PDA

View Full Version : [poll] THREADS MERGED - Item Wipe Official Word

Candaman
18-07-04, 08:52
I think now the time has come KK i've made posts in other threads asking this and no one from KK has made a statement confirming or denying this. I'm sure Everyone else would like to know.

Will there be a Item and/or Money wipe with NC2:BDoY?

Opar
18-07-04, 08:56
I think now the time has come KK i've made posts in other threads asking this and no one from KK has made a statement confirming or denying this. I'm sure Everyone else would like to know.

Will there be a Item and/or Money wipe with NC2:BDoY?

No. MJS has already said there won't.

Argronious
18-07-04, 08:57
FYI item wipe means KK can kiss my account goodbye :mad: not going through the bullshit to get new imps and spells again, so if they do it will truely be SWG > NC

Candaman
18-07-04, 08:59

No actually MJS said there won't be a wipe with BDoY the expansion pack. I want to know if there will be a Item wipe with NC2 the completely seperate game.

Shadow Dancer
18-07-04, 09:02

MJS has said alot of things. :p

I'm concerned, because I get the feeling that their just might be an item wipe. :(

hivemind
18-07-04, 09:04
FYI item wipe means KK can kiss my account goodbye :mad: not going through the bullshit to get new imps and spells again, so if they do it will truely be SWG > NC
FYI item wipe means the ten d5g members who stopped playing would all reactivate, which means the five of us still playing would all re-activate our second (and third and fourth) accounts.

There's too many people with too much stuff they shouldn't have. The game needs a wipe. Resetting everyone's overcapped characters was a really good start. Now go the rest of the way and get rid of the Spirit mods and Kami chips and rare drugs and Belts of Zargerus that people shouldn't have.

Biznatchy
18-07-04, 09:05
No actually MJS said there won't be a wipe with BDoY the expansion pack. I want to know if there will be a Item wipe with NC2 the completely seperate game.

Assuming its a completely seperate game then well items here in NC1 wont be usefull in NC2. Is MJS calling the 2nd expansion the 3rd city "Tokoy" NC2, im a bit behind on the news.

Opar
18-07-04, 09:09
Noooo, item wipe is baaad O_o Maybe if KK got rid of all the ILLEGAL items, like Dildo of Mavens, Copbot rifles, Belt of Zagerus, Einsteins Ring etc.

Maybe THAT would OK. But too many people have worked too hard to get shit in my opinion.

UNLESS players HAD to choose a couple of DECENT items which KK would delete once NC2 arrived.

Rob01m
18-07-04, 09:09
FYI item wipe means the ten d5g members who stopped playing would all reactivate, which means the five of us still playing would all re-activate our second (and third and fourth) accounts.

There's too many people with too much stuff they shouldn't have. The game needs a wipe. Resetting everyone's overcapped characters was a really good start. Now go the rest of the way and get rid of the Spirit mods and Kami chips and rare drugs and Belts of Zargerus that people shouldn't have.

I'm not sure if I'm for an item/money wipe because theres pros and cons to both obviously...

However, there have been lots of illegal things going on that's messed up the economies pretty bad... It would take years to balance out if there were no new illegal activity, which there probably always will be. But why are people so angry at the game company for maybe wanting to fix the ruined economies, it's the people who did the illegal acts and ruined the game for everyone else you SHOULD be mad at.

Opar
18-07-04, 09:15
omg, how about KK slash everyones money up? Add some decimal points to peoples cash amounts.

Like, if runner X has 15,000,000 (15 million), we say, SCREW YOU DUDE, YOU HAXXORED THAT CASH KOSMOFOLOLOROFL. And KK cut his cash, move his decimal points from the end of his cash amount, 2 places to the left.

So 15 million becomes 150,000. So if KK did this to EVERYONE, and EVERY cash amount in the game (including mob cash slashed by 'one decimal point') then the drop in cash wouldn't matter, because everyone else has a (fairly) low amount of cash anyway.

It would mean like we'd be seeing MC5 chips for like 1 mill and stuff. Mass deflation in a can.

Scikar
18-07-04, 09:22
I'm going with the suggestion that has been put forward earlier. Since we can transplant our characters to the NC2 servers, KK can easily set up one server where you start totally fresh, to accomodate people who want that. And ideally, call it Neptune. :D

hivemind
18-07-04, 09:25
Actually, I think that's what the "Classic" server's gonna be. It sounds to me like all your current characters are automatically ported to the new DoY servers, whether or not you actually upgrade to DoY.

If you don't upgrade, you'll get to play the game we have now on the "Classic" server. With a new character.

amfest
18-07-04, 09:32
Actually, I think that's what the "Classic" server's gonna be. It sounds to me like all your current characters are automatically ported to the new DoY servers, whether or not you actually upgrade to DoY.

If you don't upgrade, you'll get to play the game we have now on the "Classic" server. With a new character.
see that's what I thought also but I've been reading all sorts of things that are confusing me. The other thing I saw was where you would have to specifiy which character(s) you want to send to the BDOY servers and then they'd trasfer it but I think that's borked and shouldn't happen that way. I think in the end there will be some problems with transfers and people will lose their characters completely.

mishkin
18-07-04, 09:34

Yes! Someone who thinks like me. :D

There should DEFINETLY be a total wipe. I would like to see it go down something like, new servers, you transfer your character to the new servers, your character goes over, but your stuff does not, except for some weapons that kk decide you should have (non-rare, we don't want people to start a new game with 2000 odd rare parts, now do we?) ie you get some weapons that suit your level, so you can level/hunt with no problems.
They should reset the cash of all players to say 10k, to normalize the economy at the same time.

Shadow Dancer
18-07-04, 09:41
I like the idea of a new server that is completely fresh, for all the pro-wipe fanatics to play on.

40$Poser
18-07-04, 09:42

thus you defeat the purpose of the events of the storylines of neocron... And who are these people? if you know of them report them instead of making baseless claims, sure KK would appreciate such a report of these 'massive amounts of players' who have things they shouldn't have, but KK created as a storyline or run that existed way ago and they got fair and square and so forth.

giga191
18-07-04, 09:44
The reason that I haven't been playing neocron or a few weeks now is because of the state of the economy.

hivemind
18-07-04, 09:48
thus you defeat the purpose of the events of the storylines of neocron...
How does you losing your precious toys = no storyline?

And who are these people? if you know of them report them instead of making baseless claims, sure KK would appreciate such a report of these 'massive amounts of players' who have things they shouldn't have, but KK created as a storyline or run that existed way ago and they got fair and square and so forth.
KK knows damn well what's up, but they lack to tools and manpower to do anything about it. And don't put shit in quotes that no one's said.

Point is, playing the game is fun. Leveling is fun. Doing epics is fun. Hunting for parts to make new rares is fun. If those things aren't fun for you, that's a sign of two things:

1. You'll be one of the people who tires of DoY in a week and turns to ganking nibs for fun, and...

2. You should probably start looking for a new game to play, since you're not enjoying this one anymore.

Scikar
18-07-04, 09:49
I suppose I could live with taking character, implants and quickbelt only, wiping everything else. But I spent a lot of time on getting rare implants, and rare weapons, some of which are artifact, others which I've had for ages (any Tanks still have their first CS for example?). I would not like to have to go through getting all those imps and weapons again. But I can see the merits of getting rid of the stockpiles which some players have built up. I think taking your QB with you is a nice compromise - you can take your best kit and be PvP ready as soon as you log into the new server, but you can't take the stockpile of millions of rare parts you've hoarded (if you have one).

EDIT: @Above: I find PvP fun (and I mean PvP, I gain no enjoyment out of ganking a newb or camping a GR and thus don't do it), i find RP fun, I find combining RP and PvP together extremely good fun and that's what I play NC for. I don't find levelling fun any more and I don't find hunting for rare parts fun any more - I've done it for months on end and frankly it's sickeningly boring. Mobs don't change, players do. PvP is always fun and exciting. Levelling and hunting for techs isn't. No way am I collecting rares for all my chars again just so I can fight the power players who'll do it within 3 hours of the server going live. And if you think I'm prepared to level all of my characters again, from scratch, you can most kiss my account goodbye. And that is a threat I have never made, because it isn't a threat, it's a promise. I don't cry and whine and threaten to leave over nerfs and changes, but wipe my characters, and I'm gone.

Get an item wipe or a character wipe on one server alone, fine, everybody's happy. Get an item wipe on every server, and lots of people will be pissed off. Get a character wipe on every server, and say goodbye to a chunk of the community.

I think you've got mixed up to be honest hivemind. Exploring and learning as a newb is admittedly fun. But levelling isn't, especially when you've already done it 10 times.

msdong
18-07-04, 09:54
all that was official said was that there is no charwipe. personly i would support(not like) a everything but you wearin' itemwipe with money given depending on rang.

if you look close there isnt even a wipe because the chars stay the same on the classic server(s).just when you move to the NEW GAME servers you are able to start with an advanced char.

mishkin
18-07-04, 10:02
if you look close there isnt even a wipe because the chars stay the same on the classic server(s).just when you move to the NEW GAME servers you are able to start with an advanced char.

Exactly. A new game! Don't even see why you should be able to transfer anything...

@Scikar: Leveling is the most fun part of playing any character, at least to most people I know. It's just too bad they're busy leveling instead of posting on the forums. PvPers post more because they seldom make new characters, which leaves them with less play-time and more forum-time. At least this is my theory :rolleyes:

IceStorm
18-07-04, 10:05
Wiping only helps powergamers and hurts casual players. It's taken me 18 months to accumulate what I have now. Wiping means I have to start at square one, with nothing. Gee, what a nice reward for sticking with KK since day one of Pluto...

