PDA

View Full Version : [CBT]Why Not Fix It?

LiL T
15-07-04, 02:28
I have seem countless posts about this bug/exploit what ever you want to call it its the one where your in pepper park and the gaurds attack you when you do FUCK all to them. Ok so everyone knows how and more and more are exploiting cos they know the gaurds will attack I sick to fucking death of this I really am. I'm close to canceling both my accounts I'm not joking there are countless other things which never get fixed for months I died 3 FUCKING TIMES to the same exploiters tonight I could not even take a screeny of them doing it yet I get told all the time to take screen shots. KK you know WTF I'm on about and I do not wish to post what but why the fuck is it not fixed ? do you know how much this pisses people off ? o_O

Edit: And why are there not GM's who listen to trade channel when I ask I never ask much but when I ask it urgent like get your arse to pepper park some fuckers exploit killing me

Edit2 : Mods I know what you are going to do your gonna lock it for disscuing exploits BLAH BLAH

yeah thats right SHOVE it under the carpet I'm getting sick of this people know about and how to do it so FIX it this is a serious issue I'm dieing to a bug FFS

Biznatchy
15-07-04, 04:28
Not a single soul forces you to camp the zone line in pepper park. I know your a great fighter, roam the outzone do somthing other then fight in pepper park zone line is what this is saying.

On the same note what about the box exploiters in the aggies. Same crap kinda using a exploit to gain advantage to kill others.

amfest
15-07-04, 04:34
Edit: And why are there not GM's who listen to trade channel when I ask I never ask much but when I ask it urgent like get your arse to pepper park some fuckers exploit killing me
err shouldn't it be help channel and not trade :p

Yea the guard thing should be fixed if it's still happening. heh yea screenshots are hard to take with stuff like that. Maybe try running fraps then make an animated gif of the people doing it :D

Mr_Snow
15-07-04, 04:36
It isnt an exploit as its an enemy npc agroing on you even if the agro is by artificial means, yes its lame yes its a pain in the arse but its not an exploit and the guards will agro on friendlies if they do enough damage to them.

Mr Friendly
15-07-04, 04:36
nubs on saturn actually doin that exploit?? @_@

thats sad, especially for the server :rolleyes: *turns head in pity*

& mr snow, no, i dont believe u know how it works, which i cant explain on these forums, but nehow, its not how the gaurds are agroing, its why. others are using this error in the system to their advantage. thats labeled as an exploit

Gohei
15-07-04, 04:42
nubs on saturn actually doin that exploit?? @_@

thats sad, especially for the server :rolleyes: *turns head in pity*

& mr snow, no, i dont believe u know how it works, which i cant explain on these forums, but nehow, its not why the gaurds are agroing, its 'why'. others are using this error in the system to their advantage. thats labeled as an exploit

Yep, things like that would never happend on pluto. honast.....

Mr_Snow
15-07-04, 04:43
Ive had people punch guards on me loads of time to kill me, I also had a dumbass lazy tank shoot a burst into one to agro it on me and seen the guard kill him because he did enough damage to get past the fact that he was green to him, the reason that the guards only attack green after doing so much damage is to stop them from attacking allied because a stray bullet or especially a stray plasma burst from causing the guards to gank allies.

The best way to avoid being ganked by guards is not to fight in pepper park.

Mr Friendly
15-07-04, 04:57
Yep, things like that would never happend on pluto. honast.....

exactly the reason i said that, cuz it doesnt....aha...hahhaa....bwahahahaha

now go back to saturn nubby nub :angel:

Gohei
15-07-04, 05:00
exactly the reason i said that, cuz it doesnt....aha...hahhaa....bwahahahaha

now go back to saturn nubby nub :angel:

I will. If i feel like playing Pluto again i'll jusst load up the offline demo, cus thats one hell of a lot more fun.

Mr Friendly
15-07-04, 05:03
I will. If i feel like playing Pluto again i'll jusst load up the offline demo, cus thats one hell of a lot more fun.

yes yes, apparently u dont know how to have fun on pluto :)

instead of getting a ppu with us to go kill some noobs at MB (which is one of the saddest things i pity saturn for) we actually go places by ourselves to PK. sometimes witha friend or two. besides that we go in pp1 to find a fight/enemy. other than that theres always lvlin. but o/w, apparently killin /20 noobs excite you more @_@ :rolleyes: have a good day :angel:

Gohei
15-07-04, 05:25
yes yes, apparently u dont know how to have fun on pluto :)

instead of getting a ppu with us to go kill some noobs at MB (which is one of the saddest things i pity saturn for) we actually go places by ourselves to PK. sometimes witha friend or two. besides that we go in pp1 to find a fight/enemy. other than that theres always lvlin. but o/w, apparently killin /20 noobs excite you more @_@ :rolleyes: have a good day :angel:

Yep it does, beacuse most /20 "noobs" have /60 alts. When i kill /20 noobs, they log their /60 alts. If you kill a /20 noob on pluto, the sad kid will prolly make a whining post on the boards and thats it.

