PDA

View Full Version : [RANT] Current situation on Pluto

-REMUS-
18-07-04, 21:48
OK right this is starting to get personal people are taking things too seriously at the moment, there is a rarely a day where a city merc clan and a diamond real estate clan dont have a slag match over Trade and OCC.

Whats the point??? Your leaders are acting in a way I have never seen before, people are acting in a vindictive snide and quite frankly disgusting way to one another. ITS JUST A GAME!!!!!

I try to fix things by speaking to AyB members and coming to an agreement to stop the needless fuckage of FN and then I get some one who I thought was a freind basically telling me my contribution was worthless. Why? Becuase I didn't come to the thread just for a slag match? Becuase I want things fixed rather than degradeing any further?

I am prepared to stick by Asterix and get her into a position where FN runs normally, and yeah I know FN is going to be raided, its going to have assholes but that is somthing that she will have to accept and I'm trying my hardest to prepare her for it. Unfortunatly she walked through the door just as two clans with really deep rooted hatred for each other decided it was open season on each other and ANYONE that gets in the way. Asterix is learning the ropes and im sure she will be ready one day.

But the current situation quite frankly sucks ass, allied faction clans fighting a bitter battle, a TG clan basically holding the map at their pleasure. And no one seems to be doing Jack and when I try and fix somthing I basically get flamed and the wound re-opens.

Jesus christ cant you ppl see what your doing to the server, no one population has suddenly dropped off again.

Grow up and get a clue ffs.

P.S And if you think i'm ever gonna stop careing you can fuck off, I know of two people that have stopped careing now and I dont like what they are doing.

shend
18-07-04, 22:01
Your leaders

there are no leaders meant to rule
they are all half insane, half bloody fools

AsTrIX
18-07-04, 22:13
I agree with Remus, Clans shouldnt attack one another if they are neutral and allied. I may not be top notch at hosting fightnight as of yet but remus said he will help me to get better and i trust the advice he gives me.

It is not easy for either of us. If clans run about and start to PK in somthing that people are organising, just so they can have a bit of fun is very hard work to cope with ... give me a little chance guys :(

You never know, maybe hosting fightnight will enable me to get some skill :lol:

AsTrIX

VirtualReGen
18-07-04, 22:20
Thats why i think its funny too, how people act in this game , when i came back, i couldnt believe how much hate i had for some people a few month ago and it was sooo silly :D Been there done that, dont want to go back :D

MrChumble
18-07-04, 22:22
Without mentioning the clans involved :p I'd like to note that the CM clan existed a long time before the DRE clan, and that the DRE clan started a war with the CM clan.

It is an idiotic situation. Allies should be allied, simple. Either both clans should make peace or one should join a hostile faction.

The problem is made worse by the player pop; everyone needs enemies and just now it's pretty much TG vs all. And as KK clearly bumsex TG on a nightly basis they hold all the cards. Who wants to go CM with their shitty little spider dungeon which has fucking Sentinals in it (really KK, wtf? :mad: ) and no good leveling above that, when you could go TG and and have good low level mobs then 3 chaos caves to choose from.

Er that last rant was slightly unrelated. Yeah you dumb CM and DRE clans (ahem) sort it out!

Pith
18-07-04, 22:34
[ edited ]

..i..DemonX
18-07-04, 22:37
But the current situation quite frankly sucks ass, allied faction clans fighting a bitter battle, a TG clan basically holding the map at their pleasure. And no one seems to be doing Jack and when I try and fix somthing I basically get flamed and the wound re-opens.

Uh well why the allied/neutral Clans fight each other is kinda based on theyr way to play the game or what they whant to have in the game. I wont point on any clan because it only will be edited then.
Just lemme add that the CM clan u spoke from was have wars with allie Clans be4 the DRE's come up so i dont wonder why both fight realy.
As well i think its bad to fight green/yellow clans ppl, cause we all should may try to bring more RP in the game at all.
The TG Clan well they leave Tescom open so ppl can go to Viper King, they leave Soliko open so ppl can go to MC5, they leave Gabanium open so ppl can go to Doy Tunnels. So i think they are not that bad for pluto, as well group and go out beat them. There are so many Biotech, Citymercs, CityAdmins and whatever else and nobody able to beat them? If nobody able to beat them realy i not see why its bad that they hold half map at all even when they leave spots open for all.

Ah pls guys its only what i think i not whant flame wars now here how shit TG/DRE/CA/whatever is / are. So pls not whine or flame what and how they do something, i think i didnt myself in the Post so i hope we can stay outa it!
Ty

[TgR]KILLER
18-07-04, 23:15
well remus on the thing about allied and neutral clan shouldn't be fighting i would have a word with you on that one.. so please feel free to dm me ingame.

ezza
18-07-04, 23:25
sounds like a lot of the people who vacation on saturn have taken the attitude my server has and brought it to pluto

Marx
18-07-04, 23:27
People need to relax, it seems as though people (on all servers, not just pluto) view attacks against their character and clan as if they're attacks against their person... Which is understandable, but at the current it adds too much drama and tension to an already dramatic and tense place.

Lethys
18-07-04, 23:53
People need to relax, it seems as though people (on all servers, not just pluto) view attacks against their character and clan as if they're attacks against their person... Which is understandable, but at the current it adds to much drama and tension to an already dramatic and tense place.

Couldn't agree more. Some people, in fact a large chunk of the population across all servers, need to stop taking the game so seriously. These people ought to grow up a bit, and be a little more considerate towards other people's enjoyment of the game.
There's nothing wrong with bitching over OOC, in fact the game would hardly be the same without it, but some people just feel the need to get personal about it. Remember, it's a game, you play it to have fun, not just to win.

In the end, if you can't distinguish the difference between RL and NC, there's something wrong with you. Maybe you're just paranoid and you think everyone who fights you has something against you, or maybe you should just get out more.

As Remus said;

ITS JUST A GAME!!!!!

(This post wasn't aimed at any individual, clan, faction or server. I'm sure there are people like this in every faction on every server)

And WRT the map situation on Pluto; it's been fucked up for as long as I've been playing, whether it's pro or anti-city dominating, and I can't see that changing unless a lot of people seriously rethink the way they play.

hivemind
18-07-04, 23:57
There's nothing wrong with bitching over OOC, in fact the game would hardly be the same without it,
Imagine how nice a game with no global public channels would be?

Ahh, the bliss...

Marx
18-07-04, 23:59

Ahh, the bliss...
make it so pro-DoY and pro-NC can only talk to eachother in local

;)

ichinin
19-07-04, 00:05
ITS JUST A GAME!!!!!

