PDA

View Full Version : Uranus

Jest
19-07-04, 23:00
I'm probably going to get my two room mates in on a little NC but Id want to start a new char over with them. Figuring it might be fun to have a change of pace, I think I might end up starting on Uranus.

So a few quick questions:
Whats the balance as far as power goes as Id rather play on the side that needs it most?
Are there any decent City Admin clans there? I'm leaning towards CA unless the answers to the above question changes my mind.
Is there any one there that has the hookups? It'd be nice not to have to collect rat parts to sell to Yos for cash so if any one has an abundance of cash/goods, I wouldnt mind a donation. :D If so shoot me a PM.

cRazy2003
19-07-04, 23:07
CA has some fairly good clans, nice little communities afaik the main powers are between NCAT and the FA allience. its an annoying power as well :p

Dirk_Gently
19-07-04, 23:09
Pro-City is screwed on uranus. All help for us loyal servants of Neocron is most welcome. There is a (small) thread on the rp forum about this.

alig
19-07-04, 23:09
There are no strong CA clans on uranus :wtf: Ronins was the last big CA clan and they are PP again.

Oh and NCAT might not always be TG ;)

Dribble Joy
19-07-04, 23:10
I would say go CM, but it has gone down the shit pipe in the last week.

Dirk_Gently
19-07-04, 23:12
There are no strong CA clans on uranus :wtf: Ronins was the last big CA clan and they are PP again.

Oh and NCAT might not always be TG ;)

Well let me know if NCAT are gonna change so that i can go on the other side, ;)

Dribble Joy
19-07-04, 23:13
I heard they were going to CA, probably so that while they don't mind having -100 SL, it will piss off all the allied and neutrals that they will fight.

Dirk_Gently
19-07-04, 23:23
I heard they were going to CA, probably so that while they don't mind having -100 SL, it will piss off all the allied and neutrals that they will fight.

I spy a nice civil war to welcome DoY :lol:

Celt
19-07-04, 23:26
I'm probably going to get my two room mates in on a little NC but Id want to start a new char over with them. Figuring it might be fun to have a change of pace, I think I might end up starting on Uranus.Uranus sucks, honestly, it's terrible as a newbie, terrible as a mid level, and even worse at high level.

Play on venus.

Whats the balance as far as power goes as Id rather play on the side that needs it most?Crahn or CA

Are there any decent City Admin clans there? I'm leaning towards CA unless the answers to the above question changes my mind. Start a new one :)

Is there any one there that has the hookups? It'd be nice not to have to collect rat parts to sell to Yos for cash so if any one has an abundance of cash/goods, I wouldnt mind a donation. :D If so shoot me a PM.Yes to all.

Jest
19-07-04, 23:30
I'd totally play on Venus man but when I play late West Coast nights, Venus has like 8 on. (Yes seriously, its usually in or under the 10s). Really Uranus is the only other choice for me, even though Pluto will still always be #1. :p

Tratos
19-07-04, 23:31
Hello Jest :)

Me and a few others from Pluto are actualy in the porcess of starting a new clan :), CA-D (In City Admin) which is a roleplay and PvP once the guys from Pluto get leveled up, if you need any more information please PM me :)

Lexxuk
19-07-04, 23:32
I can give u a ickle bit of moneh Jest, bout 100k, not much i know but i ent been killing anything there, just lommin my chars ;)

/edit @ above - on Uranus? nutter :p

Cerbious
20-07-04, 00:27
Uranus = massivly over powered in favor of anti-city, but i wouldn't worry atm there is a 'civil' war between anti city as it is thxs to silly peeps fighting faction allies. With luck peeps will sort themselves out when DOY comes out.

Clive tombstone
20-07-04, 00:35
heh you know whats fun? Runnin like hell from NCAT, nothing gets my heart racing when Im getting gunned down and surviving it^^, Seriously they actually have helped me improve my Vehicle skills (Im now one of the top five best racers for the desert race track^^)

Right now NEXT and DRE are like the lowest points right now, (im NEXT if youd like to know^^) but We Shall Return!"revs trike engines"

greendonkeyuk
20-07-04, 00:38
if you need cash jest jus yell. im sure i got some old stuff lying around in cabs you might need.

Marx
20-07-04, 00:39
Uranus = massivly over powered in favor of anti-city, but i wouldn't worry atm there is a 'civil' war between anti city as it is thxs to silly peeps fighting faction allies. With luck peeps will sort themselves out when DOY comes out.
Heh, that's not just a uranus problem.

:)

There's more romance and intrigue to being an anti-city person... Perhaps if there were obvious advantages to being Pro-City there would be more PC clans on all the servers.

greendonkeyuk
20-07-04, 00:42
well heres to hoping tangent is gonna be good again come doy. Doc i jus know youre gonna read this.

Tostino
20-07-04, 01:01
We Lost You! :(

Celt
20-07-04, 01:02
I'd totally play on Venus man but when I play late West Coast nights, Venus has like 8 on. (Yes seriously, its usually in or under the 10s). Really Uranus is the only other choice for me, even though Pluto will still always be #1. :pI also tend to play around that time, the night time crew is a nice bunch, even if its mostly enemies I kill in PP :)

SorkZmok
20-07-04, 01:17
I'm probably going to get my two room mates in on a little NC but Id want to start a new char over with them. Figuring it might be fun to have a change of pace, I think I might end up starting on Uranus.

Whats the balance as far as power goes as Id rather play on the side that needs it most?
Are there any decent City Admin clans there? I'm leaning towards CA unless the answers to the above question changes my mind.
Is there any one there that has the hookups? It'd be nice not to have to collect rat parts to sell to Yos for cash so if any one has an abundance of cash/goods, I wouldnt mind a donation. :D If so shoot me a PM.
No decent CA clans. No decent pro city clans at all. Except Tangent. And Tangents gonna be big soon!
Uranus is a very nice server to start a noob as theres many ppl that help noobs, not that much pkarz and prices arent insane as on saturn for example.

About pvp:
DRE is fighting for ops, so is Tangent. Thats all pro-city. Theres a new CM clan now but its just TG alts and they suck.
Apart from that, theres SSC, Rangers and R2K in FA, RAF and NCAT in TG, UTS in tsunami and TJ in Black Dragon.

Oh and if you go tangent or just another pro-city clan, send me a mail and i'll hand out some money and stuff.

Tratos
20-07-04, 01:20
When we can CA-D will also be trying to get City Admin on that map :)

Hopfully with both DRE and Tangent we could possibly start a Pro City Alliance :)

Dribble Joy
20-07-04, 01:21
Theres a new CM clan now but its just TG alts and they suck.
They have allready been seen fighting alongside other TG attacking other CMs.

No doubt they will try to pass it of as RP.

Bozz-Von Mel
20-07-04, 01:21
hmm, a move by NCAT might be good for balance. Give it a chance.

Lexxuk
20-07-04, 01:22
When we can CA-D will also be trying to get City Admin on that map :)

Hopfully with both DRE and Tangent we could possibly start a Pro City Alliance :)

If you go around pk'in NCAT 24/7, i might help you ;)

ou7blaze
20-07-04, 09:44
Officially : NCAT are moving to BD , some have moved already, me and a few.
The whole clan is moving not just a few.
So let's see how this move to BD will be like.

SorkZmok
20-07-04, 09:51
So let's see how this move to BD will be like.Tired of losing to TJ? o_O
As if that new faction would change anything, you guys will still suck.

ou7blaze
20-07-04, 09:54
Come on man no one wants to turn every thread into a flame thread so quit the "lol ncat sux, pwnx0ring everyone, gh4y h4x0rs 12 yr oldx0rs" crap im sick of it, im just announcing something and i get pwnared sigh

Pungent77
20-07-04, 09:58
Tired of losing to TJ? o_O
As if that new faction would change anything, you guys will still suck.
Ha HA, cute......but TJ is dead, and I dont wanna get involved in in-game politics etc :angel:

There will always be plenty of haters

Oh and what have you done lately? besides beggin people to come to NF and get owned by a spy that is only useful when drugged....try something more productive then maybe i'll be impressed 8|

Celt
20-07-04, 12:18
Who exactly are NCAT?

I knew most of the individuals before they were NCAT, they were hardly the best, most werent even noteworthy other then being trade scammers and smacktalkers.

Owning a dead server which hasnt had decent pvp in forever doesnt count as a plus :rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
20-07-04, 12:21
NCAT are a self styled lamer clan, they gank n00bs, and do anything that is considered.. well.. lame.
They at war with FA and half of TG, they have ignored their FC totally, going so far as to kill him on several occations.

Celt
20-07-04, 12:28
NCAT are a self styled lamer clan, they gank n00bs, and do anything that is considered.. well.. lame.
They at war with FA and half of TG, they have ignored their FC totally, going so far as to kill him on several occations.One night in february milkshake/arrakis/2 others got bored of venus so decided to log on to uranus.
Took over p2 aggy dens, held it for 2 hours against about 30 people...
Ended up with 5 people on -60soullight.

Killed quite a few NCAT, except one who exploited into the boxes :rolleyes:

{MD}GeistDamnit
20-07-04, 12:31
Why the Fuck is so much NCAT bashing allowed on the fucking forums? I'm personally sick of all this shit about how NCAT are lamers, noob killers, exploiters and fucking aol kiddies. NCAT beat the shit out of every clan and deserves respect, but what do they get? Outrageous claims and clan bashing, that is ALLOWED on this forum? WTF ever happened to "keep it in game -N" ?

face it NCAT is here to stay, and everyone elce has to either fight us or shut the fuck up. jesus :mad:

Celt
20-07-04, 13:10
Why the Fuck is so much NCAT bashing allowed on the fucking forums? I'm personally sick of all this shit about how NCAT are lamers, noob killers, exploiters and fucking aol kiddies. NCAT beat the shit out of every clan and deserves respect, but what do they get? Outrageous claims and clan bashing, that is ALLOWED on this forum? WTF ever happened to "keep it in game -N" ?

face it NCAT is here to stay, and everyone elce has to either fight us or shut the fuck up. jesus :mad:NCAT beat the shit out of every clan, when every clan left is but remnant of what they once were...

Hardly something to brag about.

{MD}GeistDamnit
20-07-04, 13:23
NCAT beat the shit out of every clan, when every clan left is but remnant of what they once were...

sorry dude this aint about bragging, it's about what's left acting like ncat is some antichrist demon clan of exploiters. I dont give a shit that "clans are remnant's of their former selves" that has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the fact that people bash one clan and are allowed to do so freely on the forums, while 2 weeks ago this shit would have been edited or closed promptly. Having a small clan is no excuse for being lame, I know plenty of small clans that dont bother in this kind of bullshit. Everyone i know on uranus has been beaten or pked by this clan and they are all just crying, and better yet they have support from whoever is letting this clanbashing go on in the forums. Hell I bet if this or any thread gets closed/edited mine is the first post to go, why? cause I speak the truth. Anyone on uranus put your money where your mouth is, and Attack them, see what happens, then a few min later see how you go crying to trade or OOC that they hack :?

totally sick of this shit :mad:

Celt
20-07-04, 13:27
sorry dude this aint about bragging, it's about what's left acting like ncat is some antichrist demon clan of exploiters. I dont give a shit that "clans are remnant's of their former selves" that has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the fact that people bash one clan and are allowed to do so freely on the forums, while 2 weeks ago this shit would have been edited or closed promptly. Having a small clan is no excuse for being lame, I know plenty of small clans that dont bother in this kind of bullshit. Everyone i know on uranus has been beaten or pked by this clan and they are all just crying, and better yet they have support from whoever is letting this clanbashing go on in the forums. Hell I bet if this or any thread gets closed/edited mine is the first post to go, why? cause I speak the truth. Anyone on uranus put your money where your mouth is, and Attack them, see what happens, then a few min later see how you go crying to trade or OOC that they hack :?

totally sick of this shit :mad:I remember owning them everytime they dared attack us(flux), which wasnt much.

