PDA

View Full Version : n00b help desk

THE_TICK!!!!
13-07-04, 23:46
ok here is my idea in a nutshell..Ok i suggest that the playerbase...with KK's help of course set up a help desk within mc5..an account maybe that volunteers could sign on to set up in MC5 like right outside of the main room before you go down the ramp..just a little desk or something that says help desk..and person behind it would NOT be an NPC it would be a fellow player that has dedicated his time and experiance to help that new player in the times ahead. well watcha think ?

sanityislost
13-07-04, 23:48
Good idea i would be up for taking a shift every now and then. sorta
remember me and someone thinking that there was a help desk in MC5 tho
everytime you went there the MC5 guards would beat the crap outta you :D

SiL ..:..

Shadow Dancer
13-07-04, 23:48
It's a fantastic idea.

Who can disagree?

You should make it a poll btw.

Centuri
13-07-04, 23:51
The chances are its gonna be hard to get a player into the area to be able to help people, however a HELPERS system could be implemented where players could sign upto something ingame and there name would be listed down as a HELPER. This would show new players who they can contact for some help.

I personally wouldn't mind the idea, if people ever need help and I am on I would be willing to assist them. An ingame system to help new players is a very good idea. Something that kk might wanna look into.

THE_TICK!!!!
13-07-04, 23:53
i was shootin more for a limited log in of some sort..like an npc..that we could control to a certain extent ? we couldn't move him or nothing just use the text feature..dunno if that possible

Birkoff
13-07-04, 23:53
The chances are its gonna be hard to get a player into the area to be able to help people, however a HELPERS system could be implemented where players could sign upto something ingame and there name would be listed down as a HELPER. This would show new players who they can contact for some help.

I personally wouldn't mind the idea, if people ever need help and I am on I would be willing to assist them. An ingame system to help new players is a very good idea. Something that kk might wanna look into.

Like councelors in UO, VVEERRYY limited powers but enought o help. Can warp to player, god mod etc, but its a seperate char to ur normal one that has 0 in every stat.

Would be great, would help ticket help time and will free up the GMs for the tickets that they are really needed for or doing something other than help players maybe more events in the time the ppl free up for them :)

SIX stars

/Edit

i was shootin more for a limited log in of some sort..like an npc..that we could control to a certain extent ? we couldn't move him or nothing just use the text feature..dunno if that possible

Would be better to have a new help system TBH though, but make sure it is in a place than Nibs will see when they log in for the first few hours of there account time or something.

THE_TICK!!!!
14-07-04, 14:05
hmm i would really like your folks opinion on this !!

Archeus
14-07-04, 14:11
Have a Holoarea in the Faction HQs. Anyone who belongs to that faction can use that Holo system.

A request for help goes out to the faction channel.

When in the system they are put into MC5 area, however it is only a hologram so they cannot interact in any way with items/vendors or drop stuff. They can also only see their faction members.

Have it that they can't zone into the main MC5 area nor the dungeons (no reason to).

Write it into the roleplay that the faction are able to transmit holographic images via the GR there but can't find or send anyone there.

Maester Seymour
14-07-04, 14:12
I think its a great idea,

5 stars from me :)

retr0n
14-07-04, 14:14
Same here, 5 stars

sanityislost
14-07-04, 14:15
KK could make it really simple but having an option for a runner to have a tag
shown next to his name or faction which says " HELPER ".

SiL ..:..

Lexxuk
14-07-04, 14:21
Not sure on this idea, sitting at a desk for an hour or so doing nothing at all because no newbs (not n00bs, n00b is derogatory statement) come through MC5 would be boring and quickly forgotten.

What would be easier for KK to initiate would be a /help command, which would be linked to a database with helpful information, a player could type in for instance

/help mc5

Which would then search the help database for anything that contains MC5, display a list of them ranking 1-5 by possible relevance, the newb could then click the link to the thing that seems most obvious to them like "MC5 New Player Area" or "MC5 Dungeon Area" which would then give them information on the MC5 area.

It could also be hooked into the items database so someone could type

/help Pain Easer

To be giving the statistics for that weapon, Dex requirements, RC Requirements, what parts are needed to make it etc..

A thorough help system would be much better than some guy sitting outside MC5 twiddling his thumbs.

alig
14-07-04, 14:23
I think lexx's idea rules. That would be better because i know i would'nt want to count the ammount of people that join the game.

