PDA

View Full Version : Crap ;o have the DoY beta people already been picked out because...

Shujin
17-07-04, 04:15
i didnt even realize it and my account has been expired for a couple days and i just reactivated it ;[...

please tell me u guys havent picked who will be in the beta yet ;o ;o ;o ;o ;o ;.; *getting nervous* *hopes he wins that mmhell contest*

YoDa-UK
17-07-04, 11:17
NDA = need to know basis, if you didn't see a email, or a forum post by KK about emails, or whatever im talking about coz im talking crap again........

lol god knows, tbh we won't know and if KK annouce the emails are out, then its only a chance for the scammers to send theirs out, i pray KK send PM's or something as confirmation to those selected.

Plus all those in Beta better keep their mouths shut tight, a NDA is no simple matter, you break that and your open to a law suit.

n3m
17-07-04, 11:18
wouldn't they say when the batch of emails are sent out?

Omnituens
17-07-04, 11:22
yes, there will be multiple batches being sent out, probably to relieve the load on the DoY download server.

Vampire222
17-07-04, 12:22
i didnt even realize it and my account has been expired for a couple days and i just reactivated it ;[...

please tell me u guys havent picked who will be in the beta yet ;o ;o ;o ;o ;o ;.; *getting nervous* *hopes he wins that mmhell contest*

Dont worry :D