16-07-04, 00:01
Slam your hand in the door.

.hack//sign
16-07-04, 00:02
Slam your hand in the door.

that may work :wtf:

whifix
16-07-04, 00:07
Drinnk alot of water. Running or walking helps since it aids in digestion and getting the crap out of your system.

Richard Blade
16-07-04, 00:24
My friend would go to the nearest store and buy one of those really nasty, spicey, did I mention nasty, frozen burritos. Two 12oz Cokes.

Microwave the burrito while drinking the first coke. Eat the burrito.
Slam the second coke.

It doesn't make him puke, but it fixes the food poisoning. for him.

Good luck with it, and make sure you drink lots of water.

tiikeri
16-07-04, 00:35
the only way is to get the crap outta ur system..
so talk Norge with toilet - A LOT :) and drink.. i doubt laxatives will help cause u'll end up vomiting them up..

Never had one, but I'm almost positive i know that it sucks.
Prolly beats a huge hangover :)

Shadow Dancer
16-07-04, 01:21
Anti-poison Sanctum

jernau
16-07-04, 01:22
Anti-poison Sanctum
Or hop a zone-line.

rob444
16-07-04, 01:50
I would eat more of the poisoned food, so much more that I will faint from the pain, then I will wake up in a hospital with minor pains and my stomach has been emptied with tubes and I can walk out of the hospital within an hour. Seriously, it's a great idea!

Marx
16-07-04, 01:54
There's no remedy really, the only way to deal is to sit it out. If it gets progressively worse, see a doc.

garyu69
16-07-04, 02:04
Get yourself a box of Allbran, eat a few bowls and soon enough you will have shat all that bad crap out.

sanityislost
16-07-04, 03:28
stick your head in a plastic bag, tie abit of rope round the bag so its tight
round your neck and just wait it out. soon all the pain will be gone

SiL ..:..

Candaman
16-07-04, 03:44
There's no remedy really, the only way to deal is to sit it out. If it gets progressively worse, see a doc.

u missed the h in sit it out there marx

Menolak
16-07-04, 07:44
u missed the h in sit it out there marx

Smoke a joint and go back to bed, works fer me when I'm hungover..guess that's not the same thing..

seraphian
16-07-04, 08:04
the best method is time, plenty of sleep and lots of water.

If you're vomiting so much you're dehydrating, something like emetrol or Dramamine can help (or if you can't keep that down a anti-emetic suppository :eek: ) but it's best to let yourself get it out of your system... you're puking it out for a very good reason most times.

shodanjr_gr
16-07-04, 10:58
Eat nothing. Drink only water. Puke like there is no tomorrow. Go to bed. Actually the last time i got food poisoning i kept eating and puking. Puking is fun...

Siygess
16-07-04, 11:04
Does your case of food poisioning come with a nasty bout of Gastroenteritis? Thats a common symptom of food poisoning, and if thats the case you'll have had no choice but to go to the toilet every ten minutes (talk about "Ring of fire!" :eek:) Like everyone else has said, drink a lot of water, try to get some sleep and dont eat anything else.

With any luck, though, you're feeling better all ready.

djskum
16-07-04, 12:49
Unconciousness is your best friend. Acheive that state and keep your fluid
intake high. The more you shit and puke the faster you will get rid of the mainstay of those nasty bacteria. Then your body will take care of the rest.

But it's never nice. Can't even enjoy comp games when you have it! Having the flu for instance isn't too bad. A few days off work, lots of gaming and sleeping, great but food poisoning, forget it!

DjSKum

winnoc
16-07-04, 13:28
While we're at it we might as well introduce the NEED to eat.
If you don't eat you lose HP.
If you don't drink too.

This would make restaurants etc better tradeskiller places as people would frequent them more often.

And if this ever gets implemented i want to have the subskill cooking under int, so i can drop some of my wasted points in there :p

SynC_187
16-07-04, 13:57
1 litre of flat coke an hour (must be flat, can speed that up by adding a spoon of sugar).

Coke was originally a stomach remedy, people liked the taste, so they added the fizz and sold it as a drink.

A doctor told me all this when I got food poisoning. I was better 12 hours later.

jernau
16-07-04, 16:46
Coke was marketed as a tonic but I don't think it ever did anything. It was more along the lines of "Dr. Mad Bastard's Cure-All Magic Juice" where he wasn't a doctor and nothing was ever cured.

OTOH sugar and fluids is a good idea so the end result is good.

seraphian
16-07-04, 16:46
BTW, @ above, rather than drinking flat coke (which tastes like shite IMHO) jsut get emetrol, it's basically sugar syrup with cola extract (to calm your stomach) much more concentrated, so you don't need to chug a litre of warm liquid, which if you're really nauseaus just will make an interesting splatter pattern rather than making you feel better,

.hack//sign
16-07-04, 17:31
ive been sleeping,drinking water and eating lots of jell-o so im feeling better now :)