TheGreatMilenko
14-07-04, 14:24
i would some times but i couldnt do it every time a new n00b came by usally unless they ask me for help and i help them out last time i helped a n00b i gave him 1 mill and say "have fun and dont take that LE out till you experienced"

notneo
14-07-04, 14:31
do it all the time

THE_TICK!!!!
14-07-04, 14:32
the reason i thought of that idea..instead of suggesting the /help thing is so they have someone to INTERACT with right from the start..someone who has exp..and wants to help..preferably someone who has a second computer...the /help is a good idea but..im tryin to make it the LEAST bit complicated.

Lexxuk
14-07-04, 14:37
As a newb, there are some questions you are not going to be able to ask because you do not know they are there. For instance, a newb PSI monk isnt going to ask "how much APU do I need to cap the ROF on a Holy Lightening?", the sort of things they might ask are "am I in the right faction?".

The fact is, people might like the idea to start with, but it would get very boring very quickly then it would be harder to find people willing to go to MC5 to teach newbs, so in the end the idea would die out.

A constantly available, well thought out and implimented system of help through FAQ's and common knowledge would be a lot better, simply because its there 24/7, and it wouldnt mind being asked for the 100th time "am I in the right faction?".

retr0n
14-07-04, 15:41
How about both? :p

First there is the /help command if no "Helpers" are available. But for example
I could register my char as a Helper, and when not doing anything preventing
me to help people (say OP-wars) I could log on to the helper service.

Now a new runner can then look and see wich helpers are online and contact
one of those. Doesnt have to be in the newbie MC5.

I could also log off the Helper service if i'm about to go to an op-war and will
be unable to help other runners.

Edit: The reason for both would be that no matter how good a /help command
is it's still way better to interact with someone. And in-game things change
all the time, this would require KK to constantly be updating the /help system
with we all know would never happend thus an interactive conversation with
another runner would be much better, but also have a /help command there
just incase no "helpers" are online.

Benjie
14-07-04, 15:47
I always help any noobies I encounter.
Not before giving them a subtle ?are you really a newb? test though.

Lexxuk
14-07-04, 15:49
AO has a /help type system, but its kept up and running by helperbot, which uses php and stuff to do the work, its also linked to AO's /whois thingymabob so you can type /whois lexxuk to get info on sexy me :D Its also linked into AODB I think, which is a complete database of items in Anarchy Online, so you can type /item gun1 and it gives you the stats on gun 1.

It could also include something like /item cap 80 where 80 is the TL of the item, and it could use math to work out how many skill points you need to cap the item. Maybe you can twist the people that make NLPro to do summit like that for NC ;)

Doc Holliday
14-07-04, 21:53
told u it was a smart idea mate. 5 star. be like the ncat of old all over again in a sense.

THE_TICK!!!!
17-07-04, 14:54
thanks m8 :D

phunqe
17-07-04, 16:03
I help noobs when there's opportunity...

If it helps people enjoy the game and stay beyond the initial leveling I'm happy :)

Menolak
17-07-04, 21:12

LOL..I do the same thing..the fake newbs are usually easy to spot, though..sometimes it's just the way they fight..

ichinin
18-07-04, 02:17
Already doing that.. almost daily (every day for the last 3 days, 2 times yesterday).

But not in MC5 though.

everytime you went there the MC5 guards would beat the crap outta you :D

I remember on saturn when the NPC's were bugged and opened fire on the Newbies as they came up from the polaron lifts and into the main room... tried 2 times and got out the last time with my monk.. :D

That was like:
-"Welcome to neocron" (Enter 80/80 guard) "please select GR".

Napalm82
18-07-04, 05:29
Idea for how it could be:

People e-mail noob_help@neocron.com (Not an actual e-mail of course)

They have 2 choices:
1# Apply to be a n00b helper and on what server
2# Say that they are a n00b and would like some help and friends

the people who chose 1# get the CHAR names on the server they wanted wich a n00b made and can thus help through DM's or e-mails

They will NOT be given Account names or anything else..just the char names on their server.

Say "L33T Mc. Skillz" e-mailed and wanted to be a helper...he said "Ello, i wanna be a helper on the Saturn server" he would then be given a char name of any NEW accounts on Saturn only through DM's on this board.

