PDA

View Full Version : The Neocron Voice -Volume 1-

bounty
16-07-04, 07:00
I would like to thank everyone that I interviewed, you were very cooperative and I had a lot of fun. I know that these questions could have all been asked on the forum, but I chose to do all of my interviewing in game for a number of reasons. First, the answers were kept short and to the point. I think the interview style also made them keep things breif yet effective. Second, I caught a lot of people off guard and they said what was on their mind without the influence of others and without a lot of preperation, which i feel leads to a more instinctive answer. Also, I interviewed quite a few people, in fact a suprisingly large amount today that have never once seen the forums, yet play every day and are in fact playing too much to even more than glance at the forums. I also interviewed in game cause i would be interviewing people who actually play, not people who have access to the board yet have canceled their accounts, don't play much, or have been banned. I encourage and will send the devs this post. I am going to be publishing this on a weekly basis, sometimes shorter, sometimes longer and I feel it gives a very "real" picture of how the community feels. I will be discussing many issues and am covering all of the english servers. At the very least it will be somewhat entertaining. If you have ideas for future questions that you want me to ask or ideas for making the format I've used better, please feel free to PM me. This was more work than I thought so I hope you enjoy. Thanks again.

What do you love the most about Neocron?

PLUTO
Dr Quinn : people if this answer is valid

Zephyrus : ooo.... good question... its more addictive than anything i guess
Zephyrus : its not love so much as consuming obsession

BulletProofTank : neocron is like a amazing game

Aule_ : Old freinds

Lexxuk. : umm, the forums?

Mumblyfish : The people. Everyone rocks, on Pluto at least. Saturn doesn't count.

Saza : the fact that you can make friends from enemies
Saza : and every1 can be cool if u get to know em

*mablet* : talking

Torathen : Hmmm... there are lots of things, but I like the player interaction.

Ters : i used to like op wars

Carinth : the community
Carinth : some of it may be rotten, but most are good ppl
Carinth : the community is only reason i still play : )

Darth Vader : I love the originality of the game, it has a strong individual streak which other games havent touched upon even until this day. It's the closest thing to system shock online.

Shadow Dancer : PvP

Apoc. : op warin and droms :P

IceStorm : SciFi setting.
IceStorm : And the FPS combat.

URANUS
Rigante : The unity of my clan brethren

Riley : dunno, spose the community :)

Scott : The fact that are so fuckin' friendly. RED = DEAD = Friendly.
bounty : so you would like to see people less friendly or more friendly?
Scott : Uh. I honestly don't care. But it get's annoying to be PKed straight out of the genrep.

brumm. : the direkt PvP ^^

TwiXiter : heheh never been interviewed b4 :O)
TwiXiter : I think I like the psi weapons and game play.
TwiXiter : the psi char is my fave.

Poke Girl : you can do so much different things in this game..thats great.

KitsuneX : pvp

Dr.Ohner : good friends.....cool game-prinzip....
Dr.Ohner : cool leveling....

Gerald Tarant : the pvp
Gerald Tarant : the op wars

Dingleroo : that my character is very custimizable as far as skill goes i cna do a variety of things with jsut one character

StormBotv2.0 : I am a competitive guy
StormBotv2.0 : I think the thing i love the most is thinking i will be better then everyone

Invisible : fight

Bud2 : well theres a lot i like but i love the cyberpunk genre most

Saturn
Hutch : hmmm the freedom

Blingblade : the friendships i have with my clan

Unreal Soldier : Researching techs
Unreal Soldier : never know what ya will end up with :-D

Webrob : The Evironment :)

Gorn Salvante : well... PK and fighting =)

TheDuckMan : probably the whole idea about a FPS and an MMORPG
TheDuckMan : mainly the combat

Julie : the cyberpunk feel is great

Rollio : My clan members

Dirk Falcon : the atmosphere
Dirk Falcon : and the people

raydec3 : lots of inter action with other players

SEXY A$$ DRONER : for me its lvl a noob geting him good wepons and oop waring

What do you hate the most about neocron?

PLUTO
Dr Quinn : KK's interventions

Zephyrus : the bugs

BulletProofTank : na most thing i want is more ppl to play
BulletProofTank : but its press suks

Aule_ : bordem

Lexxuk. : fatal runtime errors

Mumblyfish : Comedy bugs and errors. FRE in the middle of a firefight? Fucking hilarious! HAHAHAHAHA.