Fine, then you dont mind if i put LE in and go destroy "all of your turrets" because they belong to me?

garyu69
19-07-04, 01:19
At events hire security. I did :)

Lexxuk
19-07-04, 01:28
It is just a game at the end of the day, but I dont like seeing Pluto being all bitchy, cause Pluto is a community of people, of friends groups and clans. Petty bickering will always happen, person A will not like person B, or clan C will get a bad reputation, but it adds to the atmoshpere of the game. But it should be kept between people, if you lose a fight, dont go onto OOC and go "omg you brought 234698234 people" accept your loss and plan for the next battle, when you win, dont go onto Trade and go "haha lamers we beat your asses", accept your victory, but do it quietly, cause the next time it could be you that loses, and you really wouldnt want "haha lamers we beat your asses" now would you?

Mind you, I always win so its pointless me going on OOC for anything other than spam :p :lol:

Barak
19-07-04, 01:35
Bah I don't like the bitching from the CM clan and im trying to cut that out
(mucho shouting and swearing)
And that certain clan need to stop being a bunch of leeter then thou cocks.

maybe then things will get to semi-normality

Lexxuk
19-07-04, 01:36
Well, from what I heard, I think a couple of people need to get together and talk things thru to get a truce going, get Pluto back on track.

..i..DemonX
19-07-04, 01:59
Uh well nice idear Lexx but i c a problem, the thing that comes out it u place the DRE and CM clan (only a example) on a Table it only would be a flame war. There wont change anything even it would get more worse, i think.

Lexxuk
19-07-04, 02:02
it couldnt get worse than it already seems to be, and i guess someone has to make the first move, so i guess its a case of which clan has the most balls to stand up and say "ok, lets talk truce"

..i..DemonX
19-07-04, 02:06
Well prolly true. We will see i mean its not realy the point that they fight each other (so get more fights) more the way how they do and how they act in and after fights.
May if one just stop the flame/bitch/lame/whatever it will be/get cool as well.
But like i say we will see how this goes on.
Basicly i am still happy to play on Pluto so it cant be to bad ;)

Lexxuk
19-07-04, 02:13
Pluto, where men are men, and guinea pigs are worried :D

Candaman
19-07-04, 02:14
there won't be a truce

..i..DemonX
19-07-04, 02:16
Why not Cannings? Cuz both sides (or one?!) not whant it?

Candaman
19-07-04, 02:24
Because of the bs talked and the tactics used by such clan i do not deny my clan go on trade and talk shit but i won't say its always unprovoked. For barak to come on and tell us we have a holier than thou attitude then that pisses me off even more. And the fact that we only use on them tactics used on us which i myself think is fair. There are certain clans on pluto who i will fight and be clean no noob buffs tl3 heals and such but this list of clans is becoming shorter.

At the moment it is Pimp who we are allied to Sxr and Spirit

Everyone else at sometime or the other has noob buffed, zerged or other lame tactics on my clan. Now i'm not proclaiming us angels and saying we don't do it but i would like it stated that we are not TEH EVIL clan that only does this because i am only reduced to using such tactics which are used on us.

For example our first fight as a clan was against such said CM clan and the few number we had then i think consisted of 3 tanks one hybrid 2 ppu's and a spy vs almost all of cm i didn't get chance to count but while attacking this op this cm clan had a ppu of thiers stand in the middle of my clan casting tl3 group heal. Now i didn't moan about this when they boasted about owning us but that is the reason i use noob buffs on that clan. Same goes for any other clan i use them on.

The fact that we seem to be the only clan that actually fights TG except Sxr when thier on. We get bored of fighting the same people for the same ops over and over again. Until we came cycrow and tezla had been held by tg for nearly 8 months by a frickin inactive tg clan at that now i love fight between us and silent or us and spirit. But when fighting this cm clan it is no holds barred due to the things they have said over how ever long we've been fighting. And that is y there will never be peace between us and them

Menolak
19-07-04, 02:25

Ahh, the bliss...

All my chat channels except buddy, clan, and local are muted, unless i need them. It's nice and quiet.

..i..DemonX
19-07-04, 02:32
Hehe see it Lexx? ;)

Well Cannings i can see the point and i will try to not get into it. But one point must be done, i think nobody ever can say who start "lame" shit. Its kinda based on all ppl, PPU's looking for a exuse why they died, Tanks why they was go down so fast etc.
And i think if u say they use so we do wont change anything realy at all. KK seemd not to do anything about it so its all up to us. One got to say ok we do it never ever to anybody, then may more follow and it would be nicer way for all. :) As well i know this wont happen cuz ppl get pissed/mad and stuff so they say "Ah GDI, lets F**K THEM!". But well thats life i gues.

Candaman
19-07-04, 02:39
Ahhhh an agreement been there tried that a long time ago with a certain TG clan.

That failed then and due to hot heads in both clans will happen again

..i..DemonX
19-07-04, 02:41
Ahhhh an agreement been there tried that a long time ago with a certain TG clan.

That failed then and due to hot heads in both clans will happen again

Thats why i said it :) ppl get pissed etc etc etc

As long as ppl be able to "lame" others (to get easy kills) they will be use it after the heads got hot. :)

-REMUS-
19-07-04, 03:14
Seems neither clan has any balls, just letting it keep going.

Noob buffing......... jeeze what kind of an excuse is that, ppus deserve to be noob buffed anyway the paraing fuck's :p

Its like saying using a dev in an op war is an exploit becuase it push's buffs to the top??? A certain TG clan was noob buffing today, I didnt get anoyyied becuase its part of the game, its not an exploit, if you dont like dieing candaman then go play somthing else.

And some of your members do take that attitude Canda ONLY SOME not all, and it gives your clan a bad reputation.

Fact is Canda you dont care, you want the fight to continue to satisfy your desire to inflict damage on the CM clan.

BAD MUTHA FUKKIN KARMA!!!

garyu69
19-07-04, 03:18
I would like to see them implement that Higher Buffs overide lower buffs and that would stop Tl3 Healing.

I like to think that the Majority of eXo will go to a fight and give their all whether we lose or not is not the point. We go and fight for fun. I think we all need to lighten up and remember that we are playing for fun.

:)

Candaman
19-07-04, 03:25
Seems neither clan has any balls, just letting it keep going.

Noob buffing......... jeeze what kind of an excuse is that, ppus deserve to be noob buffed anyway the paraing fuck's :p

Its like saying using a dev in an op war is an exploit becuase it push's buffs to the top??? A certain TG clan was noob buffing today, I didnt get anoyyied becuase its part of the game, its not an exploit, if you dont like dieing candaman then go play somthing else.

I would like u to quote me where i said i don't like dieing remus. And as for u on ur alt u get as abusive on trade as anyone so don't u act innocent

seraphian
19-07-04, 06:39
As long as I've been playing, Pluto's been like that for me... The first thing I was told was to throw out the 'F6' ally chart and just hit back when I got hit. I've been in plenty of really odd situations, not the half of which I got dragged into. IMHO, what that server needs is a real shakeup, some more people or a few key people to leave. One already did a while back, but it's still got a while to go.

garyu69
19-07-04, 11:00
The one thing that would make this all completly fine and i bet would make everyone happy is if the Clan Wars system was implemented. Then it would be more realistic for allied attacking allied because they would be able to set it as being allowed.

