and a new clan, so yeah give them another chance.

We're only a small community and taking the odd petty grudge and escalating it to clan/server and forum level is just daft really.

But hell, as correctly said - you pay's your money - you play you way.

CIX to pimp again are friendly guys, we've considered warring with them as well - for the only reason of getting our US players some more wars when they are on (as most of it happens euro time now)
Whether that happens or not, i don't know - but at least we'll set up some ground rules and respect CIX's wishes for combat (as long as they are agreeable with pimp)

The only time we've ever had pimp's on Trade in recent times bitching was vs DarK, and if we can let the ex-dark live in AYB and give them a clean slate - im sure as hell other clans can as well.

Pluto needs to move more into the red=dead philosophy, but i realise some clans are now at home in their factions (Silent in TG for example) and so exceptions do have to be made.

Erm.... just my mad ramblings for a tues morning :)

Benjie
20-07-04, 12:45
Why havn't you addressed the issue of members who ruin player driven events for no reason other than to destroy someones hard work and effort?
Even NDA chucked that PPU who parashocked the camera guy the other day to avoid bad reputations like this. You guys keep assholes who ruin the clan, then your clan is going to be attributed to those assholes and you are going to suffer there reputation.

Well this is basicly going to be a thread where AYB ask people why they don't like them, and then respond with denial, bullshit reasoning, and stfu's.
HELLO ZONE WHORING AND NOOB BUFFS ARE NOOB TACTICS and your supposed to be this clan of skilled veterans, [ edited ]. All noob buff clans suck.
Besides, thats not my only vendetta. Yeah I do have problems with some of your more closed minded members. As I said before, so long as you don't address issues like this, you guys are going to have to face the consiquences.

But I know this is a worthless point because I'm sure you have some excuse to why I am wrong and why you guys are right.

// Edit

Not to mention the fact that your dre, so your kos in gameplay terms anyway. :p

Xylaz
20-07-04, 12:54
From Xylaz's post i gather that the problem with AYB is infact everyones elses problem, as their personal vendettas against our members is whats causing the hostility. You stated that the reason everyone hates us is because of the past but pretty much nothing to do with AYB.

very true, it has nothing to do with AYB, it's about people only. But that is exactly how pluto works...

The problem is that plutos community all know eachother, its either friendship or hatred.

Again yes, this is simply the downside of such small community as on Pluto. Its all about people and the fact that they are in the other clan doesnt change anything, because certain people will go hostile to others nonetheless. And this is the problem as it was with DarK and NDA, now it is with AYB as well.

Example: I was FA for a loong time, so i got repeatedly killed by DarK in the past - i attack them on sight naturally. After half a year i went with MS to BD and still keep beeing attacked by DarK (allied ). Then i switched to BT and keep getting killed by DarK. I've tried to manage at least a temporary nap between them and my clan several times and they've always broke the rules and keep killing us again. Now, the former DarK members in AYB are still attacking me even if i NEVER attack them first (only return fire)

That's just an example how those things works and it has always been like this, at least from my experience.

I swear, every big Pluto clan must have a 'Ye Olde Booke of Grudges' and once your name appears in this book, it's pretty much there for life.

That's pretty much true actually.

[edit] thinking of it, it was probably the one of the main reasons (besides low pop) i got tired of pluto. Everyone fight everyone not because of the faction/clan issue, but rather some personal vendettas. Even i couldnt manage to free myself from this as i still have few people in my permament KOS list and i'm not sure if i could stop myself from attacking them even if they were in my own faction...

retr0n
20-07-04, 12:56
This is a bit OT but,
Evs, I read your sig, Do you have a link to that article? I remember reading that
like 2 years ago or something. Please gimme a link if you have :p

Candaman
20-07-04, 13:38
Why havn't you addressed the issue of members who ruin player driven events for no reason other than to destroy someones hard work and effort?
Even NDA chucked that PPU who parashocked the camera guy the other day to avoid bad reputations like this. You guys keep assholes who ruin the clan, then your clan is going to be attributed to those assholes and you are going to suffer there reputation.

Right First of all it was DARK that kicked that ppu not NDA so if u can't get that fact right it already sets ur post up as untrustable for whatever u say. I also remember a treasure hunt event that was ran by Rjn who is a AYB member and CIX killed him so lets not make it out like we're the only EVIL PEOPLE on the server.

Well this is basicly going to be a thread where AYB ask people why they don't like them, and then respond with denial, bullshit reasoning, and stfu's.
HELLO ZONE WHORING AND NOOB BUFFS ARE NOOB TACTICS and your supposed to be this clan of skilled veterans, [ edited ]. All noob buff clans suck.
Besides, thats not my only vendetta. Yeah I do have problems with some of your more closed minded members. As I said before, so long as you don't address issues like this, you guys are going to have to face the consiquences.

So now ur admitting that ur aggressive beacuse of some personal problems with some of our members well i think u should try sort them out urself instead of coming making biased flame posts on the forums.

Freya
20-07-04, 13:40
on a personal note i say 3 clan persons from each clan meet in a private safe zone and discuss things there, if the members do not respect there clan leaders they should not be in the clan

Ryuben
20-07-04, 13:42
[edited] nothing worth reading

why is the people with the least idea have the bigest say.

Benjie we only noob buff if its used against us.
We had at the start fine morals but one key one if its used against us its fair game agaisnt them.

*shrugs* it was up to the enemy how it went along so why u bitching at the victims because we .....well why?

Candaman
20-07-04, 13:42
on a personal note i say 3 clan persons from each clan meet in a private safe zone and discuss things there, if the members do not respect there clan leaders they should not be in the clan

That would be fine freya but its not always the player that messes things up sometimes a clan will have a problem with one member in the nap'd clan and always attack him and then go back to the leader and say things like "u don't want to wreck the whole nap over one guy do u" or "he attacked us first" and so i tell my guys if that happens then fine we'll go to war with that clan its not like we ain't got enough enemies infact for us its easier to remember who our allies are and attack everything else

Possessed
20-07-04, 14:09
There's no point in trying to get all the clans together to establish some base rules, like no noob buffing etc. Me and cylon tried to do it a few months ago (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=95424). It lasted less than a week before some clan/a member of a clan got mad because someone beat them fair and square. They then began using the same tactics again (no names, mostly because it's too long ago for me to remember :o), which meant that the clan that they were fighting began using them in retaliation... and it all went downhill from there.

The only way to really solve these issues permanently is for KK to fix them themselves... as it only takes one rotten apple to ruin the whole barrel.

..i..DemonX
20-07-04, 14:30

Well good point but here u guys are around and watch what they say ... so it may get a cooler Talk cuz it get [edit] when flamed/insult or whatever bad. So may here the ppl talk a lil cooler then in the game cuz trust me, neither Cannings - DIS - Fenix (who are the high levels of AYB) then anybody from CIX (sorry not know ur current clan leaders) are lets say cool ppl. They all kidna hotheads and the talking in the game in a safezone just would end in a realy realy bad flame war.

..i..DemonX
20-07-04, 14:39
From my point of view, noob buffing is a valid tactic.

Ah well so many treads about this, lets say at least on Pluto i think 90% would say its just lame cuz we prefer skill used to kill ppl! But lets not get into this realy here cuz not the Topic at all.

Zoning to remove stacks (didn't know this was possible at all) is an exploit in my eyes though. Because you are using a bug in the game to your advantage.

Well its not realy a bug, KK made it to save LE ppl from being killed with a barrel. Cuz be4 u cast barrel on the LE Guy then zone and the LE Guy gets dmg - so now after u zone nothing stackable works anymore (that includes heal). So i wont say ppl exploit realy cuz they was zone out off PP1 be4 KK have done it and they do it now. And i think they do it more to lay down in a safezone then in PP1.
Or should ppl stay in PP1 till dead by Dev stacks cuz zoning would be bad to safe ur life like 99% of all player do?!

Another incredibly lame tactic is opening the trade window of the people you are fighting. Those are the things that make me hate a clan.

Yeah thats true! And pls now not come anybody and say its tactic and disable trade! Its just damn ass lame!

garyu69
20-07-04, 15:08
I don't hate AYB.

It annoys me that they are Neutral and when killing them it buggers up everyones symps. :(
I wasn't at the events that got wrecked but it would annoy me if someone was purposly trying to wreck an event :(

Trade slagging is annoying but not everyone does it, just have to try and resist.

as for the Grudges thing, i don't think i have any grudges, or eXo has any. I remember when we were Tangent and we reall disliked TG, but then we moved to FA and found out the TG guys were kinda cool :p

I'll always attack anyone who is red whether i know them or not but i won't hold grudges against people. Even if they are complete dicks sometimes. :(

lets all just gather together and sex.