Saza : lack of people
Saza : i want people to PK
Saza : i wanna see 500+

*mablet* : fatals

Torathen : Probably running to the middle of nowhere, trying to get up the side of a cliff, and then dying to a mob that one-hit kills me. :P

Ters : i quit when they introduced something to stop people going to certain gr's that the faction didnt own

Carinth : how incomplete it is
Carinth : so many features/could have beens have been abandoned or done shodily
Carinth : really nc is like a beta product atm

Darth Vader : The unbalanced class system. One month tanks are gods, the next they are worthless. Any player with a PE at the moment is currently feeling this pinch. It's a cycle that has to stop.

Shadow Dancer : Bugs/crashing

Apoc. : ppl from saturn complaining about pluto and fatals cus i normally die :P

IceStorm : inventory management, as in storage of "stuff".

URANUS
Rigante : a mix i think, between the infuriating crashes and the people who make it their aim to cause trouble and reduce fun for the majority

Riley : damn bugs :)

Scott : The fact that I just had to run over a god damn MILE to tell you something I could have said over DM.

brumm. : .... lol ^^ ... hmm fatals .... and that it takes so LOOOONG time till the promises become true ^^

TwiXiter : the gits online :o)
bounty : what are gits?
TwiXiter : the crashing
TwiXiter : gits are like bastards etc

Poke Girl : bugs. fatal errors..and the most..the sinnless pkers

KitsuneX : whiners

Dr.Ohner : FATALS!!!....hehe
Dr.Ohner : and lags

Gerald Tarant : whiners who cant beat u so they try to get u banned

Dingleroo : the bugs... features that don't work.... fatal run time errors and synching bugs and Doy isnt out yet =p

StormBotv2.0 : what pisses me off the most is bugs
StormBotv2.0 : this is one of the worst games at it

Invisible : fatal

Bud2 : well i hate a lot but that is two fold answer
Bud2 : one is the fact that the software never became a mature product, it is still very unstable and / second, due to the fact that is the case a lot of people have become frustrated, even the hardcores, an
Bud2 : causing the server pops to go to shite
Bud2 : the most frustrating part of playing this game is that you have to be a hardcore in your blood before you even play, the genre has to entrall you totally to put up with the patches that dont load and
Bud2 : i have been playing since beta 4 and
Bud2 : i have never played for more than 30 minutes without a fatal

SATURN
Hutch : glitches, and bugs

Blingblade : the server lag

Unreal Soldier : crash's

Webrob : Pkers

Gorn Salvante : the low server pops

TheDuckMan : the community =p

Julie : waiting for DOY ! lol

Rollio : all the FRE's

Dirk Falcon : nothing really

raydec3 : not nuff stuff ta hunt ??
raydec3 : thats a hard one
raydec3 : not a lot i dont like :)

SEXY A$$ DRONER : the people that r jerks
SEXY A$$ DRONER : that figth green on green

If you could have a wish of anything that would make your experience in Neocron better, what would KK impliment?

PLUTO
Dr Quinn : I would like to see player-controlled factions relations

Zephyrus : i would like to see a well thought out leveling system

BulletProofTank : is he writing for the paper
BulletProofTank : if so can u say i said hi mum =)

Aule_ : a game that don't fatal :D

Lexxuk. : hmm, umm, toilets

Mumblyfish : More character customisation. I want people to see my sexy heavy inquisition book.
Mumblyfish : Boots.
Mumblyfish : I don't have an inquisition book =(
bounty : do you need me to edit that in?
Mumblyfish : Leave it. I makes me sound like an arse.
bounty : indeed.

Saza : jet packs
Saza : for spies

*mablet* : hmm better support is one thing
*mablet* : any help
*mablet* : ingame and out

Torathen : Dude, clan wars! :p

Ters : not sure to be honest mate, cant remember what is and isnt in

Carinth : i would like a sane karma/sl system that didnt' so severly punish criminals
Carinth : criminals should be a viable lifestyle
Carinth : we shouldn't all be neutral/good

Darth Vader : I would like a complete revamp to the soul light system. PlayersI would like roaming / preloading areas, so there are no zone lines anymore
Darth Vader : i feel half of the pvp in this game is ruined by zone lines
Darth Vader : oops
Darth Vader : that was 2 in one
Darth Vader : lol
Darth Vader : hang on
Darth Vader : I would like a complete revamp to the SL system, criminals and murders in a futuristic age should be viable, and a roaming preload zoning system - most of the pvp in this game is ruined by zone lines.
Darth Vader : that better?