Dezerter
19-07-04, 11:16
Majority members of said CM clan have also called me a run-away wanker/twat/****** and whatever else you can think of. Care too again and I'll start sending stuff to abuse (not that it's abuse or anything, ignorance is bliss in most situations). As to why, to this day, I only have one theory which sits irrelevant to any situation in NC at it's current status.

Annyways ;)
Pluto has become friends don't fight (usually) enemies fight, wether or not they are neutral or allied as it would seem o_O This is just how the Pluto "community" works

-REMUS-
19-07-04, 14:14
I would like u to quote me where i said i don't like dieing remus. And as for u on ur alt u get as abusive on trade as anyone so don't u act innocent

Yeah and the person I always have a go at begins with the letter M, shes a vile bitch dude. And compared to some of the DRE clannies i'm Jesus reincarnated :p

And anyone that plays a PPU doesn't like dieing, well thats my theory anyway... and it looks like you are moaning about noob buffs becuase you have died to noob buffs.

good old tanky tl 3 heal :D

Barak at least is trying to repair the rift, you just seem to like the bitter taste of the conflict.

Constantin
19-07-04, 14:41
i got all chats muted but local/zone/clan and every time i turn on trade more ppl are landing at my igonre list.. thats sad but true..
some ppl are idiots and you cant change it

AsTrIX
19-07-04, 17:13
:rolleyes: maybe you should stick to attackinghostiles and not kill people who are neutral and allied. Maybe you should open your eyes and see what your doing to pluto 'cannings'

Crono
19-07-04, 17:21
Most people go to allied factions on pluto to attack nutrals/allies not for RP, but just so that people dont expect it, to get around any home base securities, and in some hopes that if they die and had good SL at the time, the opponent gets bad SL.

do gaurds/turrets or whatever faction gaurds you have, do they fire based off of acual faction standings or just what f6 says? If not it should base it off faction lvl.

-Crono

Carinth
19-07-04, 18:06
Just fyi, Pimp is fighting Silent too, but we're steadily losing ground due to time differences. It's hard to fight a european clan when you're a mixed euro/american clan.

do gaurds/turrets or whatever faction gaurds you have, do they fire based off of acual faction standings or just what f6 says? If not it should base it off faction lvl.
-Crono

Guards only attack hostile factions, and even then they take a while to aggro. I've had much experience with this as a Tsunami fighting in pepper park. For all intensive purposes the guards do not help unless they're attacked, then they respond quickly. If I'm fighting a hostile faction and they stand around too long, then some of the guards will attack. As for neutral or allied, the guards will do nothing.

They're more like spectators then guards, they watch us fight, but if you hit them they'll jump in and join the fight regardless of faction.

MrChumble
19-07-04, 18:22
there won't be a truce

The CM clan would be willing to enter into peace talks on a 'no prior fault' basis. IE forget what's happened and see if we..er they...have any common ground.

D1S
19-07-04, 19:22
Who cares, we like killing CM's. Makes no difference to us if they are green or red, live with it.

Underground
19-07-04, 19:33
Who cares, we like killing CM's. Makes no difference to us if they are green or red, live with it.

nah its not all CMs we kill, just the clan in question and their FC (If we ever catch the gimp with his godmode off :p )

Scikar
19-07-04, 19:40
sounds like a lot of the people who vacation on saturn have taken the attitude my server has and brought it to pluto

That's what they'll have you believe. But surprisingly enough, most involved here are Pluto vets.

Cannings, unless you at least make some kind of effort to keep your clan in check and stop the war, you're just as bad as they are. They may have started it, but allowing it to continue makes you both as bad as each other. If you order your clan to hold fire and the CM clan continues attacking you, then you have every right to say it's not your fault. By doing that you can get support from other clans, because at the end of the day, people want their FN. If there's a 'good' side to back up in the war then they will. Instead there's no good side atm, you're both bad. Except there only seems to be one clan ruining FN atm.

We shall see how the next FN goes...

Underground
19-07-04, 19:45
That's what they'll have you believe. But surprisingly enough, most involved here are Pluto vets.

Cannings, unless you at least make some kind of effort to keep your clan in check and stop the war, you're just as bad as they are. They may have started it, but allowing it to continue makes you both as bad as each other. If you order your clan to hold fire and the CM clan continues attacking you, then you have every right to say it's not your fault. By doing that you can get support from other clans, because at the end of the day, people want their FN. If there's a 'good' side to back up in the war then they will. Instead there's no good side atm, you're both bad. Except there only seems to be one clan ruining FN atm.

We shall see how the next FN goes...

but....

apart from Silent there just aint anyone else to kill other then them... I wont fight pro city...

Is there a faction thats pro city, and enemies with CM FA TG ?

J. Folsom
19-07-04, 19:46
but....

apart from Silent there just aint anyone else to kill other then them... I wont fight pro city...

Tangent has FA and TG as enemies, none of them have CM as enemies though, you need to be either BD or TG to be allowed to do so freely.

Scikar
19-07-04, 19:48
but....

Black Dragon is. The only pro-city BD currently have as enemies is CA, and you can always set up a NAP with CA clans. Better to have a NAP with a hostile faction than a war with an allied one IMO.

Tostino
19-07-04, 19:50
Everyone else at sometime or the other has noob buffed, zerged or other lame tactics on my clan. Now i'm not proclaiming us angels and saying we don't do it but i would like it stated that we are not TEH EVIL clan that only does this because i am only reduced to using such tactics which are used on us.

Umm yea you do it to anyone that you want.

Duine
19-07-04, 19:53
With doy they need to wipe all clans and encourage the forming of new ones. If ppl would take a gamble for once, they'd form clans with totally unknown people. Totally random. (for as far that is possible on pluto :) ) Mix the things up a bit.

Then distribute the formed clans evenly over the factions so there is balance. From balance comes fun. Fun leads to the light side :angel: There also should be a size cap for clans in between 20-40 members.

MrChumble
19-07-04, 19:59
I wont fight pro city...

CM are pro city O_o

City Mercs mmkay.

AsTrIX
19-07-04, 20:00
DRE clan, if FN gets raided next week somthing will have to be done, becuase you are not only being a bitch to me and the other hosts but your ruining peoples rights to enjoy fightnight.

Im sure you can entertain yourselves somhow , come along by all means just dont start any BS :rolleyes:

If it happens again somthing will have to be done, this has gone on long enough.

AstrIX

Underground
19-07-04, 20:28
If it happens again somthing will have to be done, this has gone on long enough.

AstrIX

for a week ?

D1S
19-07-04, 21:40
all i can say is, "WAAAAAAAA!" and yes to make it official, ALL CM's are KOS, not just CIX.

slaughteruall
19-07-04, 21:46
CM are pro city O_o

City Mercs mmkay.