Props to TJ for fighting hard and fighting to win, NCAT just stopped coming.

Freya
20-07-04, 13:38
coughs~ yah back back topic I Do not want to see any more clan bashing please

{MD}GeistDamnit
20-07-04, 13:52
coughs~ yah back back topic I Do not want to see any more clan bashing please

thank you ;)

Jest
20-07-04, 16:51
Its kinda funny being on Uranus so far, I dunno from the forums it was sorta made to sound different than Saturn/Pluto as far as attitudes go but its exactly the same. :p Im still really interested in the quality of PvP too, hopefully I can cap moderately soon with my PE.

Also Giest is helping me out with some starting stuff but I'm looking forward to fighting NCAT and I'm actually glad they are going BD as I was hoping there was a good BD clan to fight. There will definitely be some CA style smack downs going on. :p

Dribble Joy
20-07-04, 17:05
You joining CA then?
Bah, come to CM and join skulls, we can... sit in our apts and be inactive....:(

*cries*

greendonkeyuk
20-07-04, 17:32
Ncat are comin to bd? Ok procity it is then i guess. Sorry to the ncat dudes who do regularly read the forums as most of you i do actually get on with. Its jus the asshats who tag along draggin your clan name thru the shit. I refuse to mention names but i know you all know who i mean.

Sorry this is off the original topic but i just wanted to clarify.

Dribble Joy
20-07-04, 17:33
Ncat are comin to bd? Ok procity it is then i guess.
Nien!! stay in CM!!

Kikyo
20-07-04, 18:02
Dribble please don't flame stop making accusations of NCAT. When is the last time NCAT has pked a newb? Please I would like to know.....

Bozz-Von Mel
20-07-04, 18:41
So let's see how this move to BD will be like.

Going BD dont do much for balance, but how realistic is "balance" anyway? Now I will by ally with you on one char an enemy on another, lets see if we can keep that straight.

Really this clan bashing does need to stop. Envy is one of those seven deadlies. Don't let it get the best of you. I know most of them and many of them are in their 20s and late teens. Half the entertainment is watching people get flusterd. Just play it cool. You loose a fight either keep your mouth shut or dm your enemy with a congrats. Same goes when you win. It's amazing the amount of respect you can earn when you just say "good fight", compared to throwing all that BS on trade.

Dirk_Gently
20-07-04, 18:55
Just play it cool. You loose a fight either keep your mouth shut or dm your enemy with a congrats. Same goes when you win. It's amazing the amount of respect you can earn when you just say "good fight", compared to throwing all that BS on trade.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Spam trade with insults after you lose it's bloody hilarious.

Rai Wong
20-07-04, 19:10
yes uranus sucks. coming from someone who only plays on uranus, but I guess its the same on all servers. At least everyone seems half decent and sane on Uranus, unlike (cough) saturn. I guess our server is 70% german so that might explain why the population is a lot more honest and friendlier, but for an english person like me I often feel left out and bored.

I think there needs to be a system to lock op fights to 1 clan vs 1 clan. The whole ally thing is getting out of hand. Felt a bit bad when our clan "The Illuminati" called NCAT to help. Made me feel like i'm part of the ass team, well at least they are green, the clan that attacked brought neutrals, another damn damn damn annoying thing about neutral factions. I hate them all FA, CM those factions people love to play because they can change their minds to make situation favours them, which is very lame. I'm tired off you shouldn't kill me cause i'm neutral, but then turn your back and I can blast your ass away because i'm neutral.

the system is flawed, and of course uranus is in a bad state as well, but its not any worse then saturn, which is pointless to play. It seems that the servers minus the american players work out the best (no offence) Uranus is about 70% germans, which would account for half of the decent play we get. While I do not live in america, I think so far from my own experience in ventrillo and ts americans often act on rash feelings, especially when they get pked they start going nuts...then start attacking green allies with their alts, it just goes out of hands or do something else crazy.

again as with the situation with the op fights, the players can't stand the defeat and start calling allies, or start going agaisnt morals and rules just to win, so we need some sort of limit to restrict clan op fights and make it fair. Not just coming down to the number of friends, or rl friends you know in game. The whole zerging is no fun, everybody knows that, the things people will do just to win, you should listen to some of the emotional speechs on ts.

The best op fight battles I've ever had are always 1v1 clan battles, not only are they more strategic and less of a mess, both sides have fun, win or lose. The thing is after a clan starts losing they don't want to "lose face" so they start with the, lets get "who who" to help us.

got a bit off topic, but yes my own point to add, is this is not only uranus problems, its every other server problems. who would not want to play the badass terrorist pker, who gets more advantages, priveledges and security than playing "the police" :(

Mr_Snow
20-07-04, 19:13
Im still really interested in the quality of PvP too, hopefully I can cap moderately soon with my PE.

The quality of uranus pvp is way down because people have left either permanently or til DoY or have migrated to other servers.

SorkZmok
20-07-04, 19:21
The quality of uranus pvp is way down because people have left either permanently or til DoY or have migrated to other servers.
Theres still several good pvpers left. Its not that bad.

Mr_Snow
20-07-04, 19:22
Theres still several good pvpers left.

Several good pvpers left when there used to be clans full of great pvpers.

QuantumDelta
20-07-04, 19:23
I'm pretty much in agreement with snow here.

And Geist.. I'm forced to agree with DJ on that other subject ya know -_-;

Doc Holliday
20-07-04, 19:38
Nien!! stay in CM!!

i bet cm gets more populated with em moving in to bd. should be interesting.

Sure hope to hell some people do come back for doy. maybe the old uTs to bring something for ts. someone also needs to get reservoir dogs out of cm and into tg where they belong *spits on floor* (that was rp guys 8| :eek: )

im gonna be a nice little pe for this one i reckon and sit on the fence till after doy and a few weeks. i want to see who is going where and im gonna consider offering to join a clan rather than run them. Anyone who wants a very rusty pe should pm me :lol:

NCAT beat the shit out of every clan, when every clan left is but remnant of what they once were...

thanks mate. it took the words right out of my mouth. i would have loved to have seen sYn at its peak vs ncat today. ok theres a couple crossovers but not many. i think it would have basically been syn with the edge on em but thats personal opinion. now ncat going black dragon great move but personally if i was u guys i would cut the shit and drop some of the extra peeps u got let em move out and populate another faction which is allied to tg or even neutral. bring some balance to the server.

Rai u need to take a break man because your posting is gettin a little melancholic and also slightly misguided (imo is all)

I would love to see black dragon end up pro city of some sort in personal opinion but if ncat move in it will be interesting as i can leave one of my alts staying cm with dribble. ( yes mate at least one will come to skullz )

well heres to hoping tangent is gonna be good again come doy. Doc i jus know youre gonna read this.

;)

It will. Dont worry. It will if i have a hand in it.

greendonkeyuk
20-07-04, 19:40
Several good pvpers left when there used to be clans full of great pvpers.

totally agree, the zerg rushed in, the players walked out.

dribble i count mercs as procity. i shant move out of cm, i like it there but i want A procity char at least. Ive never liked being on the bandwagon, hence why i move to the less popular factions all the time, but then as time passes the factions become popular again and so i have to move. No offence to Ncat or anyone else but i dont wanna be in the same faction as you get tarred with your factions actions sometimes. A mouthful i know, but so was your mum. :D

edit that was aimed at noone in particular i jus found it funny.

fatwreck
20-07-04, 19:46
totally agree, the zerg rushed in, the players walked out.

the "zerg" left when the good pvpers realized the only way to beat them was to all(not all, but most) join the same clan. i have screenshots from months ago when unsaid TS and FA clans would team up and rush 12-15 people with 40. and if/when they lost, it would just mean ninja hacking. there are some people who are now complaining about said clans who are too strong (or lamors, depending on how you look at it) when all it really was is a shift in power.

Mr_Snow
20-07-04, 19:51
The zerg wasnt beaten they got bored and left for the most part, maybe the remnants of the zerg were beaten but not the full zerg.

LTA
20-07-04, 19:57
A mouthful i know, but so was your mum. :D

edit that was aimed at noone in particular i jus found it funny.
hehe you sound like one of my mates..... and being a person in Nottingham scares me as i live there to, we call each others mum messin around anyone who takes it otherwise well O_o

As for uranus meh

it's somewhat declined as to what it used to be...

heh at least you the zerg you seen was one faction, i remeber at the start fighting 4/5 clans in all in diff factions, there'd be ca's, tg's, tsu's and you seen greens n stuff and you have no idea htf to shoot.

Once a-lot of certain individuals grew tired of it and quit it started to loose sensibility and entire this zerge thing.... saddening imo as i loved Uranus in every way as a server it really did own was fun to play etc and now....

Well venus is where i'm at now, love to see uranus fixed but well i doubt it will happen soon and NCAT if your tired of your clan bashing go ca or something and help fix, if people see you doin something positive then mebbe their attitude changes.
All i know of NCAT was Slutsumi the tank and hwo the rest were pkers. so i won't bash you :p

Doc Holliday
20-07-04, 20:34
hehe you sound like one of my mates..... and being a person in Nottingham scares me as i live there to, we call each others mum messin around anyone who takes it otherwise well O_o

dont u live in lenton mate? thats the rumour. and yeah we do have a fucked up sense of humour up/down here (dependent on where u are in the rest of the uk)

Bozz-Von Mel
20-07-04, 21:15
dribble i count mercs as procity. i shant move out of cm, i like it there but i want A procity char at least. .

Cool, hope you guys stay CM. Right now CM is a bunch of splintered groups. I plan to fully back DJ and the Skulls with my PvP chars. I like the benefits of being neutral to DOY. Is this staying this way when sequel hits ?

QuantumDelta
20-07-04, 21:17
No one knows;
I'd say probably though, since CM are also neutral to CA.

Dribble Joy
20-07-04, 21:19
Cool, hope you guys stay CM. Right now CM is a bunch of splintered groups. I plan to fully back DJ and the Skulls with my PvP chars. I like the benefits of being neutral to DOY. Is this staying this way when sequel hits ?
Weeee, cheers.

CM is a mess right now.
DA seem to be somewhat vacant in the last couple of days, and untill I speak to GHOZT, I really don't know what is the 'deal' with the Dogz.

I need more people though. Me, MkVenner, Vaporizar and SW seem to be the only real actives atm.
That said I think arial is returning to the fold, and Vanni is back too.