[TgR]KILLER
20-07-04, 15:23
thing wrong with AYB.. well they started to raid TH from day 1 on. since they never could because of the turrets in TH when they were still CS and BD. we'v had a fair few raids of AYB since they started..

so without doing anything AYb opend up a war with a neutral. then we had a OP war and got smacked around with loads of shit. we hacked an OP. fought.. but then ( after 2 hours we started thinking about taking the OP and grouping people ) we had a fair few people who had to log. so we went home cause our PPU was gone to and they had 2 on ( thought it was 3 but my mistake ) but we still ninja hacked and whatever. god now i know why i always got trade muted. won't open it again.

but hey at least we got a new hobby. ninja hack AYB ops hehehe ^^

to quote crono on our own forums.

You have no claim to ops or right to get mad about not being allowed to own them in times when you are not online.

When the goal is for owning an op, its a fools game to wait for when your enemie is strongest to attack. There is 0 sence in that, enough to make any military leader cringe. Unless you are hackign layers for the sole purpose of havign a good fight out of boardom, you attack when its strategically best to do so.

If you cant be famous be infamous ;P -Crono

anyway. @ evs. Pimp took up their stance and allied with AYB so gg.. helped you guys with dark earlyer and now you pull stuff like that on us. good friends.

Cr33p3r
20-07-04, 15:28
i dont mine Ayb nether but as clan leader of a cm clan we also get our share of AYB vs Cix and getting my clan members killed for beeing a merc well so far tryed to get a nap but still havent got a word back

Greets pluto merc High Counsil of the Sentinels

Original monk
20-07-04, 15:29
Edit @ Maarten: Stacks dont work anymore (heal aswell) after zoning because
APU's used to cast poison barrel in aggie cellars and then zone out. The barrel
would then kill like every noob inside but the APU wouldnt loose any SL. So they
made it so that stacks dont do shit if either you or whoever casted zones.

- Primate

so because of a few ubertards my favourite spell is quite useless now in a small area (who am i kidding every zone is small) cause they can zone all they like :/

typically neocron ... and fixing it half/half is typically KK :)

Cyphor
20-07-04, 15:38
Imo noob buffs shouldn't be brought into it, until kk says you cant do it, it is a valid tactic...how else is a low tech pe for e.g. meant to take down a ppu? Or whatever other justification, i really can't see the big problem with it. Anyway from my experience everyone does it so saying that’s a reason for not liking a group of people is a bit hypocritical.

Ruining events and slagging matches on trade is another story though, the only thing i'd point out so far is saying another clan has ruined an event too is no excuse for doing it yourself, both are as bad as each other.

evs
20-07-04, 15:39
anyway. @ evs. Pimp took up their stance and allied with AYB so gg.. helped you guys with dark earlyer and now you pull stuff like that on us. good friends.

This will be ironed out, 2 of our guys helped AYB last night in some op defences - when we dont even have any kind of alliance. :wtf:

The two have had their arsed kicked over this, and I was going to apologise to you for the screw up tonight when i got on NC, but may as well do it here.

TgR have been long term friends with PIMP, im sorry that two of our players decided to go and run amok and strain pimps relationships with other clans.

Again i apologise on behalf of pimp.

- evs
leet / Darth Vader

[TgR]KILLER
20-07-04, 15:49
ok. just contact me tonight in nc when you got on cause i'll prob be on to.

Candaman
20-07-04, 16:20
KILLER']thing wrong with AYB.. well they started to raid TH from day 1 on. since they never could because of the turrets in TH when they were still CS and BD. we'v had a fair few raids of AYB since they started..

so without doing anything AYb opend up a war with a neutral. then we had a OP war and got smacked around with loads of shit. we hacked an OP. fought.. but then ( after 2 hours we started thinking about taking the OP and grouping people ) we had a fair few people who had to log. so we went home cause our PPU was gone to and they had 2 on ( thought it was 3 but my mistake ) but we still ninja hacked and whatever. god now i know why i always got trade muted. won't open it again.

but hey at least we got a new hobby. ninja hack AYB ops hehehe ^^

U see killer this is the hypocrisy i'm talking about u come and moan about noob buffing and us being in a allied faction and say ooh we can't fight and give a lot of shit over trade aswell but u ninja ops now i myself would consider that lame. I play with noob buffs at least i get a fight. I fight against a zerg at least i get a fight. But u guys come take our ops when we have less than 5 on and then u don't even wait around for a fight 5 mins later when some of us have logged on. So from now on u are not allowed to complain if we do it to u.

[TgR]KILLER
20-07-04, 16:26
1. i never complained about noob nuffs or anything hardly. i never have a ppu up my ass i always use my own buffs pretty much.

2. @ the op we waited. para came up and ran around a bit. later a few more ayb came and we fought. jet said on clan that para pmed him saying gg so he din't think they would come back. jet logged and 2 other people logged to. some exo went aswell and we din't have half the team left. so after another 10 min or so we went back to TH.
then i opend trade what i shouldn't have. and got a load of shittalk over me about us ninja hacking and don't know what.

3. so yup. we realy ninjaed yesterday. weren't planning on taking all the ops tho. but thats another thing. and i don't complain when you ninja the ops back from us. hardly have no problems with that. we ninja them from you when you aint on you take em back later when you got people on. keeps us busy eh ;)

ow btw yea ninja hacking is kinda lame. always said myself i wouldn't ever do it. and always stopped the clan from doing it. but if we'r getting called ninja hackers anyway might as well live up to that. got 120 hack myself now. and still cap the PE only resists are fucked. but i don't care realy.

MisterP
20-07-04, 17:05
Were not an extremely large clan, most of our numbers are alts, and weve already got inactives, weve probably got 10 active people lol... not exactly a zerg isit ? O_o

Doh! Shit damn m8, I've been working

Be on when I can "x-X-x"

AsTrIX
Cannings my Darling.... urm you are full of BS - i quote ''I am not gonna be bought down to your level of calling people names''

i seem to remember you calling me a:

fucking twat
Spastic
Retard
Idiot
Slut and a slag

Just run that one by me again :rolleyes: Anyway.... Keep it between DRE and CM dont stop me hosting FN with your crap.. and what DIS said about remus not being a respected tank, lol i will respect him untill he leaves. he is a bigger person than the whole of your little fucked up clan put together,and i will think you will find he is more respected than you will ever be. Welldone remus your great.

Dont act the big man cannings.. tbh it dosn't suit you or any of your members darling so keep to punching guards.

Love you all

AsTrIX :angel:

Shadow Dancer

Yes. I don't like AYB mainly because of the people in it. The "new" dark or left over dark seems much more calm. But AYB has too many people who act in a manner that is very unlikeable, to put it mildly.

Crono
20-07-04, 17:13
There is no such thing as a ninja Op.

If you dont have the people on at the tiem to protect it, you Do Not Deserve the op for that time untill you get the people on to defend it.

Unless your strictly looking for the PvP and not the op's ownership its a fools game to wait till your enemie is at his strongest to take an op. I dont know what lameass started that whole op code, its BS.

You cant defend it, and someone else can at that time? it is more deserving for them to have it at that time them, its that simple.

BTW i really dont have any personal AYB problems, nothing id carry over to a grudge or anything. But never attacking TH, then the day you become a faction where the Turrets wont tuch you, some members attack like every day now ;P (and always run out soon as some force comes to get rid of them) It just seems as that your using nutrality as some sort of cheep way to do easy un restricted gankings against your allies/nutrals without any trouble from any defences that they have that "should" be shooting you.

The trade channel stuff by a select few members gotta stop too :/

always funny to see "omg i ownz your TH!!!" then soon as like 2 people come to defend its a mad dash for the genrep.

-Crono

Candaman
20-07-04, 18:24
Cannings my Darling.... urm you are full of BS - i quote ''I am not gonna be bought down to your level of calling people names''

i seem to remember you calling me a:

fucking twat
Spastic
Retard
Idiot
Slut and a slag

Just run that one by me again :rolleyes: Anyway.... Keep it between DRE and CM dont stop me hosting FN with your crap.. and what DIS said about remus not being a respected tank, lol i will respect him untill he leaves. he is a bigger person than the whole of your little fucked up clan put together,and i will think you will find he is more respected than you will ever be. Welldone remus your great.

Dont act the big man cannings.. tbh it dosn't suit you or any of your members darling so keep to punching guards.

