PDA

View Full Version : Equality of servers

Kikyo
15-07-04, 19:51
Please don't flame

We all know some servers are different than others like saturn gets next market NPC's some other servers don't but there's a draw back saturn is always down yadda yadda. Also saturn gets the scorpian queen spawned like every minute. Besides some other servers get neglected like pluto/uranus. No queens ever spawn in el farid no NPC's lower population less events blah blah.
Can we even up the servers a bit please?

Morganth
15-07-04, 20:02
Well, if you even up the servers then you get Saturn's lag and DB crashing as well, so consider yourself lucky.

Ozambabbaz
15-07-04, 20:04
theres a next market on pluto as well

J. Folsom
15-07-04, 20:06
From what I know, the NExT markets are player initiatives which they got by contacting their faction counsellor about it.

Same counts for some other things (Like Pluto's benches :p)

Tratos
15-07-04, 20:09
Theres a big hush hush no talky about it Next thing on Uranus also, and theres some customised apps there aswell.

Ozambabbaz
15-07-04, 20:15
i absolutely recognozie and appreciate the El Farid Queenie problem, thats been around for too long. Other than that, i think it's a matter of getting in contact with ur FC.

For example, on Pluto which is SXR's main "server", we got a CityCom placed in out HO (HangOut). That isn't favouritism or nepotism, it's just getting in touch with ur FC ;)

Benjie
15-07-04, 21:32
You know, I woulndn't mind playing as an Anarchy Breed.
I know Venus isn't owned by kk, but they have some absolutely awesome ideas sometimes.

After DoY I hope that the developers will have enough time to post on the forums more too, and address issues like this in replys. Not that they don't at the moment. I am just acknowledging that they are a bit strifed for time at the moment.

steweygrrr
15-07-04, 22:14
i absolutely recognozie and appreciate the El Farid Queenie problem, thats been around for too long. Other than that, i think it's a matter of getting in contact with ur FC.

For example, on Pluto which is SXR's main "server", we got a CityCom placed in out HO (HangOut). That isn't favouritism or nepotism, it's just getting in touch with ur FC ;)

Well if our FC came on once in a while (and when she does come she's all YAAARGH KILL IT!) we would interact more :)

Tratos
15-07-04, 22:17
Contacting your FC, or even any FC will get alot of the things mentioned. i contacts Josh Dabbs (Pluto/Saturn's CA FC) as there currently isnt an FC for Uranus and hes been poppin in on the server to speak with me and my clan, also we have our clan app customised like the Phoenix Store.

OT- City Administration - Distribution weapon, turret and vehicle price lists will be out soon, once we are more established ;)

Mr_Snow
15-07-04, 22:18
Well if our FC came on once in a while (and when she does come she's all YAAARGH KILL IT!) we would interact more :)

Tam did used to come on to uranus but it was always alte in the european night so nobody was on, makes sense on a european server, shes from Hawaii afaik and thats why she isnt on much why she rarely comes on when anybody else is on.