Re. DoY, I don't know.
I heard a rumour, but I won't say what it is.
In theory, all factions should be nuetral to CM, but there are bound to be discrepancies.
TG is hostile to the mercs because CM don't agree with thier methods, nothting to do with their agenda.
BD is simply a honour dispute.
As for the current alliances, they aren't alliances. The companies are simply customers.
CM has in the past become strained in it's relationships.
Eg. the JOB incident and TT/FA.
TT believed FA to be responsible for the hackings, but CM refused to attack thier wasteland nieghbours on the basis of a rumour.

alig
20-07-04, 21:20
Who exactly are NCAT?

I knew most of the individuals before they were NCAT, they were hardly the best, most werent even noteworthy other then being trade scammers and smacktalkers.

Owning a dead server which hasnt had decent pvp in forever doesnt count as a plus :rolleyes:

Thats pretty good :rolleyes:

NCAT has the only people on uranus bar XaNToR that i actually think are good at pvp. And ive fought every active person bar the ones i know wont stand a chance vs me.

Oh and if you think Skuid and Skuld are crap then you really need to actually try kill the two of them with a group of people. The other apu/ppu that are the joint first best apu/ppu team ive ever seen is r@ge and Gerald Tarant, also belong to NCAT. The only other apu/ppu that could give them both a good run for there money of Ricky(when i was apu)/Mart2(r@ge's ppu, my brother) so its quite hard to test in which we all belong to NCAT and apu/ppu team is still the best thing since sliced bread and NCAT have the two best ones on uranus : feel free to let me know if you think another apu/ppu can kill either of the two, i will proove you wrong by setting up a fight.

Oh and if you think my PE Frube isnt noteworthy just hook me up in a weeks time..ill show you how a judge pe fights. (i say a week because i have'nt been pvp'ing lately due to bad fps 10 - 15 / ive fixed it now and im back to my normal 60 - 70)

Edit/ Oh and NCAT are changing faction. If it goes the way i want we'll be BD and have alot more red enemies including TG clans. The only downside is TJ will be the same faction and we really dont like TJ but then theres the Clan GR option ...

Mr_Snow
20-07-04, 21:23
Omen koulikov and FW were the best ppu/apu combo ever on uranus.

Yeah put every op you own on gr clan its almost as good as putting it on gr all.

alig
20-07-04, 21:26
Omen koulikov and FW were the best ppu/apu combo ever on uranus.

Yeah put every op you own on gr clan its almost as good as putting it on gr all.

Thats up for discussion because Ricky/Mart2 beat them.

QuantumDelta
20-07-04, 21:27
What snow said;

And, I can't comment, you used to be fairly good Alig, but last time I saw you in action on that APU/PPU Combo all you ever did was zone/turret whore.

So bleh...even if you were out numbered it wasn't by that significant amount of people a APU/PPU combo of omen/fw's quality couldn't muscle out.

--
When I came back to uranus I noted the huge drop in Op war combat quality.

Days of Ronin's were the last good op wars then really...
sYn had a couple..and .. I do mean couple.

alig
20-07-04, 21:30
What snow said;

And, I can't comment, you used to be fairly good Alig, but last time I saw you in action on that APU/PPU Combo all you ever did was zone/turret whore.

So bleh...even if you were out numbered it wasn't by that significant amount of people a APU/PPU combo of omen/fw's quality couldn't muscle out.

No offence QD but you had quit.

I still am good and i always have been good, the last time Ricky/Mart2 fought was along time ago. When we used to only play them people there was'nt a team of people that ever killed us bar Skuid/Skuld. Why would i lie? Me and mart beat Omen/FW.

The only apu/ppu that was good actually was KeIThZ and the ppu (cant remember name now)...now they was a good apu/ppu.

QuantumDelta
20-07-04, 21:31
Really...?
Keithz bit after he lomed from hybrid... really bit.
I mean seriously... I beat him on my old (Nerfed Lib) PE as an uber hybrid ffs.

Believe it or not dispite uTs being generally highly skilled PvPers -- I never met a good APU/PPU uTs combo.

They had good PPUs, but no good combo.

Mr_Snow
20-07-04, 21:32
I somehow doubt it Alig unless one of the crashed, fair enough your brother is a good ppu but he isnt in doobs league and most people put FW in the top 2 or 3 apus that played on uranus while you never figure in it.

alig
20-07-04, 21:35
Really...?
Keithz bit after he lomed from hybrid... really bit.
I mean seriously... I beat him on my old (Nerfed Lib) PE as an uber hybrid ffs.

Believe it or not dispite uTs being generally highly skilled PvPers -- I never met a good APU/PPU uTs combo.

They had good PPUs, but no good combo.

Keithz and Falker it was.

Oh yeah and Keithz was an amazing hybrid.. how do you think he got his reputation? from having a name containing capitals and lower case letters? No one compared to BAD ASS as the old hybrid though, not even the hybrid everyone thought was best ever! then fightnight happened and he lost twice in a row to BAD ASS because BAD ASS is _BAD ASS_.

alig
20-07-04, 21:37
I somehow doubt it Alig unless one of the crashed, fair enough your brother is a good ppu but he isnt in doobs league and most people put FW in the top 2 or 3 apus that played on uranus while you never figure in it.

Fair enough, believe what you want to believe. I know what happened and i know who won and i know Ricky/Mart2 was fucking uber, just because we didnt ego boost ourselfs does'nt make us any worse.

Bozz-Von Mel
20-07-04, 21:38
Weeee, cheers.

Re. DoY, I don't know.
I heard a rumour, but I won't say what it is.
In theory, all factions should be nuetral to CM, but there are bound to be discrepancies.
TG is hostile to the mercs because CM don't agree with thier methods, nothting to do with their agenda.
BD is simply a honour dispute.
As for the current alliances, they aren't alliances. The companies are simply customers.
CM has in the past become strained in it's relationships.
Eg. the JOB incident and TT/FA.
TT believed FA to be responsible for the hackings, but CM refused to attack thier wasteland nieghbours on the basis of a rumour.

I hope CM is neutral to nearly everyone, but we will have to problem of one clan in CM fighting an ally of another CM clan. CM would probably do better with "no clans" and be one organization.

Sloterdijk
20-07-04, 21:38
Dribble please don't flame stop making accusations of NCAT. When is the last time NCAT has pked a newb? Please I would like to know.....

Yesterday ;)
an ncat spy killed Penelope Sudden, a black dragon apu, unclanned, rank: 0/2 who was doing missions in pp2 without any act of provocation. (2times btw) :eek:

back to topic: i am irritated cause of the moving of ncat. what was ur motivation, and why u have chosen bd? think bd was powerfull enough before. i dont think that the decision ncat made will be good for the balance of power, which somehow was reached @uranus..

btw: it is strange that ppl somehow think pvp skill of a clan depends on the number of lines written in public ingame channels after the clan won a fight. or on the postcounter in the outgame forum.
its so INSANE that a clan that doesnt behave that way, but is able to defend 10 to 15 outposts over months against various alliances is called "dead".

nevertheless: welcome to bd.

confused

Sloterdijk

Bozz-Von Mel
20-07-04, 21:45
I don't want to speak for N**T but I believe they will be fighting FA and TS more effectivley. (See F6)

Dribble Joy
20-07-04, 21:49
I hope CM is neutral to nearly everyone, but we will have to problem of one clan in CM fighting an ally of another CM clan. CM would probably do better with "no clans" and be one organization.
Ummm... remind me who is fighting who.. I really seem to be in the dark about everything.

Bozz-Von Mel
20-07-04, 21:53
Ummm... remind me who is fighting who.. I really seem to be in the dark about everything.

I have no idea, I try to communicate on faction with other CM (who I know are on) and get no answer. Havent tried a post yet.

tomparadox
20-07-04, 22:01
I have an FA clan thats jest started if anyone moveing to uranus whants to join id be happy to let you in and try to help out the best i could.

greendonkeyuk
20-07-04, 22:16
gents put the e-penises away, mart and rick are a fuckin awesome combination actually. Ive not seen many in todays climate that have beaten them. Comparing them to Omen/Fw etc is like comparing this years england team to the 66 team, people will always have bias. Im sorry but it happens. A difference of opinions is the very essence of a forum and none of you guys should start flamin the fuck out of each other jus coz someone says someone else is better than you. We all know who is good in our own minds. Personally i think qd is talkin out of his arse in his last post about sYn having a few good fights. Thats my opinion considering how many sYn fights i went to and how many i saw him go to. still. im not gonna get on my horse coz im still drinkin my milk.

I know ive never been the best nc pvper, but i bet a pound to a penny i could give every single one of you guys a run for your money at unreal tournament. Im not saying id win but id give it a fuckin good go. This game isnt about who wins and who loses for me, its about me having some fun with some friends and some like minded individuals. Tbh i cant be bothered with the trade bitching any more, im over all of that. right now all i want from this game is a faction that doesnt have the asshat quotient and isnt one of the popular factions but still has enough people in it to make it fun to play. I want likeminded people who are reasonably competent (at my skill level) or better to play with and enjoy playing. Thats it.

We dont need all the bitchin and whining all the time as thats what sent the populations/servers down the toilet, thats what made all the better players leave. Hopefully a few of the old time clans will come back, and with them some of the legendary players that we all remember and respect. If anyone is recruiting (procity preferably) drop me a line via pm coz im still lookin. I have 2 cm chars atm which id rather not move but i have 3 chars (albeit fucked symps) that i will gladly move anywhere. I dont like ncat much, never have, got some friends there but its not my cup of tea.

So anyway thats my 2ps worth

later yall

p.s my ingame name (one of em) is wyatt. Doc is my bro. jus i know some people prolly didnt know that. pk at will friends. :D

Cerbious
21-07-04, 00:01
I still am good and i always have been good,

Modest as usal arnt u alig LOL.

Strange i remeber u having strong feelings against the clan u now in and saying u wouldnt join em rofl What happened? Did they spike ur drink in PP2 and you woke up in their clan appt?

Dribble Joy
21-07-04, 00:19
I feel like I am being purposly kept in the dark about everything in CM.
the Dogz took sieger, chester and jankings tonight, and I didn't hear anything about it.
That and noone is using Faction chat...

Doc Holliday
21-07-04, 00:20

Strange i remeber u having strong feelings against the clan u now in and saying u wouldnt join em rofl What happened? Did they spike ur drink in PP2 and you woke up in their clan appt?

first point is a good point. hes good enough to no it and be able to say it etc. ok 2nd part yeah man what the fuck is this change of heart cos your entire posting stinks of it. your a good guy but fuck me your taking it waaaay to serious. just cos of the clan your in dont mean you gotta ignore all others cos the clan is the be all and end all. your friends out of that clan will still be your friends. ( if your like me u will get the time of day, the banter and a laugh when i see u and fuck all else. Sorry but thats how strongly i feel about your supposed new uber brothers. it amazes me how quick so called friends turn on each other or leave u behind for the next thing. there is no loyalty in this game unless u have the skill and no i do not disrepect anyone who runs with people who can mix it but some of the slander over the last week is blatant bullshit. Eg didnt keithz actually quit sometime after Ze big nerf. )

Im waiting for this new supposed bd clan to fuck it up royally. im with sloter all the way on his posting on this forum so far. very confused. why go bd if only to fight fa theres other enemy factions. or is it the chance to fuck another faction over. i know join dre or next cos they dont have any runners in there at all hardly. oh sorry its not cool. what ever comes of doy as stated before im gonna wait and see. i moved to bd when i did for 3 reasons. sick of tangent wanted fresh change. the synchs/uTs being ts and the fact i wanted to be more pvp active without sl hits.

come doy i hope things get fixed but either way if one of your clowns friend or not pulls the trigger on me im gonna do it to all of u. pvp gods or not. Any of u reading this from said TG clan obviously want an asshole contest to see who is the biggest. well trust me i can be one major asshole when i want to be. ask anyone who really knows me. try Wyatt (greendonkey) for a description.

