PDA

View Full Version : Ban Or Unban Poll

Cor
13-07-04, 16:16
I want like to know since I read that other fourm post and someone subjected a poll" Should the Banned be Unban. We don't know if the July 20th date is true but what does the commuity think? I for one don't think they should be aloud back. Why because you could never have and Op battle. because them you would think are they cheating?

Archeus
13-07-04, 16:19
According to Mods.. they aint coming back.

Marx
13-07-04, 16:25
Stay banned.

winnoc
13-07-04, 16:28
Stay banned, and there's no point in starting chars all over, since it would be the same as them geting a new account, which i'm sure 80% of them did anyway.

They should not only band the account but the creditcard info as wel, won't stop them from getting in again, but it'll make it harder.

I'm sure you'll see those people in the game with capped chars within a couple of weeks, with weapons and items supplied to them by their friends.

The only thing that can be done is do some software mods that check for the client status, and the memory locations that were altered by external software.

maggotcorpse
13-07-04, 16:30
They should stay banned ... it would be a big slap in the face of those Players who dont use Exploits/Cheats.
my comment

P4mp3rk3
13-07-04, 16:30
stay banned

Cor
13-07-04, 16:32
I agree with magg

garyu69
I would have to say stay banned.

If you have cheated once, who is to say you won't again?

n3m
Stay banned.
Stay banned.
They should stay banned ...
stay bannednuff said ;)

he zoned into someones appartment (bug) and the guy up there said "how did you get here?" and my mate replied with "im a GM i can go wherever i want =P" and this guy took screenshots of it, sent it to kk and hes now perma banned.shouldn't laugh about this, but :lol:

alig
13-07-04, 16:33
I think they should reinvestigate banned people and they should definately gather more information before banning someone.

My mate (a long time player) was playing his saturn character, he zoned into someones appartment (bug) and the guy up there said "how did you get here?" and my mate replied with "im a GM i can go wherever i want =P" and this guy took screenshots of it, sent it to kk and hes now perma banned. He was joking about but at the end of the day, he got banned permanently because KK cant be bothered to fix the bugs in this game. :mad:

If that person is on these forums dont tell me your name or ima make your life hell. :mad:

retr0n
13-07-04, 16:35
stay banned

Tratos
13-07-04, 16:37
Stay Banned.

james_finn
Stay Banned, some of us work hard to cap our characters, others dont....... nuff said

Deicide
Stay banned.
yes sire!

alig
13-07-04, 16:39
Its not funny n3m. He was banned for such a lame fucking excuse to ban someone. The sort of excuse CS kiddies ban you from their servers for.

Fair enough if he had a GM's name. He was max /65 GM's are /120, it does'nt take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I've asked him to start again on his other acc and id give him absolutely everything he needs but thats beyond the point, he hates kk.

winnoc
13-07-04, 16:51
I just love it when you synch into someone's appy.
Ususaly you can go "Pizza", or "Hi, i'm the male prostitute you called our agency for".

I once zones into someone's appy while he was transfering drones, and i stole them all. Felt real bad and low about it, and it was solved later, turned out to be a realy nice guy too.

Best joke i ever played on people was synching into appartement, and then the guy went:"WTF ?????" i replied "Hacknet RULES !!!"
I guess he's still trying to use his hacktool to click on gr's all over the map LOL.

I do however think that ban is kinda silly, as he was obviously trying to roleplay a prankster :-). Unless he was using a gm name that ban should be reviewed.

cRazy2003
13-07-04, 17:00
bann0rz

ezza
13-07-04, 17:01
um is this even up for discussion on here?

and im 1/2 and 1/2, i would normally just say ban them however this time a number of them were clan mates

13-07-04, 17:04
um is this even up for discussion on here?

and im 1/2 and 1/2, i would normally just say ban them however this time a number of them were clan mates

Without wanting to start a fight, isnt that kinda double standards Ezza?

It's not cool to cheat unless your my friend?

-edit-
Ok I got the typo Ezza

ezza
13-07-04, 17:05
yes it is and what

ok say it was your mates who had cheated, who you say right away "fuck you all your banned cos you cheated" even if they were guys you have played with over the past what 9 months?

Benjie
13-07-04, 17:06
banbanbanbanbanban.
& ban there credit card information aswell like Marx suggested.

ban

yes it is and what
Yeah, I hate people who hate hypocrits, because there is no way they are not being hypocritical themselves in saying that they hate hypocrites, because everybody is a hypocrite at some point. It's almost completely unavoidable. For example, I have stated countless times that I hate hypocrites, and now I'm stating that I hate people who hate hypocrites! You know I'm right. :cool:

hivemind
13-07-04, 17:07
If all that was proven was the remote citycom cheat, I kinda feel that it should have been a 15-day ban or something.

If on the other hand there's evidence that they used the remote citycom cheat to exploit money or something similar, they should stay gone. Likewise if they were using other cheats that give a more direct advantage.

But if all they were doing was saving time on missions, I think a temp ban would have been more appropriate.

greendonkeyuk
13-07-04, 17:11
dont actually know who got banned or what for so ill decline to comment on that, regards to alig's friend, i think that that is well out of line if thats what happened to his mate. I know that impersonating an official is a bannable offence but by the sound of it its not like he was tryin to use it to his benefit. Then again i dont know the full story. I do know that i had a friend who once made racial slurs on another player and he had his char deleted as punishment. This seems to be a more fitting punishment to this guy rather than an outright ban.

my 2ps worth.

jus read hives post. ah i see. So how comes kk didnt approach one or two of the banned peeps and ask their help to route out exploits? In exchange for not being banned kk gets to keep players and get extra help in fixing exploits in the future. sounds perfect to me.

|R@zor|
13-07-04, 17:11
I say stay banned, whats the use of letting known cheaters and exploiters back into the game.

ezza
13-07-04, 17:15
I say stay banned, whats the use of letting known cheaters and exploiters back into the game.
they done it in the past.

hmm let me think a known clan on pluto was let back in after they duped weapons and all sorts, and others cheating players were also let back in, though at least one was banned again in the recent bannage

Nidhogg
13-07-04, 17:17
The decision to ban or unban lies solely with Reakktor. This is not a valid topic for discussion.

N