PDA

View Full Version : New NF Deck Plan

Lexxuk
15-07-04, 14:43
Running round to get a deck for tonights big fight event (be there or be a tomato), you get to notice there are no places really designed for duels, in fact, they are all closed in spaces, so the only real place to duel is NF1. So i designed a new NF Deck for the Dev's to do (coz its not like they got anything better to do at the moment :p sod DOY, give us decent NF decks :p)

Anyhow, my basic plan..

http://www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/newnfdeck.jpg

As you can see, its pretty much round, the inside has two starting squares, outside of the round area are the health and ammo reload points (4 of em) and the inside of the arena is surrounded with glass so spectators can watch the fights without interfereing, the doors are are the top and bottom of the circle. A deck like this would make NF much better, sort of like the old roman ampitheaters (which really rock, they had one near where I lived in Wales, in Caerleon, and it rocked, they got drains for blood and everything).

So gimme 5 stars (and + rep ;)) and give us a dueling NF ;)

Terayon
15-07-04, 14:46
that would be amazing! they should totaly do that.

Benjie
15-07-04, 14:48
Here is my new Neofrag map plan!

Please give me lots of good reputation points if you like it. :D

BTW I like yours Lexxuk.
Very sexy.

LiL T
The picture a bit badly done :) but I see where your comming from and thats a good idea 5 stars

garyu69
So gimme 5 stars (and + rep ;)) and give us a dueling NF ;)I would but i'm not allowed to give you Rep anymore :( Says i've been Repping you too much :(

Marx
15-07-04, 14:49
Sure, why not.

5 stars. gimme rep too =P

n3m
15-07-04, 14:55
that is nice -ish :p
j/k I liek it
Some sort of gladiator alike 1vs1..

gimme rep and ill give you some

5stars already been given out :)

Rade
15-07-04, 14:58
Hey lexxie you should change your title to "Whoring for rep" or somesuch :p

Lexxuk
15-07-04, 15:00
Hey lexxie you should change your title to "Whoring for rep" or somesuch :p

I have two green blobs, my rep > your rep, ner ner ner ner ner :p hehehe, I just gotta catch Jest now :D

[TgR]KILLER
15-07-04, 15:02
erm.. basicly what i said in the other thread lexxy ? :rolleyes:

n3m
15-07-04, 15:03
rofl

KILLER']maybe an idea for DOY.. a NF deck with something like battle dome.. only a REAL stadium.. with just an entrance at 2 sides of the "pit" and real seats all around on dif hights so people could watch over eachother :pnahh

garyu69
15-07-04, 15:05
I have two green blobs, my rep > your rep, ner ner ner ner ner :p hehehe, I just gotta catch Jest now :D
you're just weird having two blobs.

Go find some two blobbed friends instead :p

Lexxuk
15-07-04, 15:08
KILLER']erm.. basicly what i said in the other thread lexxy ? :rolleyes:

Sorta, cept I was thinking of the layout whilst running around the NF Decks to find a good one so hadnt seen your post yet, I was thinking of a design that could work, I saw the glass in NF1 Deck3 and thought "ok, they can do glass!" did have a few other ideas like a cage below with a grill roof so people look down to the fight, but that seemed silly, so figured a round one would work best, and posted before you could steal my ideas :p <3

Logan_storm_03
15-07-04, 16:00
how about a mob spawn terminal? :cool: ie. it loads like a lift access screen and you type like grim chaser X 12 :D

Archeus
15-07-04, 16:36
There needs to be a neofrag that looks like an outpost. Have it that you can drop turrets. No underground. The owners are shown on the outpost, however to hack the outpost it only requires 50 hack and acts like the person has 110 hack (So still hard but more blips).

This is to allow people to train for outpost fighting. The larger zone will allow droners to practise as well. Also throw in a dummy ASG where each player can get one craft of one certain type at any time.

Benjie
15-07-04, 16:56
Aww! I got negative reputation for my awesome Neofrag Designs! >< :p

But I thought everybody wanted a Neofrag design shaped like a big fish! :D

<3

*is curious to whether Wargamez Inn will feature the same holomaps as Neofrag*

Lexxuk
15-07-04, 17:48
Aww! I got negative reputation for my awesome Neofrag Designs! >< :p

But I thought everybody wanted a Neofrag design shaped like a big fish! :D

<3

*is curious to whether Wargamez Inn will feature the same holomaps as Neofrag*

I was gunna give you + Rep, but I've given out too much in the last 24 hours (I get that silly message every day) I'll give you some + tomorrow (though I got a red from someone too, which is ok, I got 110 Rep points so its really gunna hit his Rep when I can take it away from him hehehe)