I so would not CM with pro-city. They really dont care one way or the other. I see more CM helping anti-city then pro-city.

Slaughter

Crono
19-07-04, 21:48
With some of the childish remarks it is starting to be real clear why all the fighting is happening.

But most people pick a nutral faction with the intention to war others to gain an advantage of it, like un scathed acsess to their faction HQ's and to make it hard for people to know if they should shoot u or not till their shot. Not for any sort of good reason :P

-Crono

Jest
19-07-04, 21:49
I so would not CM with pro-city. They really dont care one way or the other. I see more CM helping anti-city then pro-city.

SlaughterIts a shame your 1000th post is so incredibly wrong. :p CM are definitely pro-city. While they probably should be more nuetral, they are currently only at war with anti-city factions (BD, TG), are close to fighting FA (do the CM epic), and are closely involved with several city factions (ironic to this thread, do the DRE epic).

slaughteruall
19-07-04, 21:53
Its a shame your 1000th post is so incredibly wrong. :p CM are definitely pro-city. While they probably should be more nuetral, they are currently only at war with anti-city factions (BD, TG), are close to fighting FA (do the CM epic), and are closely involved with several city factions (ironic to this thread, do the DRE epic).

Actually my 1000th post was in the noobie section :) helping a guy out. I have done the CM and DRE epic. But the game does not follow the story line perfectly as everyone knows. The people who play the game sorta make there own story line.

Slaughter

-REMUS-
19-07-04, 22:10

If I ever had any respect for you, which i'm not sure I did, you just lost all of it and stuck yourself in a place where if I see you i'll proberbly KOS you because I dont just hate the fact that you don't care about anyone else appart from this stupid little clan you have. I hate what you represent, I hate the way your acting, [ edited ]

D1S
19-07-04, 22:14
[ edited ]

Crono
19-07-04, 22:18
lol, its only a game, but you play it in a way to purposly attack the player behind the keyboard and not just their ingame char. you purposly picked DRE to PK nutral people, not that it just happened that way. Not even worth defending yourself here on the forums, as no one is gonna care weither your points are valid or not. your almost talking to yourself when you think about it.

-Crono

D1S
19-07-04, 22:19
lol not really, we chose DRE because tg have a clan, BD had... a clan and this way we can raid HQ's without being pwned by guards, so sit down stupid!

Trivial
19-07-04, 22:23
Whats the point??? Your leaders are acting in a way I have never seen before, people are acting in a vindictive snide and quite frankly disgusting way to one another. ITS JUST A GAME!!!!!

Ummmm...ok....this seems quite contradictory to your last statment about kicking in ribs and leaving people in their own leaking bodily fluids...

D1S
19-07-04, 22:24
ROFL what trivial said :lol:

Crono
19-07-04, 22:24
You picked a faction to not get pwned by gaurds, and im stupid?

That cowardice, your hiding behind the nutralness.

Your reasoning is lame in itself, dont try to defend it with mid teenage replies.

-Crono

Benjie
19-07-04, 22:25
If I ever had any respect for you, which i'm not sure I did, you just lost all of it and stuck yourself in a place where if I see you i'll proberbly KOS you because I dont just hate the fact that you don't care about anyone else appart from this stupid little clan you have. I hate what you represent, I hate the way your acting, if you I knew you in RL I would knock you down and kick you untill you were coughing blood, you couldnt breath becuase I had broken half your ribs and I would leave you in a puddle of your own piss, blood, mucus and proberbly vomit.

Worthless POS
any self respecting member of that clan would leave instantly after joining and discovering what they are about
bunch of noob buffers doing there best to exploit and ruin any event they hear about
bastards
all of them

D1S
19-07-04, 22:26
oh do be quiet crono, the fact is you dont like getting pwned and you have no guards to hide behind. Cowardice u say? so its cowardice when we continuie fighting even with -20 SL after killing half of the faction, sure it is... go give your head a shake.

-REMUS-
19-07-04, 22:28
Ummmm...ok....this seems quite contradictory to your last statment about kicking in ribs and leaving people in their own leaking bodily fluids...

No not at all, I was talking about peoples conduct ingame, I could maybe excuse it becuase thats how they want to play their clan thats why I didnt mention any names or clans in my posts, just CM or DRE.

This guy takes it to a new level, yeah its just a game but the way he is acting both in and out of it on the forums and on his tank, its just beyond what I can think of as normal, hes a dick.

D1S
19-07-04, 22:30
any self respecting member of that clan would leave instantly after joining and discovering what they are about

bunch of noob buffers doing there best to exploit and ruin any event they hear about

We wouldnt noob buff if we were not noob buffed ourselves, as for fight night, you should employ some security.

Scikar
19-07-04, 22:32
We wouldnt noob buff if we were not noob buffed ourselves, as for fight night, you should employ some security.
FN is a PvP duel tournament, not a clan war.

-REMUS-
19-07-04, 22:32
oh do be quiet crono, the fact is you dont like getting pwned and you have no guards to hide behind. Cowardice u say? so its cowardice when we continuie fighting even with -20 SL after killing half of the faction, sure it is... go give your head a shake.

Cowadice in a game??? Its not like your going to come to any sort of physical harm, ONOZ I LOST MY CS.......... becuase I just pked lots of people that really I shouldnt be shooting becuase they are allied to me..............

FN is a PvP duel tournament, not a clan war.

Right on Scikar! + Benjie!

Benjie
19-07-04, 22:33
yeah right you noob buffers
[ edited ]

Marx
19-07-04, 22:35
Whoa, whoa! Hold on one freakin' second here...

You guys mean there are assholes playing this game? When did this start happening?

:wtf:

Crono
19-07-04, 22:36
DIS dont tell me to be quiet like i give a damn what you really have to say :lol:

i was just pointing out what your about, no childish fool ive ver met when being told what he does ever went "whow, your right, i was being a tard" :lol:

Faction gaurds are there for a reason, your oppinion on that matter means absoloutly nothing, and using nutrality to hide behind it is BS. All you do is solo attack places, then run for the GR when a force worthy of killing you comes.

-Crono

Benjie
19-07-04, 22:37
[ edited ]

Phlith
19-07-04, 22:39
those are some harsh words benjie... hold on while I go wipe the tears away :(

Jest
19-07-04, 22:39

You guys mean there are assholes playing this game? When did this start happening?

:wtf:I dunno man. The players just started getting worse and worse after beta 1. :p

D1S
19-07-04, 22:41
ooooooh handbags to the ready ladies, looks like we gonna be havin a bitch slappin contest. waaaaaaaaaah.

Marx
19-07-04, 22:42
no marx
there is a difference between assholes and [no clan name here]
assholes are much better peopleNo need to mention clans - here's a simple psychological breakdown courtesy of Mosby's textbook on Paramedicine:

People who act in a manner which brings negative light to themselves or their group do it for attention. When their original method of getting attention is no longer viable, they find other modes of providing the same benefit to their mental 'well-being'.