IF u guys decide to lighten the fuck up get along a bit and not be totally jerks and put the 5 yr old mentality down and this is goin out to fa too and any other person who has been kicking sand in other kids faces on the sandbox called uranus can listen up too. that server can change if the attitudes change. if attitudes change it brings fresh meat. maybe from other servers maybe not but people will come even if to see what the score is. maybe games will be raised and more skilled players will come. i fucking hope so.

its all up to u.

Bozz-Von Mel
21-07-04, 00:32
I feel like I am being purposly kept out of the dark about everything in CM.
the Dogz took sieger, chester and jankings tonight, and I didn't hear anything about it.

I am just speculating, so if I am wrong feel free to correct me in a polite manor.

The Dogz situation looks like a case of RAF vs RAF. They seem to be taking the OPs alone and not asking for help from other CM. (Nothing wrong with that) I offered to help once, but the whole event died before it got anywhere. I drove my Rhino from Race Track to Grant after they requested a hacker. When I got there everyone logged and it was just me vs the turrets. It could just be a language issue, I believe most of these guys speak german, dont know how many speak english well.(Nothing wrong with that) Or custom channel just might be muted cause of all the BS.(Nothing wrong with that either) Maybe they decided to divide their clan and fight eachother. Great situation, you fight your friends and not have all the Trade BS after.

I will be back in the game as soon as my chars are not stuck in sync anymore.

Mr_Snow
21-07-04, 00:32

I wont reply to the first part as it will get me banned.

As to the second part they gave him a DS under the conditions he joins and becomes the clan resident fanboi.

Doc Holliday
21-07-04, 00:34
I am just speculating, so if I am wrong feel free to correct me in a polite manor.

The Dogz situation looks like a case of RAF vs RAF. They seem to be taking the OPs alone and not asking for help from other CM. (Nothing wrong with that) I offered to help once, but the whole event died before it got anywhere. I drove my Rhino from Race Track to Grant after they requested a hacker. When I got there everyone logged and it was just me vs the turrets. It could just be a language issue, I believe most of these guys speak german, dont know how many speak english well.(Nothing wrong with that) Or custom channel just might be muted cause of all the BS.(Nothing wrong with that either) Maybe they decided to divide their clan and fight eachother. Great situation, you fight your friends and not have all the Trade BS after.

fair comments bout the language gap as thats what i thought from dribbles posting. i dont think they would just ignore an entire faction after joining it but this is an MMOrpg after all. ok it feels like an fps game in a creche sometimes (rofl) but its still got that MMORPG thang goin on.

GRATZ TO Mr Snow. 1337 posts. *hands out the cookies*

{MD}GeistDamnit
21-07-04, 00:35

As to the second part they gave him a DS under the conditions he joins and becomes the clan resident fanboi.

wow what utter dogshit :mad:

he joined because he saw how much fun his bro was having with us. plz dont accuse people of things you have no idea about :/

Dribble Joy
21-07-04, 00:37
If that is so, why not tell me?

I get paranoid easily and this is not helping.
Eventually I will track down GHOZT and quiz him as to what's going on and where Dogz stands with the rest of CM and the current 'friendlyness' we have with FA etc.

Mr_Snow
21-07-04, 00:54
wow what utter dogshit :mad:

he joined because he saw how much fun his bro was having with us. plz dont accuse people of things you have no idea about :/

Geist when you were in sYn you wouldnt even help your clanmates against your current clan so I think your full of shite. So keep looking at your clan through your rose tinted glasses and never see them for what they are and play in the utter bliss of ignorance.

alig
21-07-04, 01:24
first point is a good point. hes good enough to no it and be able to say it etc. ok 2nd part yeah man what the fuck is this change of heart cos your entire posting stinks of it. your a good guy but fuck me your taking it waaaay to serious. just cos of the clan your in dont mean you gotta ignore all others cos the clan is the be all and end all. your friends out of that clan will still be your friends. ( if your like me u will get the time of day, the banter and a laugh when i see u and fuck all else. Sorry but thats how strongly i feel about your supposed new uber brothers. it amazes me how quick so called friends turn on each other or leave u behind for the next thing. there is no loyalty in this game unless u have the skill and no i do not disrepect anyone who runs with people who can mix it but some of the slander over the last week is blatant bullshit. Eg didnt keithz actually quit sometime after Ze big nerf. )

Im waiting for this new supposed bd clan to fuck it up royally. im with sloter all the way on his posting on this forum so far. very confused. why go bd if only to fight fa theres other enemy factions. or is it the chance to fuck another faction over. i know join dre or next cos they dont have any runners in there at all hardly. oh sorry its not cool. what ever comes of doy as stated before im gonna wait and see. i moved to bd when i did for 3 reasons. sick of tangent wanted fresh change. the synchs/uTs being ts and the fact i wanted to be more pvp active without sl hits.

come doy i hope things get fixed but either way if one of your clowns friend or not pulls the trigger on me im gonna do it to all of u. pvp gods or not. Any of u reading this from said TG clan obviously want an asshole contest to see who is the biggest. well trust me i can be one major asshole when i want to be. ask anyone who really knows me. try Wyatt (greendonkey) for a description.

IF u guys decide to lighten the fuck up get along a bit and not be totally jerks and put the 5 yr old mentality down and this is goin out to fa too and any other person who has been kicking sand in other kids faces on the sandbox called uranus can listen up too. that server can change if the attitudes change. if attitudes change it brings fresh meat. maybe from other servers maybe not but people will come even if to see what the score is. maybe games will be raised and more skilled players will come. i fucking hope so.

its all up to u.

Its called waking up and smelling the cheese.

I didnt like ncat, then my brother joined, my other best mate ingame joined on his anonomous account, only a few ncat actually know who he is so in general i watched my brother having fun, op fighting etc and thought WTF am i doing in my own clan when i can be in this clan fighting against the clans i had some respect left for. That all went after watching op fights and just how lame other clans are towards NCAT, they spam turrets, they bring 3x the people and they still say we are exploiters and suck because we won an unbalanced fight.

Well NCAT can fight, they know what fucking teamwork means and they might be a dick to you but they are'nt to anyone that does'nt publish false fucking bullshit against them on forums and tries so hard to put them down. Can you blame them for not liking you doc, can you? listen to yourself.

Were BD now so i dont care, FA are red, my SL stays green.

I dont mean to sound harsh doc but can you blame me for being frustrated playing uranus with the kind of allegations that fly round all the time.

Ive never cheated in a game and i never will but when people start saying i use h4x aimb0ts to hit people is taking it lower than low.

alig
21-07-04, 01:30

Snow you know what i want to tell you already but ill keep it between me and me. It begins with F incase you cant graspe that, i noticed something about you :rolleyes:

They gave me a DS yeah but i wouldnt join a clan because they are handing out mc5 chips...i joined them because i wanted too.

QuantumDelta
21-07-04, 01:49
Do not get me started on syn, pls, k thx.

hmm...forum displayed this as a reply directly under greendonkey's reply...heh... :/

Dirk_Gently
21-07-04, 01:52
The only reason that NCAT get so much flak is because they are one of the few really active PvP clans on the server. In the past other clans were far, far worse than NCAT are so can we just get a little perspective here?? :o

Dribble Joy
21-07-04, 01:55
In the past other clans were far, far worse than NCAT are so can we just get a little perspective here?? :o
And that makes it ok? Means anything you do is irrelevant?

While some of you may be ok, there are a large number of people that aren't.

Dirk_Gently
21-07-04, 01:58
And that makes it ok? Means anything you do is irrelevant?

While some of you may be ok, there are a large number of people that aren't.

Hey I'm not NCAT, I fight them as much as the rest of you. However I see it as part of the game not something to whine about.

Edit: Maybe "get killed by them........." is more the case. i lack skillz :(

Mr_Snow
21-07-04, 02:37
Dirk which past pvp clans have been worse for scamming newb pking event wrecking and such?

Ive been in pvp clans while we fucked up and wrecked the head of our enemies we never went out to ruin everything for as much of the server as possible.

Dirk_Gently
21-07-04, 02:41
I'm not going to answer because we will get a "keep it in game" note and the thread closed.

But the other big TG clan are far, far worse than NCAT for noob/ally/random/GR pking.

Mr_Snow
21-07-04, 02:44
Heh they must kill themselves alot then, me and my brother used to hunt them for sport and sporting it was, used to get some nice stuff from their belts too.But if all they do is pk newbs thats not a big deal all it really does is irritate the newb, generate some business for pokers, waste the pkers ammo for no real reason and level the newbs con a bit.

{MD}GeistDamnit
21-07-04, 03:29
Geist when you were in sYn you wouldnt even help your clanmates against your current clan so I think your full of shite. So keep looking at your clan through your rose tinted glasses and never see them for what they are and play in the utter bliss of ignorance.

when I was in syn I asked them not to kill syn members when I was present. I dont pick sides with friends, just as I wouldent try to PK doc or bozz out of an op situation, even though they are/were red to me. anyone who knows me as a friend knows I am impartial when 2 others have differences. And a lot of other syn members dident attack or get attacked as well, mainly because they were friends to ncat like I was.

Bozz-Von Mel
21-07-04, 05:14
when I was in syn I asked them not to kill syn members when I was present. I dont pick sides with friends, just as I wouldent try to PK doc or bozz out of an op situation, even though they are/were red to me. anyone who knows me as a friend knows I am impartial when 2 others have differences. And a lot of other syn members dident attack or get attacked as well, mainly because they were friends to ncat like I was.

Hell, sometimes we shoot our friends. :D

Now that your BD, I have 2 chars red to you and 2 green. :confused:

....see sig...

Gotterdammerung
21-07-04, 05:45
Some of you need to put it back in your pants, some of you need to learn to use the "edit" feature and some really need to keep it in game. Just because some things have eased up on the forum doesn't mean you have license to nitpick each other to death about who's dad can kick who's dads butt. Get with the program and keep it above boards before this turns into alot of pages reading [ edited ]

Rai Wong
21-07-04, 05:59
the pvping skill seems to be largely related to ping. people with low ping do better anyways, I understand aiming in Neocron isn't exatcly the hardest thing once u take the account the 3rd person camera viewing range. then once past that it just comes down to the class you play. Also NF is very weird, people I can beat in NF I can't even scratch them in reality. I doubt NF is a good test for anything.

as with the zerging, yep I was in one of the clans that got zerged by red, green and neutral people all together, even people from DRE came. all agaisnt one clan, it was about 50 people agaisnt 12, and I disagree the best pvpers are in NCAT, this may be true in the past, but now its just lame.