My money's legit. My rareparts are legit. I haven't exploited to get any of the equipment I have. I've brute-forced slotted weapons all the way up the foodchain. I have hundreds of weapons I'm quite willing to give to new players, all with capped cst stats and a slot or three. I've got an entire set of implant BPs so I can build level 2 CPUs at will, something I do fairly often. I've got all the rifle/pistol BPs and most of the HC/Melee weapon BPs, so when someone says they need something, I can usually make it. Wiping means nothing to give others or build for others.

If you think I'm going to help any new players until I get my rare imps and weapons replaced, you're sorely mistaken. A wipe means me spending two to four months hunting down and replacing the core of what I've lost. That's two to four months of no research, construction, repair, or implanting for other players.

Because you pay outrageous prices for things is not my fault. The economy on Pluto, at least, appears to be fine. There's a cash glut due to lack of things to buy, but that should change with BDOY and apt furnishings. The rarepart trade, however, is alive and kicking and works fine, so if you can't seem to obtain what you want with money, use rareparts.

2ply
18-07-04, 10:06
I'd personally leave.

I've worked hard enough for the shit I have, like fuck I'm going to hunt all over and get everything.

Tech hunting is tedious enough. I'm not going through that again.

Scikar
18-07-04, 10:07
Exactly. A new game! Don't even see why you should be able to transfer anything...

@Scikar: Leveling is the most fun part of playing any character, at least to most people I know. It's just too bad they're busy leveling instead of posting on the forums. PvPers post more because they seldom make new characters, which leaves them with less play-time and more forum-time. At least this is my theory :rolleyes:

Good for them. Doesn't mean you should screw over every play who dislikes levelling and prefers PvP.

Oh btw, a quote from MJS:

Q: What about players that don't choose to upgrade?
A: It has not yet been finally decided about, but players who don't update may most likely start a new char on a new server ("Neocron Classic"). There current char will be transferred to the DoY servers, waiting to be activated. We really don't expect a hell of a lot of people to be playing on the Neocron classic server once NC:BDoY is out. The classic client won't even be upgraded to DX9.
So I'm happy, I keep my characters.

Btw, these people you ask, are you referring to levelling for the first time, or levelling up their 10th, 11th, 12th character? As I said above, I liked levelling the first time around. It was still fun the second and the third. By the fourth it was getting dull. I'm now levelling up my 8th, and frankly it's downright tedious. So much so that I can't even be bothered with it any more, because by the time I level him up to be able to PvP and have some real fun, NC2 will hit, and I don't know what that character's future will be.

msdong
18-07-04, 10:28
Exactly. A new game! Don't even see why you should be able to transfer anything......
because i freakin worked 2 years to get the freakin rareparts for my marine,my psi core and my TL150 tools.

thats not all. i freakin saved every VHC part i found along my way trough the wasteland and losing my cab. i dont even want to talk about my several cabs of selfmade/collected chemicals.

it does no real harm when you take your imps/guns/TOOLS with you. dont forget about you faction medals/items.

btw, how would a trader only able to get a new tool ? even if i do constructin/research missions all day long it takes me weeks to get a ~TL100 tool for every skill i have. i dont want to talk about the unreachable TL150 tools.

Q`alooaith
18-07-04, 10:33
I like the idea of a new server that is completely fresh, for all the pro-wipe fanatics to play on.

I'm not a fanatic...

I like the idea of starting fresh, I mean people boast about having 20 apt's full of rare's and say the game is mucked up in others.

Oath
18-07-04, 10:37
I suggested a full wipe months ago, i got flamed every wich way i could have been :rolleyes:

But yes my opinion is the same.

Wipe.

18-07-04, 10:38

well cannings

he said, no CHAR wipe.

he never said no item wipe.

greets, Avi

Maester Seymour
18-07-04, 10:40
I think if they made one server that you could have your character moved over to, that you would strat fresh on and loose your items that'd be fine for the people who want it like that.
I for one don't wanna loose any of my items, that includes all imps/weapons/spells.. everything. I've spent such a long time gettin some of that stuff and if i'm gonna loose all of it come NC2 then i'll cancel both my accounts right now.

Plus, everyone in my clan has spent hours and hours gathering techparts for months for our clan rarespool and i wouldn't wanna even think about loosing all those from all the hard work we've all put into getting them.. We've gathered up like 4 thousand rares (and thats just parts) between us all over this past year and we're all gonna be pretty pissed off if we loose any of those for a start.

A quick answer to us all would be much appreciated. I really don't wanna keep paying cash for my 2 accounts up until NC2, if at the end of the day i'm gonna loose all my shit.

MrChumble
18-07-04, 10:43
My gut reaction is "over my dead body" cos I've spent so long getting good kit for all my chars (my PPU especially). So if there was a vote I'd probably vote no.

However I'm going to be devils advocate and try and argue the case for an item wipe (because it's mostly selfishness making me not want one).

My first reason for wanting one would be the same reason I justify damn near everything: help the newbies! If floods of new people come onto the server and see all these high level people out stomping on warbots, doing epic runs, whooting over their new Move-On etc. it will be quite inspiring to them because they can join in right away with the hunting and leveling and stuff.

It would create a clean sheet. Long term players would be advantaged because they have higher base stats, so can go for higher mobs, get better kit faster, etc. However the newbies wouldn't be so utterly far behind that they'd basically be wasting their time for the first 2 months while they leveled up.

Many players have vast hordes of equipment (if the people I know are anything to go by). It makes a bit of a mess of the economy, and an item wipe would clear the slate and for the crucial first few months the economy would function more like it was meant to.

No one would be disadvantaged. If everyone is wiped down to their base stats then we're all in the same position. It might be a bit of a bummer for someone who just got a 4 slot speed gat (sigh) but at least no one would be worse off than the person next to them.

Lastly: a new beginning. It would help reinforce the concept of a new start, which (once the people who can't face hunting some more have left) would hopefully give the forums and community a more positive and welcoming feel.

It all comes down to the new players. We need them, frankly, and we need them a lot more than we need our 5 slot heals and our Dimension Splitters. Without an active player base good items are meaningless. KK should make changes necessary to boost the playerbase, not to keep a small minority happy.

Ye gods I've managed to convince myself O_o

EDIT: I thought of this mid typing but then forgot to put it in. The last reason would be the massive amount of highly dubious equipment going about. An item wipe would clean out all the duped stuff, and then with the new NC2:BDoY tracking database (finally!) they'll be much more able to detect item duplication and crush the people doing it.

Q`alooaith
18-07-04, 10:45
People don't like the idea of a wipe for the same reason they don't like people being able to loot their belt's or con them out of item's.

Because they've worked so hard for their thing's and skill's and somone's just come along and taken them away.

everyone's too attached to their things.

Scikar
18-07-04, 10:50
(once the people who can't face hunting some more have left)
Thank you for your consideration and consistent work towards keeping players who have paid their money every month since retail and encouraging them to continue doing so.

At least let us keep a quickbelt and implants?

Shadow Dancer
18-07-04, 10:50
I'm not a fanatic...

I like the idea of starting fresh, I mean people boast about having 20 apt's full of rare's and say the game is mucked up in others.

Not everyone has 20 apts full of mc5 chips or whatever.

The point is if you can please both crowds do it. The pro-wipe people "claim" that KK should focus on the hoardes of new people, and they should wipe the servers. If their are tons of new people, then a new server makes sense and their will be population for it. If there's not enough new people for a new server, then not many people will be coming in, so why piss off a good chunk of the current playerbase by wiping all items?

I don't see how anyone can be against a new fresh server, so all the "precious newbs" won't have to contend with capped players(like they would have to do in any other mmorpg when joining it :rolleyes: ).

Are their any pro-wipe players who are AGAINST a fresh new server for the people who want a clean start?

Hmmm?

Cubico
18-07-04, 10:54
If I would be responsible for a MMORPG, would have to attract new players, would have to hold the old player base, would have to look for a working economy, then I would do a (partial) wipe. But I wouldnt tell my paying customers until three days before the new game is out.

MrChumble
18-07-04, 10:55
Thank you for your consideration and consistent work towards keeping players who have paid their money every month since retail and encouraging them to continue doing so.

At least let us keep a quickbelt and implants?

Yeah that would be me as well :rolleyes:

I think I'd prefer a halfway house like keeping your quickbelt than a full wipe, or no wipe. But as I said I was arguing the case for a full wipe as no one else seemed to be.

I'm not so sure about implants. I've got a lot of legit MC5 parts, but there's also a whole load of exploited ones going around, and I'd love to see them blitzed.

Q`alooaith
18-07-04, 10:55
pro wipe and anti wipe people are just as bad as each other..

New server? I want to move my char and keep all my stuff and skills..

I would like to see a new one char server.. but I'd also like to see the old one's get an item wipe just because I'm mean nasty horrible crule ugly, smelly, fat, underweight, hairy, bald.. and a tone of other less than good reasons.

:confused:

IceStorm
18-07-04, 10:56
People don't like the idea of a wipe for the same reason they don't like people being able to loot their belt's or con them out of item's.I can't loot belts. I don't drop items when I die. I have very odd characters that are not set up in a cookie-cutter fashion, all with LEs.

