PDA

View Full Version : Least active Zone?

Archeus
14-07-04, 13:51
Just curious would KK know which one this is?

Glok
14-07-04, 13:55
You mean do they log zone changes and time spent in the zone?

Sakletare
14-07-04, 14:14
I would guess J-16. Hardly anything there but a few firemobs and so out of the way that noone is passing by on their way to some place else.

SjanTeN^
14-07-04, 14:27
I would guess J-16. Hardly anything there but a few firemobs and so out of the way that noone is passing by on their way to some place else.

Isent there a worm tunnel or so in that zone?

garyu69
14-07-04, 14:28
I would say least active is Regants if the mutants are still there.

I haven't been there for months.

n3m
14-07-04, 14:28
regants legacy. People come there, say wow and go back to find their asses served on a plate by dragonflies
I've never seen any mutants there before (except for the hurlers and aggies. no laserblade weilding mutants)

Sakletare
14-07-04, 14:29
Isent there a worm tunnel or so in that zone?
There's one in K-16, don't think J-16 has one too.

SjanTeN^
14-07-04, 14:32
There's one in K-16, don't think J-16 has one too.

I know there is one in K-16, just pretty sure there are some sort of lvling spot in J-16.

n3m
14-07-04, 14:34
there's an ASG in J_16
O_o

Selendor
14-07-04, 14:36
I'm guessing CAHQ because its blocked off? Or perhaps some of those corner zones around the map that are really tiny. Failing that, main sewers.

Archeus
14-07-04, 14:36
there's an ASG in J_16
O_o

Yep. Use it a lot. If I was to guess I would say the back zones alongside Neocron or the far south east zones.

14-07-04, 14:39
Failing that, main sewers.

Hmm I never did finish my main sewer map before I quit (because my monk cant hack and my spy was too weak to solo down there)

There should have been more 'secret' exits from main sewer though

Sakletare
14-07-04, 14:39
there's an ASG in J_16
O_o
No. The ASG is in I-16.

Dirk_Gently
14-07-04, 14:45
I would say least active is Regants if the mutants are still there.

I haven't been there for months.

Yeah they are. And because everybody runs into zone and then either dies or runs out again all of the High Tech Mutants are pressed right up against the zoneline.

I take my droner down there.

garyu69
14-07-04, 14:46
military Base Sector 3

SjanTeN^
14-07-04, 14:52
Plaza2 :o
Edit: Pepperpark 1. :rolleyes:

Mighty Max
14-07-04, 14:56
I plaze my bid on

Via-Rosso 3- Sewer (above Chez syph., 2nd level)

J. Folsom
14-07-04, 14:58
I plaze my bid on

Via-Rosso 3- Sewer (above Chez syph., 2nd level)
Mine's close to that one, but not entirely that one. I think it's the sewer in Via Rosso 2, right underneath the ramp at the entrance to Via Rosso 1.

EDIT: That is, of course, only counting zones which are reachable. Otherwise the least used zones in history would be Outzone 7, and the two Dark Metal areas. Since those have been closed off since sometime in Beta 4.

Genty
14-07-04, 15:08
My money is OZ 7. Remember people got warped to Dark metal in the past but I don't remember anyone being warped to OZ 7.

Tratos
14-07-04, 15:18
there was a visitor to OZ7.... Keiron then he got banned...so yeah....

That would make by my guess D_05.... theres no need to go to it at all, i went there once.....once....its mostly water O_o

Glok
14-07-04, 15:20
....its mostly water O_oDoes anyone else think water really really sucks in this game?

Sakletare
14-07-04, 15:23
Does anyone else think water really really sucks in this game?
Water? We don't have water, we just have tar that looks like water... :rolleyes:

Tratos
14-07-04, 15:23
Does anyone else think water really really sucks in this game?
Yes.
im hoping with the new shiney water we've seen on the trailer will...move at least since it looks nice.

Glok
14-07-04, 15:27
Water? We don't have water, we just have tar that looks like water... :rolleyes:LOL yes. :(

[TgR]HusK
14-07-04, 15:53
I know there is one in K-16, just pretty sure there are some sort of lvling spot in J-16.
Tunnel T-Z (As listed on the custom worldmap I did (with asscention) when the mod forum was still there)

My gues: the last aggie pit that can ONLY be reached by going trough all the outzone sewers to the end (or taking the shortcut at the mutants in pp3 :p)

OZ7 and Dark Metal can be reached by certain illigle means, and I've heard of enough people who used those means to reach it. - since they are more intresting than that very buggy and dead-end aggie pit my gues is it gets more visitors ;)

winnoc
14-07-04, 16:25
My appartement :-)

Trent
14-07-04, 16:52
EDIT: That is, of course, only counting zones which are reachable. Otherwise the least used zones in history would be Outzone 7, and the two Dark Metal areas. Since those have been closed off since sometime in Beta 4.

