PDA

View Full Version : Choosing DoY servers...

Necrosadistic
16-07-04, 06:17
As far as I understand the DoY servers will be different with people able to choose which server theri char is transferred to...

Now, how are people going to coordinate this transfer? Because people from Pluto do not like the Saturn playing style and vice versa...

What will someone do if they find that the server they transferred to is populated by players and a playing style from a server which they dislike?

And will the server names be the same so people know where to go to be with the same clanmates/friends/etc. ?

Also... Will we be allowed to totally change the appearance of our old char to a new one or just jazz it up with the new character looks?

Crono
16-07-04, 07:17
Im hoping ther manditory name renaming will force a Gloable name, so u take a name and it cant be used on other servers. Giving the possibility of potential char server switching. (would be nice to be able to switch servers if u find your friends went to another server. As long as there is a long time limit between moving)

-Crono

Ryman
16-07-04, 08:01
Yeah i agree guys .

But as yet has there been an indication as to how many servers there will be ? i meen if there are less then some of us from different dervers will have to play together , although i dont think thats a bad thing as with higher server numbers people will play differently anyway .

Druid311
16-07-04, 23:33
im going where english speaking people go, cuz I only speak english :)

Dirk_Gently
17-07-04, 03:39
What!!!!!!!!

Play with people off of other servers!!!!!!

B-B-B-B-But they smell. :D