PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Clan Ideas

Syntax-Error
13-07-04, 16:23
Ok so seems i need to explain a little more again. Well first of all ill link you to thisTHIS (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=103248) Thread. But please reply to it in THIS one. and dont bump the old one.

A short description for the lazy

The idea is to have a clan continually running Unreal Tournament style ladders. aswell as general combat events. all PVP wise with as much RP thrown in as i can get there. it will be run by several people over all servers ( hopefully ) right now the locations are not fully decided ive talked to several people about using DarkMetal and so far its been met by..... Err well lets just say i dont think its guna happen. but appart from that i hope to talk to some of the major clans on the servers and hopefully get there support and maybe borrow a few OPs for the events. Then we can also use NF is we can work past all the bugs.

Some of the ladder ideas ive had so far are :

PE Ladder
APU Ladder
Tank Ladder
Spy Ladder
APU&PPU Team ladder
PE,Tank,Spy & PPU Ladder ( no apus allowed in this one )
Free for all ( deathmatch style )
Last man standing
Team Combat
Assault ( one team holds a OP while other attempts to take in best time. maybe other locations too )
1 v 1 Ladder ( any class )
6 v 6 Ladder ( any class - 1 PPU limit)
Clan Vs Clan ( any class - 3 PPU limit)
6 v 6 Ladder ( any class - no PPU limit )
Clan Vs Clan ( any class - no PPU limit )

anyone with any ladder idea or any other ideas atall please post here. also since the last name fell on its face how about some names people? ( and no WFF :P )

Doc Holliday
13-07-04, 21:35
if u want ladders go play ut. i dont feel the pvp is balanced enough unless its class vs class to offer a fair and just fight vs another player were skill counts above all. it will amount to who can get as many tanks/monks as poss. spies will be obsolete in that kind of arena ( close quarters ) and pes will be a novelty. good idea. hope it works. I just see more flaws than anything in it. sorry to sound negative too S-E its just my opinion.

Syntax-Error
13-07-04, 22:00
Well thats the reason there is a limit to PPUs on the ladders and such. ( and i attempt to avoid APU/PPU teamups due to them been overpowered ) however if u can think of other restrictions to limit the unbalanced factor please say. after all Fight Night allows for any class to go into combat. and the main ladder will not allow teams.