Scikar
21-07-04, 06:03
Ping doesn't make a lot of difference really. That's coming from a 56ker. The only point where it's a disadvantage is in reactions. I.e. when I see someone draw a weapon, by the time I see it and can react to it they're actually attacking me. So though I dodge on my screen, the attack will appear to magically home in and still hit me. But the same system means that I'm not constantly shooting a fifth of a second behind everybody so I don't really mind. once the actual fight is underway ping is largely irrelevant so long as it's constant. It feels different casting psi spells on my 56k in a fight and then going to a friend's house and doing the same with a 50ms ping, but it's just a case of getting used to it. I know I don't have to stop moving until a short time after I click to start, and I can start running a short time before it finishes, over time it's just second nature.

Celt
21-07-04, 07:28
QD, would you agree that keithz was only mediocre as an uber hybrid?

I killed him _LOTS_, and I mean lots, falker was a bastard though, he was very very good, fights usually ended up with keithz dead and falker ran off(he was almost impossible to kill) and an hour later falker would come back to rezz keithz.

as for skuld and skuld beating fw+doob, not likely as doob sold his account before the second skuld was ever about :rolleyes:

Cerbious
21-07-04, 09:11

Well in spirit of RP i would always fight a m8 if he enemy like last night i was fighting alot of my old clan members, or another good example would be Doc if you come back and be enemy to FA i would take a pop at u but in the name of fun... its good fighting m8's as its kept friendly with no flames or slagging. (not that im saying i wnt you to come back being enemy to meh:P)
To put it into ur perspective Geist a few of my rl m8's are in NCAT a bit inactive in Uranus now but still under ur lists i belive... we would always kill each other even sitting next to each other... even ending up down the pub with them flaming UnderWorld and me flaming NCAT but it was done with alot of laughs and alot of drink :D

All im sayin its a game where u can actully shoot ur m8's and not fall out ur friendship and even have better fights.

alig
21-07-04, 10:01
the pvping skill seems to be largely related to ping. people with low ping do better anyways, I understand aiming in Neocron isn't exatcly the hardest thing once u take the account the 3rd person camera viewing range. then once past that it just comes down to the class you play. Also NF is very weird, people I can beat in NF I can't even scratch them in reality. I doubt NF is a good test for anything.

as with the zerging, yep I was in one of the clans that got zerged by red, green and neutral people all together, even people from DRE came. all agaisnt one clan, it was about 50 people agaisnt 12, and I disagree the best pvpers are in NCAT, this may be true in the past, but now its just lame.

Nah it isnt related to ping. Most people i cant beat constantly are american getting a 150 - 300 ping depending on there connection while i have a 40 - 60 ping. It does come down to fps though, if you cant get good fps you'll be alot worse than if you had a high ping.

My pc started being crap, so i didnt pvp in nc because i could'nt pvp getting 10 - 15 fps with an x800pro/clocked 2.2ghz amd 1gb ram when ive been getting 60 - 70 fps with a GF4ti4600/same pc. Anyway i fixed that, i forgot to install motherboard drivers after formatting :/

About ncat and pvp'ers...well ncat in the past was'nt a public clan, it had slut and skuld's chars in with like 2 other people. Its only lately that they've started recruiting and i know whos the best pvp'ers on uranus and i know alot of them are in ncat, including me :lol:

juvestar15
21-07-04, 10:15
I don't mean this as a slur, but have you gone to therapy by any chance?
You seem extremely happy with yourself. :confused:

alig
21-07-04, 10:32
I don't mean this as a slur, but have you gone to therapy by any chance?
You seem extremely happy with yourself. :confused:

Me? my day off.

juvestar15
21-07-04, 11:03
You know, since you're the best and all, what would happen if you lost to someone? Doesn't that play on your mind when you fight? I mean, if i walked around saying i was the greatest then 5 minutes later i got my ass kicked, id feel like shit. I'm sure everyone around me would give it to me.

You're not bothered by this?

LTA
21-07-04, 13:06
Keithz and Falker it was.

Oh yeah and Keithz was an amazing hybrid.. how do you think he got his reputation? from having a name containing capitals and lower case letters? No one compared to BAD ASS as the old hybrid though, not even the hybrid everyone thought was best ever! then fightnight happened and he lost twice in a row to BAD ASS because BAD ASS is _BAD ASS_.Christan Devries was the best ever hyb

At 49/45 he was untouchable so i'd hate to have seen him capped.

Apart from him i never heard much of Bad Ass prolly because i quit before his prime, but Neofrog was the best i knew and didn't really have much suspicion about which sorta changed my views a bit of devries but only a bit, the things he did etc was insanic....

{MD}GeistDamnit
21-07-04, 13:11
Christan Devries was the best ever hyb

At 49/45 he was untouchable so i'd hate to have seen him capped.

Apart from him i never heard much of Bad Ass prolly because i quit before his prime, but Neofrog was the best i knew and didn't really have much suspicion about which sorta changed my views a bit of devries but only a bit, the things he did etc was insanic....

christian devries is/was Vokuhila. the real one, so I expect that.

@ cerbitank, yeah I kill m8's too but then rez em, that particular syn incident had nothing to do with me tho and it wasent a "friendly" match, ncat just constantly pked syn and they were allied factions :p

juvestar15
21-07-04, 13:17
NCAT never liked matt.

LTA
21-07-04, 13:17
christian devries is/was Vokuhila. the real one, so I expect that.

yeah Neo said that aswell when i was like "Neo you know devries he must h4x omg etc..."

he was like
"<(^_^)> it's vokuhila"

Cerbious
21-07-04, 18:02
@ cerbitank, yeah I kill m8's too but then rez em, that particular syn incident had nothing to do with me tho and it wasent a "friendly" match, ncat just constantly pked syn and they were allied factions :p

First Cerbitank = capital 'c' :P ok just being a pain now :P

Second: I wouldn't rezz em as thats defies the point of killing em... if they wernt to die we would go NF :) But if they dropped their belts and it i of value i would give it back as then they do same for me :D

Third: Attacking allied factions is another cross next to 'NCAT' for me as when TT and UnderWorld it was RP to fight you, go to FA which supposedly allied to you and find you fighting FA, love u guys moving to BD making you red... no SL lose and RP killing you. But honestly guys avoid fighting green its just pathetic tbh.

(ok third sounded as a flame which i didnt want nor can i ever be arsed to do yet no other way i could put that point and wanted to say it)

@ everyone else, i work in a school today we broke up for holidays, YES thats 6 weeks PAID holiday where i can play NC :D muhaha *evil laugh* ^^

greendonkeyuk
21-07-04, 18:05
jesus christ, no wonder the server has gone downhill if this shit flinging is all thats left. It jus sounds like uranus trade channel on a saturday night. rick your ego is gettin the better of you mate. sorry but it is. learn to keep it in check. i wonder often if some people in this game can actually differentiate what is a character talking in a game and what is real. Not one person in this thread has ever (to my knowledge) caused me a problem, which is why i still count all of you as people whom i know. some are friends merely by sharing clans etc some are friends ive picked up elsewhere. some ive jus known for a long assed time. Which is why i can chat to most of you with a degree of humility.

Regards to fighting your friends, personally i take the view that if you turn up to my op with an attacking force then youre mincemeat. If i turn up at someone elses and you coem to defend, same applies.

Regards to random-gank haha pw3ned joo im so l337!!! type stuff outside of ops then no i wont draw my gun and shoot unless attacked first. (this is to my friends who are in "red" clans")

Regards to who likes who where and what anyone did when then im sure we all have our own opinions. I know who i count as my friends, some of them are in said clan that keeps getting mentioned. However they are clanned with some serious asshats too, but again in the spirit of fair play thats my opinion and ill keep it to myself. your clan as a whole (ncat) from what i gather are good players, they have a core of good players, a small handfull who work well together. There arent many left on uranus now as previously stated most have moved to seek challenges elsewhere. However the rest of the ncat bandwagon are the same sheep who have migrated around ALL of the popular servers since the time ive played nc. This will never change. If you people are so sick of your clan getting slagged off why not jus either discipline or boot the offenders, if you dont want em booted coz you like them then you (and they) will have to live with those actions and the consequences.

For the love of god please stop all of this bitching and lets have a serious conversation.

Oh p.s bozz im dyin to see you as a ppu.

edit number 2 @ qd the talkin out your arse comment related to the issue at hand. personal opinion not a flame.

Pungent77
21-07-04, 18:53
I feel like I am being purposly kept in the dark about everything in CM.
DJ, That CM clan in question are a bunch of ex TG, ppl with TG alts, and a some others I wont comment about, If you wanna know plz talk to me ingame....trust me the only worthy CM are Von Mels crew, yours, and Tali's at least they give a good fight when I come to MB to snipe CM's

Also, the clan bashing is lame...keep the shit outta the forums, it's getting you no where in life(notice how it's always the same people bashing and whining). 5 year old mentality? I doubt it....I am almost 30 years old and I dont have patience for kid shit, trust me on that. GR killings? hmm the shit happens, no matter who and where you are....just the way it is. GR camping?
no way, we have better things to do than chill by GRs waiting for victims..but
if you just tried to attack one of us and die, then try to gr back in the area to retrieve belt>what did you expect<? a handout??
The bottom line this clan I'm speaking of helps each other out no matter what, we always have each others backs, OP tactics are amazing...I havent seen clan cohesiveness like that before.

Bottom line URANUS is a fun server to play, I wish more people would come from the other servers and try it out.
Like I said before, there will always be haters with personal grudges against certain people or clans cause they got beat down in-game, THIS CRAPPY BASHING is dumb, you guys need to let it go.....really it's bullshit. How about getting back in the game and try to even the score instead of talkin trash on the forums.

So if any of you players from the other servers plan on coming to uranus, give it a try and see for yourselves :angel:

Dribble Joy
21-07-04, 18:55
Heh, righto.
I can get a tad paraniod at times.

greendonkeyuk
21-07-04, 19:24
a very nice edit stalker m8.

Doc Holliday
21-07-04, 20:11
ok to sum up all the ncat peeps in this threads obvious opinions they all joined for the skills of the clan. good idea.
the attitudes of the clan..................................... ( and u wonder why people hate u. not because your better. hell your not that good really so get over yourselves. theres more teamwork in lots of other games IMHO! )

thats why theres ncat haters. uranus was a server where people had respect. thats gone not because of one clan but several. i posted my personal list somewhere else. some are active but lots have quit. the respect for each other got stomped out. all it takes is one person to turn around and go yeah nf or gg or even not be lazy and go yeah good one guys well done. rabbi fang used to go fuckin nuts when he was on at people for trade flames. daft as it sounds its true. matt and G.I and lee well they were a law unto themselves but for the most part it was kept down. im sick of hearing all these pathetic excuses for doing this that or the other.

U all simply need to grow some balls and dont hide behind he said she said excuses. As for me im waiting to see how things pan out with who goes where and for what reason come doy as stated. what i sure as hell am going to do is find a side and stick to it. Im gonna stand and face any of the major powers on the server and fight em singlehandedly if i have. i will wear my clan tag with pride too as i know it means something to people. However if i get battered in a fight im gonna laugh and go fuck and either practice or cool off then practice. im gonna fight with honour and im gonna fight for fun and victory together. i will recruit actively but not take the usual sheep. i want a clan which can hold its tag and its name high because it earns respect and is worth something. theres been clans in the past which do it. there will be again im sure.