Now, lets look at it this way... In most cases the people who wreck events are the same people who get a kick out of fucking over younger players and disadvantaged players. Now, there's hardly any new players to attack, and most players have wised up over the past year or so... So there are no longer the same targets of oppurtunity. Because of this, and the desire for negative attention (perhaps being viewed as an evil, angsty person... Though why its viewed as a good thing I'll never know) these person(s) go after the next best thing... Player and GM events.

Disrupting GM events truly strokes the ego of those who do it for several reason, one being they piss off a large number of people... Two, they make life hard for KK volunteers and employees... Who most of these types of people view with an almost hateful glance even though they stupidly still pay to play this game.

Disrupting player events is generally done out of spite, and because they feel they can get away with it due to the fact that there is ZERO repricussions.

That was fun, back to psych homework.

-REMUS-
19-07-04, 22:43

:wtf:

All round Xenophobic retarded, foolish, ignornat, childish, vindictive, cruel, evil, stupid, moronic, bastard, fuck witt, shitty, cock sucking, bitch fuck, anally retentive, munchkin lovin, piss head wannabes more like........

Benjie
19-07-04, 22:44
ooooooh handbags to the ready ladies, looks like we gonna be havin a bitch slappin contest. waaaaaaaaaah.
I find it amusing how you take the fact that people hate you so lightly.
Sounds like your pretty much used to it from life experiences.

< Your skill Bitch Slap has leveled. New level is 99 >

D1S
19-07-04, 22:44
LOL all of this still doesnt change the fact that all CM's are KOS.

Underground
19-07-04, 22:45

:lol: :lol:

D1S
19-07-04, 22:46
I find it amusing how you take the fact that people hate you so lightly. You must be pretty used to it though i suppose.

lol it doesnt really bother me that a few cm's hate me because they get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, btw benjie, since when did your oppinion matter anyway?

Nidhogg
19-07-04, 22:48
Cool this thread down, especially you, Benjie. Since we relaxed the forum rules the number of edits has increased dramatically and more bans will eventually come as a result.

N

-REMUS-
19-07-04, 22:49

[ edited ]

EDIT: Sorry nid but does rhyme!

Crono
19-07-04, 22:55
Benjie, it is just the way some people are.

I cant say i dont know how or why they do it, because i use to get huge kicks a years ago being an ass in games like Half-Life and its mods to name a few. Your own team just meant targets that wouldnt suspect you. blocking the doors, taking the bomb or whatever your team needed and run off a cliff with it, shooting your own team mates off into the water or off a ledge, takking mirror dmg servers and jumping on a team mates grenade just to laugh as him when it goes off and he blows up instead. (haha, i still laugh ot that one :D :D :D i love mirror dmg)
Flag drops from your team mate when he dies? lol, take it back to the enemies base to their flag room :lol:
You get banned, just come back with your second account, then third, then 4th... make them think you are hacking and avoiding their bans :P

insults, of any sort start to lose almost any meaning what so ever, just kinda adds fuel for you to do it some more.

After a while it gets old though, and you realize that not being able to acsess 80% of Half life servers kinda sucks even when you wanna play normal. but its something you seriously need to grow out of, you cant try to talk people out of it, or expect them to understand you, or even expect any sort of insult to mean anything to them. hell, even to this day i could care less about others oppinions about me, maby that was a good thing that came from it. but dont get mad at people like thats lack of care for othors oppinions, from experiance they really dont care at all :/

-Crono

Benjie
19-07-04, 22:56
Cool this thread down, especially you, Benjie. Since we relaxed the forum rules the number of edits has increased dramatically and more bans will eventually come as a result.

N
Sorry nidhogg. That guy was just racist and homophobic towards me on my black private eye. I sent a ticket into abuse@neocron.com, and even got a reply stating that he would be perma banned.
Apparently that was not the case.

Anyway i'll cool my posts down.

D1S
19-07-04, 23:00
[ edited ] i wasnt even talkin to your PE anyway, i was talkin in local (yes stupidly) to mayhem mike... and yes i did get banned for it for a week so stfu.

Scikar
19-07-04, 23:04
EDIT: On second thought...

ezza
19-07-04, 23:04
they have lessed the rules so that we can post in game stuff lets not get it put back to what it was

chill people come on

D1S
19-07-04, 23:05
Scikar, i dont mind being called a lot of things.. but a racist no.

-REMUS-
19-07-04, 23:10
[ edited ] i wasnt even talkin to your PE anyway, i was talkin in local (yes stupidly) to mayhem mike... and yes i did get banned for it for a week so stfu.

You and a certain other member of the DRE clan have used language like this before, so dont deny it you biggot.

After reading your first reply I realised this was hopeless, i'm going to see to it that your clan is going to get destroyed since you find it so funny killing inocent bystanders as well as stupidly targetting a certain CM clan.

We will see who is laughing when you get zerged to hell and back 5 to 1 odd's untill you cant go anywhere without 5 ppus and 10 tanks all trying to fist you.

We shall see how The Confederation of Free Minded Inderviduals Against Retards forms.

T.C.O.F.M.I.A.R

D1S
19-07-04, 23:11
[ edited ]

Scikar
19-07-04, 23:12
Then why can't you show this level of maturity at Fight Night? It's only once a week.

D1S
19-07-04, 23:14
Then why can't you show this level of maturity at Fight Night? It's only once a week.
I never raided fight night, other members of my clan did... and im not being a killjoy and telling them they cant do what they want, its a game... if they choose to pk at fight night its up to them.

-REMUS-
19-07-04, 23:15
[ edited ]

About you screwing up my server of choice, a server I have played for almost 3 years, a place where my freinds from past and present have played. You really are a peice of work arn't ya?

Moaning about your incompitance and single minded drudgery, inablity for comprimise and generally arogant persona.... yeah i am and i will keep "moaning" untill you gather your witts and act like a decent human being.

Phlith
19-07-04, 23:18
"a decent human being" .... im sure thats exactly what you were trying to portray when you stated that you wanted to kick the shit out of dis... take your own words of advice and go back to playing in the sandbox you hypocrit

D1S
19-07-04, 23:18
a server I have played for almost 3 years

wow, you have almost played as long as I have...i'm impressed

(Remus, u sure yer not havin a mid life crisis?)

