PDA

View Full Version : Pluto Fight Thing!

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 00:10
Results came thru, and were surprising, the overwall winner was Tostino, a HC PE, who beat Jul in a very close final, so Tostino gets bragging rights for a month (well done :p)

On the downside, a member of a certain Crahn clan, decided to ruin the filming of the final, so you cant actually see the last fight, cause he was busy being a complete wanker to the people doing the PVP Video. As such, if I ever hold an event again (likely) Crahn, and any faction allied to Crahn, will not be permitted to enter said event (you know who you can blame for that). Neutrals and Red's will be fine to enter, allieds, no.

So, again, a big well done to Tostino and Jul, a big FU to the Crahn idiot, and a thanks to everyone who showed up.

Ryuben
16-07-04, 00:12
bah :( tostino won

last 2 time i fought him i killed him well last time he zoned out of PP with 1/2 hp :| and me on full

how the fuck did he win!

Jonax
16-07-04, 00:12
There's always one :(

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 00:14
Award for classiest fight, well, there was one between Cassandra and Jul that ended in a draw, but then there is Mumbly, the HC Spy, which was also classy, so all 3 win classiest award <3

[ edited ]

Benjie
a heavy combat pe won
thats very cool
im talking to him on vent right now
[ edited ]

Mumblyfish
I can't believe I lost in the first round. I call hacks. I call hacks twice. Still, I made a pretty pyrotechnics display at the end, so the evening wasn't a total waste :D

Cheers for the fun event Lexx, and no sex for DRE or Crahn.

Drake6k
16-07-04, 00:15
Wow Tostino won. Yay Lotus! And pretty much our only active Neocron member!

(I'm on vent with Benjie and Tostino :D anyone want to talk to us? pm me)

cRazy2003
16-07-04, 00:16
i was gonna go to it but i got caught up in a OP fight, sounded fun though, and GG to my love, jul.

<3
#>

[TgR]KILLER
16-07-04, 00:18
gg.. was supposed to be there.. but was to busy to recruit people and eat stuff etc :/

but yea i had fun to ;x

Sigma
16-07-04, 00:19
We want vids...

Benjie
16-07-04, 00:21
(I'm on vent with Benjie and Tostino :D anyone want to talk to us? pm me)
somebody really should come on our vent and talk to us
benjie is very bored

manderf
16-07-04, 00:30
OMG NO VIDS IT SHOWS ME GETTING OWNED BY A HC PE. the tournament didnt have heals in it, so it was a bit different

[TgR]KILLER
16-07-04, 00:32
somebody really should come on our vent and talk to us
benjie is very bored

lol :) i would but its past midnight here and i don't want to wake my parents up.. ^^ blaim them ;x

Rade
16-07-04, 00:32
Tostino? rofl.

Pith
16-07-04, 00:34
Was cool 'n great fun except from the non healing rule, i mean for example if a good tank eg. Kayne or Rades meele tank was to be there they would allmost certianly win all the time because of the uber damage tanks can do, and for me whos a low tech pe with no moveon (coz i cant be bothered to do epic) and having 310 hits id be dead very quick.

afaik the rule about non healing was there to allow ppu monks to fight, but to my knowledge none turned up to fight so that rule just made it lame for 'some' PEs to fight.

well i must say i was quite surprised to see tostino beat me having beaten him in NF about a week ago and also when he went to HC in pepper park, i had him zoneing one or twice, but from what i can tell the odds were in his favour for this fight (Inq4 , Duranuim3 and i expet a moveon for more hits than me and possiably blessed deflector) and silly me i didnt bring my blessed deflector, DOH!.

But anyway very nice fighting (his aim in the 2 duels i lost was VERY uber) by far the best hc pe i know of lol, maybe u wana fight Rena Chans HC PE sometime i think she can use a cs :o

The pic is from the 2nd fight i had with tostino where poeple were in the ring and no one beleived me :(

Rade
16-07-04, 00:37
Yeah I mean we have been fighting him all the time in PP and so far its been
him going in, then out again 5 seconds later even if we are outnumbered? No
offence to anyone btw, Im just surprised.

Shadow Dancer
16-07-04, 00:37
Congratulations Tostitos. :p

People get off his back please. Sheesh.

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 00:43
Yeah I mean we have been fighting him all the time in PP and so far its been
him going in, then out again 5 seconds later even if we are outnumbered? No
offence to anyone btw, Im just surprised.

Well, Tostino gets bragging rights as the best PVP'er on the server now, everyone was invited, and he ended up winning (my money was on Saza, but he couldnt do Jerico)

Rade
16-07-04, 00:44
Well, Tostino gets bragging rights as the best PVP'er on the server now, everyone was invited, and he ended up winning (my money was on Saza, but he couldnt do Jerico)

Yeah, Ill make way next time I run into him :p

Morpheous
16-07-04, 00:48
Ok, being the guy filming, I can say this:

F U *Guy from Crahn*

Really- destroying drones used for filming, parashocking filmers, pushing them around and eventually standing in front of them?!

Get a life.

Videos will be released when we get them edited. It's probably going to double the amount of work to get all the Crahn guy's crap out, so if you want them fast blame him.

