PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon post DoY

ezza
13-07-04, 17:00
ok we seen the video, which shows TG and CS new DoY HQs, there was also a sneak peep showing TS's new place in DoY.

now the pro city are basically staying where they are.

however the most important faction in the game hasnt had much info released.

and that is Black Dragon.

if we are moving to DoY, can we see some pics of the area, if we aint leaving PP, then is it staying the same for us in that area. ie PP2 is BD domain

more info on the faction change would be nice.

oh and does anyone know what the BD epic is/will be?

Jest
13-07-04, 17:01
We are definitely moving to DoY but as for whats gonna happen with Pepper Park etc... you got me.

Logan_storm_03
13-07-04, 17:03
nope, i was kindof interested in whats going to happen, but i presume teh move will be similar to the TS one, they control the exstorition and we control teh drug traffic :confused:

greendonkeyuk
13-07-04, 17:05
epic drug? thats what i heard, then that might be spam, however i want to know how we are supposed to cooperate with those dastardly tsunamis. Every time i see one i want to draw steel n blow him away. :mad: :lol:

Please can we have an update on bd.

thanks

ezza
13-07-04, 17:06
ya if were alliying with TG FA and TS its gonna be weird as they were the guys ive been killing all this time lol

i heard epic drug but no futher details, i also heard shotgun at one time but that phased out.

seems BDs the only unknown epic

Jest
13-07-04, 17:24
ya if were alliying with TG FA and TS its gonna be weird as they were the guys ive been killing all this time lol
Lets just hope clan wars are implemented by then. ;)

ezza
13-07-04, 17:25
i better get in a clan then :lol:

Mr_Snow
13-07-04, 17:28
One of the sneek peeks( I think) said something about BD crahn and tsu moving to DoY for the most part but have a base of operations in pepper park, odds are that BD will have the secret HQ, crahn the outzone abbey and tsu probably the bump asylum.

I personally get the idea that CA will push into pepper park and force most of BD and tsu into DoY or their secret bases in NC.

I might be completely wrong on all counts but its the inpression I get.

enigma_b17
13-07-04, 17:31
"however the most important faction in the game hasnt had much info released."

how u figure that bd is the most important faction in the game?

The situation regarding FA and CM is alot worse then whether or not bd will get their own hq in doy. BD already know theyr going to be on DoYs side, and since it has been said that its going to be all doy v all nc, and nothing said that either of these will remain neutral these poor souls dont ave a clue as to where theyr going, which i think kk needs to enlighten them.

I do agree to the point that they should be told where theyr going to be based. All the nc know theyr going to be in nc, Crahn etc know theyr going to be in DoY. So every1 should ave clarification as to where theyr going :) thats my opinoin anyway

Benjie
13-07-04, 17:31
I would like for us to be tolerated in Pepper Park in the same way as we are now, but not tolerated Viarosso or Plaza. (KOS by copbots)
I would like for us to be tolerated in DoY, but not in Sin City (Tsunami district) or the Twilight Guardian district. (leaving us at least 4-5 doy districts I think.)

Basicly a slightly hybrid Anti-City faction. Smuggling goods from DoY into Neocron and visa versa... I think that best describes us as a criminal underbelly.

What do you guys think?

alig
13-07-04, 17:41
BD is moving to DoY, as for pp2, im not sure whats going to happen to them zones but it has been confirmed that the secret HQ's within pepper park will remain where they are so city attacks will be possible (probably a GR in each secret HQ)

Mr_Snow
13-07-04, 17:45
I would like for us to be tolerated in Pepper Park in the same way as we are now, but not tolerated Viarosso or Plaza. (KOS by copbots)
I would like for us to be tolerated in DoY, but not in Sin City (Tsunami district) or the Twilight Guardian district. (leaving us at least 4-5 doy districts I think.)

Basicly a slightly hybrid Anti-City faction. Smuggling goods from DoY into Neocron and visa versa... I think that best describes us as a criminal underbelly.

If/when BD are kicked out of pepper park they are going to lose all the property that they spent so long accumulating so I think that they will ally with anyone and everyone they can to get it back, even allying with their hated old enemy tsu to get their stakes back in PP so they can fight with each other again when they have gotten it back.

Benjie
13-07-04, 18:04
Black Dragon will not be welcome in Sin City though. Personally I don't want to be in a place that stinks of so many Tsunami Sindicate members. =/ And I would never agree to Black Dragon ending hostilities between our loyal family and the dishonerable Twilight Guardian.

We will always be (OOT: should be) free to trade in Pepper Park!