If i find someone else doing a similar thing in the future and they are making a better job of it than me im gonna throw in my lot and join them because 2 heads are better than one. Anyone who reads this and is interested in what i want to do with uranus then please send me a mail, drop me a pm or just post up here. I will give it my damndest to get this server back on track or im gonna quit for good and u can buy my account.

The way i look at it is this your with me or against me.

@alig i dont care if your guys hate me mate. i never did nothing wrong to em yet they formed a clan against me to give some opposition to us and did fuck all but pk when levelling or blow our turrets and run. U wonder why i got the love to share??

@Cerb when i come back mate im gonna be red to u again. im intending on picking up what u left behind and what i left behind before that. Back to my roots mate. U care to join me? if not then good luck when the alarm goes off in over faction chat in tech haven cos your sentry bots (read rangers lol sorry ste/stewey just joking :p ) spotted me.

what more can i say?

Pungent77
21-07-04, 21:09
What the hell are you talkin about Doc?

How about coming back and playing, I'll take you on a little field trip just like back in 3rd grade and I'll show you whats up. Times have changed my friend, you are blinded from the past.

I have never been let down in my current clan, left hanging in the dust, I trust them 100% and it's the best clan I been in since I been playin this game that has turned into a cry baby festival.

I really dont understand what your problems are(people that constantly flame clan), maybe you guys should seek psychiatric help....I mean really this is a game, you guys got it twisted bad and it makes me laugh at the energy put forth into clan bashing and spamming trade channels etc...I come home a hard days work log in, do some trading, then chase people in pepper park or MB, then maybe a OP war, and finally hunt mobs for rares and bullshit with people while helping noobs........yes I help noobs alot and I am quite generous unlike some savage players out there ignoring them.

Yes I kill alot and I also die alot, yes I have been asspounded at GRs for choosing the wrong place at the wrong times, yes I have been killed at chaos caves and had belts hacked, yes I have been bugged in PP and rezzkilled like 15 times till I was able to reach behind my desk and pull my power cable outta the socket cause my PC locked up while my char was still ingame, yes I have been bent over every way possible in this game, and I have been screwed over by certain clans and players-BUT.....you know what I suck it up and press on, because I realize that this my friends is just a game and that these things will occur in this type of game. Again player/clan bashing serves no purpose here, how about writing a check that your asses can cash, come in the game and handle your business. I repeat come and handle
your business.

How about keeping NCAT outta your mouths on the forums it is getting really old, how about trying something new for a change :rolleyes:

Come on bring more players to Uranus from the other servers<------hurry

Right on Dribble Joy, this junk needs to be sealed up

"good on u and have fun and for the record name me a time i ever left u high and dry when we were clanned." Once apon a time in the Regulator days.....we were taking CM OPs up north one night fighting hard, you must remember because you guys hacked a red SL belt, well to make a long story short because I really dont wanna dwell on ingame events in the past. you guys start arguing over some dumbshit while myself and another individual was defending one OP by ourselves, you get pissed and log off and the other guys did their own thing...leaving us 2 in the dust. My point being I am happy where I am at now...no clanmates arguing or bitching amongst each other etc. But what I am really trying to say this clan bashing shit is getting old.
Doc I still like you, you were always cool and helpful no doubt about it, and I respect your opinions that you are entitled to. I'd really like to see you back in play, and bring it like the old days

"IF you TRULY dont give a FUCK what people say then dont post on the issue is my best advice. personally i couldnt care a flyin fuck about ncat, i have friends there, i have enemies there, same with every clan. Shit happens."

Yeah you are right, I'm done

Dribble Joy
21-07-04, 21:16
Will some one close this? It's the same stuff going round and round.
I think the aim (?) of the thread has been established.

greendonkeyuk
21-07-04, 21:17
stalker put it back in your pants, hes talkin generally. people havent flamed ncat particularly in a few pages afaik. half the problem is not jus the flamers flaming your clan but your clan seeing molehill and yelling mountain. its the same the world over and is how flame wars start.

IF you TRULY dont give a FUCK what people say then dont post on the issue is my best advice. personally i couldnt care a flyin fuck about ncat, i have friends there, i have enemies there, same with every clan. Shit happens.

Doc Holliday
21-07-04, 21:19
What the hell are you talkin about Doc?

How about coming back and playing, I'll take you on a little field trip just like back in 3rd grade and I'll show you whats up. Times have changed my friend, you are blinded from the past.

I have never been let down in my current clan, left hanging in the dust, I trust them 100% and it's the best clan I been in since I been playin this game that has turned into a cry baby festival.

I really dont understand what your problems are(people that constantly flame clan), maybe you guys should seek psychiatric help....I mean really this is a game, you guys got it twisted bad and it makes me laugh at the energy put forth into clan bashing and spamming trade channels etc...I come home a hard days work log in, do some trading, then chase people in pepper park or MB, then maybe a OP war, and finally hunt mobs for rares and bullshit with people while helping noobs........yes I help noobs alot and I am quite generous unlike some savage players out there ignoring them.

Yes I kill alot and I also die alot, yes I have been asspounded at GRs for choosing the wrong place at the wrong times, yes I have been killed at chaos caves and had belts hacked, yes I have been bugged in PP and rezzkilled like 15 times till I was able to reach behind my desk and pull my power cable outta the socket cause my PC locked up while my char was still ingame, yes I have been bent over every way possible in this game, and I have been screwed over by certain clans and players-BUT.....you know what I suck it up and press on, because I realize that this my friends is just a game and that these things will occur in this type of game. Again player/clan bashing serves no purpose here, how about writing a check that your asses can cash, come in the game and handle your business. I repeat come and handle
your business.

How about keeping NCAT outta your mouths on the forums it is getting really old, how about trying something new for a change :rolleyes:

am i?

pot calling the kettle about who is blinded here.

but your all in to it and its fun for u. so fair enough. i see my side u see yours.

good on u and have fun and for the record name me a time i ever left u high and dry when we were clanned.

greendonkeyuk
21-07-04, 21:22
ah man dont rise to it. mods ought to close or take it to pms gents. no need.

Doc Holliday
21-07-04, 21:24
lepoards dont change their spots regardless of what anyone says. thats all i gotta add and no im not rising to it. im just defending my point.

Kikyo
21-07-04, 22:47
mods please close this, its just a clan bashing thread, nothing more...

Jesterthegreat
21-07-04, 22:57
First Cerbitank = capital 'c' :P ok just being a pain now :P
yes you are

Second: I wouldn't rezz em as thats defies the point of killing em... if they wernt to die we would go NF :) But if they dropped their belts and it i of value i would give it back as then they do same for me :D
its a game... its fun... dont take it personal and refuse rez's...

Third: Attacking allied factions is another cross next to 'NCAT' for me as when TT and UnderWorld it was RP to fight you, go to FA which supposedly allied to you and find you fighting FA, love u guys moving to BD making you red... no SL lose and RP killing you. But honestly guys avoid fighting green its just pathetic tbh.
like UW allying with red TJ? thats pathetic tbh

(ok third sounded as a flame which i didnt want nor can i ever be arsed to do yet no other way i could put that point and wanted to say it)

@ everyone else, i work in a school today we broke up for holidays, YES thats 6 weeks PAID holiday where i can play NC :D muhaha *evil laugh* ^^

nice... maybe we shall have a drink in town at som,e point a it didnt happen last time lol

NC Junkie

Mr_Snow
21-07-04, 23:20

Like Imperial(CA) turning up at NCAT op fights?Got to love the hypocracy.

Nice all the NCAT shotuing we are being bashed we are being bashed close the thread kinda like in the other threads trying to get them closed because its showing what they like.

Stalker most of the old cartel lads are okay but the old NCAT are the old NCAT, skulds bullshit showed that and as for the screaming over trade its a 50 50 thing NCAT do it atleast as much as FA from what Ive seen and 75% of all of it is gerard and va va.

NCAT may look after their own but they do the best to try fuck up the game for everybody who isnt.

Scikar
21-07-04, 23:34
Not just "We are being bashed", but first "We don't care what everyone else thinks of us" then "We are being bashed."

Dirk_Gently
21-07-04, 23:46
mods please close this, its just a clan bashing thread, nothing more...

Nah there should be a separate forum for this stuff it's bloody hilarious.

And people say Uranus is boring!!!!

Dribble Joy
21-07-04, 23:51
Now, thinking about it, I would rather the thread be left to die than it be closed.

Shame that a thread about Uranus' political scene would be closed due to abuse.

Pungent77
22-07-04, 00:20
Now, thinking about it, I would rather the thread be left to die than it be closed.

Shame that a thread about Uranus' political scene would be closed due to abuse.

I'd rather see it closed because the bullshit never ceases because of people on uranus with personal grudges, I used to be that way...but after losing alotta good shit because my game failed me and I kicked my desk into 50 pieces, afterwards I was like WoW I just destroyed a $900 desk over a cheap ass computer game.

The way I see it have fun, every clan has it's likes and dislikes and hated players in them...just deal with it another way instead of flaming

**funny how no one that crashed xantor's player events and survived/succeeded

Hehe Glok, I had some severe anger management issues in the past. First I grabbed a HK G-3 rifle I had in the corner of my computer room and began butt stroking the desk wildly..then when the stock of the rifle broke off I got really pissed and grabbed a bowling ball I had in my closet and started to throw it into the desk, then finished it off with my feet. The desk was made of real wood not that particle board shit, was a combination of oak and something else :lol:

"Anyway, the next person to post smells of willy."
does edit count? :D

:) @Snow- hmmm like I said "used to" have anger issues. Lets meet in pepper park, then let me rezzkill ya 15 times so that you lose high slotted rares and rare imps and then we can see if ya feel like breaking something.
Also venting in game and in this forum is fine as long as it is tactful, but making lies and trying to slander people is another thing.

Glok
22-07-04, 00:23
...but after losing alotta good shit because my game failed me and I kicked my desk into 50 pieces, afterwards I was like WoW I just destroyed a $900 desk over a cheap ass computer game.How in the fuck did you do that? Desks are pretty tough... mine is mostly metal. :o

{MD}GeistDamnit
22-07-04, 00:56
I dunno where everyone gets their info, seriously. "there are some cool ncat and a LOT of assholes" or something to that affect. All my ncat m8's are cool, only one I know of tends to slag off at the mouth a lot. and he hasent even posted on this thread :p

Dribble Joy
22-07-04, 00:56
I'd rather see it closed because the bullshit never ceases because of people on uranus with personal grudges,
If it stays open and it continues as it has done, then what does it say about the uranus community...

If it stays open and it clams down and drops off the bottom of the page, then that sends out a different message entirely.

Anyway, the next person to post smells of willy.

Mr_Snow
22-07-04, 01:01
I dunno where everyone gets their info, seriously. "there are some cool ncat and a LOT of assholes" or something to that affect. All my ncat m8's are cool, only one I know of tends to slag off at the mouth a lot. and he hasent even posted on this thread :p

Your opinion Geist which your entitled too and everybody else is also entitled to theirs.

@Stalker your the one with the problems man, I always think its better to vent in game and/or on the boards rather then bringing it into real life, I can happily say I have never broken anything because of a computer game that way and intend never to break anything because of one.

@DJ yeah I think I kinda need to have a shower.

{MD}GeistDamnit
22-07-04, 01:04
na it's not opinion, I just haven't seen any evidence of it at all.