Because they've worked so hard for their thing's and skill's and somone's just come along and taken them away.If KK's policy is going to be wiping items when there are major expansions, I might as well stop playing. I've gotten to end-game on my Spy so that I could start and level two other characters and then enjoy WoC skills in BDOY. You're now trying to tell me that I get to have WoC, but not before I replace the core of my items collection. I don't think you realize this - in end-game, those implants and those 120% stat weapons DEFINE your character. My Spy is nothing without his imps. He's built to rely on all his implants. Without his imps, he can barely use a TAR effectively...

everyone's too attached to their things.I pay Reakktor $270/yr to enjoy NC. Little things like balance snafus and drop weirdness is tolerable. Being told I lose all my items with an expansion... well, I might as well play on the Diablo 2 ladders.

It's Neocron 2 in name only so that the publishers and marketing can make a buck. It's still just an expansion to Neocron proper.

Shadow Dancer
18-07-04, 10:57
New server? I want to move my char and keep all my stuff and skills..

And? How would a new server affect you then if you want to keep your stuff?

Opar
18-07-04, 10:59
I agree with Scikar on this one. You should be able to put 10 items into yo' Quickbelt, keep your implants in your body, and the rest of the shit gets wiped (apartments too). Keel the inflation!

Soothsayer
18-07-04, 11:47
I really don't have an opinion about the whole item wipe issue. I just take what is thrown at me, and adapt to the situation. Now with that out of the way....

I envision the transition to BDOY to be in the context of the game's storyline. I couldn't imagine any story that could explain the loss of all the items in my goguardian, my apartments, or even the box I use in the wastelands. Hundreds of york thieves.... not likely. What I do envision is something like what happened to the states in the thirties. We called it the Great Depression. Now that I could see happening. There is no hard currency in the game, it is all in credits. It would be plausible to log in on the new server and find that stockx crashed leaving everyone broke. I can see it now... the long lines at Yo's of people selling their hoards to get enough cred to genrep, zone lines clogged with the hardcore characters trying to lower their uber rank so they can make a buck from a fierce spider, and the tradeskillers... I couldn't guess at what humbling hoops one would have to jump through to get a poke or repair.

Well, I'm not really sure if that is what I think could happen, or what I wouldn't mind seeing happen... :D

-Demon-
18-07-04, 12:07

Ok for the 15 or so accounts you would reactivate how many do you think would leave compared ? I think KK would feel the pitch!

Get rid of kami,spirit mods rare drugs and Zargerus belts...umm since when have people not been allowed those items in fact 3 outta those 4 required a GM to spawn either the item or the mob to get...only one person has the Zargerus belt and he deserves it to be fair.

I'm guessing either you don't have these items or don't care. KK would almost definetly lose my 3 accounts if they did an item wipe, wtf is the point?
Just making more people leave this game as you get new people in...bloody pointless.

Maloch Octavia
18-07-04, 12:07
Here's my idea.

With Reakktor making the port over to the B:DoY server, it works thus:

You can fill your Inventory and Quickbelt with whatever items you want to bring with you.

You have to be able to walk through a corridor, and enter a door at the end. This is to check that you have a moveable Walk speed, and aren't overloaded. (Otherwise Reakktor can just check this off on the database, but it makes it interesting to add this bit on)

So you take: Full imps set, and a good whack of stuff that you want.
Remembering you can only carry what, 100 items anyway? So people can't haul their TP hoarde over in its entirety.

*Shrugs*

I vote heavy wiping action on peoples stores. I have no problems, I'm a Droner. :p

Glok
18-07-04, 12:14
With char migration, any char will at least have their starter apt. So how about you take the char and whatever you can fit in your starter apt?

notneo
18-07-04, 12:18
then you have got the experinced players who help the nibs out all the time who will have no time anymore to help them as they will be on the hunting treadmill again.

anyway if kk implement a better pvp system so you cant go around ganking nibs unless they want to pvp the capped players

1. wont be able to

2. only complete dorks go around ganking complete nibs ,and i dont mean an alt of an enemy i mean a real newbie

spongeb0b
18-07-04, 12:31
Ok so after reading through 3 pages of this.... why is there still no official word posted by someone at a position to do so? why has a mod / dev / gm whoever not posted a reply to this question that obviously alot of people are concerned about? come on kk clue us in :(

MjukisDjur
18-07-04, 12:31
Money/item wipe is perfectly fine imop. Its great that they even will let us migrate our chars instead of just letting everyone start from the beginning. Remember, its neocron 2, not an expansion :P

n3m
18-07-04, 12:35
Well I would like to know now, before I spend alot of cash on parts noone's willing to trade it seems..

givf!! frame and atp of cs on saturn! :(

IceStorm
18-07-04, 12:36
Ok so after reading through 3 pages of this.... why is there still no official word posted by someone at a position to do so? Because they're all shit-faced from partying Saturday night and went to bed about two hours ago?

Remember, its neocron 2, not an expansionThat's their way of getting around the problem of importing old items into the new database.

garyu69
18-07-04, 12:40
I've worked bloody hard to get all my stuff and to have an item whipe i would be extremly pissed off.

I'm all for them having all servers transfered over and then have a brand new server too.

But a whipe = bad and i think a lot of people would be very pissed off.

SorkZmok
18-07-04, 14:08
I'd love to see and item- and moneywipe.
Too many ppl got too much stuff they shouldnt have. Spirit mods could be blueprinted and built, rare drugs could be cloned, duping items and money was going on, just as examples.

El_MUERkO
18-07-04, 14:24
KK are making several new servers, to solve the problems of everyone they could allow people to transfer characters and stuff to some of those servers but not to all of them.

Mark the diffrence in the server selection screen for noobs so they know what they're getting into and everyone lives happily ever after :)

Drexel
18-07-04, 14:43
It would be fucken insane to item wipe.

Ive played for 2 years on this game on 2 accounts & spent thousands of hours to get to where i am now, I have never exploited and i have earnt everything ive got.

I have also got 5 friends hooked on the game, & we all feel the same.

If theres a whipe im not doing it again, simple, i kinda bored with the game as it is, so a wipe is the perfect excuse for me to walk away.

No wipe & i will stay for a few more years coz ive set up all my accounts in prepration of DoY.

Simple, wipe = bye.

Candaman
18-07-04, 14:57
To me hessitancy(sp?) on KK's part would be there plan seeing as if a item wipe is announced can u imagine the flood onto ebay and where ever people can sell ingame stuff b4 the wipe

Mr_Snow
18-07-04, 15:14
I think a decent middle would be to allow people to keep the imps in their head and whatever they can fit in their quickbelt with a complete money appartment and inventory other then imps and quickbelt wipe, alot of people have put alot of time and effort into getting mc5 chips and love their favourite weapons so it allows them to keep them but doesnt put them that much ahead of newbies coming in and wipes the vast majority of duped items and other stuff that shouldnt be in game.

garyu69
18-07-04, 15:18
those who are for an item whipe are you currently playing? And if you are i am assuming you can't be out there hunting at the moment because surely that will be a waste of time if you would like to see an item whipe.

Oath
18-07-04, 15:23
I think a decent middle would be to allow people to keep the imps in their head and whatever they can fit in their quickbelt with a complete money appartment and inventory other then imps and quickbelt wipe, alot of people have put alot of time and effort into getting mc5 chips and love their favourite weapons so it allows them to keep them but doesnt put them that much ahead of newbies coming in and wipes the vast majority of duped items and other stuff that shouldnt be in game.

Didnt read it properly.

Sorry.

Darken
18-07-04, 15:43
@some ppl from beginning of thread

Dildo of Maven and Zargarus belt aint no illegal items their just very rare.

ppl think of it an item wipe would be worst ever, because that would mean we would have all wastes hours and days of our lifetime to collect stuff we will loose again ?
So we spend that time for nothing ?

----> I pay for wasting my time O_o ?

ino
18-07-04, 15:51
Its pretty simpel, there are ppl who want a fresh start give them a server to do that. Because I will not fully cap a monk again.. Its nice to have done it. But it is not at all fun to be forced to be doing it again, case tbh its not that fun you know.

I can live with all my other chars getting whiped/removed whatever but do not fucking dare touch my ppu.

Oath
18-07-04, 16:08
I have every item in game except from MC5's and the illegal ones/uber rares (like the zargerus).

I have 5 Appartments (the big vr ones) full of rare parts.
i have spent just as much time hunting as everyone else, except mostly alone.

I am big enough to put my shit aside and see that it's beneficial. But i concede that there are lots of people that dont want wipes. In this case a server should be made for them. This should be CLEARLY marked so that no lil noob swaggers in and says "Hi " then gets greeted with 100000000000000 rare swirlys.

Candaman
18-07-04, 16:12
Its pretty simpel, there are ppl who want a fresh start give them a server to do that. Because I will not fully cap a monk again.. Its nice to have done it. But it is not at all fun to be forced to be doing it again, case tbh its not that fun you know.

I can live with all my other chars getting whiped/removed whatever but do not fucking dare touch my ppu.

[ edited ]were talking about item wipe per the title of the thread char have already been confirmed of being moved over

Heavyporker
18-07-04, 16:24
Item wipe would just about kick me straight out of Neocron.

That and there's no fucking sense in it. Characters in Neocron will just go on as they were in BDoY, means their damn stuff and homes will be too.

That, and your foam-spewing *bleep bleep bleepity bleep* fail to make any damn distinction between those that earned their stuff fairly, me prime among them, not to mention Fenix that won his Belt of Zargerus fairly, or those that got off their asses and hunted down a Kamikaze Agent with their friends, or those that suffered so very much in the early days to lure out the Scorpion Queen and kill it, etc etc etc.

What I'd love to hear would be for people to fucking wise up and stop asking for total item/money/char wipes.

*I* got my stuff fairly, and I'm not about to give it up for someone's perverted idea of some sort of instanced-dungeon utopia.