We have supply and demand in that secter!
We shouldn't only fight in Pepper Park, we should also trade drugs in Pepper Park. Not to mention smuggling technology in and out of the citys! (For a small profit of course!)
We have many secret operatives in that district that City Administration could never eliminate. What about all out spies in secter 2?
We are Neocron Citys finest criminal underbelly, we must smuggle, we must smuggle, we must smuggle!

ezza
13-07-04, 23:44
how u figure that bd is the most important faction in the game? because its my faction :rolleyes:

enigma_b17
14-07-04, 00:03
wow ego + a million

Birkoff
14-07-04, 00:05
DRE > BD... but lets not get into that :)

tiikeri
14-07-04, 00:05
All > Bd

ezza
14-07-04, 00:07
wow ego + a million
wtf you are one dumb bitch i was joking around cos its my faction, its the faction i like so to me its the most important faction

sorry i didnt put a big fucking sign saying IM ONLY FUCKING JOKING YOU ANAL RETENTIVE FALLEN ANGELS

and the rest of you fuck off with you dumb spammage

tiikeri
14-07-04, 00:12
lol ezza, dont get pissed off :)

i say ALL > BD , cause i dont want to be in the bandwagon :)

Edit: and where did Crahn stay?....... i thought u were crahn too.........

ezza
14-07-04, 00:14
lol ezza, dont get pissed off :)

i say ALL > BD , cause i dont want to be in the bandwagon :)

Edit: and where did Crahn stay?....... i thought u were crahn too.........
my tanks heart is always BD ;)

garyu69
14-07-04, 00:21
however the most important faction in the game hasnt had much info released.Silly, you've spelt Fallen Angels wrong, its not spelt 'Black Dragon', its Fallen Angels.

What is happening to us? Are we moving? Is TH becoming a large OP? Where are our Apts going?

ezza
14-07-04, 00:23
Silly, you've spelt Fallen Angels wrong, its not spelt 'Black Dragon', its Fallen Angels.

What is happening to us? Are we moving? Is TH becoming a large OP? Where are our Apts going?
hey thread hijacker, make your own FA nibs thread :p

Marx
14-07-04, 00:25
I hope CA takes over PP and acts like the freakin' tyranical assholes they're supposed to be.

Mr_Snow
14-07-04, 01:14
I hope CA takes over PP and acts like the freakin' tyranical assholes they're supposed to be.

Thats what I think is going to happen but they arent going to be able to find the secret HQs and not have enough spare troops to clear the outzone of crahn, hopefully the outzone 6 (I think) apartment doors will house apartments with DoY too.

If CA do take over PP all the clubs, bars etc are going to have to be run by either a new faction or traders union, going to be interesting how it all pans out.

Biznatchy
14-07-04, 04:56
They dont want to tell you yet that BD is staying in the city and be a pro city faction.

Think about it your enemies with TSU, TG, and FA who are all going DOY. Plus us Crahn's dont like you either. I dont see how BD can fit into DOY really. They should stay and take over PP.

n3m
14-07-04, 10:00
wtf you are one dumb bitch i was joking around cos its my faction, its the faction i like so to me its the most important faction

sorry i didnt put a big fucking sign saying IM ONLY FUCKING JOKING YOU ANAL RETENTIVE FALLEN ANGELS

and the rest of you fuck off with you dumb spammagewhoa
take a deep breath
and he's no longer fa :p

anyways they will move to doy but still have their secret HQ in pepperpark. so you will still be able to gank city ppl

Xiphias
14-07-04, 12:03
wow ego + a million

wtf? so hes not allowed to be curious about his faction? riiiiight.

Dribble Joy
14-07-04, 12:12
I was hoping that BD would stay in NC.
Remember that all members of each empire will be allied or neutral to each other, perhaps BD makes some kind of underhand deal with CA and the city factions and remian neutral?
Or maybe BD stay in NC, but are part of the DoY empire?

ezza
14-07-04, 12:18
I was hoping that BD would stay in NC.
Remember that all members of each empire will be allied or neutral to each other, perhaps BD makes some kind of underhand deal with CA and the city factions and remian neutral?
Or maybe BD stay in NC, but are part of the DoY empire?
i would like to stay in NC, it dont make sence, i mean we have more allies in the city than we do in DoY(from current F6 politics) so why would be move to DoY and be friends with those enemies

Rellix
14-07-04, 12:21
think someone should answer his question then lock this thread since ppl are picking at each other :P dont fight here fight ingame ^^

seymour-

SjanTeN^
14-07-04, 12:25
i would like to stay in NC, it dont make sence, i mean we have more allies in the city than we do in DoY(from current F6 politics) so why would be move to DoY and be friends with those enemies

I think the fact about enemies is rather irrelevant here ezza.
Those factions oposing the goverment of Neocron and CityAdmin are going to get kicked out of NC and then i dont think Reza thinks about Black Dragon dont like CityMerc. ;)

ezza
14-07-04, 12:25
the filth are just trying to provoke me :mad: not like its hard :lol:

ezza
14-07-04, 12:27
I think the fact about enemies is rather irrelevant here ezza.
Those factions oposing the goverment of Neocron and CityAdmin are going to get kicked out of NC and then i dont think Reza thinks about Black Dragon dont like CityMerc. ;)

well although BD oppose CA, they also have strong links with proto(the drugs supply) and biotech, BD have more reason to remain in the city than they doto be kicked out and make friends with people they have been fighting for almost 2 years since server came up

Ktulu. 11\10 Rifle Spy - Black Dragon.
rofl that was your little nib in PP2 the other day

Necrosadistic
14-07-04, 12:37
Why not have BD in NC and TS in DoY?

