PDA

View Full Version : Question for German speaking players :)

Crono
15-07-04, 05:15
heya guys, im hoping most can understand and help me figure our something ive been wondering for a while :D

There is these 3 Monk NPC's in the zone around east of Jerico, their by some tent camp. In the english servers all they speek is german :P But they seem to talk in length and have allot of options. Ive been tempted to retype what they say ionto a translater, but there is jsut allot of options.

What are they for on the german server where i imagine you all can understand them fine :D Are they for any quest?

Thanks guys :)

-Crono

Shalea
15-07-04, 08:00
hey Dude :)

they just talking Crap :)

these three guys are talking about Crahn, and some bad experiments . They say something about that the Doomreapers an grims and so on , are an product of crahn experimentals :)

sorry about the bad english , just tried my best :)

mfg

Shalea

Crono
15-07-04, 08:49
Oh wow, ok man :)

Thanks allot of clearing that up for me :)

-Crono

aKe`cj
15-07-04, 09:09
In my opinion, they aren't talking crap (although these NPCs are not part of an epic / run afaik). What they do is giving you a small insight into some history of the Crahnsect and therefore its a little piece of the whole picture of said faction.
These NPCs turned away from Neocron and the Order of Crahn, as they believe that many projects of the Crahnsect (e.g. genomic experiments) could not be combined with their ethics and they do not think, that the way the Crahnsect is/was lead is the way Crahn would have wanted it to be...
I quite like them, as they describe a "not so bright" part of the Crahnsect. ;)

hajoan
15-07-04, 09:40
Exactly aKe`cj, exactly.

The NPCs maked me thought-provoking.
So I changed my Fraction after a year of beeing a Crahn because of

could not be combined with their ethics and they do not think, that the way the Crahnsect is/was lead is the way Crahn would have wanted it to be...

I tried to discuss that here: http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=101839

There was no interest inside the community to discuss about that.

So the most people think they talking crap but not me.
They are a part of my personal story.

digitalfreak
15-07-04, 10:23
Wasn't there any connection of this monks with the never finished Zergerus run?
They where sending you to Einstein I think..

foss
15-07-04, 19:01
ya they were a part of the zergerus quest but after a patch a few npcs u need for the quest were gone and they never fixed it :(