Menolak
18-07-04, 16:28

ummm...I understand for the overcapped characters, makes sense, obviously..
But, for example the Kami's? If people were smart enough to hold on to theirs after the event that dropped them, I don't really see why they should lose them. (I've got Kami's and Crescent Tabs on Venus, why should I lose them?)
Same goes for the mods, belts, whatever...
Would you mind explaining your reasoning for this? What do you mean, they shouldn't have these items? Just a question...Do YOU have anything rare? I'd imagine you do..Did you cheat to get it? Probably not, right? Why lose it?
Although it is a good sentiment, I don't really think an item wipe would help. The same friendships/clans/alliances will reform, the vets will run to Mc5 and warbot land to get what they need, and everybody will be re-equipped within a week. It's not like the newbie's will be doing Mc5 anytime soon. I've been playing for a while now, but I'm still a total noob when it comes to Mc5.

BlackwooD
18-07-04, 16:32
If there was an item wipe ...... id rather have my items and nc than my chars. Its easy to level. its not as easy to gain all the things ive put countless hours into obtaining.

Bozz-Von Mel
18-07-04, 16:36
Item wipe or money wipe = 2 accounts cancelled, wasting two years of NC is gonna make me very unhappy. Why should I "not have" the cash and items I worked hard for. I may have 50-60 million credits, but I earned every one selling rare weapons. No AT carriers or any of that BS. I earned the right to be in a position of advantage.

..i..DemonX
18-07-04, 16:41
Noooo, item wipe is baaad O_o Maybe if KK got rid of all the ILLEGAL items, like Dildo of Mavens, Copbot rifles, Belt of Zagerus, Einsteins Ring etc.

Maybe THAT would OK. But too many people have worked too hard to get shit in my opinion.

UNLESS players HAD to choose a couple of DECENT items which KK would delete once NC2 arrived.

Why are those items ILLEGAL? They all was in the game give out by events or by old mission runs! And i not see how those items are bad for the game cuz they are the last realy rare items in that game!

..i..DemonX
18-07-04, 16:46
omg, how about KK slash everyones money up? Add some decimal points to peoples cash amounts.

Like, if runner X has 15,000,000 (15 million), we say, SCREW YOU DUDE, YOU HAXXORED THAT CASH KOSMOFOLOLOROFL. And KK cut his cash, move his decimal points from the end of his cash amount, 2 places to the left.

So 15 million becomes 150,000. So if KK did this to EVERYONE, and EVERY cash amount in the game (including mob cash slashed by 'one decimal point') then the drop in cash wouldn't matter, because everyone else has a (fairly) low amount of cash anyway.

It would mean like we'd be seeing MC5 chips for like 1 mill and stuff. Mass deflation in a can.

hmm if 15 mill become 150k where is the bid deal? If MC5 go for 1 mill then isnt it the same price like now or even more? 10 mill = 100k so 1 mill = 100mill then or? Where is the change on it? I know many ppl with like 18 mill+ but they all worked for it, no cheat, no hax, no Trooper build all the time!

MrChumble
18-07-04, 16:50
There don't seem to be many in favour of a wipe. Have KK even hinted it might happen? Last I heard MJS had explicitly ruled it out. As per the thread title an official response would be nice - perhaps we should rate as five stars to get it noticed?

Although I argued for a wipe, as I made clear I'm not in favour of one. And having thought about it some more this morning I think I'm edging towards being very opposed. I worked damned hard to get my DS :p

renton
18-07-04, 16:56
theres lots of speculation and a few threads but no poll, so what does the comunity realy think, time to vote.

personally i dont want a item wipe but am in favour of a new server so we can all PK each other with junk knives and brass nuckles beta style.

1: Full item wipe. no intentory brought across, simple

2: All inventory, transfer all imps/weps/apps

3: Transfer limit, x ammounts of weps or imps/ all imps qb/ all imps qb inventory.....etc u get what im saying

4: All inventory + new server, same as b4 but with the addition a a fresh server

5: fulll wipe + new server, added for consistency :wtf:

/rents

MrChumble
18-07-04, 16:58
You forgot the poll...

Lexxuk
18-07-04, 16:59
you forgot the "no wipe at all" option

/edit - no you didnt, just phrased it wrong on the poll :p

renton
18-07-04, 16:59
dam man ur fast, was still typing in the poll options :p

MrChumble
18-07-04, 17:00
dam man ur fast, was still typing in the poll options :p

<= Class A forum camper

Edit: Which is the do not wipe option o_O

..i..DemonX
18-07-04, 17:00
People don't like the idea of a wipe for the same reason they don't like people being able to loot their belt's or con them out of item's.

Because they've worked so hard for their thing's and skill's and somone's just come along and taken them away.

everyone's too attached to their things.

Hmm i see some points on u
1) U not have anything realy so u can talk this way
2) U think u are a PvP GOD and beat the hell out of ppl (the belt thingy)
3) U never do PvP run around with LE and all day long u hunt so whipe wont affect that hard cuz u will go hunt so or so

Dont forget there are other ppl in this game and a whipe only realy only will make powergames better and say "normal" players more sick of the game. Cuz when u play NC like 3 to 5hrs a week it will take just ages to get any stuff, on the other side if u play NC like 10 hrs a day u will have new stuff in no time. And i not think that 99% are powergamer!

renton
18-07-04, 17:03
2 would b, transfer all yer shit over, should have put no wipe, heh its late

Maester Seymour
18-07-04, 17:08
All invent, all items/apps/weapons etc (no wipe) transfered over to the new servers, but with a new server for the people that actually want a full wipe.

..i..DemonX
18-07-04, 17:15
Item wipe or money wipe = 2 accounts cancelled, wasting two years of NC is gonna make me very unhappy. Why should I "not have" the cash and items I worked hard for. I may have 50-60 million credits, but I earned every one selling rare weapons. No AT carriers or any of that BS. I earned the right to be in a position of advantage.

Tbh i think that as well, i would Quit and never buy anything from KK again. And i not think that i would be alone with this!

So i think its said enuff in here! Lets stop talking shit Cannings was just ask for a official word on it. This thread should not be maked for our bitching :)

renton
18-07-04, 17:15
the main thing i want to know is can u move players from any server to any new server. Ie can i take one char from urnis,saturn and pluto and place em all on the same NC 2 server?

dont think ill get an offical responce to that till doy is realesed and im importing the chars :eek:

Prankster26193
18-07-04, 17:22
New server, we need everyone to start at the newbie level. This is Neocron 2. Making it a totally new game.

Menolak
18-07-04, 17:23
Ummm..what's the Dildo of Mavens? (Do I really wanna know what it does?)

..i..DemonX
18-07-04, 17:26
Ummm..what's the Dildo of Mavens? (Do I really wanna know what it does?)

Its a Flashlight with new name, nothing more! Just a "rare" Flashlight :cool:

Benjie
18-07-04, 17:31
I don't personally want one because I don't want to loose all my stuff, but yes, an item wipe is needed.

Otherwise you can say goodbye to your newbie playerbase longevity.
The economy is terrible for new players.

For example, two days ago I tipped someone 1 million to repair and poke in my marine. Thats not my fault, that just means that there is too much money floating around. Meaning the econamy is fucked.
The only sollution to this obvious problem is an item and cash wipe.

I've experienced it in mmorpg's before. Everybody complains at first, but in the end you get a fresh start, no lag spikes, a fixed econamy, and it's completely fair because it happens to everyone.

Heavyporker
18-07-04, 17:42
You people seem to forget....

there's fucking nothing stopping you from hitting each other with brassknuckles and junkknives in the first place!

Morons.

Benjie
18-07-04, 17:46
You people seem to forget....

there's fucking nothing stopping you from hitting each other with brassknuckles and junkknives in the first place!

Morons.
Uh, I think you missed thie bigger picture Heavyporker.

Marx
18-07-04, 17:47
I don't personally want one because I don't want to loose all my stuff, but yes, an item wipe is needed.No, an item wipe is not needed.

What is needed is cash sinks, items sinks, better player drop rules.

If you bring in those, things would eventually correct themselves and be more player-friendly...

And if those aren't brought in, the wipe will be fucking pointless because it will be exactly how it is now in a matter of months.

Nidhogg
18-07-04, 17:52
Thread merged with poll intact.

N

Lexxuk
18-07-04, 17:58
my 2p's worth. a item wipe on its own, would be a bad idea, there would still be some people out there with 18million credits, able to rush to the armour store and get their Inq 3/4 armour's + shop bought imps etc.. so would have a huge advantage over people who have not got the funds and are having to make do with a low level store bought weapon fighting 50/50 mobs for 1k a time before they can get real money to rush out and buy the armour to get the high level mobs.

And that is just with the tanks, pe's and spies. Bring out an APU with lots of money, he/she can afford shop made spells, and can afford to get them researched/constructed by a rich tradeskiller who could afford the tl150 tools, so again, a huge advantage over players without much money who will have to hope or beg for some.

Remove the items AND the money, and you have the problem of hundreds of people with 1200 credits storming the sewers to get enough money to buy a crap weapon to kill more low level stuff to work up in the levels to go out and spend several weeks hunting mobs to try to get tech parts to create.. wait, no, that wouldnt work, would it? Anyone see that one coming?

Tradeskillers... there wouldnt be any! You wouldnt have researchers with the money for a TL150 tool, or cst with 150 tool, and no sensible way of getting upto enough money to get a TL150 tool to make the high level weapons that are needed to go out and make money off high level mobs to get the tech parts which then cant be researched cause no one can afford the tool.

Which leaves only 2 possible options, no wipe, or total deletion to start from scratch, there couldnt be any inbetween as it would seriously disadvantage either some people/classes or the entire game balance.