Just an idea in my less than sober head

- Napalm

NS_CHROME54
18-07-04, 05:31
i wouldn't help n00bs, but that's simply cause i don't have much patience. the way i am.

shrubbery
18-07-04, 06:45
I like the idea.. but what if you get the wrong guy behind the counter. The kind of guy who is like:

"To gain experience, shoot the guards."
"Open F3 and take out your LE, it's useless."
"/set kill_self 1 gives you god mode." (in this case the newbie is a moron I guess)

You guys think of the rest, but it's very clear as to what will happen if you get the wrong guy behind the desk.

Jonax
18-07-04, 12:10

Ditto

I will help them with helping with constructed weapons (both explaining and getting) or anything like that, and if they exhibit newbie behaviour (e.g. think bought weapons are good, very low ranks), I will ask them if they're new to the game (if they haven't said already - Some will already say).

If they do say yeah, I'll basically go through the main points of a weapon (constructed vs bought weapons, roles of researcher and constructor, modding a weapon, etc) as well as any other questions they ask. If they say they aren't, I'll basically ask if there's anything they want to ask and if they isn't wish them luck in the future :)

Budzilla
18-07-04, 13:05
I helped loads of noobs :p Give em a bit of doe, lvl em up for 15 mins :) I think that counts :D

THE_TICK!!!!
18-07-04, 15:31
all these post's have valid points and great idea's...now...how could we implement something like this MODS feel free to add your opinion it would be valued..oh and i feel strongly that a presence in mc5 would be great for n00bs since it is slightly confusing for the true n00b

Mr Kot
19-07-04, 01:07
Excellent idea.

For those who don't know, my clan the NNRA exists for such a purpose. Only today, one of my clannies has been making BPs of weapons that 0/2 noobs can use with the view to stockpiling ready made noob stuff. The stuff that one is given at MC5 is only mediochre quality, so it's a big bonus to get a two slotted lazar gun / stiletto at 94% quality, the moment they rep into Neocron. The problem, of course, is knowing of our existence. We tend to find them, rather than them finding us. Therefore, some kind of interactive assistance would be useful at MC5.

There are civil administrators there already, who offer advice to specific classes. Has anyone seen the new improved script recently? It was changed a couple of patches ago and it is much more helpful. Moreover, it almost covers the "FAQ" that Lexxuk mentioned. Well, it covered some of the stuff we have had to explain to noobs, it doesnt really go into factions etc.

The point is, many noobs just run straight past these NPCs (or shoot them, whatever :rolleyes: ) eager to explore the outside world. Maybe they need a huge yellow direction sign with an even large arrow on it pointing them: "TALK TO THESE GUYS FOR IMPORTANT INFO". The huge sign above the genrep springs to mind. Having said that, i do remember a dialog box opening when i was a noob, advising me to go thru the offline tutorial before diving into the game. The tutorial is good enough, it explains construction etc. really well, but how many people actually take time out to complete the tutorial? It seems people do prefer to talk to a real person. Creating a new character on Saturn recently, i was approached by a newbie who was clearly lost and was asking me very politely in broken english how to get out and what things are, etc. I showed him to the rep, and spent the next 10 mins responding to his DMs about how to get out of chairs, how to use the citycom, etc.

So, i vote for a runner to "camp" the place and actively approach newbies passing thru. All it takes is a quick, "need any help?" and a plug for the local newb helping clan on your server.

For those needing help on Pluto, contact any member of the Neocron New Runner Agency (NNRA). We will support people with new weapons, advice on where to find work and missions, not forgetting how to contact the tradeskillers they will come to rely on so much. Hell, when i'm really bored, i even go on "PPU duty" in the aggies ;)

Go for it, KK.

P.S. @ those who do end up on desk duty, it may be wise to mute your DM channel, unless u like talking to fifty people at once.

THE_TICK!!!!
19-07-04, 11:31
great post kot !! lets keep these opinions coming...MODS please feel free to let us know what you think..and if this is at all possible.

-FN-
22-07-04, 21:00
I'm prolly gonna get in trouble for cross-posting :x but this applies here too...
(http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=104373)

I remember my first day in NC. My first apartment ever was in Viarosso on the waterfront and when I finally figured out how to leave and what the hell that synchronization screen was, I found myself outside in this awesome place that I explored for about an hour, meeting and greeting with people who told me a little bit here and there.