As for the banning descision: Yes, excellent.

Edit: We will release the Final movie, despite the fact that it has some serious obstructions in it courtesy the Crahn Sect and you can't see most of the fight.

will_hicks1
16-07-04, 00:50
Zoid B-

The vids will be up in aproximately 1 day, (hopefully...).

Although Morpheous didnt get a good shot, (thanks to a certain chran monk), I, Zoid B, managed to get a pretty good shot of the final.. although i got parashocked and DMG boosted a couple of times...

Zoid B
DoY-Special Lobster Division
Fallen Angels
Pluto

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 00:52
did you manage to get my fight with Saza, and the draw between Jul and Cass? that was funny :D

will_hicks1
16-07-04, 00:54
Yes,
But the monk got in the way... for about 5 seconds :(

Morpheous
16-07-04, 00:54
Both of them, got a frame a second replay of the draw in the works :p

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 01:08
Hopefully will get better luck tomorrow, Uranus is teh server, with same rules as before :p

For those that didnt like the no heal rule, it was there for a reason, a PE can easily cap a TL 3 heal, and runcast it, so they would get a huge health bonus over say, a tank. There might have been Hybrids taking part, they too wouldnt be allowed to heal, but it is there for a reason, and it adds to the fight. PE's are also able to use Damage Booster btw, which greatly adds to the dmg givin to a tank, and so negates the loss of the TL3 heal.

Rade
16-07-04, 01:11
Hopefully will get better luck tomorrow, Uranus is teh server, with same rules as before :p

For those that didnt like the no heal rule, it was there for a reason, a PE can easily cap a TL 3 heal, and runcast it, so they would get a huge health bonus over say, a tank. There might have been Hybrids taking part, they too wouldnt be allowed to heal, but it is there for a reason, and it adds to the fight. PE's are also able to use Damage Booster btw, which greatly adds to the dmg givin to a tank, and so negates the loss of the TL3 heal.

There are plenty of tanks that chose to spec PSU and can do just the same
thing, its their _choice_ if they want to spec weapon lore and forgo the
healing. Others should not be punished for their choice.

Hell I know I spec PSU over WPL on all my tanks... I do see the sense behind
no healing for hybrids and ppus since for example PE vs hybrid or hybrid vs
hybrid can go on for ever, but still its one of strengths of those classes and
you would hardly get a fair fight without them using their most vital abilities.

Tostino
16-07-04, 01:18
I cant wait to see the vids (can somone pm me the link when they are done?)
And rade when I was fighting in pp1 I did not have my speed gat yet and I dident lom my con (just finished yesterday).

Morpheous
16-07-04, 01:22
Okay, @ the controversial Jul vs Cassandra fight, where a draw took place and a frame-per-frame analysis was performed by myself and Zoid....

We ran it through some smoothing filters and we got the image attached, showing that the other one won (I think, i'm tired- correct me if it's right/wrong).

Rade
16-07-04, 01:23
I cant wait to see the vids (can somone pm me the link when they are done?)
And rade when I was fighting in pp1 I did not have my speed gat yet and I dident lom my con (just finished yesterday).

Yeh, anyway get around so I can duel you then ;)

Candaman
16-07-04, 02:49
missed it today lexy boi was playing swg cough full copy cough but i'll be at uran tomorrow winnar

Barak
16-07-04, 02:51
Blah missed it aswell was busy having one big cluster-fuck with Spirit

o_O

Nvidia
16-07-04, 03:03
When I get a chance, that person will be kicked from Dark. I've talked to him about being an asshole to everyone, as have many other Dark members. I warned him, and then when I take a break for a few days, I hear that this happened.

Apologies on behalf of Dark. This was the last time he will do that with our tag next to his name.

Onto happier thoughts... congrats, Tostino! :)

SorkZmok
16-07-04, 03:08
That crahn asshole will also be there on uranus trying to fuck things up, he and his mates always ruin events where ever they can. (i'm pretty sure its the same guy on both servers)

Chances i can show up tomorrow evening got better though, so at least i got a good thing to say. :)

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 04:05
When I get a chance, that person will be kicked from Dark. I've talked to him about being an asshole to everyone, as have many other Dark members. I warned him, and then when I take a break for a few days, I hear that this happened.

Apologies on behalf of Dark. This was the last time he will do that with our tag next to his name.

Onto happier thoughts... congrats, Tostino! :)

Thanks for the apology, and in light of that, I'll lift the ban on Crahn and allies being barred from future events, which will hopefully be a fair few of, i'm pretty sure some people want to lift the crown that was given tonight (me in particular, that spy used god mode, honest!!! :D)

Rade
16-07-04, 04:06
Thanks for the apology, and in light of that, I'll lift the ban on Crahn and allies being barred from future events, which will hopefully be a fair few of, i'm pretty sure some people want to lift the crown that was given tonight (me in particular, that spy used god mode, honest!!! :D)

woo look at me, Im lexxuk, Im all cool and fair and righteous and stuff..

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 04:08
woo look at me, Im lexxuk, Im all cool and fair and righteous and stuff..