One option "could" be to delete all money from every char, and delete every clan to lose the hundreds of millions stored there, but give every char that moves over to DOY 2Million NC, which should be enough for armour, weapons, tools and such to begin the game from a better angle.

I'm for a no wipe personally, but then, i dont really want to have to spend 2 or 3 weeks tryin to get my PPU decent spells followed by a week or so to get my PPU decent chips followed by a week or two so i can get a DS back.

That and I'd miss my pain easer

..i..DemonX
18-07-04, 18:03
I don't personally want one because I don't want to loose all my stuff, but yes, an item wipe is needed.

For example, two days ago I tipped someone 1 million to repair and poke in my marine. Thats not my fault, that just means that there is too much money floating around. Meaning the econamy is fucked.

I've experienced it in mmorpg's before. Everybody complains at first, but in the end you get a fresh start, no lag spikes, a fixed econamy, and it's completely fair because it happens to everyone.

The Economy is fucked when u tip 1 mill for a rep/poke?! Hu? U make the Economy or what? There is absolutly nothing fucked atm (well not on Pluto, for others no clue). I can buy parts what i need for like 100 - 500k (no mc5), poker / repper / whatever are happy with 1 - 10k tips. Even see them work for free lastly. So i realy not see the point!
And i think all will welcome any real newbs warm with dozens off free stuff and other presents / helps!

This wont happen if all busy around to get new stuff together and got nothing to give away.
If do a money and item whipe u can just delete all and start complete new and loose many many old ppl.

Crono
18-07-04, 18:17
No point in deleating everything. If you want to correct the economy, deleate all money/apts but leave played equiped items (imps/armor/qb)

So their char is play worthy right out of the box, and give money based on llv, like if they have any skills 80 or above (that high would have to be one of your main skills) you get like 500-1m nc, and lower lvls get it according, so you have enough for tips/ammo/stims/med kits.

But stockpiles of things would be gone, and you would still need new items eventually. having people have to buy all new rare weapons/implants isnt gonna help the economy, that stuff u usually get/trade for yourself anyways.

This way u can take your imps/weapons/tools (up to a certian amount, only what u can wear and the 10 QB slots) Andeconomy is fixed.

Anyone against that but is for a full money wipe doesnt have the economy in intrest, and its of a more selfish nature for whatever non disclosed reason he has. Because bringing the basic items like that over will help the economy in that higher almost caped players arent out grinding away mobs they shouldnt be doing at that lvl. can u imagine the hunting grounds or even in a weeks time, what MC5 will be like? It would be the ingame equivalant of Hell, would be one big Over Damage fest. And there would be no tradeskillers pimping his skills. With your basic equiped gear, they WILL be there, to try to rebuild some of their money, but the economy will be of a state where tips wont be insane.

Having 1 new fresh start server... im against that, there is no point, it will draw some noobs? shure almost all of them leaving the other servers like pluto. Great, i got my server with some stuff transfered over, now i can sit in the game world alone but with my stuf. id almost be forced by a will to play with others to leave my old char behind and make a new one there.
The game will slowly draw in new people, and the vets will be within 10 lvls of caped in a week, so saying its for the noobs and not for a hidden desire to not catch up with the rest of the others is almost a compleate lie.

-Crono

tiikeri
18-07-04, 18:18
FULL ITAM HOOOVER YEEES TO ME :)
and a new server ofc :)

Lexxuk
18-07-04, 18:22
Delete all money, delete all clans, let the players move over with only what they are carrying and give them 150k each. Players could then decide what they want to take over to NC2 and stick it in their quickbelts, but they cant carry too much. You'd keep your imps, armour, weapons, rare implants and stuff like that, but lose apartments of rare parts, tons of stuff you dont actually use but have never been bothered to clean out, but you would be combat ready and able or tradeskill ready and able, but the money wont be there anymore, the rare parts would need to be hunted again, economy would be ok, and, kaboom, all set? bad idea though :p

-Demon-
18-07-04, 18:26

I think new players would gain alot from us old players..I got stacks of old imps/armor and weps that go out to ppl if they need...I hardly ever charge, you really think I'm going to give two monkeys if I'm in the same boat? I don't think so I think it effects noobs in other ways.

I can't comment on the mill tip but jeez I'm guessing Saturn? Pluto is quite sound apart from the odd crazy deal usually mc5 swaps which you can sorta understand. I progressed quite well through the weapons anyway by hunting wbs etc so gained techs so I could trade anyway..yes they are new but isn't everyone? Nothing is going to really change people that know the game are going to rush to the same old spots the new guys are stood around p1 wondering where the hell is everyone :)

Also as I already stated I have 3 accounts thats a hell of a lot of my money and effort to get the weapons and items only to be told sorry we are wiping them all...its like saying to a guy whos finished their exams sorry we made this new grading system you will have to start studying again from scratch sorry!

You also mention lag spikes..I assume from the database load? But that should be ok surely as 1) its a new DB 2) Only people upgraded and active in the last 3 months before BDOY will be pulled over to the new servers.

Phew...

jernau
18-07-04, 18:38
If there is ANY kind of wipe and I'll quit and I seriously doubt any of the people I know who are waiting for BDOY to return would do so.

I'm all for a new server into which old chars cannot be transfered but that's a different question.

From what KK have said the server-transfer is fairly flexible so they can just mark one as "non-transfer" and people can go there if they want a clean start. Personally I don't see any point unless that server also has a different rule-set because otherwise all the things some people complain about now will be back on there in a month at the most.

/edit - I'm not too clear on the poll options - does option 2 mean "keep all inventory" as in "don't fuck with my stuff"? Also what does the "new server" part mean?

ezza
18-07-04, 18:43
ya the poll confused me.

i have 3 accounts that will be cancelled if i cant take my stuff.

i have built up decent supply of tank weapons, the only char i have fully kitted out, and it took me a long time to get that.

anyway its not like removing items will put us on a even footing with noobs, i mean we still got 500+ health without weapons i could still out punch 3 or 4 noobs no sweat.

so just let me keep all my shit and you can keep my continued custom.

tiikeri
18-07-04, 18:54
pfft.. its only items.. i dont care about my mc5 chips etc.. + the ones i gave to ppl. Yes i spend time to get em, but still i wouldn't mind.

ezza
18-07-04, 18:56
nevermind

tiikeri
18-07-04, 18:58
It's not the same thing if only one does it. If all then it really counts.

Shadow Dancer
18-07-04, 19:01
No, an item wipe is not needed.

What is needed is cash sinks, items sinks, better player drop rules.

If you bring in those, things would eventually correct themselves and be more player-friendly...

And if those aren't brought in, the wipe will be fucking pointless because it will be exactly how it is now in a matter of months.

Marx>all

jernau
18-07-04, 19:06
Yup indeedy - what Marx said.

Even if they do all that though I still want to keep all the stuff I earnt.

renton
18-07-04, 19:10
/edit - I'm not too clear on the poll options - does option 2 mean "keep all inventory" as in "don't fuck with my stuff"? Also what does the "new server" part mean?[/QUOTE]

k my fault, should have worded it better, but b4 the threads where mearged i gave a full account of what the options where but there lost some where in the thread now

option 2 should read all inventory transferd (to new server)

new server means that we get a completley new server (ie neptune) where chars cannot b trasnferd over to, ie a fresh srever where no one has any stuff!!!1111!!1111!1

sorry, ps niddy can u change option 2 to all inventory transferd over or somthing to the same accord TA111111

/rents

Shadow Dancer
18-07-04, 19:13
Wiping items is sure a nice way of rewarding all those loyal players who stuck by the game.

ezza
18-07-04, 19:16
Wiping items is sure a nice way of rewarding all those loyal players who stuck by the game.
haha rewarding loyal players, thats a good one :lol:

Oath
So the overall sentiment is:

Open a new server where you can start fresh, leave all items, all money, all clans, everything intact on the others.

I don't agree, but it's not down soley to me is it :p

Marx
Wiping items is sure a nice way of rewarding all those loyal players who stuck by the game.More like fuck 'em in the ass and toss 'em back at the starting line. I wouldn't be suprised with that sort of reward though.

:lol:

Now the person who managed to scrape everything together, who fought against the adversity of the large clan atmosphere will have nothing... And will have to start the long process again, while the large clans will do what they always do and get to the top right quick.

HEY GUYS< WHAT A WELL THOUGHT OUT PLAN. AM I RITE?

tiikeri
18-07-04, 19:17
but that would clear the game a bit.. :) many wankers would prolly leave because off full wipe.

Tho i would like a new server where you couldn't bring stuff over.

40$Poser
18-07-04, 19:17
How does you losing your precious toys = no storyline?

KK knows damn well what's up, but they lack to tools and manpower to do anything about it. And don't put shit in quotes that no one's said.

Point is, playing the game is fun. Leveling is fun. Doing epics is fun. Hunting for parts to make new rares is fun. If those things aren't fun for you, that's a sign of two things:

1. You'll be one of the people who tires of DoY in a week and turns to ganking nibs for fun, and...

2. You should probably start looking for a new game to play, since you're not enjoying this one anymore.

spirit mods, kami chips were all part of storylines in neocron, did you forget?

and as for the 2 points, which are bullshit to say the least...

1. I don't gank nibs, I actually have something called I see no point in wasting low level players. Doesn't prove anything.

2. I play neocron more than any other game. So don't tell me I'm not enjoying this game.

Really, you should think before you post and attempt to tell me. What I think about neocron and what I do. You really do make an ass out of yourself by doing such a thing. Leveling is fun yes, but I've done it. I've been to mc5, got my dimension splitter fair and square. Built up all my hybrid's spells. And you are asking for a item wipe for what reason?