Shadow Dancer : Clan Missions :P

Apoc. : hmm im not really sure what i want really but a few more classes in neocron wouldnt go a miss

IceStorm : I want to be able to look like the mobs and walk amongst them without being attacked. Preferably look like a Warbot and go hang at MC5 with the base commander.

URANUS
Rigante : Hmmm, that would have to be a heads up 'Commander' style interface. Similar to such things as RTS games or Natural Selection/Planetside. Where leaders can set waypoints and objectives. I think it woul
Rigante : more specifically, the ability to set waypoints for individual teams. Giving them colour designations enabling everyone to keep track of who is doing what

Riley : better character setup....i.e so everyone looks dif

Scott : More realistic looking strippers.
Scott : And less clothing.
Scott : OH! OH! And SEX. Sex sells.

brumm. : i like the idea of must pray after dead
brumm. : some PPU epic ... btw REAL epic ... for every class one
brumm. : u lvl the glove or belt or what ever
bounty : So wait, you mean level the actual items that you wear?
brumm. : yes

TwiXiter : i think the drop all buton is good..... but i think better than that would be smoother game play
TwiXiter : so, no failing of spells (when ur standing still) higher fps
DIRECT> TwiXiter : hi - just thought of something I'd rather have than the game play: The default of the missions board to be my faction, not CA all the time. :o)

Poke Girl : to add ..not to do better..just add
Poke Girl : just better gameplay with not bugs and syncerrors :-P

KitsuneX : something that would increase the population oO

Dr.Ohner : when i open the Map, why i cant see my active GRs?
Dr.Ohner : that is my wish....^^

Gerald Tarant : return hybrids to what they was before the big hybrid nerf aka the 35nerf and remove para that would balence hybs out

Dingleroo : being able to put your Gr list in some sort of order- so you can find them easier.. like alpha order or something

StormBotv2.0 : I would say i would make more character types
StormBotv2.0 : i think one thing i love most about games is when you have like 8 classes
StormBotv2.0 : and those 8 classes break down into 3 types

Invisible : no fatal
Invisible : i hate it

SATURN
Hutch : ability to customize myself... like hair, clothes, face
Hutch : body type

Blingblade : better ingame support, aka item replacement, quicker response

Unreal Soldier : Flyin Vec like a Apc that can hover and is fast

Webrob : Being able to be factionless and not worry about PvP

Gorn Salvante : well.. its all coming in Doy so my wish came true =)
Gorn Salvante : better servers, ad campaing
Gorn Salvante : new graphic
Gorn Salvante : more ppl
Gorn Salvante : =)

TheDuckMan : hmm i had a bunch opf idea earleir
TheDuckMan : lemme thinkg ^^
TheDuckMan : more content ^^
TheDuckMan : OP wars get old after a while

Julie : well DOY will make the game world bigger...
Julie : a while ago i would say "remove the level caps" lol
Julie : now maybe increase the diversity of the playable classes
Julie : bring back pistol tanks etc...

Rollio : lol thats a good question
Rollio : the run time errors

Dirk Falcon : I would like a more in depth way to play the stock market.. it need a little work

raydec3 : kinda have a hard time with epic but thats just me i guess:)
raydec3 : cant seam to pick up where i stoped

SEXY A$$ DRONER : less fatels and more places to lvl that u can solo and newer mobs

Indrid Cold
16-07-04, 07:17
I think this would be a nice feedback thread. So I too will participate and answer the questions.

It's the FPS aspect. Every other MMO is pointy-clicky-wait for action to happen-respond. The post apacolyptic world is nice too. Some of the people you meet are awesome too.

What do you hate the most about neocron? Bugs/instability. Lack of content. Faction system/Clan politics, and how they are never really driven by a factions goal. Some of the people you meet are complete morons.

