PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles are Recycleable

whifix
13-07-04, 18:38
For alot of you this is old news but for those who do not know here is the scoop. If you find someone who has enough recycle skill they can take that key to that exploded vehicle of yours and turn it into almost all of the parts needed to make the vehicle. From there you need a blue print of the vehicle, buy any of the mising parts and find a constructor and you get a shiny new vehicle.

Clive tombstone
13-07-04, 19:35
I know this, trouble is getting someone with recycle skill >_<

greendonkeyuk
13-07-04, 20:16
now he made a thread maybe some of the repairers might lom......

Archeus
13-07-04, 20:17
How much recycle skill? You should BP the key before recycling btw. :)

[TgR]KILLER
13-07-04, 20:20
well lets take a tl 10 item and 20 skill.. you get like 2 things out of it when you recycle.. take a tl 10 item with 50 skill you get more out of it..

i got the feeling this is based on veh TL.. rhino's are what.. TL 90ish ? figure out the ammount of rec you need then hehe..

J. Folsom
13-07-04, 20:36
How much recycle skill? You should BP the key before recycling btw. :)
About as much recycle as you'd need to construct an item of that TL with capped quality.

whifix
13-07-04, 20:46
Not quite sure. I've been able to pull off most of the parts from a wheeler speed bike v1 when i had the same recycle as was the TL of the item. Not sure how long ago that was though.

Biznatchy
13-07-04, 21:10
About as much recycle as you'd need to construct an item of that TL with capped quality.

Ive been up to 150 recycle with mine bonus and with a "salvage tool" broken down lots of stuff. Mostly no slot spells from builds and things like that. I would have to agree with the statement of recycle skill around the same range of the skill to cst cap the item. I backed out of the recycle stuff due to a barter in the clan that bought chems cheaper then the time I spent making them from warbot junk. Now that loot drops are fubar I havnt went back to doing recycling.

But on topic the higher your rec skill the closer you will get to recovering the parts you spent building the item.

First off you will get some parts back in the form of chems to make them.

If you salvage a rifle that took a wp 8,6,5,2,1 to make depending on skill you might get back a part 6,5,2,1 and adiclovin and some smaller chems like trisol or solantium. You can take the chems and add a bit and rebuild the wp8.

Now if you take Warbot junk and stuff it in the salvage tool you will get chems. The value of the chems will depend on your recycle skill. I know with around 100 recycle you can get a full processor box of chems and 3 or 4 of them will be gold chems for each junk part you do. The only time ive seen adiclovin from a junk salavage is the large entrails off fire mobs or the swamp creatures with the huge ass clubs. It take over 100 rec to get that.

Your thinking this sounds like a major pain in the ass for little chems that can be bought cheap. Well kinda but its kinda fun. You can go to a mine and make 1000 chems in like 20 min. It almost takes that long to get the barter logged in and the stuff moved to cabs. The hardest part is getting your clan guys to keep the stuff from hunting trips and not use 20 rec skill to make psi boosters damit. Also to stop turning the implant k parts to psi boosters and bring them home to the salvage tool.

yes im bored at work with little to do today kthxbye