I didn't even alter your quote. You said it. People that have things they shouldn't have. I'll say it again, if you wish to make claims like that, why not report these people. If you don't you're not helping anyone out. Nor do you probably have any evidence whatsoever of people having things illegally. Really now, please do make an ass of yourself more if you want to not read what people post and try to understand what people are saying.

I could be down for a money wipe as that might make money mean something, but people have been playing this game for a while now. Just to have all the collecting and hard work people have put into stocking their characters go out the window. What to you say to the guy who might not have much money, had his 1st cursed soul built, 5 slots... 'sorry I think there should be an item wipe because new players might consider it unfair'

We don't item wipe when people start new accounts now do we? Alright then.

jernau
18-07-04, 19:20
So the overall sentiment is:

Open a new server where you can start fresh, leave all items, all money, all clans, everything intact on the others.

I don't agree, but it's not down soley to me is it :p
That seems ideal to me and everyone gets what they want that way.

Why do you object?

Crono
18-07-04, 19:22
Because it will be leave all other servers like pluto, and the new server will ahve all the new blood. they will think they are on a more fair footing with everyone else, which is a lie because in a week all the vets will be close to caped.

Most wanting this dont want it for the noobs, they want it because they most likley leaft the game for a bit and want another way to become ontop of others ;P

There is 0 point in making a server like that when its perdiciment will become that of any other server realitivly shortly, they need to think of a way to fix the problem, either by a partial stockpile wipe, or by huge moneysinks of non mission critical items. It is just a server so slightly newer players can become ontop first, which gets some people off for some reason :D

-Crono

Oath
18-07-04, 19:26
That seems ideal to me and everyone gets what they want that way.

Why do you object?

Hey I'm happy to go with this, i can see points for and against it, i side more to the pro wipe but thats just personal preference.

Personally i want everyone to be on an equal par when we get to play, although people with knowledge of the game will obviously get ahead faster, that's inevitable, but more than this i think it's the last chance reakktor are gonna have to get rid of duped items, cash etc.

But as i said, I'm happy either way ;)

If there is a 'fresh' server made I'll be going there :p if not then i still win ;)

Inchenzo
18-07-04, 19:30
it's pointless to have a server wipe, first off the game would be killed for alot of people who worked 2 years for their stuff.
Second, if there would be a wipe, the people who know the game will have all their stuff again in NO-TIME, so it still wouldn't be fair to new players. Just keep it as it is,.. there's nothing wrong with the game as it is (and that includes the economy on saturn).

jernau
18-07-04, 19:36
Because it will be leave all other servers like pluto, and the new server will ahve all the new blood. they will think they are on a more fair footing with everyone else, which is a lie because in a week all the vets will be close to caped.

Most wanting this dont want it for the noobs, they want it because they most likley leaft the game for a bit and want another way to become ontop of others ;P

There is 0 point in making a server like that when its perdiciment will become that of any other server realitivly shortly, they need to think of a way to fix the problem, either by a partial stockpile wipe, or by huge moneysinks of non mission critical items. It is just a server so slightly newer players can become ontop first, which gets some people off for some reason :D

-CronoNC sold on word-of-mouth. Based on the marketing to date so will NC2.

Anyone I talk into playing will most likely come to the server I'm on so I can help them out.

/edit @oath - I'd play the new clean server only if it had a new ruleset. If rare parts continue to fall like rainwater, MC5 is still a campathon, selling to NPCs is still a cash-cow and PPU-driven levelling is still so fast then it'll be the same as the other servers in a month or two except the casual gamers will be 100x worse off.

tiikeri
18-07-04, 19:38
Nothing wrong? duped items, cash etc? And cause you all say "it will be the same in short time". so what.. then it will be, without dupes.

IMO the best solution would be the new server, and just to give a pinch to all packrats and greedy ppl who don't want to get "TEH WIPE"... i hope they pwn j00 allll and wipe alllllllll... buhahahahaha... or something..

SD: :'(

Oath
18-07-04, 19:38
or by huge moneysinks of non mission critical items.

I think i remember reading somewhere that the apartment customization was going to be 'expensive'

May be a different game though...been a lot lately.

jernau
18-07-04, 19:42
Yeah that's true Oath - I hope that's only the first of many cash-sinks.

btw - edit above.

Oath
18-07-04, 19:44
Yeah that's true Oath - I hope that's only the first of many cash-sinks.

btw - edit above.

Agree @ your edit @ above @ o_O

Anyway, we shall see when we get NC2 retail :)

*hopes*

amfest
18-07-04, 19:49
Heh one clean server the rest items transferred. I can see it now. You'll always have some fool(s) who will come complaining cause they clicked too fast and/or selected the wrong server and lost all their items :D

I agree with it.

Crono
18-07-04, 19:50
Nothing wrong? duped items, cash etc? And cause you all say "it will be the same in short time". so what.. then it will be, without dupes.

IMO the best solution would be the new server, and just to give a pinch to all packrats and greedy ppl who don't want to get "TEH WIPE"... i hope they pwn j00 allll and wipe alllllllll... buhahahahaha... or something..

SD: :'(

Yea, gotta hate all those greedy people who have payed and played for 2 years to have it all pretty much for nothing. Gotta hate such greed like that right? I mean from the playtime we got the benefit of hunting all those fun mobs over and over and over hundreds of times, that alone to me is payment enough for the year or 2 i have been paying/playing. who needs material things.

If you diddnt see the scarcasam u need help ;P

But a new server and new ruleset? Making 1 new "Elite" server? screw that :D

everyone who wants to play on a server where their characters dont feel second rate in comparasion would be almost forced to play there.

i dont care what anyone has to say about this, it would detract from all other servers, making them "Neocron, Easy mode" and the new one "Neocron, experianced mode"

the best soloution is the partial wipe, keeping your equiped items, and deleating the rest. that way you can still jump right into the new content (besids the engine guys, and the new city, almost all the new content is for caped players) with their ideal setup, and thats all they have as a base.

-Crono

jernau
18-07-04, 19:53
Without a new ruleset a new server is pointless at best.

Any forced wipe is commercial suicide. KK rely far too heavily on us to sell their game to drive off the majority of the player-base.

tiikeri
18-07-04, 19:59
But is there any challenge in the game after u have 100 of each Mc5:s? And 10x5 slotted CS etcetcetc... wheres the fun anymore? peekaying /10 non-led at aggies? whoppee..

What's left when you have all this 10 fully capped fully geared chars? only peekaying and opwars.

I think many ppl would really enjoy playing again, when there would be some challenge. Like how did you feel when u got ur first uber weapon? I bet it was nice feeling.. but did you have that when you had your 10th Dimension Splitter - i doubt.

IMO - the game is not just getting uber and then destroying everything that opposes you. I had much more fun when my tank wasn't purely capped.. or my apu.. when i was mid lvl.. the nice *BLINGGGGG* what you hear..lvling.. that's what keeps me in game (+ the great CP atmosphere), even with all these bugs and FREs and asshat ppl.

Crono
18-07-04, 20:01
I was almost 100% shure there was new content/weapons aimed at the higher lvld WoC lvled people?

-Crono

Shadow Dancer
18-07-04, 20:04
But is there any challenge in the game after u have 100 of each Mc5:s? And 10x5 slotted CS etcetcetc... wheres the fun anymore? peekaying /10 non-led at aggies? whoppee..

What's left when you have all this 10 fully capped fully geared chars? only peekaying and opwars.

PVP. Alot of people play for the pvp and it's very fun. That's what I love most about this game. The only thing that detracts from pvp is low population, but not the actual pvp itself.

I think many ppl would really enjoy playing again, when there would be some challenge. Like how did you feel when u got ur first uber weapon? I bet it was nice feeling.. but did you have that when you had your 10th Dimension Splitter - i doubt.

If THAT is the reason for the wipe, then why can't those people just start over? Why does everyone have to be wiped along with them?

IMO - the game is not just getting uber and then destroying everything that opposes you. I had much more fun when my tank wasn't purely capped.. or my apu.. when i was mid lvl.. the nice *BLINGGGGG* what you hear..lvling.. that's what keeps me in game (+ the great CP atmosphere), even with all these bugs and FREs and asshat ppl.

You are not everyone. Not everyone has fun the same way. If you love leveling so much, nothing is stopping YOU from doing it.

I was almost 100% shure there was new content/weapons aimed at the higher lvld WoC lvled people?

-Crono

Exactly.

HAPDSHAPOUHSDOAS)D)&$($&(YADU

tiikeri
18-07-04, 20:19
SD read: IMO :) Not saying that me = all.

And yea, WoC, and some new weapons.. then what? back to the same it used to be. PK and PvP.

Not like i'm saying that PvP sucks. It's fun. Its fun to make PKing runs with some point in it. Like raid Cycrow if theres some BDs lvling. Or MB to get some action. Or like when we still were crahn.. we tried to raid TH, but it was pointless because of those uber turrets :) But we had a lot of fun trying it. But noobpking, or the bitching on trade-chan. Doesn't fit to my head.

And for the wipe.. its not a "must thing" for me either, but i'm still voting for it to clear up the economy.And i'm willing to lose all my items just to do that, even tho like said - it will be the same again shortly. yea well same and same.. without duped money which i think is one reason that on saturn money = shit. It doesn't mean anything.

I think many ppl has got me wrong here :) and i think partially its because of my bad english, and the lack of certain vocabulary so i have difficulties to express myself.

Yes, new server where no one can bring anything with em for me.