When it was time for me to "go home" I was completely lost. Took me forever to find my way back, even with help from the locals, and when I did get back... I had *no idea* wtf my "Apartment Code" was as I had never set one. So I rerolled that character :p

The best "new player" experience I've ever had was in Anarchy Online. From what I recall - I created my character on a space ship, then was shipped down to the landing site on the planet. When I got there I was in an airport full of NPCs, all with similar stories of just landing there or employees who knew stuff. When you left the port you basically went through one of three doors to pick your "faction". Once you went through that you were spawned into a "noob" ground where you could start killing like butterflies and rats and stuff. The difference between MC5 and this place - there were other NPCs there almost constantly. And this place was in the heart of the main city that I was in, so there was no reason to leave - levelling there was fine. I would've gotten lost trying to find my way out of the city - probably only to be killed by mobs that were 10 x stronger than me.

By far the best part however, was the fact that every character in AO has a flag in the database that tells whether or not they have been "meeted and greeted" by an in-game GM-typed character. I played AO for about 30 minutes then logged out. I had heard then all these stories of my friends getting Insta-greeted by a magical, floating, lighted GM. I was like, wtf!? So I logged back in and within 5 mins I had one at me. They can tell if you've been said hello to and they ask if you have any basic questions. Once we chatted for a bit, on his end I was marked as "done" and he moved on to the next noob, I'm sure. This by far was an incredible part of the new world experience. Mayze, who used to run neonoob, is one of these people. They are trained volunteers who are there to do nothing but help newcomers to the game. Why NC doesn't have this, who knows.

More wishes of KK that I'm sure will never see the light of day:

- Remove the choosing of your faction in the menu system. When you spawn in the game, your F6 Window would list all the factions with buttons next to them that would bring up the info on that faction (mission statement, key personel, current stock info), but they would all be greyed out. MC5 would have headquarters and representatives of all the factions there that you can talk to. They should also heavily represent their faction in imagery and graphics. The 'out of city' factions wouldn't have offices like the nice normal ones - they would be setup at the far edges of MC5 and you'd have to explore the zone a bit to know all the factions. As you talk to each faction HQ, the faction on your F6 window would become usable showing you basically got the sales pitch from them. When it's time to leave MC5, you have to visit the Faction Officer to join up with someone before you leave...

- Once you've picked your faction, you head back to the HQ to pick your job. You should be told what each job gives you item-wise and that you can only pick one profession, you can't pick another and get the gear from that job as well.

- Skill points, while still in the noob MC5 zone, which you can't get back to, should be all free, meaning you don't set them in the naming menus, and when you hit the + to add points to a skill, you can also hit a - to remove them, without penalty. This way someone can put all their points into R-C as a noob, try it out, then switch to P-C effortlessly and see what they like. However, once they go through the Venture Warp and their genes are dissected for the first time, whatever they have setup there is what will stay when they get to their destination. It's LoMs from them on out. I think this would give characters a real chance to find their niche in-game, before investing so much and finding nothing but dislike and frustration.

- MC5 should be located deep underground. This is a dark & dirty Sci-Fi, post apocolyptic MMORPG, right? Why do we start out in a desert? The training area should be a Holdeck/Neofrag-like zone, except here you can gain experience off the small mobs. It should then have several clearly marked exits leading up a series of tunnels to the surface, and at the ends of them would Venture Warp. Each one having one going to either Viarosso, DoY, TG, CM, TH, and MB, the endpoints of which should be guarded by the respective faction guards, and rather heavily. Signs should guide you effortlessly down the right hallways.

- Just like AO, you should be greeting by an in-game support person. That should just be standard. I would so quit being a clan leader if I were one of these people :p

Anyway - those are just a few ideas to help player retention. I doubt anyone will ever pay attention to them tho :(

Hey, RaTMaN, you readin this? :p

THE_TICK!!!!
29-07-04, 05:48
hmm interesting idea FN but i was goin for a more player based help the n00b type deal !! with kk monitoring...of sorts

Darkener
29-07-04, 08:16
Brilliant idea as said before 5 stars . Things that could help at the start is if they have the right setup and right items for the type of char they are creatiing , the job creation thing is a bit misleading maybe if they made it so only certain jobs could be picked for each class it would be a lil bit better , then they are most likely to pick the right stuff by chance . Like what does a monk need a rifle for