Love you all

AsTrIX :angel:

Astrix if ur not gonna post quotes or chat logs or something then i don't need ur allegations as to what i did/didn't do which u can't prove anyway so stop throwing wild accusations around and stop acting ur age.

There is no such thing as a ninja Op.

If you dont have the people on at the tiem to protect it, you Do Not Deserve the op for that time untill you get the people on to defend it.

Unless your strictly looking for the PvP and not the op's ownership its a fools game to wait till your enemie is at his strongest to take an op. I dont know what lameass started that whole op code, its BS.

You cant defend it, and someone else can at that time? it is more deserving for them to have it at that time them, its that simple.

BTW i really dont have any personal AYB problems, nothing id carry over to a grudge or anything. But never attacking TH, then the day you become a faction where the Turrets wont tuch you, some members attack like every day now ;P (and always run out soon as some force comes to get rid of them) It just seems as that your using nutrality as some sort of cheep way to do easy un restricted gankings against your allies/nutrals without any trouble from any defences that they have that "should" be shooting you.

The trade channel stuff by a select few members gotta stop too :/

always funny to see "omg i ownz your TH!!!" then soon as like 2 people come to defend its a mad dash for the genrep.

-Crono

Lol i ain't seen my clan run from 2 fa infact i'm not sure we've even found 2 FA in the deserted tunnels of TH i even got dm'd by wraith nightcaster a couple of days back after a succesful th raid saying "y don't u come to pp so we can kill u fucking noobs" or something to that effect now half my clan was on -20+ soullight so i didn't want them to leave the warzone to lose more sl but am more than happy to fight in a warzone to which i got the whole "are u faggots always run ...blah blah and a little bit more blah i got bored after this point"

[TgR]HusK
20-07-04, 18:26
I never make a problem out of anything, but now... basicly AYB to me is like Dark who moved factions just to be able to hit FA like they used to before the turrets. (set asside there other fuckups with other factions)

Ever since they where basicly thrown out of FA(fair or not fair...) they hate us... With a small difference, there is basicly nobody left from that era... so it doesn't matter if it was fair any longer

Don't get me wrong, Raids are one of the best things that happend to FA, or so I can say now that we have those turrets... Raids made one faction into one extreem team of friends, defending their home.
I don't mind AYB attacking me/us, ganking our lowbies, n00b buffing, etc etc. I just wish they where RED again for crying out load. (and the turrets ammount drasticly put down)

Ryuben
20-07-04, 18:32
HusK']I never make a problem out of anything, but now... basicly AYB to me is like Dark who moved factions just to be able to hit FA like they used to before the turrets. (set asside there other fuckups with other factions)

Ever since they where basicly thrown out of FA(fair or not fair...) they hate us... With a small difference, there is basicly nobody left from that era... so it doesn't matter if it was fair any longer

Don't get me wrong, Raids are one of the best things that happend to FA, or so I can say now that we have those turrets... Raids made one faction into one extreem team of friends, defending their home.
I don't mind AYB attacking me/us, ganking our lowbies, n00b buffing, etc etc. I just wish they where RED again for crying out load.

can't have every thing *shrugs* be glad about what u do have

and it seems like some of u bitch just cos u got fa else to do.

Nvidia
I would appreciate it if the people who keep trashing Dark's name would stop. Yes, there was lots of allied-faction PKing, but the members who were usually responsible for it went to... you guessed it! AYB.

You know what my problem with AYB is, Underground? You guys fucked us in the back. Hard. People I knew and fought with for 6 months, people I considered to be my friends. And then you claim OPs that were not yours, OPs that Dark has been holding since what seems to be March of 2003, simply because you know that Dark no longer has the means to defend them (because you took most of Dark's active players). You're consistently ********** over and over by Silent (Due to your complete un-organization at OP fights), and due to your extremely large fucking egos, you go for easier OPs, ones you know no one will put up a fight with. It hurts those huge, overinflated egos too much to not have OPs, ESPECIALLY with all those 1337 Players and total badasses. Don't deny it - it's very obvious.

I don't give a shit anymore, I'm killing each and every one of you each and every chance I get. All of you deserve it, what Cannings did was worse than a mutiny.

Dark actually was beginning to turn its name around when you guys walked off because you were too bored with our current enemies. Instead of leaving, you could have asked for a change in policies. Then you go and KOS almost everyone on the entire server. And people think it's just a new Dark. Wrong.

Let me just say this for the record. AYB is NOT Dark. As a matter of fact, most Dark left want to seriously gank an AYB every time they see one. I've just taken it one step further and started doing it. God damn, it felt good rezkilling that one monk...

Anyway, I can see each and every one of you coming back to Crahn for DoY if the epic glove is faction-only. I mean... how could you not want that glove, it would make your monks even more UB3R L33T. But you know what? None of you are coming back to Dark. I don't give a shit how much you did for us, or how long you were with us. A traitor is a traitor, regardless of time.

Whatever. I guess I was wrong in thinking that there might actually be someone you could meet on the internet, and treat as a friend. In this case, a lot of people I considered to be great friends REALLY let me down. I feel ashamed for helping such assholes for such a long time. Deep down, I always knew the problem people, the 1337 PKing fucks, but I never did anything. It's a shame it has to end this way.

I'd offer a salute to former clan members, but you guys don't deserve it.

Marx
HusK']Ever since they where basicly thrown out of FA(fair or not fair...) they hate us... With a small difference, there is basicly nobody left from that era... so it doesn't matter if it was fair any longer
They weren't thrown out of FA, they left because of the drama bombs that the "Old FA" peoples decided to spend their time dropping. They wanted DarK to help FA get and hold OP's, and while it was ok for awhile, DarK got just about 0% help from FA, but still got 100% of the pissing and moaning. Unfair trade if you ask me, while yes there were a fair number of assholes in DarK during that period... There were assholes all throughout FA, and it wasn't until recently that you've seen most of 'em dissapear.

-REMUS-
20-07-04, 18:36
We were asked to host fightnight by remus...

Yes I did, I said host it at one of your OP's asterix is still the duel lord person :D

Ozambabbaz
20-07-04, 18:37
@ threadstarter, i'd say that the lacking clan wars function and that faction guards don't react on faction sympathy is whats fundamentally wrong, gamewise

[TgR]HusK
20-07-04, 18:42
@Nvidia
My appologies for that, just that in the past months the word 'Dark' was synonym for EVIL for so long, although I have leveled with some of you to, at the times (already red, as I don't normaly do Red=dead)
I will try to push my mind into thinking AYB as evil and Dark as nice people who are simply opposing my faction.
(on that note... hows the relationship between the current dark and the FA atm? Haven't seen any of you for a long while so just for the update, current relationsip? red=dead or red=watch-your-back ??)

@Marx... gues why I put the word 'Basicly' down there :p
I joined the faction about the time dark left it, just in time to see the last couple of slams between FA and Dark at the time, it might supprise you that I more or less favored dark on that, but as I said, those times have past, there was no need to hold grudge for so long.

-REMUS-
20-07-04, 18:47
oh yea good point because we invented zoning and newb buffs :rolleyes: and were also only ones that use it.

We just play the game, how we want to, as we pay for it. If those that have the hatred could just drop it for now then thats where i could see things getting better.

[SideNote] We use TL3 heal, sometimes newb shelter if its used against us. the CM clan I have personally been antibuffed then TL3'd, newb deffed and newb shelterd, then got proptly aped by aggressions HL and some melee tank that was there :o

The problem is that plutos community all know eachother, its either friendship or hatred. If you cant drop that, and if Fenix is meant to be some evil bastard thats changed and doesent care anymore, look at AYB, Kayne and Fenix, used to fucking hate eachother and have the kind of arguments that the CM clan and AYB are having now, however their getting on well on comms and ingame now, dodgy at first but things change, If I get my clan to stay off OOC and you get yours too aswell, thats a start atleast.

I didint dislike any AyB member untill now really, I didnt mind Fenix although he has done some things in the past that I dislike, but i've had a few lengthy chats with him this week and last and i've found him to be a rather nice chap.

What you are doing now is what I have a problem with, D1S wound me up somthing stupid last night with his "I dont care, kill teh cm newbs" attitude. I liked Cannings to a certain degree and I even apologised to him when I said Hinch was the only cool guy in Fang.

I think we all said stuff we didnt mean last night, I certainly dont hate you or your clan, I was tired and after sitting there for 30 mins watching some of your guys and some of the cm guys haveing a slag match with brief pauses with people telling them basically "to fuck off trade". I came to the forums and wrote that rant, I think I knew where it was going to end up becuse every thread like this so far, has turned into a dre vs cm thread becuase of one clan starting to try and bait the other into a slag match, hand bags at ten paces stuff.