Humm...I've been to all of the outzone except 7 - where the heck is that?? Also what is/are the "dark metal" areas??

Trent

14-07-04, 17:01
Humm...I've been to all of the outzone except 7 - where the heck is that?? Also what is/are the "dark metal" areas??

Trent

OZ 7 is the source of all the green gunk in the OZ zone with all the bats (which is how you _would_ get to it if it wasnt blocked (because its buggy as hell in there and has been shut off since beta)

Dark Metal are apparently the (underground?) zones inside Regants Legacy

Archeus
14-07-04, 17:04
HusK']
OZ7 and Dark Metal can be reached by certain illigle means, and I've heard of enough people who used those means to reach it. - since they are more intresting than that very buggy and dead-end aggie pit my gues is it gets more visitors ;)

Heads up for anyone getting any ideas.. if you get caught in these areas or post screenshots of you being in there you get banned. Dark Metal cannot be escaped from as far as I know and GM's make a sweep for belts left behind (they tend to use it as a prison for bad players as well).

Marx
14-07-04, 17:53
BD shooting range is the most unused yet public place.

SjanTeN^
14-07-04, 18:01

What about the PepperPark maze? (or did they close that in the retail?)

Cyphor
14-07-04, 18:01
Anarchy breed hq (somewhere in oz i remember at the start of retail i found it from an ent outside of the city :confused:), if its still there or a11.

J. Folsom
14-07-04, 18:02
Anarchy breed hq (somewhere in oz i remember at the start of retail i found it from an ent outside of the city :confused:), if its still there or a11.
I'm guessing you mean the OutZone jail, since that was formerly always filled with Anarchy Breed, before the criminals took over.

Marx
14-07-04, 18:04
What about the PepperPark maze? (or did they close that in the retail?)It's still there - but I know of people who still use it to level their noobs.

Cyphor
14-07-04, 18:07
I'm guessing you mean the OutZone jail, since that was formerly always filled with Anarchy Breed, before the criminals took over.

Might have been i just remember the message on my screen telling me where i was ent, but it was just filled with the 20/20 anarchy breed or whatever rank they are, was still good fun back then but if its changed now :( then il stick with a11.

alig
14-07-04, 18:14
The best zone within NC that i didnt even know exsisted till about 2 days ago after playing for 1.5 years is a certain area of P4. I'll post pics of it, it has a PSI shop too. Looks better than P1 and P2i reckon.

sanityislost
14-07-04, 18:17
NCPD HQ lol........ive never been in there lol wish they would open it up so i
can take a peak n_n

SiL ..:..

Jest
14-07-04, 18:23
A fun test would be to throw an item in several zones you think are the least visited. Since items only decay when players are in the zone, see how long each item can last. Check once a day. :p

Rob01m
14-07-04, 18:27
regants legacy. People come there, say wow and go back to find their asses served on a plate by dragonflies
I've never seen any mutants there before (except for the hurlers and aggies. no laserblade weilding mutants)

Yes, if you go there now you'll see lots of long laserblade 2 wielding mutants and plasma weaponry mutants. They are so close together that's its almost suicide to challenge them... Not to mention they are in the water many of them. :confused:

EDIT: I forgot to add my 0.02nc

I think the most underused sector is Mainsewer 5. Was it 5 that was mostly submerged? No wait 5 had the catwalks and mutants all over I think...

Trent
14-07-04, 18:35
OZ 7 is the source of all the green gunk in the OZ zone with all the bats (which is how you _would_ get to it if it wasnt blocked (because its buggy as hell in there and has been shut off since beta)

Dark Metal are apparently the (underground?) zones inside Regants Legacy

:D Okay, I know what you are talking about - I was wondering what was up with the fence. Thanks.

But, could I get more details on this Dark Metal thing??

Trent

Rob01m
14-07-04, 18:52
:D Okay, I know what you are talking about - I was wondering what was up with the fence. Thanks.

But, could I get more details on this Dark Metal thing??