D1S
19-07-04, 23:20
a decent human being" .... im sure thats exactly what you were trying to portray when you stated that you wanted to kick the shit out of dis... take your own words of advice and go back to playing in the sandbox you hypocrit

took the words right outta my mouth :)

Benjie
19-07-04, 23:20
Saying this in the most open minded and informative way possible, if you don't want people to call you a racist, then you shouldn't go around being racist to people, expecting them to have the same biggot mindset as you. I personally will not tollerate racism, and when I heard it from you I reported it to abuse@neocron.com, and I believe I did the right thing. The best think you can do is learn from your mistake and quit with the racist and homophobic attitude.
As for your deniyal, I still have the screenshot I sent to abuse@neocron.com

-REMUS-
19-07-04, 23:23
"a decent human being" .... im sure thats exactly what you were trying to portray when you stated that you wanted to kick the shit out of dis... take your own words of advice and go back to playing in the sandbox you hypocrit

Hypocrite eh, every good man has a set of princibles and morals, that apply to him and certain ones that he judges another man by. If I see a man getting the hell kicked out of him in the street I won't stand by, if some one trys to mug me i'll give them more than a peice of my mind.

Dis crossed a line in my mind both ingame and on these forums today, where I wouldnt accept anything more from him, if he acted in a similar fashion even near me I would tell him to shut the fuck up.

Hypocite no, some one who has had enough yes.......

D1S
19-07-04, 23:23
At the end of the day benjie, i know u just go on the forums to stir shit up... i remember u saying that on coms when i was in M-S.

MrChumble
19-07-04, 23:25
If this DRE clan is so dead set on attacking my CM clan, and just CM in general it seems, then why the hell can't they do it during the 166 hours in the week that aren't fight night instead of the 2 that are :wtf:

It's not like MB is so hard to find that they need to wait for us all to go somewhere special.

Stop making excuses for ruining everyones fun; this sort of shit should be slapped down so hard by KK that this DRE clan won't know whats hit them. Instead someone goes to all the effort to run an event - something KK can't be arsed to do very often - and they get rewarded by KK effectively sanctioning the griefers by doing nothing about it.

I can't believe some people need rules to be aggressively enforced before they act with the slightest hint of decency to other people. "It's just a game" is such a bullshit excuse to deliberately disrupt other peoples enjoyment.

This selfish attitude is far more likely to drive me away from NC than any number of bugs or FREs.

KK your community is turning to shit as the sensible people up sticks and leave; please do something about it :mad:

Benjie
19-07-04, 23:30
At the end of the day benjie, i know u just go on the forums to stir shit up... i remember u saying that on coms when i was in M-S.
Thats bull shit.

Tostino
19-07-04, 23:42
Come on kirk you are just being a fucking tard to all the ppl that you were cool with befor you left. :(

D1S
19-07-04, 23:51
no way tostino, ive done nothing to disrespect your clan.

GambitFlame
20-07-04, 00:07
It seems everyday we seen a new thread/comment on OOC about the same thing and at the end of the day its always us v them, i mean as its been spammed though this thread ITS A DAMN GAME. People determine the way a game is played out especially one as big as Neocron and no one else can control the actions of an individual or the group collective and no one has the authority to tell anyone how to play or how to act...

So ill say this to the clan v clan thing (CM DRE etc) there will never be peace in because of the history that was drawn to war. As for the girls who winge on OOC (im not exempt from this) ill say again ITS A GAME so sit down and stfu. If you dont like the way things have turned out look at wat caused it....if you still dont like it just leave

G'night and God Bless

-REMUS-
20-07-04, 00:19
It seems everyday we seen a new thread/comment on OOC about the same thing and at the end of the day its always us v them, i mean as its been spammed though this thread ITS A DAMN GAME. People determine the way a game is played out especially one as big as Neocron and no one else can control the actions of an individual or the group collective and no one has the authority to tell anyone how to play or how to act...

So ill say this to the clan v clan thing (CM DRE etc) there will never be peace in because of the history that was drawn to war. As for the girls who winge on OOC (im not exempt from this) ill say again ITS A GAME so sit down and stfu. If you dont like the way things have turned out look at wat caused it....if you still dont like it just leave

G'night

Yeah and the said dre clan is ruining THE GAME for everyone else, why shouldnt we complain when they go out of there way to fuck things up.

Its like a hacker in CS saying "Its just a game" when everyone starts having a go at him for using aimbot, they have a right to and the admin has a right to boot him/her off, in short its no defence at all for this DRE clans fucking actions.

They are almost as mind bendingly gimpish as the crackheads at their peak, back in Dec 02/Jan 03.

And if you think that no one can put a leash on that DRE clan your sadly mistaken.... we'll see what the situation is like at the end of the month, after all a dog cant bite if you kicked all its teeth out....

garyu69
20-07-04, 00:22
One persons racist comments is another persons humour and is also deemed not racist. But anyway.

um, is this all over DRE killing a CM clan? As far as i am aware FA are also attacked on a regular basis by this DRE clan.

I have no problem with it and its fun rallying in TH, the only issue i have ever had is the hits to SL people receive :(

Why don't we all use this to RP advantage and all the clans involved form an alliance or something.

I'll stop talking because my comments will pobably be overlooked anyway :)

*goes back to game*

[edit] my view on events being attacked upon is that it is not nice, and i really hate it if people do that because events are some of the funnest things you can do. But some people will do what they want and we will just have to get together to prevent it :(

Candaman
20-07-04, 00:23
All round Xenophobic retarded, foolish, ignornat, childish, vindictive, cruel, evil, stupid, moronic, bastard, fuck witt, shitty, cock sucking, bitch fuck, anally retentive, munchkin lovin, piss head wannabes more like........

If we are only wannabe's to this does this mean were not these things or that this is the lvl we should try to achieve i'm kinda lost?

At the end of the day if u all hate us bully for u we couldn't care less i've just spend 20 mins reading this thread and tbh i'm in stitches and so is everyone on comms thnx for the good laugh guys.

Remus i didn't think much of u b4 and now i still don't think much of u y don't u quit again if ur so unhappy.

Anyone that has anyone problem with my clan from now on plz feel free to email REMUS with all ur moans/rants/complaints/appreciations/loves/thankyou's and everything because i'm having fun and anyone else that wants to hate us plz feel free to do so.

-REMUS-
20-07-04, 00:24
One persons racist comments is another persons humour and is also deemed not racist. But anyway.

um, is this all over DRE killing a CM clan? As far as i am aware FA are also attacked on a regular basis by this DRE clan.

I have no problem with it and its fun rallying in TH, the only issue i have ever had is the hits to SL people receive :(

Why don't we all use this to RP advantage and all the clans involved form an alliance or something.

I'll stop talking because my comments will pobably be overlooked anyway :)

*goes back to game*

Becuase this isnt about sense or reason gary, this is just numb skulls killing becuase they cant win against a certain TG clan.

Underground
20-07-04, 00:30
WHY IS IT THAT REMUS CAN GET AWAY WITH SLAGGING OFF MY CLANS RUNNERS, TRYING TO TURN A SERVER AGAINST US, INSULTING OUR CLANS MEMBERS DIRECTLY AND ABUSIVELY, NAMING AND SHAMING OUR CLAN FOR DOING THINGS THAT WE FIND FUN AND GENERALLY BEING AN ASS PUBLICLY.

