PDA

View Full Version : Trailer of Neocron 2 engine in action

xkorpio
17-07-04, 17:01
There is a hot discussion about Nc2 being a sequel or an addon, some people say that there will be enough new content and new engine to call it sequel, others say that there is the same shit with new paint.

What do you think?

Thanatos said that the fight battles were filmed used the old engine, so the trailer all saw only have a bit of Neocron 2, so a new trailer will convince the unconvinced? 8| and the convinced would be amazed? :eek:

I voted yes

Lexxuk
17-07-04, 17:03
there is no doy, its a government conspiracy to reduce inflation :p

xkorpio
17-07-04, 17:05
there is no doy, its a government conspiracy to reduce inflation :p

Never thought that this way.. O_o

Some "Mulder & Scully" syndrome here Lexxuk? :lol:

Lexxuk
17-07-04, 17:08
Never thought that this way.. O_o

Some "Mulder & Scully" syndrome here Lexxuk? :lol:

There is no Mulder & Scully, that was a government conspiracy to cover up alien invasions, by making us paranoid from watching so much X-Files that we learn to accept that the aliens are coming, which they are, my baseball cap told me, and when they invade we will be taken to the planet of the sexeh women and made to be their sex slaves for ever!... err.... umm.... err.... *coff*

xkorpio
17-07-04, 17:12
Maybe is the planet of the Drom Misstress, and you would be forced to S3X with 'em... do you still like the idea?

Lexxuk
17-07-04, 17:16
There are no Droms, that is a government conspiracy with the assistance of KK to help with the fact that most men are infertile through watching video games all day, with this in mind KK brought up the Drom's as part of the conspiracy in the hope that people having sex with droms might make them want to have sex with people too.. However this backfired cause people ended up prefering drom sex >.< 8|

Glok
17-07-04, 17:31
LMAO remember what happened to Alizom, Lexx? :lol:

Lexxuk
17-07-04, 17:34
LMAO remember what happened to Alizom, Lexx? :lol:

There is no Alizom? :confused:

Glok
17-07-04, 17:40
There is no Alizom? :confused:You don't remember the Iraqi Info Minister? Alizom got a temp ban (I think it was temp) for grossly overusing the info minister's picture and fake quotes. :lol:

Lexxuk
17-07-04, 17:42
hehehe, i remember that one, think he got into trouble for usin political content :p

Geth
17-07-04, 17:51
"HELL'S YA!"

I really want to see the new engine in action, and I damn well hope it will move the graphic load from the CPU to the Video card. I have a cheesy comp with a sweet graphics card, but I haven't really seen any improvement in my FPS in Neocron.

Pls or Pls, I need to know if I have to save up for a new computer. 8|

Opar
17-07-04, 17:55
YES!!! And if they do, make sure they fecking send it to IGN/PC Gamer/PC Zone.

Agent L
17-07-04, 19:16
There is no DoY.
Or at least, it will never came out, so result's same.

FireWarrior
17-07-04, 19:26
"Do we want to see another trailer?"

WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT!?!?!!?

Kinda obvious answer isn't it... I don't give a flying fuck if it's a sequel or addon, a trailer with the new engine would L33T Ub3R G00DN3S