Anyway, this is sort of a half assed apology really, since I said some pretty orrible things. But the fundamentals of it still remain, I consider the dre clan to be the problem unless the cm clan is just acting inocent, I mean i'll admitt I have many more close freinds in that clan.

And untill things are fixed, pluto will just go from bad to worse, I was nigh on leaveing last night.

Wish centuri logged on more :/

Crono
20-07-04, 18:47
They weren't thrown out of FA, they left because of the drama bombs that the "Old FA" peoples decided to spend their time dropping. They wanted DarK to help FA get and hold OP's, and while it was ok for awhile, DarK got just about 0% help from FA, but still got 100% of the pissing and moaning. Unfair trade if you ask me, while yes there were a fair number of assholes in DarK during that period... There were assholes all throughout FA, and it wasn't until recently that you've seen most of 'em dissapear.

I rember NAPs' between them and tangent clans so that they would be left alone in FA raids and wouldnt have to help the rest of FA defending.. That was a while ago though.

-Crono

Marx
20-07-04, 18:48
HusK']@Marx... gues why I put the word 'Basicly' down there :p
I joined the faction about the time dark left it, just in time to see the last couple of slams between FA and Dark at the time, it might supprise you that I more or less favored dark on that, but as I said, those times have past, there was no need to hold grudge for so long.I can look at a dude mid-heart attack and say "He's basically dead", but it doesn't make it any more correct, does it.

I find it funny that you mention the lack of need to hold grudges. Let's not pretend that the powers that be in FA have tried to heal wounds and move on... Because we both know that BOTH sides of the FA DarK/AYB conflicts are at fault.

I rember NAPs' between them and tangent clans so that they would be left alone in FA raids and wouldnt have to help the rest of FA defending.. That was a while ago thoughI also remember one other prominent FA clan which had a NAP with that power - and it was also the primary compainant in FA against DarK. Go figure, hypocrisy at its best.

Candaman
20-07-04, 18:53
I would appreciate it if the people who keep trashing Dark's name would stop. Yes, there was lots of allied-faction PKing, but the members who were usually responsible for it went to... you guessed it! AYB.

You know what my problem with AYB is, Underground? You guys fucked us in the back. Hard. People I knew and fought with for 6 months, people I considered to be my friends. And then you claim OPs that were not yours, OPs that Dark has been holding since what seems to be March of 2003, simply because you know that Dark no longer has the means to defend them (because you took most of Dark's active players). You're consistently ********** over and over by Silent (Due to your complete un-organization at OP fights), and due to your extremely large fucking egos, you go for easier OPs, ones you know no one will put up a fight with. It hurts those huge, overinflated egos too much to not have OPs, ESPECIALLY with all those 1337 Players and total badasses. Don't deny it - it's very obvious.

I don't give a shit anymore, I'm killing each and every one of you each and every chance I get. All of you deserve it, what Cannings did was worse than a mutiny.

Dark actually was beginning to turn its name around when you guys walked off because you were too bored with our current enemies. Instead of leaving, you could have asked for a change in policies. Then you go and KOS almost everyone on the entire server. And people think it's just a new Dark. Wrong.

Let me just say this for the record. AYB is NOT Dark. As a matter of fact, most Dark left want to seriously gank an AYB every time they see one. I've just taken it one step further and started doing it. God damn, it felt good rezkilling that one monk...

Anyway, I can see each and every one of you coming back to Crahn for DoY if the epic glove is faction-only. I mean... how could you not want that glove, it would make your monks even more UB3R L33T. But you know what? None of you are coming back to Dark. I don't give a shit how much you did for us, or how long you were with us. A traitor is a traitor, regardless of time.

Whatever. I guess I was wrong in thinking that there might actually be someone you could meet on the internet, and treat as a friend. In this case, a lot of people I considered to be great friends REALLY let me down. I feel ashamed for helping such assholes for such a long time. Deep down, I always knew the problem people, the 1337 PKing fucks, but I never did anything. It's a shame it has to end this way.

I'd offer a salute to former clan members, but you guys don't deserve it.

First of all i left Dark and so did Mistake because we were the only active uk players in Dark true or not true nvidia. Dark were fighting Silent and FF so attacking allied Factions true or not true nvidia. Out of Dark originally the only people that left were me, mistake, fenix (who had been in 2 weeks) and parasyte. Everyone else came over when given the choice.

Next true or false u joined AYB aswell when it was first created and went round attacking and killing low lvl people aswell as allied factions?.

As for the trashing of Darks name they are talking back to when Dark was in FA and i wasn't even in Dark then so to say all the people that started wars left for AYB it is untrue. All the people that started wars or as i call them the leaders and members of the real Dark left/quit the game. The shell u have at the moment of a clan that came and claimed the ops back that we had which we more than happily gave u. U turned around and lost straight away and what was the next thing i got dm from cdm "can u come plz help we have no one on and can't defend our ops" what do u expect.

Next point AYB settling for the ez ops do u mean the same ops that Dark had and settled for over time right yes the very same. And we would be fighting TG more but with the impending item wipe and NC2 jsut over a month away people aren't really bothered anymore and we'll come back strong for NC2.

Now me nor any of the other guys that left would consider the old school members of Dark those same ones we spend nigh on 6 months fighting with friends and wouldn't resort to calling them assholes hell i even still text switchy and speak to dell on MSN and they don't come around calling me a asshole i guess u must really not know me then nvid.

And whether we do come back to crahn for the epic glove makes no difference with the new influx of people into the "new dark" the old skool dark members wouldn't come back to anyway we'll take our glove and leave. As for what faction we are after NC2 comes out all depends on how tough they make the faction guards.

They say theres a possibility that tg and th may be able to be hacked well any way with tg and fa moving out of these ops hopefully guards will go aswell and AYB can move to a more suitable faction but that is yet to be seen but as of now we are happy where we are.

Crono
20-07-04, 18:58
I also remember one other prominent FA clan which had a NAP with that power - and it was also the primary compainant in FA against DarK. Go figure, hypocrisy at its best.

Yea man, FA sucked back then :/

The most disorganized bunch of small clans who usually just worked against each other.

FA use to defend itself against lone PK'rs much like ninjas in a Steven Segal movie, just goin in 1 at a time ><

But regardless, any NAPS against enemies that leave yourself from helping the faction sucks, and so did any of the other clans that did it :/

-Crono

Nvidia
20-07-04, 19:01
I joined AYB for two days before I realized just how fucked up and wrong it was. I left, and haven't thought about going back since.

And Benjie was right. They make it look like they actually want to know why everyone has a problem with them, and then they toss everything aside and deny everything.

Fuck it, I shouldn't have even wasted the energy in my fingers to ram some god damn sense into all of your thick heads. I'll just enjoy killing you, much more stress-free.

-REMUS-
20-07-04, 19:03
Cannings fix this stuff up plz, how can it be fun to cause other people so much grief? And get this much negative press?

Do you know a set of Uranus runners, some of which I personally have known for a very long time, have crossed server specifically to fight your clan becuase they don't want pluto to be screwed like a certain clan on uranus did to that server?

[TgR]HusK
20-07-04, 19:03
I can look at a dude mid-heart attack and say "He's basically dead", but it doesn't make it any more correct, does it.

I find it funny that you mention the lack of need to hold grudges. Let's not pretend that the powers that be in FA have tried to heal wounds and move on... Because we both know that BOTH sides of the FA DarK/AYB conflicts are at fault.
great example... If I say 'he's basicly dead' then he's not really dead, he would be either braindeath or is no longer able to move.
If I say 'they where basicly thrown out of FA' I am saying they left because of FA did things that made them leave (Since its technicly not possible to throw out a clan or runner from a faction...think before you speak)

The powers that BE in FA have tried naps, and they where broken as expected, some of the now ayb members just loved to much to gank Phoenix stores to much... a non combat related clan for crying out load.

Anyway, I will concider Dark as normal people like I used to and AYB as the kids I've come to believe they are.

Husk out.

Scikar
20-07-04, 19:07
First of all, I don't have a problem with the war with CiX. I've spoken to Fenix about it, clearly he has his reasons, and it doesn't seem all that odd for the rest of the clan to back him up. It bothers me a little that there's not much effort made to stop a war with an allied faction, but allies/neutrals have always fought with each other on Pluto so it's not as if that's anything out of the ordinary.

Noob buffs and so on don't mean shit IMO. As far as I'm concerned, if you haven't got your own PPU or APU they're a necessity, and if you're fighting the best PPUs, they're a necessity even if you have your own PPUs and APUs to take them down. I don't hold noob buffs against anyone.