No your not, "I'm" Lexxuk, and all that, your Rade! You been sniffin the tipex again? :p

..i..DemonX
16-07-04, 04:16
Omg cool! Gratz to the winner and the other that take place! U should name the ass that was need to be such a big wanker to destroy the Vid! I am sure he will be KOS then for all that whant Pluto up with events and stuff!

Morpheous
16-07-04, 04:18
We cant, annoyingly.

However the runner was a PPU monk, and his name begins with an S...

Free cookie to whoever sends me correct answer over PM! :p

Candaman
16-07-04, 04:20
We cant, annoyingly.

However the runner was a PPU monk, and his name begins with an S...

Free cookie to whoever sends me correct answer over PM! :p

if u learnt to read its on the first page of the thread

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 04:21
[ edited ]

Morpheous
16-07-04, 04:22
Congrats to Shadow Dancer for winning a cookie :D

..i..DemonX
16-07-04, 04:26
[ edited ]

hehe ok then we wont say / write / think about that it may was a player named [ edited ]

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 04:29
[ edited ]

manderf
16-07-04, 04:31
[ edited ]

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 04:32
[ edited ]

OMG, you aint allowed to say that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr_Snow
16-07-04, 04:39
A bit of advice Lexx ban that Dark or soon to be formerly dark members uranus TG clan from your fight night their or you will just get more of the same lameness, I dont like recommending that because there are some good lads in the clan but there are alot of lame assholes in there too.

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 04:44
We wont be able to have the event in NF really, due to the insane fact that there is a limit of 16 people, so the entire population of Pluto trying to get in, kind of messed that bit up :p

I'll just work out a place which is a hunting zone, hopefully enough people will show up to be able to cope with any trouble that may come from it, but I really hope that KK will start to stamp down on troublemakers at player events, with DOY on the way, people want incentive to actually make events that wont be screwed up by some lame dipstick.

Mr_Snow
16-07-04, 04:45
You mean warzone and not hunting zone right?

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 04:50
No, a hunting zone, people would team up for the fight, and zone afterwards to remove the soul light and faction hit. However, if for instance, the person we are not supposed to mention ([ edited ]) shows up and causes trouble, he and any person he brings with him, run the risk of losing an item in their quick belt. Its one thing to try somthing in a warzone where there is no risk, its another where you risk loosing something from your inventory.

Mr_Snow
16-07-04, 04:54
Personally dont like the idea of dropping belts and being teamed with somebody I dont know, Id rather die and get re-imped tbh.

juvestar15
16-07-04, 04:55
[ edited ]
But then again, with those guys you never actually know who is logged into the account. I think like four people share it. Just depends which alter-ego you catch. :)

Morpheous
16-07-04, 05:26
Alright, movie ETA is around midday tomorrow for Pluto.

Basically each server will have its own movie and there will be options to DL individual server movies or to DL the whole lot in one big file.

Jesterthegreat
16-07-04, 05:43
[ edited ]

will_hicks1
16-07-04, 06:38
well its nearly done... im just adding the titles and music and it will bee aaaaall be done....

Zoid B - Special Lobster Division
DoY - Fallen Angels
Pluto

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 16:02
where will it be available from? Hopefully somewhere with a large bandwith allowance (everyone will wanna see my fight vs saza ;)) (the fact I won the first round thru saza healing is beside the point :o )

juvestar15
16-07-04, 17:03
Edited for harassment. :wtf:
All i said was a player's name and what clan he is in. :confused:

..i..DemonX
16-07-04, 17:37
Well harrasment is as well when u point at some1 be a absolute wanker :)
Call up name from him is blame him all over the community .... or so :)

will_hicks1
16-07-04, 17:41
And there it is...

NEOCRON_PvP_MOVIE_PLUTO (http://icarusnetworks.co.uk/neocron/NEOCRON_PvP_2.wmv)
Best veiwed at: ANY RESOLUTION!!

Please tell me if there is any problems... I WANNA KNOW!!!

Thanks for all of you guys help,

no thanks to S..........K..........U..........L..........D the last round of the final was fubared up... so it looks bad...

Zoid B
DoY - Special Lobster Division
Fallen Angels
Pluto

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 17:48
you should post a new thread showing the download of the video is now available, coz there will be some people who wont look at this thread anymore ;) Also tell em the size of it >.<

will_hicks1
16-07-04, 17:54
:P
well if you reely want me too ?

and thats the best we could get it in size and quality.......

is it good tho?

Lexxuk
16-07-04, 17:59
i'm at 73% downloaded, 38MB done, so gettin there (i'll really have to UG to 1mb dsl soon :p)

Morpheous
16-07-04, 18:01
Filesize: 56.7 MB

Forgotten Credits:
Music: Rammstein- Ich Vill, Motorhead- Ace of Spades, Juno Reactor Vs Don Davis- Navras (Matrix Revolutions Soundtrack).

Enjoy :p

Tostino
16-07-04, 18:31
Nice video :D

cRazy2003
19-07-04, 14:40
it does make me wonder, even someone said who i wont name that tostino went away and came back 5 mins later and owned everyone, hmm :wtf: