PDA

View Full Version : OT: 4 New Stalker trailers

ZoraN
13-07-04, 18:36
For those who are waiting for Stalker such as me, here's something to drool on ;)

http://www.stalker-game.com/index_eng.html

plague
13-07-04, 19:44
ww000t, downloading it now, that game gonna own big time i can hardly wait for it prolly more exited about it then doy...............lol jk there nothing is more exiting then doy not even jessica simpson in a thonge or with out :D

Underground
13-07-04, 19:55
Stalker sure looks fuckin amazing, however im concerned that their going full out on their engine and graphics rather then gameplay, which would be a major dissapointment :(

plague
13-07-04, 20:49
Stalker sure looks fuckin amazing, however im concerned that their going full out on their engine and graphics rather then gameplay, which would be a major dissapointment :(
noooo did u watch all trailers , there is 3 trailers about game play and let me tell ya they yet to make game like this its too much to go into details but if u interested check out thier page there is like 4-6 trilers and lots info about game....

retr0n
13-07-04, 21:02
stalker looks great, i just wish we could get some trailers like this for bdoy
insteaf of old-engine-wierd-camera-rolls-only-showing-new-textures trailer
that we have seen so far. :/

wish they would make a trailer about some Joe Citizen's day in the city of
neocron and his adventures out to the wastes etc etc...

we need to see this "major engine overhaul"

stalker sure looks great, but as someone said, i hope it's not all pretty graphics

Underground
13-07-04, 21:15
noooo did u watch all trailers , there is 3 trailers about game play and let me tell ya they yet to make game like this its too much to go into details but if u interested check out thier page there is like 4-6 trilers and lots info about game....

Ive been watching the game for a while, the screenshots make me jizz and the videos look sweet, however it doesent exactly give you a great insight into the game play, how it feels to play, what the story, the physics, the way the game plays etc, it doesent show you that. tho yes the graphics and effects look amazing, ill wait untill theres a playable demon though...

ZoraN
13-07-04, 21:17
Well the gameplay is kinda like Morrowind where u can join clans etc, If u join one clan ull get enemies to several others aswell friendly to others.. just check all the 4 trailers out and you'll see that the developers realy made some efforts at the gameplay