I mean no offense but Doc, dont even play so things might have changed with attitudes since he left, and other people who claim "most of the clan are asses" I don't see them on either. I mean of all my time on uranus ( 2 years ) I have seen Joy, all of 4 times, and every time it was in NF :/ so I don't take what people who dont play no more or dont play period seriously, sorry.

Mr_Snow
22-07-04, 01:13
I play enough to know what your clan are still like just logging on for the event was enough for that also reading over chatlogs from when Ive been on uranus for the last 2 or 3 weeks is enough to tell me what you are all like.I dont particularly care if you dont recognise my opinion as valid for whatever reason, I could just aswell call yours invalid because of being in the clan and biast because of that.Everything is based on perspective and my perspective is based on what mac-10d got up to and how even his real life mates in NCAT got sick of all the shit he pulled onto them and from the perspective taht somebody went to the trouble of organising an event for the community which was ruined because you can.Oh at the xantor fight nights not getting ruined that was because xantor had a clan backing him up that you knew you couldnt beat it was the same when flux organised fight nights and NCAT went there fought and behaved because they knew they would of died plain and simply if they tried ruining it but because lexx doesnt have a uranus clan to support him you knew you could get away with being maggots.

Pungent77
22-07-04, 01:20
I play enough to know what your clan are still like just logging on for the event was enough for that also reading over chatlogs from when Ive been on uranus for the last 2 or 3 weeks is enough to tell me what you are all like.I dont particularly care if you dont recognise my opinion as valid for whatever reason, I could just aswell call yours invalid because of being in the clan and biast because of that.Everything is based on perspective and my perspective is based on what mac-10d got up to and how even his real life mates in NCAT got sick of all the shit he pulled onto them and from the perspective taht somebody went to the trouble of organising an event for the community which was ruined because you can.Oh at the xantor fight nights not getting ruined that was because xantor had a clan backing him up that you knew you couldnt beat it was the same when flux organised fight nights and NCAT went there fought and behaved because they knew they would of died plain and simply if they tried ruining it but because lexx doesnt have a uranus clan to support him you knew you could get away with being maggots.
Funny uTs has been inactive for a grip. I been to some of his events that got messed with and we all fucked up the people responsible instead of standing around and letting them succeed. Xantor never barred a certain clan from coming and participating in his events either. I'm in NCAT and I was not there ruining an event....I didnt even here about it until people started the flame wars. and who the hell is mac-10d? does he still play? I havent been around him in ages.
This most hated clan that you speak of are not the only ones doing these horrible crimes(GR gankings,event ruining, etc.)..and yes I have screenshots of other clans doing messed up shit but I dont let it bother me, because I recover eventually.

**"If it gets closed Ill start a new thread on uranus politics just because all your clan does is try get any thread about uranus politics closed because you dont come off smelling of roses." -what? I'm tired of the lame untrue flames coming from people like you that does not have much interaction with us. you are just a bandwagon passenger along for the ride.

**"I never mentioned a most hated clan and I dont remember anyone but NCAT mentioning a most hated clan"- funny thats what your lousy flames lead up to.

**"Mac-10d was still on the NCAT roster last I looked but meh he was rerolling alts every other day last time I saw him he had a PE called TIRminator or something vaguely like that think he was Imperial but cant remember for sure."-You should get your information correct before you start talking shit.

Come on Snow you and me One on One at Pepper Park :D Let's handle our business

CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY :mad:

Vampire222
22-07-04, 01:20
i seriously dont see why everyone spits on ncat on the forums, just kill us all ingame, we dont hide in safezones or something...

{MD}GeistDamnit
22-07-04, 01:21
haha sno m8 I dident mention you, I was thinking more of "qd, joy and doc"

but I am not biased in any way, it's just that if you look at the facts in the threads about uranus, everyone that is not ncat or ncat friendly HATES them, there is no neutral people at all. I dont know anything about a flux or xantor event, and even I seen xantor on this thread looking reading but not posting, so it goes to show the only people who even care are either in the clan or have been attacked by them, hell if you all put as much effort into making one big clan to fight against them as you all band together to quack on the forums, we would be in a lot of trouble :rolleyes:

Mr_Snow
22-07-04, 01:34
Funny uTs has been inactive for a grip. I'm in NCAT and I was not there ruining an event....I didnt even here about it until people started the flame wars. and who the hell is mac-10d? does he still play? I havent been around him in ages.
This most hated clan that you speak of isnt the only ones doing these horrible crimes..and yes I have screenshots of other clans doing messed up shit but I dont let it bother me, because I recover eventually.

CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY :mad:

If it gets closed Ill start a new thread on uranus politics just because all your clan does is try get any thread about uranus politics closed because you dont come off smelling of roses.

Mac-10d was still on the NCAT roster last I looked but meh he was rerolling alts every other day last time I saw him he had a PE called TIRminator or something vaguely like that think he was Imperial but cant remember for sure.

I never mentioned a most hated clan and I dont remember anyone but NCAT mentioning a most hated clan, its a titled you have given yourself.

@Vampire when you arent in safezones there are generally 3 or 4 of you out together.

@Geist there is no such thing as being unbiased, everybody is biased one way or another if an argument involves them just some people are too blind to see that.And tbh I know what is left in the uranus community atm and I couldnt be arsed trying to organise them into doing anything, Ive seen people try organise shit on uranus to combat the zerg clans, especially the case with sYn which basically drove the leaders from the game and I have no intention of putting myself through the shit I saw matt and fang go through, the main reason NCAT is actually successful where most other major English clans on uranus werent is because of the dwindling German community on the server too

Dirk_Gently
22-07-04, 01:48
i seriously dont see why everyone spits on ncat on the forums, just kill us all ingame, we dont hide in safezones or something...

When the clan in question aren't in safezones they go around in groups with a PPU strapped to their asses. And if they are on their own as soon as they see you they go, "Nnnnno I don;t kill your fac i love you".

Anyway these guys only get flak because they are the last "hardcore" clan left.

{MD}GeistDamnit
22-07-04, 01:54
total bullshit, I can't speak for others, but Wong pk's solo, or in a spy sniper team. If I die I die, I dont care, but it seems a lot of ppl cant deal with dying :(

Cerbious
22-07-04, 01:55
yes you are its a game... its fun... dont take it personal and refuse rez's... like UW allying with red TJ? thats pathetic tbh

nice... maybe we shall have a drink in town at som,e point a it didnt happen last time lol

NC Junkie

first off jester m8 ur just being a ass cause i know u RL!!!

second ur pissed off cause i couldnt b arsed to go for a drink with u as u was with a guy that wasnt of the age of pubs so u asked me to go sit on the streets with u guys... COME ON!

Third LMAO think before u fucking speak... TJ was in a nuetral faction to UW with bloody comman enemies, enmies which fought against us in many numbers... both TJ and Uw perfered to fight clan only eventully u made that impossible and so we was unoffically allied for a month before i disbanded UW... in other words TJ and UW fought together in about a max of 4-5 OP fights together.... DONT START SPEAKING BS M8 ITS NOT UR STYLE.

and Forth on topic of rezz freind (which ment you chops etc) u wouldnt get me rezzed and i wouldnt get u rezzed... if we wanted that we went to NF and u bloody know it... if say LOL u killed me in PP1 i would have to GR and dito went for u... its the game penutaly of losing and was fair between us RL m8's and we never flamed each other at pub cause of it.... jester ffs dont gimme crap cause im too drunk to deal with it!

Pungent77
22-07-04, 01:56
When the clan in question aren't in safezones they go around in groups with a PPU strapped to their asses. And if they are on their own as soon as they see you they go, "Nnnnno I don;t kill your fac i love you".

Hehe Dirk I love you :lol: really no joke

but I dont need a ppu, and I dont kill anyone not red to me....unless they attack first or at an OP war where people bring funny factioned alts...Oh Snow you speak of Imperial?? what is that I'm clueless honest really....and I have participated in quite a bit of OP wars so clue me in please, i'd really appreciate it.

NCAT only kills noobs! I hear that alot and thats funny to me cause I see alotta high level players droppin dead around me. also I never kill a noob on purpose unless he intentionally gets in the way of me fighting. No challenge in killing noobs.

I dont hate anyone in the game, even JackScratch that guy is original in his funny ways, he is like a Jehova's Witness trying to push shit on ya. I respect it cause he is dedicated. I just wish people wouldnt flame each other cause its uncalled for and upsetting. Uranus is still the best server regardless of it's silly flame issues :)

Cerbious
22-07-04, 01:57
@Cerb when i come back mate im gonna be red to u again. im intending on picking up what u left behind and what i left behind before that. Back to my roots mate. U care to join me? if not then good luck when the alarm goes off in over faction chat in tech haven cos your sentry bots (read rangers lol sorry ste/stewey just joking :p ) spotted me.

We need to talk m8.

Glok
22-07-04, 01:58
I dont hate anyone in the game, even JackScratch that guy is original in his funny ways, he is like a Jehova's Witness trying to push shit on ya.lmfao

Dirk_Gently
22-07-04, 02:01
Hehe Dirk I love you :lol: really no joke

Love ya too. ;)

Vampire222
22-07-04, 02:13

almost all clans have ppus "strapped to their asses" simply because, the opposing force iwll also have that, and the thing about no i don't kill your fac i love you... is weird

Doc Holliday
22-07-04, 20:04
im gonna zip my mouth shut save for one last post on this subject and its a reply to some of the posts come my way. first off:

@stalker the op u were reffering too was drakkan fort and the red belt was a tank. he dropped a cs. we got it. sorry for leaving u. if we had coms it would have been better but rick fucked about and i didnt trust ostrich to do the job. he was proto if u recall and d5g at the time.

@geist. i see enough read enough and know enough mate. its simple as that. i have had plenty of run ins with your clan before u were in it. as i said a lepoard dont change its spots. mac even pretends to be friendly with me. TIRMinator was his pe. u can tell who mac is on any alt. every freakin sentence ends with a :P or :D or :/

Like cerb said TJ and UW were neutral faction. oh and jester get off the F6 train. thats just shit hiding behind that old tired excuse about TJ. i know u love them as much as anyone. When TJ were still TG and ronins were ca we fought With ronins vs TJ. we beat them cos we suprised em so they brought the synchs with em who brought the horde. i still laugh about it. there was some omg u ally with red faction bs but im not arsed.

finally about the remark about xantors events or even some of u might remember barar originally bringing fight night to uranus. The Fundamental reason for these events not getting fucked on is as stated they had back up properly covering it. A second reason if needed is simply that they had the respect of the server to host an event and it not get fucked up. This was a time when players didnt player hate they just played. they are the times i miss but its all soured.

People have short term memories and if bad shit happens it goes in to the long term memories but in a blur. someone gets wronged by a clan they then develop bad feelings about it. This is your time guys because from some of the forum posting and the ingame stuff you have done or your clan has done your facing the backlash. im sure theres more to come.

Stalker u yourself must remember the gang of 10+ Synch monks buttfucking u at jerico at that event with the biosig chips. See my point. Its shit like that thats gone in the past because the respectable players who kept shit like that in check either quit or gave up giveing a fuck. all it needs is people to hold it down better and actually treat each other like human beings and not fall in to the shit we lost zerg zerg zerg mode.

final word on this is why doesnt skuld share his opinions. i see he posted but refuses to say nothing? Any clan leader surely would try to defend his or his clans actions. u guys stick together in game why not here.....