All I have a problem with is taking your wars to Fight Night, and some people in the clan then being assholes about it afterwards. I'm not going to name names or hint, we've had that thread already. I just think that wars should be left at the door for FN, and if you can't do that, then at least stop members from being pricks about it afterwards.

If you fight CiX, you piss off them and their allies. Well every clan is hated by someone, so no big deal there. If you kill everybody at Fight Night, then you piss off everyone on the server. See where I'm going?

-REMUS-
20-07-04, 19:10
HusK']great example... If I say 'he's basicly dead' then he's not really dead, he would be either braindeath or is no longer able to move.
If I say 'they where basicly thrown out of FA' I am saying they left because of FA did things that made them leave (Since its technicly not possible to throw out a clan or runner from a faction...think before you speak)

The powers that BE in FA have tried naps, and they where broken as expected, some of the now ayb members just loved to much to gank Phoenix stores to much... a non combat related clan for crying out load.

Anyway, I will concider Dark as normal people like I used to and AYB as the kids I've come to believe they are.

Husk out.

I used to be in DarK they are nice people, I can think of two people who would cause the rift and one of which I dont generally like.

I joined DarK when they were FA and I was there when that clan headed by Trill anally screwed DarK even though they were the main defensive and offensive clan of FA, DarK in all my time in that clan did not have a civil war untill that certain FA clan initiated it not DarK, I cant count how many FA i killed and i bore a grudge against trill and Daj for a long long time.

So I know DarK are a little 1337 but they dont compare to the attitude the dre clan members have taken up untill now both in and out of the game.

YoDa-UK
20-07-04, 19:14
I have no knowledge as to what goes on between the mentioned clans on pluto.

BUT................... I can tell you what i have found about playing this game for 2 years, everyone who knows me knows i have been on both sides of the fence, being TT for so long on pluto, then moving to TG for a while, then back to TT, and do you know what, its all perspective, it seriously is.

When i was in TT and the old NDA, i hated TG with a passion, and i mean there is no other game that i have played out there where people can really get under my skin, you all know what i mean.

My point being that when i did go and join TG before, i was like ok lets see what happens, these people used to newb buff and drop turrets and call god knows how many allies, after i joined em i was really shocked to see them fighting much like i fight, and what shocked me more was my old clan m8's doing the exact thing that TG was blamed for, newb buffing and turret dropping and calling allies.

PERSPECTIVE.

I used to believe some TG people were idiots, and im sure they thought the same about me, untill one thing, they talk to me or i talk to them, or we get on voice coms together and chat, its then you find out a person is there behind the char.

I can give one such example, Snake EYE from Pluto, this guy used to be a pain in my side for so long, he would goto pk people and piss about creating all sorts of problems, i used to think he was a cock "sorry snake but its true :p "

But as many know i play on saturn too, and by chance he plays there and we are both in the same clan, so naturally we both use the same comes, when he first came on and we talked he called me his arch enemy, and i wouild imagine in the past he would have called me a twat and so on, now we get on great, we take the piss outta eachother and our skills and get on fine, you know why? coz we took the time to chat and generally have fun with the game.

PERSPECTIVE.

Like has been said, some older members from other clans band together and think its a whole new era, when in fact people do remember, but what do they remember, a past hurt? they died to someone in a bad way? is there a good way?

I would say turn off Trade unless you need something or have something to trade, turn off OOC as its just a wasteland of moaning/lies/hate/piss taking.

Then just get on with the game, after its just that, A GAME, i feel the need to put that word in capitals, a GAME

Remember, todays enemy could be your friend tomorrow if you knew them better, and todays friend may well stab you in the back and be tomorrows enemy, its just a game people, please grow up.

-REMUS-
20-07-04, 19:16
First of all, I don't have a problem with the war with CiX. I've spoken to Fenix about it, clearly he has his reasons, and it doesn't seem all that odd for the rest of the clan to back him up. It bothers me a little that there's not much effort made to stop a war with an allied faction, but allies/neutrals have always fought with each other on Pluto so it's not as if that's anything out of the ordinary.

Noob buffs and so on don't mean shit IMO. As far as I'm concerned, if you haven't got your own PPU or APU they're a necessity, and if you're fighting the best PPUs, they're a necessity even if you have your own PPUs and APUs to take them down. I don't hold noob buffs against anyone.

All I have a problem with is taking your wars to Fight Night, and some people in the clan then being assholes about it afterwards. I'm not going to name names or hint, we've had that thread already. I just think that wars should be left at the door for FN, and if you can't do that, then at least stop members from being pricks about it afterwards.

If you fight CiX, you piss off them and their allies. Well every clan is hated by someone, so no big deal there. If you kill everybody at Fight Night, then you piss off everyone on the server. See where I'm going?

I think so, I have no problem with noob buffing what so ever.

I also agree about them ruining fight night twice in a row really aggreavated me but I still tried to fix things, contacting dre clan members to arrange a comprimise they then twist what I said and then try to take the event off Asterix, then they start having a go at the cm clan in my rant thread when barak relents and says he will talk. The D1S comes in with the "I want to kill cm's" statements which just totally blew my top, I know fenix's side of the story and I know cix's and there just isnt any reason for such blind hatred so I thought I would give them a dose of what I had seen ingame chat.

"They don't like it up'em mr mannering"

seraphian
20-07-04, 19:18
IDK, personally I don't have any problem with AyB... they haven't done shit to me, but I'm unclanned so I don't get into most of the clan politics at the moment.

DarK on the other hand did a lot of shitty things to me and my clans (both next and FA) and there are certain members I will never fully trust.

Now if they don't behave like twats now, I'm willing to not shoot them in the back, but I'm never going to be friendly to someone that's generep-camp killed me, ect.

I must admit the urge to finally let them pick on someone their own size was strong now that I'm not a 34/40 newb tradeskiller anymore, but my personal philosophy is to give them a second chance, other people are not as generous.

AsTrIX
20-07-04, 19:21
yes cannings...my 'AcKuZaTi0nz' sorry but i cant spell it because im a crappy speller so ill make some sort of wierd thingy out of it ... :p

I dont mind you fighting CIX atall but i do mind you ruining peoples fun at fightnight and messing somthing up that people have organised.. :(

Please stop wrecking FightNight for pluto !

please

AsTrIX

Carinth
20-07-04, 19:21
You'd be suprised how long people hold grudges, and often it's for the dumbest reasons. I can't tell you how many times this scenario has played out for us.

Clan A picks a fight with us and gets beaten badly.
Clan A breaks up.
Angry ex Clan A runners still consider us an enemy so now we have random unclanned runners attacking us.
Some Angry ex Clan A runners reform new Clan B in different faction which immediatly attacks us.
Repeat Scenario*

Alternately Some Angry ex Clan A runners may join other clans (Clan C & Clan D).
Out of nowhere Clan C members start attacking us. Leader of Clan C says we're not at war and apologizes... We're still being attacked.
Angry ex Clan A runners booted from Clan C, but now we have members of Clan C that dislike us.
Clan D declares war on us and repeates primary scenario.

You can map the history of certain individuals as they go from clan to clan and see how they still hold a grudge against us. And how their grudge shapes policy of other clans and influences more people to hold a grudge against us. If you go back far enough, the reason this person hates us so much is.... because we killed him *once*. Or maybe it was completely a mistunderstanding and he just happened to see a Pimp in the area when he died. That's all people need and suddenly they're lifelong enemies.

As evs said, we give most clans the benefit of the doubt. When they change faction or go through some major change, we wait and see.

Candaman
20-07-04, 19:23
There will always be a hated clan on the servers. U will always hate ur enemys. We have more enemys than most because we want more fights than all of us had in the previous clans we were in so ipso facto we have more people hating us.

As for FN i have not particated in any of these but with the way astrix keeps coming on and threatening us its almost like provoking us to do it and makes me feel like raiding it just to annoy her. Its a shame moof was banned other wise she could ekiss him to come pay us off

Brammers
20-07-04, 19:27
Well I'm going to be saying what a lot of fellow Angels have said.

But first a little history Dark was, in it's history a FA clan, who left to goto Crahn. In the process of leaving they (As Crahn) raided Techhaven a lot. It eventually calmed down to a more managable level, where we could actually go out leveling rather than defend Techhaven 24/7. Then came the turrets, where it made it impossible for anyone red to enter Techhaven without a small army of PPU's. Then a month or two ago, some members of Dark moved to AYB.

