PDA

View Full Version : the pp guards

Terayon
15-07-04, 01:00
this isent a nerf them... its fix them.

i know no matter how much i whine about their insane damage it will never be lowered so could you atleast fix them?

by fix them i mean make it so if someone else shoots the guard it wont kill me.... im sick of some aoe para hurting the guard and it killing ME standing in the corner and kills me. im sick of some bastard tank punching a guard so it kills me. why not make it kill the guy who did the damage not the one NOT hurting it. if my friend hit me i wouldent kick someone elses ass that i just dont like.

retr0n
15-07-04, 01:08
Yeah tell me about it, I hate it, and I'm tsunami. It's just such a lame thing
to do, as is running around the guard hoping whoever is attacking you will
hit the guard.

They had a fix for this a while back but somehow it came back and they
never fixed it again.

This was classed as an exploit by KK before the fix and i presume it still is
after it came back. So if you see someone punching the guard just take
a screenie and send it in.

Best bet sofar as a fix seems to far away (i.e. DoY)

tiikeri
15-07-04, 01:10
i would like to see those bitches either removed, or slightly moved a bit further from the zoneline..

zii
15-07-04, 02:49
i would like to see those bitches either removed, or slightly moved a bit further from the zoneline..

I dunnno. If you hit the guard he should fight back. Damage is just way to high.

n3m
15-07-04, 02:50
but they also ...insert witty comment here.. when you don't hit them

Put back the copbots at the zoneline. Fights will happen in front of snackattack or whatever that bar is called. is more fun anyways without lame sync ho's

tiikeri
15-07-04, 02:57
Yes, but they are in the way :)

And sure they should fight back.. atleast i would, but they attack "randomly" if some exploiter goes and punches em.. which is soooo lame.. like today.. there was one /5x tank whacking the guards, and other ppl got killed cause of that.
Thats whyi say, either remove or move em.