If you could have a wish of anything that would make your experience in Neocron better, what would KK impliment? A complete remake of the game, with all the same ideas. Stable client/server. Weekly content / things to work for. One BIG wasteland with no Synchs. Make all the useless things in game usefull. More character classes. More places to explore for us old players. Web map showing who owns what like other games have. I could go on forever.

Clive tombstone
16-07-04, 07:21
What I love about NC:
It embodies everything I want in a MMORPG-Cyberpunk/sex&violence, Vehicles, Giant robots, a war, Cybernetic upgrades, Tons of weapons, sex emote :D , and of course, Light sabers :D

What i hate about NC:
It is still, shall I say, infintile, with crashes, and errors. People generally shootfirst and sex emote later. a large amount of greefers, and lets se, class umbalancing.

If you could have a wish of anything that would make your experience in Neocron better, what would KK impliment?
well, I would like to see more events, Fix the crashing issues. and some more content. umm mechs WOULD be nice, but im sure it can wait a bit, um, the zone lines need to go. and last but not least, give PE's the hover ships :D ... oh yah, and make a lowtech junk rifle rare^^ "call it white feather"Check it here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=100454) ^^

Ozambabbaz
16-07-04, 07:24
nice initiative, good stuff and gl, bounty :)

oh, <3 Mumbles, he's teh brittest sexer

Shadow Dancer
16-07-04, 07:38
Kudos Bounty for taking the initiative.

Mumblyfish
16-07-04, 11:09
Neat idea, Bounteh. It's nice to know that across servers, no matter what our differences, nobody has <3 for FREs.

+1 Reputation for Bounty! Innit cyoot? :angel:

Jonax
16-07-04, 11:21

The architecture and design of the city - It actually feels like a real city. Look at other games like SWG, and you're likely to find single-level cities organised in nice squares like a grind and padded with useless buildings to create an "atmosphere". NC is one of the few games which actually pulls such a city off.

Fatals and runtimes (aka FREs) - If I get 20 more FREs today (which is likely), I'm gonna kill somebody with reaKKtor as their workplace. :p

A proper look at how mods can enhance Neocron - No other MMOG has allowed the use of mods before and that's one reason why NC is special. The next step would be for reaKKtor to properly enhance it, with perhaps a de facto system of handling mods ala Deus Ex's mod loader. This actually could be used by KK to check for mods KK allowed or have flagged as an exploiting tool.

Tratos
16-07-04, 11:44
Nice showing both sides and stuff, cool read.

oh and

Mumblyfish : More character customisation. I want people to see my sexy heavy inquisition book.
Mumblyfish : Boots.
Mumblyfish : I don't have an inquisition book =(
bounty : do you need me to edit that in?
Mumblyfish : Leave it. I makes me sound like an arse.
bounty : indeed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Mumbly <3

Scikar
16-07-04, 12:14
I love: The atmosphere, the PvP, real-time combat, the added component of how good your setup is.

I hate: The imbalance PPUs bring to PvP, but also the lack of solutions to this problem. Parashock. Fighting between allied/neutral factions. Smack talk. Turret laming. Zone camping (including camping OP UGs). The woefully inadequate SL system.

My wish: To remove parashock, sort out PPUs in some way, make red SL more viable and at the same time much more difficult to recover from, serious penalties for killing allies/neutrals without good reason, adjusting OPs to make real tactics more successful rather than the current 3 winning tactics of bring more PPUs; camp UG; and spam turrets.

Saza
16-07-04, 12:27
OMG! I was mentioned in a thread! WINNAR! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Jet packs! Jet packs dammit!

Oh yeah, and great stuff Bounty, les hope KK reads this.

Marx
16-07-04, 12:36
The world and history as put forth by KK.

The stagnant playerbase, i.e. lack of new people.

Just about every single one of my brainport ideas. ;=

bounty
17-07-04, 00:40
Thanks for all of the positive feedback, I really appreciate it, can you guys please try and PM me with new questions you would like to see ask. I'm gonna be focusing my next assignment on problems associated with new runners. Please, help me.

bounty
17-07-04, 00:43
I'd also like to add the following list to this post as it highlight some of the more major items. Some were listed in another thread that another great forum member did, but I think this would also be good to look at in the eyes of the devs.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Issues:

Patching retail needs reworked. Right now it is very difficult, and will steer new players away from trying the game.

Balance(majority):

Most would like to see the NPCD most wanted include those with -16 and lower.

