PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] Faction specific 'Master' tag

Scikar
18-07-04, 01:34
Just had a little thought. 'Master' is a fairly generic label. It would be pretty cool to have a unique label for each faction, and perhaps also depending on class. So a CA PE would have the label 'Detective'. A Tangent Tank might get the label 'Bodyguard', a Crahn monk 'Psi Master', and so on.

This is just a basic idea, thoughts and opinions are welcome, especially ideas for what the specific tags could be.

Ascension
18-07-04, 01:36
I like the idea.. i aint one for RP much.. but it incorperates it more in general ;)

MkVenner
18-07-04, 04:27
yeah sweet idea, you could have Black Ribbon commando, or summink for CM and Rigger for FA

seraphian
18-07-04, 05:02
I like it...

Maybe it could be a bit like in CP2020 and Shadowrun, where each corporation has their elite units... you get a tag like 'Inquisitor" for Crahn, or 'Hight Threat Response" for CA omething to show you're a memeber of the elite unit of the faction/corporation.

Epsilon 5
18-07-04, 05:45
it has to be something that can be associated to any class, I.E psi master wouldn't fit for a crahn tank, and i doubt bodyguard would fit for a tangent spy :eek:

Scikar
18-07-04, 05:48
it has to be something that can be associated to any class, I.E psi master wouldn't fit for a crahn tank, and i doubt bodyguard would fit for a tangent spy :eek:
Yeah that's what I said. So there would be 4 labels for each faction.

tiikeri
18-07-04, 06:50
Like i said in other thread a bit ago

3) Remove the title "Master" for completing epic. And make it fore/back title.
I.E: Completing ProtoPharm epic would give u the title of "Doc. <enterurcharnamehere>" Or "Doctor blaablaa" or <add your favourite title here>. Tsunami would get Pimp, CA - Officer(or some other cop-related title), CM - some military rank like Cpt or Black Ribbon... I assume u have catched my point

Or then make it character path relative.. if you have chosen "Bodyguard" for your tank.. then after completing an epic, would give u the title Bodyguard.