THE_TICK!!!!
29-07-04, 19:30
- Skill points, while still in the noob MC5 zone, which you can't get back to, should be all free, meaning you don't set them in the naming menus, and when you hit the + to add points to a skill, you can also hit a - to remove them, without penalty. This way someone can put all their points into R-C as a noob, try it out, then switch to P-C effortlessly and see what they like. However, once they go through the Venture Warp and their genes are dissected for the first time, whatever they have setup there is what will stay when they get to their destination. It's LoMs from them on out. I think this would give characters a real chance to find their niche in-game, before investing so much and finding nothing but dislike and frustration.

:p i really like this idea of FN'S it has allot of merit..it defenitly a pain in the arse when your new to have to rerole right off the bat cause your points are f00ked !! and of course my idea would gel nicely with that idea..kinda help em put there points where it would do the most good

Valmur
29-07-04, 20:14
I'm always into helping newbies in all occasions, giving them (hopefully) an enjoyable start in such a great game.

THE_TICK!!!!
30-07-04, 16:40
kk is there a way to implement this...would it be fairly hard or no ? would really like some input...us as the comunity would love to help out a tad more..to make your life easier :D

THE_TICK!!!!
03-08-04, 19:46
hello KK anyone anything..chirp chirp...can we help j00000????????

unreal
13-07-06, 22:56
I voted "on occasion", as I don't play Neocron to stop everything I'm doing at that very instant just to help some ignorant git who throws your advice back in your face. When I spend my time helping newbies, I usually help the ones that can be bothered to type properly, as they usually aren't people pretending to be new and trying to get free cash/items. They generally don't ignore you after you spent a day or two helping them either.
I found myself outside in this awesome place that I explored for about an hour, meeting and greeting with people who told me a little bit here and there.That's how it was for me when I first started playing during NC2 beta, it was pretty fun, people actually levelled on the mobs all around The Wastelands, like at Jeriko Fortress. I had lots of fun sniping the newbie mobs at Regant Fortress with other people, but times change. Today there's a rather large problem that gets in the way: small population.

There are some people who would enjoy sitting there helping newbies for a large portion of their time, they do nothing but level or sit in TH any other time anyway. But I think that novelty would eventually wear off if they were supposed to keep being at the same place at the same time on different days, saying the same things to newbies. It would begin to feel like having a second unpaid job, that was performed in our spare time.#

Sorry for the kind of dismal post but it's true. It's most likely the same sort of reason Events that involve killing more than just a few 3/3 spiders are so rare in Neocron. I would prefer to see something else, and it's yet another good PlanetSide feature, and something that's kind of similair to the AO thing FN mentioned.

If you aren't in a squad in PlanetSide, you can toggle the "Looking For Squad" flag, and everyone can view a list of people looking for a squad to join, and therefore invite them to their squad. The exact same idea could be turned into a "Looking For Help" utility.

With it presumably being enabled by default, players would be able to message random newbies to check if they need help, etc. It would also be advisable to show other details, such as faction, combat/skill rank, character creation date and even the session time, to aid in determining if someone is new or not, rather than some high level character abusing the system, pretending to need help.

So with that high ranked sort of abuse in mind, the newbie help system could possibly only be used by people lower than a base skill rank of 45.

Mr Kot
14-07-06, 00:30
WTF? Unreal, you stalking me or my 'currently viewing' status?

I looked at this age old thread not long ago in a search.. next thing, it's bumped from 30,000 fathoms. O_o

CMaster
14-07-06, 01:00
WTF? Unreal, you stalking me or my 'currently viewing' status?

I looked at this age old thread not long ago in a search.. next thing, it's bumped from 30,000 fathoms. O_o

Stalking Dave - TFC's no.1 occupation.

unreal
14-07-06, 05:41
Eh? I'm not nobby tyvm, but I was curious earlier why you mentioned NNRA which doesn't really exist anymore and thought you might have listed something on your character list.