Overall PPU balance issues. Less reliance/less impact in pvp situations.

Guards in general need toned down to give the home team an advantage, but to not make it impossible for raids.

Parashock toned down or removed.

Melee is slightly overpowered. (might be resolved with rework of TLs for all weapons)

Not working:

Resists in Neofrag are heavily bugged.

Implement missions for the rest of the factions.

Clan wars.

FRE's still way too frequent.

Ideas:

Clan allies. http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=101333

A drop all button added.

vehicle storage of some kind is highly desired.

Drone parts need removed from the rare pool, as a BP of all is available.

Addition of potentially 3 new char classes, see http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=103686

SL system needs a complete rework. Great ideas can be found http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=101127 and http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=102396

Activate help channel by default

Dev Tracker for the forum - A little symbol pops up next to a thread if a dev, or even Moderator, posts in it. more info http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=103532

More viable way of leveling a monk's dexterity. Further info http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=103272

Players would like to have weather impact gameplay see http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=102437

Clan operated Neofrag (filled with tournaments, prizes, etc) More info here http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=103248

Neofrag respawn with full health.

Neofrag with both an op and/or vehicle capabilities.
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=102406

Send out emails to all forum members regarding the BDOY trailer in an attempt to rekindle lost interests.

Introduction of Dexterity based armor. Details and well thought out plan here http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=102744

Introduction of an LE channel to aid with the formation of leveling teams. http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=102746

Mobs dropping trophies of some sort. Example: wall mountable head. More info: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=102491

Introduction of a "Jammer Tool" that would erase a droners name from local. Further explanation here: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=102234

Automatic Blue print reloader to help with bulk constructing.(Would work
similar to how research works) http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=101685

Illegal mods that can be bought in the outzone. Gives extra benefits to user, but cannot be carried in areas patroled by copbots. http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=101483

Limited trade channel usage. (one line every 30 seconds). http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=101424

Clickable names in chat windows. http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=101316

Server located in the US/Canada.

MrChumble
17-07-04, 01:01
An excellent post, and I like the idea of asking people in game rather than here.

What I found most astonishing is that so many people wanted things that are going to be in BDoY. On the one hand it's good that they will be happy in NC2, but on the otherhand if current active players have so little clue about NC2 what must the average gamer know about it o_O

I suppose I should follow form and give my own answers:

What do I love: Helping newbies, OP wars, a good argument, annoying Nidhogg.

What do I hate: OP wars, FREs, the beta feel, sledgehammer PvP changes.

Wish item: An OP/PvP system that doesn't reward lame/grief styles so much more than it rewards team work and fair play.

Doc Holliday
17-07-04, 03:35
sorry but i recognise like one name on the uranus list. couldnt u have interviewed one of the real uranus players?

Lexxuk
17-07-04, 03:37
am I the only person who wanted toilets? :confused:

tiikeri
17-07-04, 03:40
and what would be the definition for "REAL" player?
The ones who have played year?two?

isn't a noob who has just started the game a "real" runner?

As for not being a "oldie" i feel kinda offended.. even tho i play on saturn.

Doc Holliday
17-07-04, 04:17

someone who played long enough to formulate a valid opinion of the game through both good and bad experiences. not a noob who just started.......

tiikeri
17-07-04, 04:19
Perhaps, but where u draw the line?

And a noobie who has been playing for one week can already say atleast one thing - Crashing.

Doc Holliday
17-07-04, 04:20
Perhaps, but where u draw the line?

And a noobie who has been playing for one week can already say atleast one thing - Crashing.

if u need to ask the question u havent played long enough to formulate a valid opinion.

Mr Friendly
17-07-04, 04:24
Carinth : how incomplete it is
Carinth : so many features/could have beens have been abandoned or done shodily
Carinth : really nc is like a beta product atm

sad thing is, hes absolutely correct.

& you from beta3 know what im talkin bout

tiikeri
17-07-04, 04:28
Well how i see this.. "oldies" look too down with noobies.

And would you consider that u might haven't been that active so that you would have actually seen those ppl?

I have played for what? like 5 months, and i can regonize almost all of those names on Saturns answers. And couple of those are alts what they don't use that often. I.E: sexy ass.. Did you ever consider the possibilty that they are alts of someone u know?