Then myself, and my members of Phoenix started getting PK'ed by AYB for no reason. At first I wondered if it was targetted at me or Phoenix, but it was soon aparant that the whole of FA was being targetted, clanned or unclanned.

At one point when there was the usual bitching on trade, I did ask why you was attacking FA, I was told by a leader/sub-leader of AYB who will remain nameless that "FA was gay"...ok it was left at that.

If you guys moved from Crahn to DRE and left us (FA) alone, then none of us would have a problem with that. All the clans in FA, don't go shooting neutrals without a good reason.

I got to agree with one of Husk's comments, that he has more respect for Dark than AYB - I feel that way as well.

AsTrIX
20-07-04, 19:30
All i said was somthing will have to be done about it ...and your like OMFG dont threaten us and now i KEEP? threatening you? well thats BS i said the one thing and i am deepy sorry you took it to heart. i dont want enemies...i want to host FN with my friends and for it to be a sucsess. the last thing i want to do is provoke you :(

AsTy

garyu69
20-07-04, 19:32
Totally agree with what Brammers said, I could have understood AYB attacking FA if there was an RP reason but i may be missing it, is there?

Why did AYB just start attacking FA? Was it because they now could as they got past the turrets and they just wanted something to do?

Just curious to know the reason behind it.

Scikar
20-07-04, 19:42
Fenix tells me he one of the reasons he chose DRE was to be able to raid TH. However he's under the impression that FA enjoy hunting him through TH when he has red SL?

I think maybe if the turrets were just perfect it wouldn't be a problem. An organised raid should work, but a lone runner should have a pretty tough time attacking - at least in the central core areas where the tradeskillers go. Maybe if there was a system where someone could hack the security system to weaken or disable it? That way an organised raid still works but random "Let's go gank traders in TH" wouldn't. Ideally, you could have red warning lights and other cool stuff too, so when the defences go down the tradeskillers are aware of it and can seek cover.

Brammers
20-07-04, 20:04
Fenix tells me he one of the reasons he chose DRE was to be able to raid TH. However he's under the impression that FA enjoy hunting him through TH when he has red SL?.

I've not seen or heard Fenix for ages in TH on his little killing sprees. I think it's safe to assume that if anyone has red SL, you are more likely to be hunted down.

I think maybe if the turrets were just perfect it wouldn't be a problem. An organised raid should work, but a lone runner should have a pretty tough time attacking - at least in the central core areas where the tradeskillers go. Maybe if there was a system where someone could hack the security system to weaken or disable it? That way an organised raid still works but random "Let's go gank traders in TH" wouldn't. Ideally, you could have red warning lights and other cool stuff too, so when the defences go down the tradeskillers are aware of it and can seek cover.

I agree the Techhaven defense system is not perfect at all, but I think this is a general problem for faction guards as well. See http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=104115

Usually the warnings of any raiders have been broadcast on Faction chat, which for the moment I guess serves as the "Red warning lights"

[TgR]KILLER
20-07-04, 20:21
Lol i ain't seen my clan run from 2 fa infact i'm not sure we've even found 2 FA in the deserted tunnels of TH i even got dm'd by wraith nightcaster a couple of days back after a succesful th raid saying "y don't u come to pp so we can kill u fucking noobs"

i realy think i know who was logged under wraith then and he's 13 and not in my clan so i don't controll shit over that ;x

btw @ nvid. dark are cool.. well what is left of dark pretty much went to 14k triads as i seen it. with tupac leading it.

and tupac is cool. same for icon / kryptonite pretty much. sure we fight in pp and anywere else on the map. but i can talk with those guys without getting flaming in dm and stuff. and gave tupac his heal back when i hacked his belt in pp.. sure they are hostile and they will be shot but it still stays cool. there is a difference in enemy's and enemy's imho.

Nvidia
20-07-04, 20:25
Yeah. There's a ton of inactive people in Dark right now, waiting for DoY. We decided that we'd move all the active people to a different clan while we wait in the SAME faction, to make things more tightly-knit.

And you know how much of a gangster Tupac is. :p He picked 14k because it was the name of some underground group or something. Don't worry, we're still Dark, and we still like fighting you guys. :)

Jest
20-07-04, 20:33
And you know how much of a gangster Tupac is. :p He picked 14k because it was the name of some underground group or something. Don't worry, we're still Dark, and we still like fighting you guys. :)Ah thats what Tupac was talking about. :p Yah 14k Triad is the name of an actual big Chinese mafia organization. I wanted to make that our clan name but I didnt want to take it because there already was a 14k Triad back in the early days of retail. ;)

-FN-
20-07-04, 21:20

What he said. And I'm surprised this thread is even still open o_O

-Demon-
20-07-04, 21:42
Really can't believe some of the crap about AYB that is flying around this thread...

Yes we attack allies and neutrals..why because most of the players such as cannings and mistake etc and also the nda players like me, Fenix, ryu and tons of others like fighting FA. Yes it made it easier as we don't get attacked by the turrets but I doubt even if we did it wouldnt stop us.

In theory pluto gained from AYB quite a bit however much you hate to admit it, for one it brought me and others from both anti city and procity back to ole pluto to fight, it gave a a breath of fresh air to a very dead server.

@nvida I'm sorry dude but you coming across as very bitter towards people who actually left dark and yet still helped dark to keep thier ops but really dark could never hope to hold them with the numbers left. Remember I was there for a couple of weeks I think the amount of active people was very showing, I'm also from the UK...it aint exactly easy being one in a timezone.

Some of you mention the awful reps of Dark and NDA, you seem to always be on the backs of people who tried to balance a very anti city server.

@Xylaz You really think the above of AYB? I guess you can't win em all..but I think its good we are a close knit community who have rivalies and with a small pop as it is we need em otherwise the server would slow and die more.

@Barak Remus has spoke to Ryu to organise it and we all read that ok? As for egos...ok so we have some egos but rightly so because we have some damn excellently skill players I couldn't ask for better bunch of guys to play this game with.

@Astrix You are the one that needs to grow up I'm afriad..you what we call in the business..a begger. You join a clan get sum items and shit then leave..you wonder why we don't like you?

@SD Very unlikeable? lol...that seems clutching at straws to be fair. Come on we do nothing worst than what pluto has seen in the past. Take FF for example need I say more?

@Remus We dont cause people grief...jeez we are playing the game we want to...no worse that FF back in the day are ppl so blind with hate of members of my clan.

Shadow Dancer
20-07-04, 21:50
@SD Very unlikeable? lol...that seems clutching at straws to be fair. Come on we do nothing worst than what pluto has seen in the past. Take FF for example need I say more?

Clutching at straws? That doesn't make sense. First of all i'm not even talking about pvp tactics. Turret dropping, noob buffing, whatever...i'm not talking about that. I simply mean maturity and the way some AYB act. I'm not looking for an excuse to hate. Why would I do that? I rarely hate entire clans. I usually dislike someone if they act very immature, and usually that doesn't change even if they go to another clan/faction.

AsTrIX
20-07-04, 21:55
WHO

Hacked

REMUS!?!?!?!? YOU EVIL PEOPLE! :mad:

Crono
20-07-04, 21:58
Yes we attack allies and neutrals..why because most of the players such as cannings and mistake etc and also the nda players like me, Fenix, ryu and tons of others like fighting FA. Yes it made it easier as we don't get attacked by the turrets but I doubt even if we did it wouldnt stop us.

You guys use to love fighting FA because its like attacking MB, its only for gimp kills, cause bolth places are usually dead :P. But its always with the guise of "Its to draw out the better PvP'rs" which once that ahppens, suddenly *poof* the PK'rs are no where to be seen :P

Its good to know that that eliment is out of NDA though, it was like the opposite of what Centuri was preaching, so it always made him look like he couldnt control his members :P

-Crono

MrChumble
20-07-04, 22:15
I'm not sure who CIX leaders are either, and I've been CL for 5 years :p

Right now Spelly runs CIX NC, while I nominally run CIX and CIX CS. In terms of neocron the most realistic leader candidates are 'whoever is only with rank 14+' which covers about 6 people and changes on regular basis depending on who's active. Spelly, myself, Creech & skelly are the best people to talk to.

That out the way, I have no good understanding of why CIX and AYB are at war. From what I understand it is mainly due to Fenix and Cannings having a personal grudge against me. I don't mind if they hate me (join the queue tbh) but it does seem like a slightly retarded reason for us to be at war.

As I recently posted we are open to peace talks. I assume we can find some common ground (die die TG stab stab) or at least find better opponents and give each other some space.

At the end of the day though I don't think it really matters so long as our war doesn't interfere with events like Fight Night. Carrying over clan stuff to a server wide event doesn't do anyone any favours.

