PDA

View Full Version : Saturn Dropparty the 1st sponsor by Titans and Shadow [Event]

Tokra
15-07-04, 03:09
hio
its me Gyne so here the SEX Fotos from The Dropparty in Plaza2

We Drop over 50 rareguns/chips/gloves for Free for everyone[0-3 Slots]Devourer etc..

This was hard for the Zone and Gm is overwatch us :D :D.

So we Hope youre have Phun and Enjoy next dropparty soon days.

We ahve atm 40 rares again for freedrop...we inform youre when comming up next Party.

Stay tuned....
SEX for Shadow and Rest of BD SEX for Special patient OTIS and sex For the Ultimate Gestra and SEX also for Devils Grace for nice Spreading :D :D
baba Shadows

Gyne From Titans

Here the Pics:

Jailbird
15-07-04, 03:15
thats 40 guys in the third picture and plaza 2 is out of space..

KK gotta do something to plaza once BDOY is released if they think it will get more than 500 guys per server :eek:

tiikeri
15-07-04, 03:16
So whats so special in that?

bob/ did that a week ago without any needs of bolstering his ego

slaughteruall
15-07-04, 03:21
So whats so special in that?

bob/ did that a week ago without any needs of bolstering his ego

Dude just go with it. It's something that happened on saturn (a event) that is alot more the KK or anyone else has done for us. I'm sorry i missed it i have some stuff i can give away also. Need to get my home comp up and running again. If my newegg order comes tomarrow like i hope i should be up and running tomarrow or firday at the latest.

Slaughter

tiikeri
15-07-04, 03:23
aye slaughter, its nice to have ppl throwing stuff..
but i just can't understand why to make such a noice about it.

perhaps its just some kinda ego bolstering thing that i have passed with my pubertity :) j/k

slaughteruall
15-07-04, 03:26
aye slaughter, its nice to have ppl throwing stuff..
but i just can't understand why to make such a noice about it.

perhaps its just some kinda ego bolstering thing that i have passed with my pubertity :) j/k

i guess it would be to show the community that things do happen on saturn. And as i'm working a 14 hour day today i would not of known about it. And there is more people in those pics then on the whole of pluto.

Tokra
15-07-04, 03:43
hmm this is n ot bolstering ego...Y we made this????...hmmm ok.. so when we give free guns for all.......Bd can hack more rares later :D :D.

hahahaha bolstering bolstering!! :D

SEx M8tys

slaughteruall
15-07-04, 03:49
hmm this is n ot bolstering ego...Y we made this????...hmmm ok.. so when we give free guns for all.......Bd can hack more rares later :D :D.

hahahaha bolstering bolstering!! :D

SEx M8tys

LOL nice

|R@zor|
15-07-04, 03:54
wonder what my framerate would have been like in amongst that lot :)

Darkener
15-07-04, 08:07
Rofl tbh this kinda fits in with the whole Black Dragon RP. In a Scosese sort of way

bling
15-07-04, 09:16
Next time we should do this in non Save Zones ;) Desert Race Track 4 example ;)

YoDa-UK
15-07-04, 10:15
Damn i logged off early last night, damn 2nd cold in 2 weeks :(

Anyway at least something has happened on saturn, last event i heard about was teh NEXT FC being held by the mutants, that was fun.

Give more notice next time guys when ya gonna do this, but whatever your reasons, nice to give something back to the server.

OTIS
15-07-04, 11:37
Stay tuned....
SEX for Shadow and Rest of BD SEX for Special patient OTIS and sex For the Ultimate Gestra and SEX also for Devils Grace for nice Spreading :D :D
baba Shadows

THATS ME!!!!!! YAYA!!!!!! :D

I LOVE U GYNE!!!!

Dru Blood
15-07-04, 12:14
oh crap i missed this event, :(

ezza
15-07-04, 12:17
bah i was out hunting trying to recap str, mind you i proberbly would of crashed amids all that lot.

anyway its cool thing to do(even if i wasnt there :mad: )