@cerb. we will talk. im on msn alot if not much else. :p

THE_TICK!!!!
22-07-04, 20:23
Thats pretty good :rolleyes:

NCAT has the only people on uranus bar XaNToR that i actually think are good at pvp. And ive fought every active person bar the ones i know wont stand a chance vs me.

Oh and if you think Skuid and Skuld are crap then you really need to actually try kill the two of them with a group of people. The other apu/ppu that are the joint first best apu/ppu team ive ever seen is r@ge and Gerald Tarant, also belong to NCAT. The only other apu/ppu that could give them both a good run for there money of Ricky(when i was apu)/Mart2(r@ge's ppu, my brother) so its quite hard to test in which we all belong to NCAT and apu/ppu team is still the best thing since sliced bread and NCAT have the two best ones on uranus : feel free to let me know if you think another apu/ppu can kill either of the two, i will proove you wrong by setting up a fight.

Oh and if you think my PE Frube isnt noteworthy just hook me up in a weeks time..ill show you how a judge pe fights. (i say a week because i have'nt been pvp'ing lately due to bad fps 10 - 15 / ive fixed it now and im back to my normal 60 - 70)

Edit/ Oh and NCAT are changing faction. If it goes the way i want we'll be BD and have alot more red enemies including TG clans. The only downside is TJ will be the same faction and we really dont like TJ but then theres the Clan GR option ... well alig ill agree to disagree..skuld and skuld are good mart is pretty good and well i bitchslap rage :P but ncat goin bd should be interesting to say the least..i hope i can get back soon to have some fun

THE_TICK!!!!
22-07-04, 20:32
oh and i LOVE everyone....GROUP HUG....w00t...soon soon the tick will be comin to uranus....hehehe the NEW tick muhahahahaha

greendonkeyuk
22-07-04, 20:56
ok last post now, cba with this lot any more, personal beef with ncat stems from long before venom even merged with ncat. any more than that doesnt need to be said. jus dont like the brass is all. the rest of you people who joined later i have no personal problems with. certainly none who posted in this thread. i speak for me myself and i here, noone else. you guys all talk about being flamed and being hated etc but where theres smoke theres fire guys. its simple as that. jus because you do or dont do certain things yourselves doesnt mean your clan doesnt. word gets around and people listen to things. ive been in that situation myself, gettin bad rep i mean only it wasnt splashed across the forums. if you fellas cant handle this kind of stuff on the forums and gettin labeled with the clans actions then you shouldnt be in the clan. SSC (jus as an example) have been in some major disputes over the years, they all came through it ok. They took their lumps same as anyone else. Sure people argued and cussed them rotten for being part of the zerg rush. now they fight as fa, they seem to have changed their ways as regards to op fights etc. Fair play to em.

The last great bad incident that happened in everyones minds is the ncat pking lexx's fight night event. now i couldnt give a fuck if your 5 or 50 but fuckin up someones event is jus lame guys. most of the ncat peeps whove posted on this thread i count as my mates or at least acquaintances. id stop and share the time of day with all of you if i saw you in game, of course i would. ive stated my personal feelings about it a tonne of times. However when your clan does shit like that be it one fuckin member or 15 i dont give a toss you boys cant come to the forum and say hey dont flame us we are innocent.

When youre clanned, youre judged by your clans actions. If you cant handle that go to another clan or go unclanned. you cannot come to a forum and say i dont do this i dont do that so dont flame my clan when other members of your clan are clearly doin it. it dont cut the mustard.

Its that simple chaps.

Pungent77
22-07-04, 23:21
;)
ok last post now, cba with this lot any more, personal beef with ncat stems from long before venom even merged with ncat. any more than that doesnt need to be said. jus dont like the brass is all. the rest of you people who joined later i have no personal problems with. certainly none who posted in this thread. i speak for me myself and i here, noone else. you guys all talk about being flamed and being hated etc but where theres smoke theres fire guys. its simple as that. jus because you do or dont do certain things yourselves doesnt mean your clan doesnt. word gets around and people listen to things. ive been in that situation myself, gettin bad rep i mean only it wasnt splashed across the forums. if you fellas cant handle this kind of stuff on the forums and gettin labeled with the clans actions then you shouldnt be in the clan. SSC (jus as an example) have been in some major disputes over the years, they all came through it ok. They took their lumps same as anyone else. Sure people argued and cussed them rotten for being part of the zerg rush. now they fight as fa, they seem to have changed their ways as regards to op fights etc. Fair play to em.

The last great bad incident that happened in everyones minds is the ncat pking lexx's fight night event. now i couldnt give a fuck if your 5 or 50 but fuckin up someones event is jus lame guys. most of the ncat peeps whove posted on this thread i count as my mates or at least acquaintances. id stop and share the time of day with all of you if i saw you in game, of course i would. ive stated my personal feelings about it a tonne of times. However when your clan does shit like that be it one fuckin member or 15 i dont give a toss you boys cant come to the forum and say hey dont flame us we are innocent.

When youre clanned, youre judged by your clans actions. If you cant handle that go to another clan or go unclanned. you cannot come to a forum and say i dont do this i dont do that so dont flame my clan when other members of your clan are clearly doin it. it dont cut the mustard.

Its that simple chaps.
ok well said, ;) I 99% agree with you :p I'm just saying handle your business like a man in-game and stop the lame flaming on forums, most of the shit is 50/50 and inaccurate. Every clan has it's 1-2 assholes. I can flame certain people and their clans for alotta shit and even try to get them into trouble for some of the shit that they have done, but I refuse to because I can handle the shit ingame. no need for these kinda activities

It's allways the same people that Flame constantly regardless of what happened, and funny some of em dont even play anymore I find it odd
that someone can criticize someone else if they were not at the incident that sparked a flame in the first place. If you dont have the facts straight keep your shit to yourselves, especially if you havent played uranus in a year or so

Event crashing? I dunno nothin about that, show me something because there are 2 sides of every story. I have shown up to a event and have been killed because they said it was a "certain country" event only, so i'm like fuck that logged my Spy and smoked em for 30 minutes before they found me.
so plz show me something of this event you guys are talkin about so I can better grasp what happened.

You guys should be proud of your server and your selves but the flaming makes everything look like Romper Room from the 70's mixed in with the fruitiness of PeeWee's PlayHouse O_o

Oh and BTW no one that plays on uranus is innocent....well I take that back maybe the friendly JackScratch is :angel:

"Pungent if you think posting on the forum is lame your welcome not to" I never said that..just the flaming. If someone feels to post a legit flame and back it up, so be it. but you get people who have nothin to do with it saying "yeah they suck they can only kill noobs, I own them all the time hahahaha blahahblah" and shit similar to that.

"Everyone who posts here plays the game and nobody Ive seen post on this thread hasnt played in the last few months atleast irregularly." - Re-read the thread bro....it's there

Mr_Snow
22-07-04, 23:41
Pungent if you think posting on the forum is lame your welcome not to.

For the event crashing Im sure Lexx and others could post their chat logs but they would just be edited out of the thread by Nid and Geist has already as much as said he wont believe that they would be posted without being edited to make Skuld look worse which is something I know Lexx wouldnt do.

Everyone who posts here plays the game and nobody Ive seen post on this thread hasnt played in the last few months atleast irregularly.

As for the german only events that happen, yeah they are lame but dont officially happen.

I havent been proud to be a uranus player in a long time.

Cerbious
22-07-04, 23:47
Event crashing? I dunno nothin about that,

There is a vid being made of the event... i keep hasling Morph to put it up as ive never seen myself fight (just get on with it) but he says the GM's asked him to blurr out the names of the clan whom offened. But when the vid gets here u should still b able to see what went on even if u cant see the names.

i think all he needs is somone to mirror it for him, so if n e one can plz do :D

Darth Slayer
23-07-04, 18:17
;)
Oh and BTW no one that plays on uranus is innocent....well I take that back maybe the friendly JackScratch is :angel:

Hey u Nib I'm Innocent, cute and cuddly, really I am....... :lol:

Scorpius.

MistaiX
24-07-04, 20:24
i think all he needs is somone to mirror it for him, so if n e one can plz do :D
Give me a note if ya still need a mirror, i'll host it.

yeah we're allied with FA,TT,CS, all clanless runners and even with all teh evil mobs on Uranus :)

*sexes NCAT in teh eyes* :D

OK, since you're BD now... how about a little picnic in the mainsewer? .>

hf
MIKE

ou7blaze
25-07-04, 16:35
KK I LOVE J00 !!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how when NCAT posts something it's like "please keep it ingame"

But oooh wow for some reason when NCAT gets bashed over and over FOR ELEVEN PAGES (yes nidhogg im kind of aiming this at you, since u are the main mod) it's still not closed, HMMMMMMMMM.

Anyways i've given up this game...

I've been leader of

RsC / Imperial / e.Xtreme

member of NCAT etc

im sick and tired of this "NCAT SUX0R l337 h4x0r !!!!!!!!!!" whatever, i dont care about how big your fucking penis is so keep it in ur boxers or something [ edited ]

Anyways good byeZ :)

Doc Holliday
25-07-04, 18:45
just wanted to point something out. mphiz posted his leavin thread. No one actually bothered to reply to the thread other than lexx who felt pity. lol. tells u something doesnt it.

Vampire222
25-07-04, 18:59
yep it does doc, also he gave lots of stuff away. to anyone lucky enough to catch it, it pisses me off if people like you don't understand that ncat can be nice too...

juvestar15
25-07-04, 19:01
Put me in NCAT, i'll fix your credibility problems. :D :lol:

THE_TICK!!!!
25-07-04, 19:06
d00ds the title to this post is uranus..sooooo I LOVE URANUS...in a non homophobic type way...and NCAT has its cool members and its not so cool members..but hey without the bad guys who would the good guys kill? eachother be happy for what we got :P

Doc Holliday
25-07-04, 19:10
yep it does doc, also he gave lots of stuff away. to anyone lucky enough to catch it, it pisses me off if people like you don't understand that ncat can be nice too...

im just a troll. :p

Celt
25-07-04, 19:12
Put me in NCAT, i'll fix your credibility problems. :D :lol:get on vent \o/

juvestar15
25-07-04, 19:28
It's 3:30am :(
You should PM me because i always forget.

Zheo
25-07-04, 21:38
NCAT, TNT, -=The One=-. Tiger's Jaw, Sync's, UT's, there's a fair few clans, but the biggest are NCAT and Tiger's Jaw, although Illu's are creeping up the list, Basicly you can't get into NCAT unless your near capped, you cant get into Tiger's Jaw unless they ask you, Sync's and Ut's are german clans,

So there's not much of a place for newbies atm im lost, im in Ronin's but it's dead, NCAT have moved to Black Dragon so now there' green which is annoying me they are all noob killers, so why they wanted to move to CA (but had to move to BD) is beyond me....

I suggest if you join Uranus you stay unclanned for a while and get a feel for it, PP has the most un clanned runners, (i did a little servay) It all depends on what you wanna do, Kill noobs, kill noob killers, or just kill ppl that are read,

Dribble Joy
25-07-04, 22:09
zheo mush, sorry I wasn't online recently, you wanted to talk to me.