PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle delayed

Honeypot
16-07-04, 15:30
The Neocronicle will be released tomorrow. Thanks to the many volunteers, who contributed, but I can’t finish the proofreading and translation in time.

This issue will also be the last one for the time being, until the new Neocronicle portal is opened. The restructuring of the editorial staff and several new projects will result in a Summer break of several weeks.

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 15:31
Wouldnt be the neocronicle if it was on time ;)

Tratos
16-07-04, 15:35
Awww, i always enjoy the Neocronicle on a Friday afternoon also good news on the portal finaly being worked on, sad to see the neocronicle going for a few weeks aswell how ever, i trust the relaunch will be with DOY?

Edit, One question, why hasnt the www.neocron.com (http://www.neocron.com) been updated with Neocronicles since NeMa 12?

Judge
16-07-04, 15:45
Nooooo damn you!

I'm going to be in America then... No Neocronical for me. :(

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 15:51
What you goin America for Judge? And, who will i have to annoy on MSN.. oh, DF.. but she doesnt annoy easily, damn, you gotta stay so I can annoy you <3

Judge
16-07-04, 15:58
Family holiday.... I just got my new comp yesterday, so I would almost prefer to stay here and play on that all day. :p

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 16:03
sexy new puter <3 you got a char on Uranus? Got that PVP tourny tonight there, and if your in the US tomorrow, you will miss the Saturn tourny :(

Judge
16-07-04, 16:06
I'm missing loads of shit. :(

Don't have a capped char on Uranus, or one anywhere near PvP ability. I may just come along on my newbie PPU monk as a special guest. :p

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 16:07
heh, if you can rez on ur PPU, I'll let you be the official "bringerbacktolifeofdeadpeople" :D

Judge
16-07-04, 16:10
I'll check... I was before the Monk spell req nerf, dunno if I can now. :o

Mr_Snow
16-07-04, 16:39
heh, if you can rez on ur PPU, I'll let you be the official "bringerbacktolifeofdeadpeople" :D

If I remember ill bring my ppu along as none of my characters on uranus are combat ready atm.

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 16:45
If I remember ill bring my ppu along as none of my characters on uranus are combat ready atm.

That would be kewl, you can rez me after my first fight hehehe ;) Hopefully will get a good turnout, should be a lotta fun :)

Marx
16-07-04, 20:30
Hell, why stop the Neocronicle?

If someone is nice enough to translate, it would be easy for another player to proofread and correct stuff.

If someones willing to translate stuff, PM me... If someones willing to write stuff... PM me. I'll submit my own stuff as usual.

I think that a vaccuum of weekly info would be bad for just about everyone involved... So... yeah, PM me if you're interested.

If no one can translate... Sucks, but life will move on.