Bozz-Von Mel
18-07-04, 20:58
I wish we would get an "Official Word". That way if there is a wipe, I can cancel my accounts right now and quit wasting my money.

Oath
18-07-04, 21:07
Edited.

Not who i am.

Crono
18-07-04, 21:13
If you fire someone, you wait till the day to tell him, because if u tell him early he wont bother working hard if at all till the day.

This isnt looking to bright >< ;P

-Crono

..i..DemonX
18-07-04, 21:55
And yea, WoC, and some new weapons.. then what? back to the same it used to be. PK and PvP.

Uh? Its cuz u may have fun go level 1 Yeahr again to get all capped chars (ok ok i know all other then Monks wont need that long :) ) its cool then leave all ur stuff in NC1 delete it may and start totaly new at DOY.
I wont enjoy it to go out overall cap a Monk again!
I wont enjoy go out all Day with a E-Beam (shitty one cuz no conster got high enuff tool to make me one) hunt rares more more every day to get sometime a chance to make a new spell (it would be shitty to make cuz well Conster / Resser still poor and so nobody realy can ress or even build my stuff).
Yeah sounds like a lott fun!

:mad:

hivemind
18-07-04, 22:11
Ok for the 15 or so accounts you would reactivate how many do you think would leave compared ? I think KK would feel the pitch!
Quite frankly, there's not enough people left playing to care. You really think they'd make an impact? Please. Look at the servercounts then say that with a straight face.

Get rid of kami,spirit mods rare drugs and Zargerus belts...umm since when have people not been allowed those items in fact 3 outta those 4 required a GM to spawn either the item or the mob to get...only one person has the Zargerus belt and he deserves it to be fair.
Wrong pal. There's a bunch of all that stuff around, including the belt. Just because you don't know doesn't mean it isn't so. Ignorance is bliss I guess...

I'm guessing either you don't have these items or don't care. KK would almost definetly lose my 3 accounts if they did an item wipe, wtf is the point?
I have a LOT of stuff, and I have it on every server. But I can see past my own selfishness and greed for VIRTUAL ITEMS to what's good for the game.

To me hessitancy(sp?) on KK's part would be there plan seeing as if a item wipe is announced can u imagine the flood onto ebay and where ever people can sell ingame stuff b4 the wipe
To be honest, I think this is why a lot of long time players are concerned about this. There's a bunch of you who see dollar signs thinking you're gonna get rich selling all your (in some cases) ill-gotten gains on eBay when (if) the game gets big again, and you're pissed off thinking it'll all get wiped.

jernau
18-07-04, 22:21
Wrong pal. There's a bunch of all that stuff around, including the belt. Just because you don't know doesn't mean it isn't so. Ignorance is bliss I guess...
When the belt was stolen a few months back the thief was found by tracing the belt precisely because it's unique.

-Demon-
18-07-04, 22:42
When the belt was stolen a few months back the thief was found by tracing the belt precisely because it's unique.

Very true...its very easy to pick up the belt in the database I believe..as the only person should have it is Fenix.

Quite simple really.

Quite frankly, there's not enough people left playing to care. You really think they'd make an impact? Please. Look at the servercounts then say that with a straight face.

I can say it with a perfectly straight face, how many people do you think are still paying just to keep and make sure their items/chars are there for DoY, if this wasn't the case then I think alot would cancel and wait or just leave altogether thats why..you can't just take into account of the popluations as thats a untrue measure I would say.

I have a LOT of stuff, and I have it on every server. But I can see past my own selfishness and greed for VIRTUAL ITEMS to what's good for the game.

Good for you..but I don't think I'm greedy or selfish the basic fact is I dont have the time anymore to gain items for 3 nearly capped chars that I've working bloody hard for over god knows how many months...I wish I had your sort of time and money to watch KK delete all my work and still call it good news.

n3m
18-07-04, 22:48
I say whipe the items from people who support an item whipe.. :)

Darken
18-07-04, 22:53
A main part of Neocron is collecting and hunting.
PPL spend ours of hunting,building,collecting and trading.

If you wipe the items, it means they have just spend hours of their life for nothing.

That cant be right.

J. Folsom
18-07-04, 22:55
Unless large changes are made to the system, an item wipe would be rather futile. I do not support wipes in general, they're the wrong way of going around fixing things, and should only be used as a final resort. In our case, a wipe is not particularly necesarry, Neocron's economy is just largely material based now, as opposed to cash based, that's how things are, and usually how they grow out to be on any MMO in which there is a limit to the cash you can carry.

On the other hand the addition of player-run vendors should mean that items get monetary values once more, since an item can not be sold for more than 20 million. And there'll always be people who try to get the prices down with these type of systems, so I expect it will work itself out.

I do agree that the possibility of adding an extra new server which does not allow any "old" characters to be transferred to it should be considered, but that should depend on how large the influx of players is when BDoY goes retail.

LTA
18-07-04, 23:13
So because some people exploited and got away with it the people who spent hours upon hours collecting/trading their stuff fair n square have to suffer YET again.
It wasn't my fault someone found a way to dodge the system, i didn't take part in duping so why should I suffer? Catch those that are doing it, ban them don't chase us innocents around punishing us with the remarks "Blame the h4x0r5" we can blame them all day it won't change a f'in thing, they will have all there stuff, they can even do it all over again and exploit...
I have had to spend countless weeks in mc5 getting my imps because of these exploiters, i have to chore away at various grinds because o exploiters, woo i blame them and nothing feels different, these should be being prevented or db tracked not making those who play by the TOS be punished.

As for the new server, some people have multiple accounts with which they will set a brt/cst/res mule system and get rich quick and slowly rescrew the economy.

Leveling isn't fun for me anymore, the epics aren't exactly epic and i have done most of them, just a minor thing now running the pp then the bio etc add the anti city ones then bleh
I restarted on Venus, leveled a whole bunch of chars, rerolled and leveled others, i rp, pvp etc, a fresh server is about the only part i agree with, item wipes shouldn't be done, if you want a clean slate fine start on a clean server, maybe have your itemless char ported to, but then that would be significantly unfair as you'd be rare hunting instantly or nib ganking with no probs.
So a brand spanking new server then what we have no...

hivemind
18-07-04, 23:52
Uh huh. And what you don't know is that the same search also turned up two other belts, both well-used (under /100 durability left).

Food for thought.

[edit] Just loked at the poll again, it's a pity there's no "Leave everything alone" option. Kind of biased without it.

Lexxuk
19-07-04, 00:25
have KK still not given an answer yet? I mean, we dont know if we should stop collecting stuff/money or whatnot, and I for one would be rather pissed if it turned out KK didnt tell us at the earliest opportunity - the silence is deafening

40$Poser
19-07-04, 02:20
Uh huh. And what you don't know is that the same search also turned up two other belts, both well-used (under /100 durability left).

Food for thought.

[edit] Just loked at the poll again, it's a pity there's no "Leave everything alone" option. Kind of biased without it.

they found 2 other belts besides the stolen one? ok, congrats. Those people have them legally? if so you fail to prove any point. If they were illegal, obviously KK disposed of them. Anything else you have to say?

..i..DemonX
19-07-04, 02:24
have KK still not given an answer yet? I mean, we dont know if we should stop collecting stuff/money or whatnot, and I for one would be rather pissed if it turned out KK didnt tell us at the earliest opportunity - the silence is deafening

True i mean we got 10 pages now and still nobody said a offical word about it! :mad:
Hello LeadMods, LeadGM's, Devteam or whoever can tell us all about pls be nice to us all and let us know if we can go out drop around rares to have 44 days fun of them or if we can go on with colloect stuff!
Ty vm!

IceStorm
19-07-04, 02:40
Hello LeadMods, LeadGM's, Devteam or whoever can tell us all about pls be nice to us all and let us know if we can go out drop around rares to have 44 days fun of them or if we can go on with colloect stuff!
You're not going to get an answer until Monday around 5pm CET at the earliest. CoDi's probably driving the porcelain bus, MJS is probably sleeping under a lampshade hat, and the artists probably all have the munchies. :-)

It's SUNDAY. Why would KK give you an answer before Tuesday, at the earliest?

Oath
19-07-04, 02:56
I'm still awake....

I wish i could sleep :eek: :wtf:

Celt
19-07-04, 03:00
I like quickbelt + imps in head.

10 rare items + full setof imps.

No cash

IceStorm
19-07-04, 03:04
I like quickbelt + imps in head.

10 rare items + full setof imps.Thanks for kicking every researcher in the teeth. Do you know how long it takes to build up a BP archive?

I swear most of you pushing for a wipe must not have played tradeskill-centric characters for an exteneded period of time...

[TgR]KILLER
19-07-04, 03:04
thread xxxx on the same subject. still no.. if you want the reason go find it in another topic. aint gonna spend every so few nights typing all the same stuff agian

Candaman
19-07-04, 03:05
Still no official word sigh same old same old speculation is fine and u can vote and moan for or against but at the end of the day KK will have already made up thier mind about it so its pretty much useless arguing

Celt
19-07-04, 03:06
Thanks for kicking every researcher in the teeth. Do you know how long it takes to build up a BP archive?

I swear most of you pushing for a wipe must not have played tradeskill-centric characters for an exteneded period of time...I've had capped researchers on two servers, capped barter(levelled without ppu) on uranus.

IceStorm
19-07-04, 03:17
I've had capped researchers on two servers, capped barter(levelled without ppu) on uranus.I didn't ask if you had characters that could tradeskill, I asked if wipers had played tradeskill-centric characters for an extended period of time.