Scikar
20-07-04, 22:20
From what I heard, DarK gave AYB the OPs around MB, and CiX then attacked them. I haven't asked more than one person about it, and I don't know if that was what sparked it all off. But it would be interesting to see what you have to say about it Solitaire.

MrChumble
20-07-04, 22:26
From what I heard, DarK gave AYB the OPs around MB, and CiX then attacked them. I haven't asked more than one person about it, and I don't know if that was what sparked it all off. But it would be interesting to see what you have to say about it Solitaire.

Buggered if I know :D

DarK may have given AYB the ops, but as far as certain factions in CIX are concerned (ie the ones who aren't total carebears) they weren't DarKs to give away or AYBs to hold.

I was on holiday when AYB formed so I missed most of the excitement. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we attacked AYB for that reason, but it's just as likely to be that AYB seems to be all the DarK people we didn't like compressed into a smaller clan for maximum dislikeableness.

Scikar who the hell are you anyway, I just assumed you were a Saturn player cos I didn't know the name O_o

Candaman
20-07-04, 22:57

Actually CIX took the ops we took them and gave them back to Dark who once again couldn't hold them we left them alone for 3 - 5 days in CM control when Dark didn't fite back we took them.

But our war with CIX ain't about ops and to me ain't about solitaire either u can be cocky but ur probably one of their best ppu's u should try teach the others not to stand still so much. Maybe u should ask whoever plays biatch where their hate of us or me comes from not that it will change anything.

Nvidia
20-07-04, 23:11
Yes, I know I sound bitter. I'd go even further to say extremely bitter. But Demon, I don't believe you had nearly as strong a bond as I did with anyone back then.

Tell me... how would you feel if the people you spent nearly each and every day talking to on Voice Comms, regularily fought along side, laughed, and had fun together just suddenly take off so they could have more enemies to fight? Do you have any idea how absolutely fucked up that sounds?

I trusted these complete strangers enough to give a few of them my account information, if that gives you any idea how much of a bond I had with them. No, none of them actually touched it, but that's not my point. They all seemed a little trigger-happy, but they weren't bad people. At least that's what I thought.

When you drop your friends so you can PK freely in TH, and just have more freedom to kill whoever the fuck you want to in general, do you have any idea how much that hurts?

It hurts A LOT.

Maybe if you were to look at it from an outside perspective rather than from inside the clan of egotistical people that make it up (that you're in), you'd be able to see where I'm coming from. Until then, I don't think you have any right to call me bitter.

Scikar
20-07-04, 23:37
Guess that's me corrected. It sounds like it's turned into one of those wars where nobody can remember why they're fighting any more, they just shoot each other all day long. :p

I'm Scipher on Pluto btw. A couple of your CiX PPU friends felt the need to DB me in Pepper earlier, despite me being Crahn, so I guess I join the long list of enemies.

MrChumble
20-07-04, 23:50
Maybe u should ask whoever plays biatch where their hate of us or me comes from not that it will change anything.

biatch is spelly. As far as I know that's not meant to be a secret, but if it is I'm sure he'll twat me for telling you :p

I'm Scipher on Pluto btw. A couple of your CiX PPU friends felt the need to DB me in Pepper earlier, despite me being Crahn, so I guess I join the long list of enemies.

Nah, we fight anyone in PP. People go to PP to fight, it's more fun if there's someone to fight with :)
I wouldn't read too much into it really, it was probably just for shits and giggles. Or they mistook you for a DarK :)

Scikar
20-07-04, 23:55
Nah, we fight anyone in PP. People go to PP to fight, it's more fun if there's someone to fight with :)
I wouldn't read too much into it really, it was probably just for shits and giggles. Or they mistook you for a DarK :)
Fair dos. Interesting mistake though, since Tupac invited me to 14k about 30 seconds later. :D

Candaman
20-07-04, 23:55
Yes, I know I sound bitter. I'd go even further to say extremely bitter. But Demon, I don't believe you had nearly as strong a bond as I did with anyone back then.

Tell me... how would you feel if the people you spent nearly each and every day talking to on Voice Comms, regularily fought along side, laughed, and had fun together just suddenly take off so they could have more enemies to fight? Do you have any idea how absolutely fucked up that sounds?

I trusted these complete strangers enough to give a few of them my account information, if that gives you any idea how much of a bond I had with them. No, none of them actually touched it, but that's not my point. They all seemed a little trigger-happy, but they weren't bad people. At least that's what I thought.

When you drop your friends so you can PK freely in TH, and just have more freedom to kill whoever the fuck you want to in general, do you have any idea how much that hurts?

It hurts A LOT.

Maybe if you were to look at it from an outside perspective rather than from inside the clan of egotistical people that make it up (that you're in), you'd be able to see where I'm coming from. Until then, I don't think you have any right to call me bitter.

Nvid i would still consider most of DarK even u my mates and jsut so we get this clear that u didn't come to the clan see what we did and leave u and mistake did the first TH raid our clan ever did with fenix there aswell where u were chuffed u killed so many of them and hit red sl i remember that day specifically from when u were on comms and now this sudden forgetfulness of that or is it just plain denial no i'm not like them i'm not like those evil pkzorzzzzzzzzzzzz i just don't get it in my eyes friends don't call each other assholes and friends don't deny their actions to make the other person look bad.

biatch is spelly. As far as I know that's not meant to be a secret, but if it is I'm sure he'll twat me for telling you :p

Tbh i kinda knew it anyway he's hated me ever since he turned brtf carebear and i left

MrChumble
21-07-04, 00:00
Tbh i kinda knew it anyway he's hated me ever since he turned brtf carebear and i left

NEGATIVE!

Xtro is the king carebear (which isn't flaming cos he'd totally agree). BRTF was Xtro, was carebear, was kinda dull.

Spelly isn't so much carebear as mature. He runs a company outside of neocron so has little time for people pissing about. We're a good team - he keeps everyone in the clan happy, I start wars with every other clan by being a class A irritating shit (and proud of it dagnammit!). Works out perfectly.

Barak
21-07-04, 00:02
NEGATIVE!

Xtro is the king carebear (which isn't flaming cos he'd totally agree). BRTF was Xtro, was carebear, was kinda dull.

Spelly isn't so much carebear as mature. He runs a company outside of neocron so has little time for people pissing about. We're a good team - he keeps everyone in the clan happy, I start wars with every other clan by being a class A irritating shit (and proud of it dagnammit!). Works out perfectly.
I can vouch for that good job he does too ;)

Candaman
21-07-04, 00:09
NEGATIVE!

Actually yeah it was when vic left that it all went downhill

MrChumble
21-07-04, 00:13

Again with the goddamn crazy talk.

I joined BRTF after you'd left and once spelly was all settled in. I'd actually quit the game cos I thought there was nothing else to do in it, but he got me back in. But anyways Vic was around for ages after that. I think, and omigod just spank me for saying this, that when you left the fight went out of BRTF.

Also the arrogance and ego, so it wasn't all bad :p

And it opened to door for me to be the uber clan PPU (with my 90 odd resist PSI and pure health setup, wh00t!). :lol:

/me idly wonders if this thread is of interest to anyone else. Oh well they can just start their own :p

Barak
21-07-04, 00:14
For once i agree with joo. :(

Clothing_Option
21-07-04, 01:39
its nice to see the whole server get together for a big circle jerk.

Its heartning. :p

exo fights ayb cause their the only people around to fight.

hell if i could find some dark to kill id happily do it if it makes anyone feel any better.

Candaman
21-07-04, 01:49
its nice to see the whole server get together for a big circle jerk.

Its heartning. :p

exo fights ayb cause their the only people around to fight.

hell if i could find some dark to kill id happily do it if it makes anyone feel any better.

lol 5* to that man

sanityislost
21-07-04, 02:39
gotta say i like AYB there are alot of chilled people in it (cannings n mablet to
name a few) but i cant really be bother to read most of this bitch thread so i will shut up now lol

SiL ..:..

Freaky Fryd
21-07-04, 02:44
- trade channel spamming
- childish egos
- attacking SXR (BT is Neutral to DRE) without provocation right after your clan formation

Those are my opinons, observations and experiences with AYB.

Mr Friendly
21-07-04, 02:51

8 out of 10 ppl in their clan are from dark, not many at all

secondly, active?....u call ur leader bout to quit & leave one char open active?...
u guys ned to talk to each other more

..i..DemonX
21-07-04, 03:30
Uh i forgot to quote so many here now ... so i will try to do it this way.