Trent

Dark Metal is the name for what's inside Regent's Legacy. I only remember it from screenshots posted once because I've never been there personally. All I can remember was it was dark and there were Launcher Cyclops all around, it looked kind of like an old rusty factory, ya know? Of course, that's the best I can make of it from the few screenshots I've seen. I think there was lava or some kind of liquid there too.

jernau
14-07-04, 19:17
That or Gaia Mine 3 would be my bet. Most of the others so far mentioned I've either used myself for a while or know of people who have.

seraphian
14-07-04, 19:39
I'd say sewer level 2 in P4 is pretty deserted too... the 'lab like' mutant gunmen cellars in VR1 are pretty empty as well.

I've heard of Dark Metal being used as a GM holding-tank on venus (to take players for a little 'chat'), but I've never even heard of it being used or even existing on the other servers...

There are special apartment areas that are pretty rarely vistied too, as well as the famous 'balls'

Rob01m
14-07-04, 19:40
I'd say sewer level 2 in P4 is pretty deserted too... the 'lab like' mutant gunmen cellars in VR1 are pretty empty as well.

I've heard of Dark Metal being used as a GM holding-tank on venus (to take players for a little 'chat'), but I've never even heard of it being used or even existing on the other servers...

There are special apartment areas that are pretty rarely vistied too, as well as the famous 'balls'

Balls as in plural?

jernau
14-07-04, 19:41
I used to level in the VR lab-like cellar and often saw others there.

Darkmetal was used by GMs on the KK servers long before Venus even existed.

There is only one ball.

Rob01m
14-07-04, 19:44
You know, speaking of "balls", I was really hoping I had found another ball one day looking through an OZ storage room. Most of the unusable doors with the signs on them aren't really doors at all, but painted walls (the texture isn't broken and theres no gap for the door to open.) However, in two of the OZ storages, there is a closed door that doesn't open with a clearly visible gap. I've tried having someone else hack every box in the storage with me standing at said door, but it never opened. :( That would have been awesome though, a green ball perhaps! :p

Trent
14-07-04, 20:07
You know, speaking of "balls", I was really hoping I had found another ball one day looking through an OZ storage room. Most of the unusable doors with the signs on them aren't really doors at all, but painted walls (the texture isn't broken and theres no gap for the door to open.) However, in two of the OZ storages, there is a closed door that doesn't open with a clearly visible gap. I've tried having someone else hack every box in the storage with me standing at said door, but it never opened. :( That would have been awesome though, a green ball perhaps! :p

Okay, what are you talking about - are they brass?? O_o :wtf: o_O

ufora
14-07-04, 20:58
dark metal and the swamp cave really close to regents, mainsewer

Bozz-Von Mel
15-07-04, 00:45
I would have to go with B_13 on this one

capt-o
15-07-04, 06:00
@ Trent
These are from various posts here to give you a better idea of Dark Metal.

Never been there myself though so this is the best i can do.

jernau
15-07-04, 06:02
It used to have TH turrets in there but maybe they got removed.

Morpheous
15-07-04, 06:35
Anyone know how to get to the ball?

I know its in MB Storage 2, but that's the lot :p

NS_CHROME54
15-07-04, 06:36
i've never been in this "main sewer" thing. where can i find it?

Rob01m
15-07-04, 07:15
Anyone know how to get to the ball?

I know its in MB Storage 2, but that's the lot :p

The BIG YELLOW BALL is a coveted secret we City Mercs will never release!

That is, unless you give us some kind of compensation... :p

i've never been in this "main sewer" thing. where can i find it?

Are you kidding? o.O
There's multiple entrances, one is in Pepper Park 3, where the friendly mutants are (down the hatch). There is another in OZ 6, and another OZ sector too I believe.

Wallen
15-07-04, 09:11
Yeah, "friendly" mutants. U ever tried talking to them? Say the wrong thing and they start shooting you! And you retaliate and guess what? SL hit! Ridiculous I tell you!!!!

As for least visited zone I would have to go with OZ-8. I heard a rumor somewhere that it was supposedly the same zone as in the offline tutorial (not the demo).
Btw, speaking of demo, where does that take place? Some kind of pre-MC5 type of thing? MC-4 maybe???

jernau
15-07-04, 09:56
The tutorial is OZ - IIRC it's in an edited version of one of the in-game sectors but I can't remember which.

The old demo was in edited versions of Plaza 1, Plaza subway station and a few special areas made just for the demo which linked onto Plaza and the station.

garyu69
15-07-04, 09:57
I went into the main sewer last night, its quite nice.

So many places in Neocron that just don't get used or people do not know about.

I actually got lost in the end and had to log out down there :( will have to try and get out later, i wanted to get out the other side instead of going back the same way.