PDA

View Full Version : Dear GM's

Archeus
13-07-04, 18:14
Can you tell the people on Pluto that Saturn is back up or get them the hell off TRADE-NC. :/

Organics
13-07-04, 18:17
Surely that's tripled your population?

^^

:D

Archeus
13-07-04, 18:19
Surely that's tripled your population?

^^

:D

You would assume that your counting them as human to begin with. Spamming Trade with "Pluto xxx, XXX sucks, etc" is hardly helpful.

-REMUS-
13-07-04, 18:41
Tripled the amount of morons, did we spam saturn when pluto when down? Becuase no one did while I was pking in mc5 :p

Original monk
13-07-04, 18:44
You would assume that your counting them as human to begin with. Spamming Trade with "Pluto xxx, XXX sucks, etc" is hardly helpful.

indeed, weird people sumtimes

but this reminds me off when pluto was offline and people made characters with not so nice mentionings of the saturn server

altough that was probably yust Lvirus :) he didnt particulary hides he's dislikings towards the saturn server :)

i dont get it actually, i like most servers to be honest, uranus is more chill and has alot of friendly people where ya can chat hours and hours, saturn is always active with alot of tension :) and ffcourse pluto there they have Roleplay, there really in the spirit of the game

all unique on there own way, but all atleast as fun to play on, its yust what youre used to probably but i had great times on practically all of em

my french and german are 2 badly not that good for me to play on the venus and jupiter server ... but the few times ive been there the people helped me out loads so i assume its atleast as fun over there

sumtimes i dont get people yelling: this server sucks, or that server is "PwN@G3"

then they better try em all again :)

[TgR]KILLER
13-07-04, 19:00
when pluto was down everybody made nib chars on sat and we pked eachother on sat mc5 for ages.. don't think all those 20 people were spamming trade or stuff.. i almost never have trade on anyway.. and wasn't spamming it for sure was just having fun.