How can ppl ninja ur OP's Cannings? U hardly get more then 3 ppl online a day and then when somebody comes to take a OP u call them Ninjas?

And how u ppl can like fight FA? Cuz well they mainly Traders or not to uber l33t skilled in PvP so they easy kills? Sure why help sombody and may better the game/server when able to gank ....
That TT and CS kill / hunt FA's is ok and got at least a RP Base (but see Jupiter where FA and Crahn are NAPed), but as neutral just kill them cuz its "fun"? Is it realy that much fun raid TH kill ppl that hardly cant fight back? Does that makes u feel good? Well if so realy i am sorry for u then!

Candaman
21-07-04, 04:15
Uh i forgot to quote so many here now ... so i will try to do it this way.

How can ppl ninja ur OP's Cannings? U hardly get more then 3 ppl online a day and then when somebody comes to take a OP u call them Ninjas?

And how u ppl can like fight FA? Cuz well they mainly Traders or not to uber l33t skilled in PvP so they easy kills? Sure why help sombody and may better the game/server when able to gank ....
That TT and CS kill / hunt FA's is ok and got at least a RP Base (but see Jupiter where FA and Crahn are NAPed), but as neutral just kill them cuz its "fun"? Is it realy that much fun raid TH kill ppl that hardly cant fight back? Does that makes u feel good? Well if so realy i am sorry for u then!

The ninja is the fact that okay they can take the op when theres 3 people online but since pretty much all of us are bored we are trying other games which is allowed and we are always 5-10 on comms which logg on immediately and get to the op 5 mins later by which time they've left and won't come back to defend now we have even numbers? Yes i calll that ninja hacking

Crono
21-07-04, 04:35
Ops are for the people who are strongest to own them. If you dont have sufficent people to defend an op at ANY time of day, for that time of day you dont deserve that Op over someone else who can take it. its that simple.
I cant believe everyone who always says they do what they please, dont usually care about anyone else and so on always bitch about "ninjaing"

Shure they can play other games, but when you arent arounbd, cant expect people to dick around and wait.

Some Op war for PvP, some do it for Op ownage. If you dont need the Op and only want PvP, then a simple rehack will get it back. But if you DO want Op ownage, then you cant complain about someone else taking it, because like i said, if you dont have the people to defend it at any given time, the attacker is more deserving of it at those times.

Its strategically stupid to wait for your enemie to be at his strongest to attack an Op, unless you dont care about ownage, and just want to ahck a layer for PvP. Most who complain about Ninjaing of ops, i can bet money dont wait for the peoiple to took it to be at full strength before taking it. (Rember its not taking it "back" because Ops belong to NO ONE, so no one has "rights" to it special to them like it was theirs)

Common, if you support no rules in fighting, dont go complaining about how people take your ops like a sudden injection or a moral code is supposed to take place for ops :D

-Crono

Scikar
21-07-04, 05:00
That's not what Cannings is saying Crono. What he means is, when someone hacks an OP, then runs away before anyone turns up. So they're hacking the OP then losing it back straight away = ninja hack. If it was really about possession of the OP they'd wait after hacking to make sure they kept it.

Note I'm just explaining Cannings' position, as I don't know about any ninja hacking going on myself. :)

Crono
21-07-04, 05:03
ahh, how long should people wait though?

From the past i wouldnt wait over 30 min. any longer then 30 min after the first hack is a wast of my time. and by then most your force is dwndeling off.

If the other team comes there and there is no one there, and not many online from the other team, are they gonna go back home, or are they just gonna grab it? ;P

rember, there is no "Possion" of ops, their no ones, so saying "im just taking it back" like i hear many say, has no validity.

-Crono

Scikar
21-07-04, 05:26
It's not even a case of waiting really. But if they really cared about holding the OP, don't you think they'd make some kind of response when it came under attack by the previous owners? Though 30 minutes does sound reasonable, but I reckon Cannings could probably get a team together in that time pretty easily.

Duine
21-07-04, 08:09
Not AYB specific. More like Pluto specific or even Neocron specific: Get the slandering off Trade and move it to OOC or even an to be added "diplomatic" channel, since most of it balances on the fine line between IC and OOC anyway.

I trade a lot so muting Trade is not really an option for me. Muting OOC I have no problems with.

-Demon-
21-07-04, 23:51
- trade channel spamming
- childish egos
- attacking SXR (BT is Neutral to DRE) without provocation right after your clan formation

Those are my opinons, observations and experiences with AYB.

Trade spamming everyone is guilty of that!
Childish egos...Not really take a look around these forums for those! We get the job done and enjoy this game...some people dont like this I guess and start name calling
SXR agreed to fight us in pp but not for ops

..i..DemonX
22-07-04, 02:25
The ninja is the fact that okay they can take the op when theres 3 people online but since pretty much all of us are bored we are trying other games which is allowed and we are always 5-10 on comms which logg on immediately and get to the op 5 mins later by which time they've left and won't come back to defend now we have even numbers? Yes i calll that ninja hacking

Yeah ok if they not even fight that realy a ninja then

Sovellis
22-07-04, 02:29
At the end of the day things are quite simple.

Ninja hacking, noob buffs and all the rest have been around for longer than I can remember, and Ive played for a long while. We are not the first clan to use it and we wont be the last. The simple fact is, we are better at noob healing/sheltering than past clans and it seems that other clans cant fight it. They tend to make excuses for this inability to noob buff by saying "we are to noble to noob shelter, we use real ski11z". At the end of the day tl3 healing is not some exploit (im not saying someone said it is) and is more of a tactic. So until the day KK say that TL3 healing etc etc is banned then clans will keep doing it.

As for ninja hacking, the only times AYB have ninja hacked have been on the ocassions when we had ops unfairly stolen from us. But you could argue that this unfairness is exactly the same as unfairly newb buffing opponents.

And so the vicious circle goes around and around and around and around. As long as people ninja hack, the people you ninja hacked off of, will ninja hack back and so on and so forth.

There is no resolution to this and at the end of the day it is better off just having both side (or all sides) checking to see how many members a clan, and their allies, have on before starting an all out uber fight. Further more, if a clan who has members on but dosnt turn up to a fight, then thats their fault. If it is because you do not have any ppus on, then I would normally say its a pathetic excuse, however Ive seen recent evidence to prove that in small fights (4v4 or less) you dont need a ppu. Ive been there, seen it, done it and taken the dog tags.

Peace..

..i..DemonX
22-07-04, 02:36
At the end of the day things are quite simple.

Ninja hacking, noob buffs and all the rest have been around for longer than I can remember, and Ive played for a long while. We are not the first clan to use it and we wont be the last. The simple fact is, we are better at noob healing/sheltering than past clans and it seems that other clans cant fight it. They tend to make excuses for this inability to noob buff by saying "we are to noble to noob shelter, we use real ski11z". At the end of the day tl3 healing is not some exploit (im not saying someone said it is) and is more of a tactic. So until the day KK say that TL3 healing etc etc is banned then clans will keep doing it.

As for ninja hacking, the only times AYB have ninja hacked have been on the ocassions when we had ops unfairly stolen from us. But you could argue that this unfairness is exactly the same as unfairly newb buffing opponents.

And so the vicious circle goes around and around and around and around. As long as people ninja hack, the people you ninja hacked off of, will ninja hack back and so on and so forth.

There is no resolution to this and at the end of the day it is better off just having both side (or all sides) checking to see how many members a clan, and their allies, have on before starting an all out uber fight. Further more, if a clan who has members on but dosnt turn up to a fight, then thats their fault. If it is because you do not have any ppus on, then I would normally say its a pathetic excuse, however Ive seen recent evidence to prove that in small fights (4v4 or less) you dont need a ppu. Ive been there, seen it, done it and taken the dog tags.

Peace..

Sad but hes right! I think thats all we can say about it!

solling
22-07-04, 14:33
well now first off i dont really hate AYB cuz i have been semi-inactive mostley since they started
but i do know this

UR clan will only have as good reputation as the most loud mouthed childish event breaking guys in it
and from what i see cannings u got more then a few

Candaman
22-07-04, 14:35
well now first off i dont really hate AYB cuz i have been semi-inactive mostley since they started
but i do know this

UR clan will only have as good reputation as the most loud mouthed childish event breaking guys in it
and from what i see cannings u got more then a few

reputation is over-rated... fun isn't

solling
22-07-04, 14:47
in the expense of what cannings ? other peoples fun ?

Candaman
22-07-04, 14:51
in the expense of what cannings ? other peoples fun ?

u tell me did u have fun when u turret spammed from stealthers? cus the people u were fighting didn't have fun but is it for u to get moral now?