And why would u like to see only ppl who are "familiar"(to u) thoughts?
I think when it's random it gives much more variety to answers.
And it would be unfair to leave ppl out, just because they might have less experience playing NC.

bounty
17-07-04, 05:01

Sorry, over in the United States, its a slang term. As in "keeping it real." Means that i was having just a relaxed conversation with them and threw out the questions, not some big production. Has nothing to do with anything related to length of play. In fact, I aimed to get as much diversity as possible. I interviewed everyone from tanks to spies, to 1337 pkers to LE'd tradeskillers. And the longer you wait, the more people I'll interview. Sorry if that caused confusion. Besides I never said "real" player, i said a "real" picture, as in keeping things close to how neocron really is, and using objective thinking as opposed to heated exaggerated statements.

bounty
17-07-04, 05:04
sorry but i recognise like one name on the uranus list. couldnt u have interviewed one of the real uranus players?

Doc, i completely understand this. And I apologize, as I am home only to Pluto. My goal is to have a complete mixture, famous, and unknown. Why? Well, I had a goal when I started this, and that was to be able to form a general opinion of the population and that does include both famous and people that have only been playing a week. If you pm some names of those you'd like to see interviewed though, I would love to fit them in. Thank you.

tiikeri
17-07-04, 05:16
In fact, I aimed to get as much diversity as possible. I interviewed everyone from tanks to spies, to 1337 pkers to LE'd tradeskillers.
Besides I never said "real" player, i said a "real" picture, as in keeping things close to how neocron really is, and using objective thinking as opposed to heated exaggerated statements.

Oh. sorry mate :) My comment about "real players" was directed to Doc. As he said he wondered why you didn't gather info from "real players". And unlike you did, that wouldn't have considered the whole scale of runners - only the "veterans/oldies/<insertyourfavouritenameforsomeonewhosbeenplayingNClonger>". - if you get my point.

And you don't have to be playing since the day one to know bits&pieces of the game.

and for u bounty: i really admire the effort you have given to this thing your doing, and all i can say is that keep up the good work :)

- Wannabe

Nvidia
19-07-04, 01:02
I really like the way you're going about this, Bounty. The opinions from the people playing are usually the strongest. :)

I can't wait for your next issue; I'm looking forward to reading the new questions you'll have for people. Keep up the good work!

LTA
19-07-04, 01:35
What i love about nc?

I dunno i really don't.... there's something there tho apart from my friends

What i hate?

Bugs Fre Sync right click especially, the way exploiters freely exploit and the honest player suffers

A proper city com, one that allows factions to control their resources, view which of there grs are being used, lookup info on faction members (age sex location etc). Look up stocks n shares, are they rising falling? expected to rise fall? A better mail system in the city com, inbox/outbox/saved drafts, the ability to send 1 message to multiple recipients.
War system, more clan options, better ranks (Ability to have several ranks of the same level with diff names) other little features like clan logo's etc...
INFORMATION ABOUT PATCHES AND VARIOUS SERVICE NEWS IN THE CITY COM

Well in a nutshell a much better city com system....

Barak
19-07-04, 01:49
What do I love: Helping newbies, OP wars, a good argument, annoying Nidhogg.

What do I hate: OP wars, FREs, the beta feel, sledgehammer PvP changes.

Wish item: An OP/PvP system that doesn't reward lame/grief styles so much more than it rewards team work and fair play.
Imma kick your ass next time i get ahold of you.

Love - PvP, The ability to call shout and bitch at the clan, making chumbles life hell, the now thinned atmosphere of the game

Hate - The number of "im better then you" people who need a swift kick in the nuts, The bitching on OOC/Trade 24fucking7, FRE's, Lag, Bugs, KK fucking about with stuff thats fine, the fact I can't get a fawking terminator.

Wish/s - More flexible skills less specialization(sp?), Support for merc work

evs
19-07-04, 18:10
I do like the way you have done this.

Even though you posted my daft cockup which you said you'd remove

nm though - when's version 2 out?

And i hope kk is listening.

5 stars

bounty
19-07-04, 22:13
Erm, sorry about that. Volume 2 should be out sometime this week. I have a very busy work schedule so I probably wouldn't expect anything for a few more days. Thanks for all the encouragement though. Makes me even more motivated to do another.