PDA

View Full Version : Ideas to improve Areas

Syntax-Error
14-07-04, 12:46
Well first off. i was one of the BIG supporters of Techhaven getting defence. and now im a big supporter of the fact tech haven defence is TOO MUCH. we went from no defence. to falling over it all.

So my idea is a removal of alot of the turrets and a movement of the rest. with this in mine take a look at the pic below.

http://comsecgb.co.uk/banners/newth.JPG

[TgR]HusK
14-07-04, 13:21
you back again now? :confused:

anyway, I agree on the bit that it needs less turrets... raids should be more difficuld but not completely impossible imho. (and I am FA)

Turrets at the council chambers are placed a bit odd I think and I think the turrets at the right hallway in sector 1 (in pic) are a bit oddly placed, suggest one gets moved to the left. Also should add some turrets in sector 3 appartments entrance rooms. (perhaps decrease that area to just one turret or something)

garyu69
14-07-04, 13:43
I'd like to see the turrets actually shoot those with Neg FA symp instead of having a situation where you can go a Neutral or Friendly faction then come in and kill who you want without having to worry about being shot by the defences. This should be the same with all Factions.

From the image i say you need turrets down in the HQ offices and more at the trading spot in TH3. And why are there no turrets protecting TH3 Apts?

Archeus
14-07-04, 13:45
You have no protection in TH SEC3 at the apartment areas.

The turrets in the shopping area also won't protect anything in the position they are. The two in the hallway near the zone point also aren't great. The current position of the turrets in TH3 is fine, except for the entrance areas (who put them in the water?)

TH2 your basically turning it back into a gank fest area, which means no traders or people wandering around. Where you have turrets there are totally useless.

TH1 the placement is poor as well. I guess your apartment is on the left hand area? :p

As someone whos raided it a lot and knows it well. The best they can do is leave the turrets the way they are however have their respawn timers set to 20 minutes. Also set the turrets to attack bad SL people+ neg FA FS, or people who draw a weapon AND are not Fallen Angels.

This would allow a group of raiders to hit the place and not have to worry about a turret respawning quickly, as well as letting Angels police their own home easier.

Syntax-Error
14-07-04, 15:06
Well first of all i left TH sec 3 apps unprotected because there un-used there are no apps on those lifts. Secondly i forgot to say that sec three should be left as is same for the new faction HQ in the construction area. i actually forgot the two turrets on the right hand side. i want TH1 a offlimits zone aswell. TH3 should be the traders area and defended well. TH1 is FA area and defend well. TH should be the place that gets the action. the GRs have turrets to stop GR camping and stoppin our enemys just GRin to kill is. and ye ive always wanted the turrets to shoot anyone who draws a weapon appart from FA.

Archeus
14-07-04, 15:20
Well first of all i left TH sec 3 apps unprotected because there un-used there are no apps on those lifts.

Shows how much you pay attention. There are in fact apartments in those lifts. With the new keys added you can even pick which one you want.

the GRs have turrets to stop GR camping and stoppin our enemys just GRin to kill is.

As someone who bops in a lot and hostile to FA I can tell you I never use those genreps. It is too dangerous.

garyu69
14-07-04, 15:35
Just because at the moment the majority of people have Apts in TH1 does not mean that there is no one living in the TH3 apts. I am planning to get one there soon for my Trader Char as it will make it easier to get to the shops from there. Just need to save a bit of cash up.

Syntax-Error
14-07-04, 15:45
well im sooooooory when i last played those lift were never used i had no idea that they had introduced new keys

mod close this thread if people are just guna be twats

Archeus
14-07-04, 15:48
new keys have been in for a long time. Prehaps play the game for a while to get used to it again?

garyu69
14-07-04, 16:08
mod close this thread if people are just guna be twatsNo need to get arsey about it.
If you are going to propose a new plan at least be up to date with the current goings on, and don't moan when people point them out.
:rolleyes:

Duder
14-07-04, 16:11
Waa waa FA turrets here and FA turrets there, FA want this, FA wants that, Carebear this zone and make it all warm and safe in this zone, you got what you wanted, and now youre complaining no more attacks? Never happy and so predictable, MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Also the damage has been done, even if some turrets did get removed, no one would bother to show up anyways!

Archeus
14-07-04, 16:28
o one would bother to show up anyways!

Well I do know a certain clan on pluto changed factions just so they could kill in Tech Haven (probably changed for other reasons but that was the bonus).