PDA

View Full Version : exit combo/key/w0otever

cRazy2003
16-07-04, 14:56
is there a key or whatever to exit neocron back to the main menu without having to wait for 10 seconds watching your char, because when it gets to like 2 seconds i struggle not to press esc incase someone has said something, and i do most of the time.

J. Folsom
16-07-04, 15:00
Unfortunately for you, there isn't. I have the same problem though, "Logging out", press esc at 2 seconds left see if anyone has said anything. Repeat infinitely.

Actually, if you press Esc while synching it should bring you back instantly, but that doesn't always seem to work.

alig
16-07-04, 15:01
Dunno how i do it but sometimes them 10seconds for me are about 4 seconds, it goes really fast.

cRazy2003
16-07-04, 15:01
Unfortunately for you, there isn't. I have the same problem though, "Logging out", press esc at 2 seconds left see if anyone has said anything. Repeat infinitely.

Actually, if you press Esc while synching it should bring you back instantly, but that doesn't always seem to work.

ive done it up to 6 times before, and esc while synching does work sometimes, but when i wanna log/change chars or servers im not always stuck in sync :p

rob444
16-07-04, 21:41
Dunno how i do it but sometimes them 10seconds for me are about 4 seconds, it goes really fast.

Yeah thats because you got a lot of FPS, if you got 200 fps for example and press escape, the timer will go alot faster than usual. I quit NC at 200 fps in about 2-4 seconds.

Jailbird
16-07-04, 22:30
alt + F4

click on Neocron Launcher

click on Play NC

hmmm.. that might take longer :wtf:

but it will keep you busy