Phlith
20-07-04, 00:31
trudat

-REMUS-
20-07-04, 00:32
If we are only wannabe's to this does this mean were not these things or that this is the lvl we should try to achieve i'm kinda lost?

At the end of the day if u all hate us bully for u we couldn't care less i've just spend 20 mins reading this thread and tbh i'm in stitches and so is everyone on comms thnx for the good laugh guys.

Remus i didn't think much of u b4 and now i still don't think much of u y don't u quit again if ur so unhappy.

Anyone that has anyone problem with my clan from now on plz feel free to email REMUS with all ur moans/rants/complaints/appreciations/loves/thankyou's and everything because i'm having fun and anyone else that wants to hate us plz feel free to do so.

[ edited ]

No you are wannabe uber players, the only good pvp'ers in your ranks are fenix and maybe kayne but hes past it now.

And yes I am unhappy and no i'm not going to take the easy way out, and I think its quite clear that your opinion of me means nothing to not only myself but to most people since its such a jaded peice of fucking clueless "i'm a pker hurr hurr" persona that only people that have there little fingers in your brown pie would appreciate and respect.

You are now enemy no1 as far as im concerned. [ edited ]

Candaman
20-07-04, 00:33
[ edited ]

No you are wannabe uber players you are not, the only good pvp'ers in your ranks are fenix and maybe kayne but hes past it now.

And yes I am unhappy and no i'm not going to take the easy way out, and I think its quite clear that your opinion of me means nothing to not only myself but to most people since its such a jaded peice of fucking clueless "i'm a pker hurr hurr" persona that only people that have there little fingers in your brown pie would appreciate and respect.

You are now enemy no1 as far as im concerned. [ edited ]

TBH Remus i'm almost worried ... but then i'm still trying to decypher ur spelling

-REMUS-
20-07-04, 00:37
WHY IS IT THAT REMUS CAN GET AWAY WITH SLAGGING OFF MY CLANS RUNNERS, TRYING TO TURN A SERVER AGAINST US, INSULTING OUR CLANS MEMBERS DIRECTLY AND ABUSIVELY, NAMING AND SHAMING OUR CLAN FOR DOING THINGS THAT WE FIND FUN AND GENERALLY BEING AN ASS PUBLICLY.

What you find fun is certainly not what I and many others find fun......... I have recived a warning for a 3 day ban of niddhog, he cant publically annouce it.

And quite franky all that has been said today, basically, you deserve it.

TBH Remus i'm almost worried ... but then i'm still trying to decypher ur spelling

typeing too fast :p

Mr Friendly
20-07-04, 00:39
Yeah and the said dre clan is ruining THE GAME for everyone else, why shouldnt we complain when they go out of there way to fuck things up.

Its like a hacker in CS saying "Its just a game" when everyone starts having a go at him for using aimbot, they have a right to and the admin has a right to boot him/her off, in short its no defence at all for this DRE clans fucking actions.

They are almost as mind bendingly gimpish as the crackheads at their peak, back in Dec 02/Jan 03.

And if you think that no one can put a leash on that DRE clan your sadly mistaken.... we'll see what the situation is like at the end of the month, after all a dog cant bite if you kicked all its teeth out....

whining & bitching on trade isnt sumthin thats gets me nearly as geared up as a certain other Tsunami clan. out of all their members, maybe theres 3 or 4, that have never punched the gaurds, at most. currently im keepin my hand ready for F12 everytime i enter PP1. so far ive gotten 3 of em screeneied, 2 for punchin gaurds & 1 for box exploitin.

& yea i know the box exploit is old as beta but hey, its an exploit, which are to be taken seriously :)

Phlith
20-07-04, 00:39
Thanks for showing us that you care Remus, it makes us feel all special and tingly inside. ;)

Underground
20-07-04, 00:40
What you find fun is certainly not what I and many others find fun......... I have recived a warning for a 3 day ban of niddhog, he cant publically annouce it.

And quite franky all that has been said today, basically, you deserve it.

What you have said today would get others permabanned from the forums.

Dictatorship at its greatest :wtf:

Marx
20-07-04, 00:40

I've said worse, I'm still here.

Nidhogg
20-07-04, 00:42
This thread is nearing the end of its life so get your posts in while you can. Warnings have been given out (both public and private) so it's probably best if you take another look at the forum rules before posting further.

N

-REMUS-
20-07-04, 00:43

Sure it would, and you have a set of moderator rules infront of you right?
Who are you to determine right or wrong, you just dont like the fact that nigh on 75% of pluto thinks that the DRE clan is a waste of KK's hard disk space just waiting to be deleted.

Philth go join the DRE clan please and put it in your sig. [ edited ]

Marx
20-07-04, 00:43
This thread is nearing the end of its life so get your posts in while you can. Warnings have been given out (both public and private) so it's probably best if you take another look at the forum rules before posting further.

N
Public allowance of spam?

Gee Nid, getting kind of sloppy there.

;)

Candaman
20-07-04, 00:45

Maybe u should take a few seconds slow down take a few deep breaths and then continue to post in a sightly manor. I am not gonna be bought down to your level of calling people names and such like because i know where the game ends. I also know that u don't know anyone in my clan so ur presumptions and assumptions on our sexual preference and whatever else are completely unfounded.

Phlith
Remus fyi I've been a member of this uber dre clan ever since the begining. Thank you very much, I'm just too lazy to change my title/sig.

Mr Friendly

u know cannings, i decided to test ur apus's skills against my ppu since they were braggin basically same thing remus said "im a pkar hur hur". but neway, 2 of em, both had antibuff. only thing is, to put them down even more, i never put on shelter. just heal sanc, primes, & heal. i didnt run everywhere, just dodged around em staying at the zone-in section in pp1. not a single time did they ever get me to 1/4. then after that i loged my apu & the guy died in two HLs....@_@....

btw, my ppu is base 81 int & 94 psi - no ds - ppu pa lvl2

frankly, i could care less what u do with ur clan cannings, just go back to jupi & play with fang. at least they have the ballz to call their own clan mates "picture of a dead nub"
^thats on the FAnG site btw

Scikar
20-07-04, 00:47
It's funny really. These threads turn into flames. The mods lock discussions of clan wars because of it. People call the moderators ************s because they lock threads about in-game stuff. Mods let the threads go.. and look where we are. If ever they needed to justify closing in-game threads they'd find their argument right here.

Honestly, grow up.

Marx
20-07-04, 00:48
Honestly, grow up.
They won't. The people who bitch are off in their own little world and are oblivious to everything else that's floating around them.

Mr Friendly
20-07-04, 00:48
It's funny really. These threads turn into flames. The mods lock discussions of clan wars because of it. People call the moderators ************s because they lock threads about in-game stuff. Mods let the threads go.. and look where we are. If ever they needed to justify closing in-game threads they'd find their argument right here.