My main is from day one on Pluto. From day one he's been a researcher/constructor/rifle Spy. All three on one character. I've been doing bps and constructing imps for 20-odd months. I spent considerable time building up a BP collection, with significant chunks of those items being hard to find at various times due to KK's loot table shenanigans.

Having a tradeskill gimp and PLAYING a tradeskill-centric character are two different things.

Celt
19-07-04, 03:23
I didn't ask if you had characters that could tradeskill, I asked if wipers had played tradeskill-centric characters for an extended period of time.

My main is from day one on Pluto. From day one he's been a researcher/constructor/rifle Spy. All three on one character. I've been doing bps and constructing imps for 20-odd months. I spent considerable time building up a BP collection, with significant chunks of those items being hard to find at various times due to KK's loot table shenanigans.

Having a tradeskill gimp and PLAYING a tradeskill-centric character are two different things.Indeed, but since I played venus when it was a 1 char slot and my character on account 1 was resser, and account 2 was constructer, I think you should have a cup of STFU.

IceStorm
19-07-04, 03:29
but since I played venus when it was a 1 char slot and my character on account 1 was resser, and account 2 was constructer, I think you should have a cup of STFU.Why? You've provided no proof you did anything more than stand around and service others. You're a tradeskill gimp/prostitute essentially. You could be replaced with an NPC and no one would care.

There are some of us, on the other hand, who maintain extensive archives of BPable/buildable items. Extensive meaning multiple level 3 apartments filled with BPs for the sole purpose of providing those items when people come looking (level 2 Psi implants are a huge market) or when KK decides to accidentally remove them from the drop pools (mendicant/lazar weapons). 10 QB slots don't cover the hundreds, if not thousands, of BPs that a collection can contain.

Celt
19-07-04, 03:35
Why? You've provided no proof you did anything more than stand around and service others. You're a tradeskill gimp/prostitute essentially. You could be replaced with an NPC and no one would care.

There are some of us, on the other hand, who maintain extensive archives of BPable/buildable items. Extensive meaning multiple level 3 apartments filled with BPs for the sole purpose of providing those items when people come looking (level 2 Psi implants are a huge market) or when KK decides to accidentally remove them from the drop pools (mendicant/lazar weapons). 10 QB slots don't cover the hundreds, if not thousands, of BPs that a collection can contain.I have -> doy raygun cannon, raygun pistol and raygun rifle bp's
have mendicant SMG/rifle bp's since before they were clonable
junk knife bp before they were clonable

every level 1 and 2 imp in game in an appartment so I can bp it when needed(why keep a bp library when you can have the originals?)

tech parts for experimental heart 2 and smart cybereye 4 before they dropped
God knows what else(a full set of blank techparts as well)

I mean, having a p3 aptm with bp's means fuck all, I could do that in 48 hours starting from scratch.

IceStorm
19-07-04, 03:40
(why keep a bp library when you can have the originals?)Because Reakktor has a habit of botching the ability to make BPs from originals from time to time.
having a p3 aptm with bp's means fuck allNot one, multiple.
I could do that in 48 hours starting from scratch.Not if they don't drop/aren't in stores, and if you think KK's gonna get drops and store inventory right from day one, I've got a bridge to sell you...

Celt
19-07-04, 03:41
Because Reakktor has a habit of botching the ability to make BPs from originals from time to time.Not if they don't drop, and if you think KK's gonna get drops right from day one, I've got a bridge to sell you...If they dont drop, YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BPS FOR THEM.

Thats part of the reason people are asking for a wipe.

IceStorm
19-07-04, 03:46
If they dont drop, YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BPS FOR THEM.No, it means that KK screwed up the drops. Having a hole in the Assault Rifle lineup for a few months was a MISTAKE, not intentional. Having no mendicants was apparently a mistake as they re-added them as recyclable items. Having VHC2 not buildable was a mistake. Having Advanced and regular bone enforcements botched was a mistake.
Thats part of the reason people are asking for a wipe.Why, so I can't have access to a TL30 assault rifle and level 2 implants from day one? So I can't use my level 3 implants? So I have to hope and pray that KK allows SF/SS parts to drop?

Give me a break. If you don't know by now that KK regularly botches drops and screws up other buildable/BPable items, you haven't been playing long enough or you haven't been listening to Trade-NC.

Celt
19-07-04, 03:48
No, it means that KK screwed up the drops. Having a hole in the Assault Rifle lineup for a few months was a MISTAKE, not intentional. Having no mendicants was apparently a mistake as they re-added them as recyclable items. Having VHC2 not buildable was a mistake. Having Advanced and regular bone enforcements botched was a mistake.Why, so I can't have access to a TL30 assault rifle and level 2 implants from day one? So I can't use my level 3 implants? So I have to hope and pray that KK allows SF/SS parts to drop?

Give me a break. If you don't know by now that KK regularly botches drops and screws up other buildable/BPable items, you haven't been playing long enough or you haven't been listening to Trade-NC.how about level 3 imps not dropping for 4 months at the end of 2002/start of 2003?

LTA
19-07-04, 03:50
Why? You've provided no proof you did anything more than stand around and service others.

There are some of us, on the other hand, who maintain extensive archives of BPable/buildable items. Extensive meaning multiple level 3 apartments filled with BPs for the sole purpose of providing those items when people come looking (level 2 Psi implants are a huge market) or when KK decides to accidentally remove them from the drop pools (mendicant/lazar weapons). 10 QB slots don't cover the hundreds, if not thousands, of BPs that a collection can contain.
Errm i thought tradeskillers are supposed to stand around and do that?

So your the same as him cuz you stand around and provide a service, just coz you decided to keep bps makes you special? Some what more important?

I have just about every level 1/2 going and most i found myself of Brutes and horrors back when venus just started and there was naff all there, the only few i think was a bez 2 and maybe one or two others which gms spawned a couple of for bping anyway.

IceStorm
19-07-04, 03:52
how about level 3 imps not dropping for 4 months at the end of 2002/start of 2003?I was considering putting that in, but if push comes to shove, I'm going to say fuck everyone else and put the level 3s I need into my belt.

You're already so willing to trash everything you won't mind using level 3s until they wear out or the drops get fixed, so what do you care if I don't mention that oversight?

Errm i thought tradeskillers are supposed to stand around and do that?THIS tradeskill-centric player doesn't stand around waiting for people to request services. My main hunted rareparts and came in to service requests for implants between hunting runs. I strongly believe in the combat-centric nature of NC. My opinion is that non-combat-capable characters don't belong in this game.
So your the same as him cuz you stand around and provide a service, just coz you decided to keep bps makes you special? It doesn't make me special, it defines my character. Anyone can build a tradeskill gimp with enough resources drawn from other characters. It's a completely different matter to build a character that combines combat and tradeskills under one umbrella and then stick to it. Wiping affects the latter far more than the former, especially on a server where the only alts are the ones we pay for, meaning not everyone can start over from square one as easily as some of us can.

While my Spy/PE/Hybrid trio can more than likely replace the vast majority of lost items in a couple of months, I'm definitely not in favor of forcing that on others who may not be as lucky to have multiple accounts on Pluto.

Celt
19-07-04, 04:08
my resser on venus is a pvp char more then a resser, using a 4 slot executioner, beast for armour, nightspider for shelter, and still being able to do expensive's without a breakage.

Glok
19-07-04, 04:13
I My opinion is that non-combat-capable characters don't belong in this game.Oddly enough, while I feel tradeskillers should be completely viable, all of my chars have followed that rule.

IceStorm
19-07-04, 04:16
my resser on venus is a pvp char more then a resser, using a 4 slot executioner, beast for armour, nightspider for shelter, and still being able to do expensive's without a breakage.And for those types of characters, your idea of keeping only QB/imps/armor makes perfect sense - you have nothing to lose.

On the flip side, a big chunk of my livelyhood/reputation/connections come from the research and construction of items I have BPs of, from being a go-to person for level 2 implants, vehicles, and weapons that are somewhat difficult to obtain (Fusion, especially, now that Executioner and the other fusion pistols have been "fixed").

You may be defined as PvP/researcher, but I'm defined as a person who offers a variety of items for purchase. Wiping out my inventory means I have to burn time reacquiring them. You, on the other hand, can start whacking people left and right.

LTA
19-07-04, 04:16
Oddly enough, while I feel tradeskillers should be completely viable, all of my chars have followed that rule.
Is it possible to fully cap tradeskilling?

Excluding the old rep exploit that got fixed

Glok
19-07-04, 04:18
Is it possible to fully cap tradeskilling?

Excluding the old rep exploit that got fixedNope, as far as I can recall, you need to do something else for every level from 80 above.

Marx
19-07-04, 04:18
Is it possible to fully cap tradeskilling?Well... If you have enough time... And you view the status bar as a unique and exciting way to play... Sure.

If you don't, you'll go insane long before hand, and the period of time spent LoMing over to a combative stat will seem like a comparitve bathroom break.

Nope, as far as I can recall, you need to do something else for every level from 80 above.
1 point in barter, buy lube or sell stuff. Usually gets you the 4 or so int points needed.

hivemind
19-07-04, 04:56
they found 2 other belts besides the stolen one? ok, congrats. Those people have them legally? if so you fail to prove any point. If they were illegal, obviously KK disposed of them. Anything else you have to say?
Please pull your head out of the sand. If there's multiple copies of that belt on one server, then there's copies of it on other servers, as well as a ton of other things that shouldn't be around, that no one has a legitimate way of getting except to cheat. You really think that this is an isolated incident, and that KK has immediately fixed however it happened?

Wake up.

BlackwooD
19-07-04, 05:43
(*) Keep all items and NC.