That way both cities have teir own criminal faction... I don't believe Neocron would be without criminals, would it?

Or have the crimi9nal factions as a separate entity altogether, without being totally allied with DoY or NC... Why would DoY tolerate criminals any more than Neocron?

Comie
14-07-04, 15:13
personally i always thought it would be good if one of TS or BD went city side (extensive info network, and become sacntioned by the government - both factions profits would soar!) and the other decided to screw it and got DoY

from what ive seen of DoY the climate there would suit BD as it seems a lot more thug-tastic and TS (who do seem more pimpesq) would spread out and look after Pepper park

but thats just my view

Carinth
14-07-04, 17:47
Tsunami is in the same boat, with hostiles/enemies reversed how they should be. Tsunami has two allies (dre/bt), both in the city. Our enemies though are everywhere with two in nc (ca/pp) and two in doy (crahn/bd). So if anything, TS has more ties in the city then out.

Which is why I believe they're gonna do a lil editing with the faction system. They'll prolly divide up the factions and make sure they're all clearly on one side or another. I'm holding out hope that they'll allow for neutrals/third party groups, but it doesn't look too good.

alig
14-07-04, 18:01
BD will not stay in NC and become allied or neutral to CA.

They cant change the entire game around. CA = NCPD = The Law --- BD = Illegal Drug Dealers --- makes sense yea? :rolleyes:

Doc Holliday
14-07-04, 21:50
if i could be arsed to find my post ali i would do and it is actually feasibly possible to do. trust. theres such a thing as goin in front of the governer and recieving a pardon ( or do i watch too many westerns )

Mr_snow if u remember the thread we had a banter about it didnt we :cool:

Marx
14-07-04, 22:02
They cant change the entire game around. CA = NCPD = The Law --- BD = Illegal Drug Dealers --- makes sense yea? :rolleyes:
You seem to forget that the law as put forward in this game is semi-corrupt?

If partnering up with BD benefits CA, and Reza greatly, they would do it. Morals aren't part of the game anymore, its all about benefits and protecting them.

greendonkeyuk
14-07-04, 22:10
Ca could take the governers advice in young guns 2, hire a thief to catch one. Ca dont like TS much, Ca strike a deal with BD to go annihilate TS, or vice versa. better the devil you know and all that....

theres a 100 things they could do tbh. it would be nice to get a sneak peek called FACTIONS though... *hint*

Doc Holliday
15-07-04, 00:30
hijacked by me from another of my posts. sums it bout right in my honest opinion :cool:

MAKE BLACK DRAGON NEUTRAL TO CA!!!!

now read it again. then have think. ts mortal enemy goes to doy. black dragon gets pp. ok the drug thing would be a problem for the admin d00ds to turn a blind eye on but secretly if proto cut some sort of deal to try and keep some kind of regulation on the drugs on the market then it can work. with tsunami gone the strip clubs would go to. black dragon moves in to the entertainments business and takes over pp. turn the crahn church in to a nightclub. a good one its got potential. the troops need some entertainment on leave when they have been fighting the domes forces out in the mud and guts of the wastes. Excusing dre black dragon has one of the most friendly reputations with the city factions of all of the anti city ones in my opinion.

neutral to tt ( supplies damien jordan himself. king crackhead ) neutral to next cos the dealers need scooters to deliver the goods neutral to proto ( probably cos they make the best stuff. ) biotech hmmm not really sure but i guess an alliance with them is better than nothing. least u can put your boys back together after any "incursions" from rival dealers. Now if crahn became an enemy of black dragon it would even out. crahn and tg are allied as factions. the religious nuts dont like drugs. the dragons are classed as heathens and become about as welcome as a fart in a crowded elevator. they cut a deal with the diamond heads. they look after pp and dre cover the rest of the city. in return diamond fit the security systems to appartments in pepperpark or even the strip clubs. city admin in light of all this decide to let pepper park be and those who inhabit it. let the dragons police it themselves allowing the copbots to be better deployed in other areas of the city. hey presto. better the devil you know than the devil you dont

Carb or Callash i hope u read this *wink wink*

Marx
15-07-04, 00:32
Carb or Callash i hope u read this *wink wink*
I hope they read it too, because it makes absolute perfect sense.

Doc Holliday
15-07-04, 00:34
I hope they read it too, because it makes absolute perfect sense.

thanks marx. i appreciate that as i value your opinions above alot of others. (no ass kissin jus bein honest) that post above didnt get enough attention but thats honestly how i do see it could play out minus the obvious attempts at me being funny it could work.

Bozz-Von Mel
15-07-04, 00:41
Kind of why I wish we had our hands in the storyline, the ability for a faction to change who is allied, neutral or hostile. DOY vs NC is going to take care of all that it seems. Hope we still have some inter-city conflict. (I think thats right)