You mentioned giving away stuff to random newbies which doesn't really sound like Mr Kot. :wtf: I still remember the time you were placing that chair in the doorway of your Pepper Park 3 apartment so you could save cash, but did it slightly wrong, and because you forgot your Object Removal Tool you ran all the way back to Via Rosso to pick it up from your Primary apartment as you didn't want to waste a few credits buying another from Crytons (though keeping one in every apartment is useful). ;)

I was tempted to stalk you the other day though when you were at Cycrow, but trying to beat my current kill/death ratio on PlanetSide in a Reaver (83/13) was more fun, and you were already annoyed that Grim Chasers were setting you on fire, and that one of the fire mobs I've already forgot the name of was giving you Parashock. :p

Pantho
14-07-06, 06:51
How bout just keep a Removal tool in your gogo *_*

Anyways What the hell has that gotta do with a 2 year Bump lol

Mr Kot
14-07-06, 14:09
You mentioned giving away stuff to random newbies which doesn't really sound like Mr Kot. :wtf: I still remember the time you were placing that chair in the doorway of your Pepper Park 3 apartment so you could save cash, but did it slightly wrong, and because you forgot your Object Removal Tool you ran all the way back to Via Rosso to pick it up from your Primary apartment as you didn't want to waste a few credits buying another from Crytons
Hahaha, yes i admit i'm as tight as a duck's arse when it comes to wasting money, but i don't mind giving money to newbies or giving newb stuff to them. The stuff i gave away then was stuff from the clan 'pool' that was handed down from previous runners who had outgrown it. When mid level runners advertised on trade their need for weapons, then assuming we had what they wanted, i would make a nominal charge which would go straight into the clan fund which would be used on building more of the same.

slith
14-07-06, 14:34
Hahaha, yes i admit i'm as tight as a duck's arse when it comes to wasting money, but i don't mind giving money to newbies or giving newb stuff to them. The stuff i gave away then was stuff from the clan 'pool' that was handed down from previous runners who had outgrown it. When mid level runners advertised on trade their need for weapons, then assuming we had what they wanted, i would make a nominal charge which would go straight into the clan fund which would be used on building more of the same.Do you still do that? I'd need some MC/HC/RC weapons ;)
I'm a big newb, really.

jini
14-07-06, 16:31
Very nice thread tick. and welcome back if you did mate.
Didn't had the patience to read through the whole posts, but this is why I voted NO for this and what I suggest in alternative.

The idea sounds great at first and we certainly need more interacting help than what it is available.
Having someone waiting in mc5 can be great at first but, then boredome will prevail and all those volunteers will soon fade away for some actual play or even watching TV ads.

LexxUK's idea is also very good (welcome back to you lexxy :)) an online help system that can help other runners, but that needs a lot of time to program correct, and time is a luxury here.

Instead I suggest a system of volunteer helpers, that can simply join a pool of helpers within the game, get some kind of ingame reward given by kk (since after all, these help kk's work) and also in the end, after help is done, letting the noob score them thru a scale of 0-10 for instance, which will eventually change their rank in that pool. The system can be designed in a way so a specific coloured chanel can be set once you enter this pool that you can only listen to, and none else can. Then the noob can simply pick the guy he wants from the terminal which will reward the helper in a way (cash? add more in sympathy? (this could lead to exploits ofcourse), an item?) and then the nib rank the helper.

This way, we can have a system of at the time available helpers that actually have the time to spare and help, instead of doing nothing in TH or plaza, sitting at the lamps.

Edit: the system can also reward teh noob for uising it as well by giving a small amount of cash, something like 5k cr, nothing for a vet but a lot for a small noob, and naturally, a big adveertisment as you exit mc5, or incide the apartment, or like a special item in inventory, describing the whole system

unreal
14-07-06, 18:44
How bout just keep a Removal tool in your gogo *_*

Anyways What the hell has that gotta do with a 2 year Bump lolWasting a slot in the GoGuardian is bad. :p But erm, arse. lol I didn't notice this was a 2 year old thread. My only excuse is I had drank just over a bottle of vodka when I posted (yay for slightly random work hours). But I guess I just broke another forum rule without noticing. Sorry Nidhogg :o

At least this thread deserves to be looked at again compared to some "o hi ther u suk" rubbish. :p

NAPPER
14-07-06, 19:18
loving the thread tick 5 stars for me and long time no see what you been up to pm me :)

jini
14-07-06, 19:54
ffs Unreal lol. we are all n00bs.
still a very nice thread though and it comes in the right time.
I wonder why didn't kk did anything to help in this direction.
Anyway...

@unreal: just wait for me to return... ill kick yr *** :p