Whats with the story about you going on your own when PKing ? Of course u be on ur own, it's still Pluto ffs....

IceStorm
15-07-04, 05:25
And why are there not GM's who listen to trade channel when I askBecause that ? in the upper right is how you get help, not shouting "GM help me!" on trade channels...

If the exploit is such a problem, don't fight in those areas? Take ops instead? PK out at Mil Base or Battle Dome?

Gohei
15-07-04, 05:35
Because that ? in the upper right is how you get help, not shouting "GM help me!" on trade channels...

If the exploit is such a problem, don't fight in those areas? Take ops instead? PK out at Mil Base or Battle Dome?

Or jusst inside PP. Not by the zoneline.

Anyhow, the guards are extremely overpowered, all of them. Remember the time when HQs could actually be raided ? Theres nothing like that going on in any HQs. Remove them all and let the players do the defending, and watching over their turf and shit...

SorkZmok
15-07-04, 05:52
If you are who i think you are, you died 3 times to accidently hitting the guards.

But yeah, that bug still exists, i died to it myself today. o_O

Mr Friendly
15-07-04, 05:52
Yep it does, beacuse most /20 "noobs" have /60 alts. When i kill /20 noobs, they log their /60 alts. If you kill a /20 noob on pluto, the sad kid will prolly make a whining post on the boards and thats it.

Whats with the story about you going on your own when PKing ? Of course u be on ur own, it's still Pluto ffs....

oh pfft lol, some teh law guy decided to try & PK my noob PE on saturn once & iwas /35, battle lasted for about 15 secs with him outta my range running towards MB with 1/4 health

newayz, to keep the nub from gettin this thread more off topic, back on to the exploit issue

SorkZmok
15-07-04, 05:56
oh pfft lol, some teh law guy decided to try & PK my noob PE on saturn once & iwas /35, battle lasted for about 15 secs with him outta my range running towards MB with 1/4 healthnewayz, keep your fucking ego out of this thread.

Mr Friendly
15-07-04, 05:59
newayz, keep your fucking ego out of this thread.

^spam? yes i think so, shhhhh

fighting inside pp doesnt work either - just standing inside earlier today the gaurd manually comes around the corner & comes after me cuz someone accidentaly hit em........@_@ if not removed to where theres nothing gaurding pp, at least put the 2* copbots back

they killed alot less ppl neway

Tostino
15-07-04, 07:00
Yea i died 2 times today to the gards. And you cant do SHIT i was fighting a apu and almost killed him and here come the fists and the gards kill me instantly :wtf:

seraphian
15-07-04, 09:21

Anyhow, the guards are extremely overpowered, all of them. Remember the time when HQs could actually be raided ? Theres nothing like that going on in any HQs. Remove them all and let the players do the defending, and watching over their turf and shit...

you wimps, you can still raid almost every HQ except TH, which is a bit locked down IMHO...

I've even taken BD through the backdoor just my tank and a PPU (revenge for some BD raids... that was fun!) that was AGES ago though, and I'm not sure any players got caught in my AoE kill-funnel...

awkward silence
15-07-04, 10:16

AMEN get our nib guards back and... PROBLEM SOLVED!

Gohei
15-07-04, 13:21
you wimps, you can still raid almost every HQ except TH, which is a bit locked down IMHO...

I've even taken BD through the backdoor just my tank and a PPU (revenge for some BD raids... that was fun!) that was AGES ago though, and I'm not sure any players got caught in my AoE kill-funnel...

yeah jusst your tank................................................................................................ ............................................. And a PPU... Dont think you should require a PPU whenever you want to raid a HQ.

LiL T
15-07-04, 15:36
& mr snow, no, i dont believe u know how it works, which i cant explain on these forums, but nehow, its not how the gaurds are agroing, its why. others are using this error in the system to their advantage. thats labeled as an exploit

Yes exactly and back a few patches ago it was fixed but befor that it was posted some where anyone caught doing it will get a temp ban it is an expliot

Anyway I died 3 times last night to this lame shit while trying to take screens I was drunk at the time and almost lost it to the point of smashing my keyboard it really does piss me off.

Since I have calmed down Mods plz close this

Gotterdammerung
15-07-04, 18:13
closed as per starters request