Honestly, grow up.

the very beginning of the title of this thread says RANT ....

what did u tihnk we were gunna all hold hands & play a nice game of butt-darts?...@_@

Candaman
20-07-04, 00:49
u know cannings, i decided to test ur apus's skills against my ppu since they were braggin basically same thing remus said "im a pkar hur hur". but neway, 2 of em, both had antibuff. only thing is, to put them down even more, i never put on shelter. just heal sanc, primes, & heal. i didnt run everywhere, just dodged around em staying at the zone-in section in pp1. not a single time did they ever get me to 1/4. then after that i loged my apu & the guy died in two HLs....@_@....

btw, my ppu is base 81 int & 94 psi - no ds - ppu pa lvl2

frankly, i could care less what u do with ur clan cannings, just go back to jupi & play with fang. at least they have the ballz to call their own clan mates "picture of a dead nub"
^thats on the FAnG site btw

Thats okay CDM i know how 1337 a ppu u are and how great ur setups are that u come up with all the time like the ppu setup u had where u thought they should wear heavy nrg and have 50 base nrg resist but ok thats up to u. And the reason u don't have a DS is because u lost it in a belt when it wasn't even urs is that right? Infact that DS belonged to a current AYB member so ipso facto u owe us one DS

CDM no one asked u to post here the fact u come to the thread and then tell me u don't care is pretty hypocritical but if u have a problem with us maybe u would like to declare war or something? or just tell us u hate us some more because i'm feeling even better than when i started reading this thread

-REMUS-
20-07-04, 00:50
Maybe u should take a few seconds slow down take a few deep breaths and then continue to post in a sightly manor. I am not gonna be bought down to your level of calling people names and such like because i know where the game ends. I also know that u don't know anyone in my clan so ur presumptions and assumptions on our sexual preference and whatever else are completely unfounded.

Ive been clanned with dis and you, I helped gambit flame for the first 2-3 months when he first started the game in my clan, I have known rambo aka Michael Graves for a long time, there are a few others like Fenix.

Your regually degrade yourself enough in game, cant get much lower even on the forums.

And lets face it, i have done alot of name calling, of which I have never done before in my time in NC untill now, but the facts are there for all to see, from me and others.

Marx
20-07-04, 00:50
what did u tihnk we were gunna all hold hands & play a nice game of butt-darts?...@_@Not too long ago this type of thread would be closed before even the fifth person would post. But since the same people who make these bloody miscarrages of threads complain and cry and whine... The mods are adjusting instead of maintaining their previous standards.

I think the forums were better the way it was several weeks ago. The point here is to address game and off topic issues, not address e-penis issues.

Candaman
20-07-04, 00:53
Ive been clanned with dis and you, I helped gambit flame for the first 2-3 months when he first started the game in my clan, I have known rambo aka Michael Graves for a long time, there are a few others like Fenix.

Your regually degrade yourself enough in game, cant get much lower even on the forums.

And lets face it, i have done alot of name calling, of which I have never done before in my time in NC untill now, but the facts are there for all to see, from me and others.

Actually u flamed me on trade calling me names telling me to stfu then i told u who i was and u apologised that was only a week ago

ezza
20-07-04, 00:53
Not too long ago this type of post would be closed before even the fifth person would post.

I think the forums were better that way. The point here is to address game and off topic issues, not address e-penis issues.
there was a thread a week or so ago posted by Yoda, on Crahn/TS/BD situation, that stayed calm, noone flamed each other dispite the volitile nature of the clans in volved.

what we have here is just a shit throwing contest and isnt very productive.

something might of come of this if people didnt fly of the handle

D1S
20-07-04, 00:54
Remus, you know what your problem is? The fact that you think u are some uber old skool tank that everyone respects. But no your not, your a wannabe.. u think u know it all but infact your talk so much crap it makes us all laugh about u on coms. Take some advice, shut up before u make yerself look like a bigger newb than u already are.

Mr Friendly
Thats okay CDM i know how 1337 a ppu u are and how great ur setups are that u come up with all the time like the ppu setup u had where u thought they should wear heavy nrg and have 50 base nrg resist but ok thats up to u. And the reason u don't have a DS is because u lost it in a belt when it wasn't even urs is that right?

CDM no one asked u to post here the fact u come to the thread and then tell me u don't care is pretty hypocritical but if u have a problem with us maybe u would like to declare war or something? or just tell us u hate us some more because i'm feeling even better than when i started reading this thread

lets see.....what u think im gunna just create an awesome resist setup in one go? of course u wouldnt know @_@ takes many combos to find the one that fits best with ur fighting style. the DS yea, was givin to me by a friendly guy..cant really *cough* say the same *cough* for u @_@. & secondly, go ahead & put CDM in bold & raise the text to 7, most of everyone already knows im cdm in-game O_o

& yeah, when the thread involves the entire server on pluto bout how screwed up ur shioty clan is makin the server, yea, everyone on pluto has the right to post here @_@

Scikar
Not too long ago this type of thread would be closed before even the fifth person would post. But since the same people who make these bloody miscarrages of threads complain and cry and whine... The mods are adjusting instead of maintaining their previous standards.

I think the forums were better the way it was several weeks ago. The point here is to address game and off topic issues, not address e-penis issues.

I think it's good that we can discuss in-game issues again really. There used to be lots of good threads about OP wars and so on, especially from NDA etc. If the thread hadn't got off to bad start I think it would have been alright. I actually prefer this now, but it does mean a lot more work for the mods to keep up with so I can understand if the mods go back to the old policy. Maybe a few good OP war threads will come up in the near future to balance things out.

Birkoff
20-07-04, 00:55
Thats okay CDM i know how 1337 a ppu u are and how great ur setups are that u come up with all the time like the ppu setup u had where u thought they should wear heavy nrg and have 50 base nrg resist but ok thats up to u. And the reason u don't have a DS is because u lost it in a belt when it wasn't even urs is that right? Infact that DS belonged to a current AYB member so ipso facto u owe us one DS

You owe me a SA/rifle kami if we being liek that so u AYB 2 MC5 chips and a kami :)

Candaman
I would like to thank nidhogg for leaving this open it has made me aware that everyone hates us i love it ty nid

Marx
hay guys, i play computer games. i am tuff, lol. u caled me a bitch? omg omg ur clan is kos u fucking poser peace of shit.

Candaman
20-07-04, 00:56
lets see.....what u think im gunna just create an awesome resist setup in one go? of course u wouldnt know @_@ takes many combos to find the one that fits best with ur fighting style. the DS yea, was givin to me by a friendly guy..cant really *cough* say the same *cough* for u @_@. & secondly, go ahead & put CDM in bold & raise the text to 7, most of everyone already knows im cdm in-game O_o

& yeah, when the thread involves the entire server on pluto bout how screwed up ur shioty clan is makin the server, yea, everyone on pluto has the right to post here @_@

Actually thats not bold and size 7 its CAPITAL LETTERS

Nidhogg
20-07-04, 00:56
Aaaaaaand relax.

N