PDA

View Full Version : KK... You going to fix the mission failed bug on saturn?

WebShock
13-07-04, 10:14
it's been a while since Saturn had its latest crash.

The clan fund bug was fixed (thanks a million!) so was the apartment bugs.

Can we please get the rest of the city com fixed?

Saturn continues to be plagued with Mission failed, Mission accomplished. Paid xxxamount. Even if you cancel the mission a few hundred times until the mission screen is blank, i still cannot grab a mission.

That really ruins my PK action since I cant raise my soul light.

Are you going to fix this anytime soon? It really puts a hinderance on noob leveling as well. Epic runs cant be dont also. It sucks :(

Can we get a word for anyone at KK?

winnoc
13-07-04, 10:35
Damn and i was about to start doing the epics on my new tank. Didn't even try missions yet, as you cap psi and int doing one epic.

YoDa-UK
13-07-04, 10:44
Its only a problem with chars created before the crash, 3 of my chars get this bug, yet a PE i made the day after the crash doesn't get this problem and does missions as per normal.

Juht
13-07-04, 11:30
There must be other factors involved with this as well... I played it safe and did not log in while the server was experiencing crashes and rollbacks, which was what Reakktor suggested. I also was not currently on a mission during that time period. I have been doing a lot of missions/epics since the crash and I have not seen this problem at all. Hard to say how many people experience this... But since I've only seen about 5-10 people mention this problem on the forum, I don't think it's many.

I would suspect that emailing help desk and/or asking for GM assistance in fixing your bugged chars would be the most efficient way to solve your problem, as it seems to only affect the minority.

Menolak
13-07-04, 11:45
Its only a problem with chars created before the crash, 3 of my chars get this bug, yet a PE i made the day after the crash doesn't get this problem and does missions as per normal.

not true..Ive got noobs I made today..same problem

MjukisDjur
13-07-04, 11:49
Only one of my chars got this bug...

Genty
13-07-04, 12:13
Only the char i logged in first is the char that has this mission bug for me.

Thanatos
13-07-04, 13:18
We are still looking into this bug. The guys haven't come up with a way to fix it yet, we'll do so as soon as possible.

slaughteruall
13-07-04, 13:35
There must be other factors involved with this as well... I played it safe and did not log in while the server was experiencing crashes and rollbacks, which was what Reakktor suggested. I also was not currently on a mission during that time period. I have been doing a lot of missions/epics since the crash and I have not seen this problem at all. Hard to say how many people experience this... But since I've only seen about 5-10 people mention this problem on the forum, I don't think it's many.

I would suspect that emailing help desk and/or asking for GM assistance in fixing your bugged chars would be the most efficient way to solve your problem, as it seems to only affect the minority.

Not 7 out of 8 of my chars have this bug. I did not log in while they were having problems iwth saturn (i was still at work). My only char that does not have this problem is my melee tank he was currently doing cyclops missons. My droner, HC tank, APU, PPU, resser, CSTer, Hybrid all have this bug. And some of these chars were not even logged in for a week or 2 before the bug.

Hurts my melee tank the most because he is my current epic whore. Well that and my APU who has -15 SL he has been that way since the day before the bug.

Slaughter

[F6]Knight
13-07-04, 13:52
That really ruins my PK action since I cant raise my soul light.

oh poor baby, cant PK anymore ...
well then its about time you learn to deal with major negative SL or choose the enlightened path of a non PK'er who just kills in OP fights or for self defence :)

n3m
13-07-04, 13:56
self defense also gives you negative sl

winnoc
13-07-04, 14:11
Negative soullight also makes you have to self-defend :-)

enigma_b17
13-07-04, 14:17
please to god dont be another roll back lol

Omnituens
13-07-04, 14:33
at least 2 out of my 4 characters have this bug, and i cant think of anything that links them

WebShock
13-07-04, 14:59
Knight']oh poor baby, cant PK anymore ...
well then its about time you learn to deal with major negative SL or choose the enlightened path of a non PK'er who just kills in OP fights or for self defence :)hey i got a great game (http://play.toontown.com/webHome.php?source=TT_1205) for you!!!! Fits your style of play great. :p

Say hi to my son for me while you are there

:rolleyes:

On another note, all 8 of my characters have this mission bug. all 4 chracters of an account i never logged on the day of neocron armaggedon have this bug. I doubt it has anything to do with the "minority" of neocron. Whatever that is.

anyway... CBT!!!!!!

I got the answer i needed and dont need the usual unecessary ignorant remarks and care bears putting their 2 cents in. What's it matter if i cant pk or not, SL wont stop me, ill kill you anyway and just deal with the bounty hunters. PK only in op wars... LoL what a mock. You gotta be one of these folks that gets his rocks off researching hundreds of apc bps at a time.
I RP a guy with a itchy trigger finger, someone who doesnt care what faction you are. if you arent a clan member and pose a challenge to me, take heed. I may attack you or not. Depends on my mood. If i feel like a good fight ill pull my cs, if not ill say hi and be on my way. It's how I like my game, don't come with your cynicism because I dont play the game I pay to play, the way you want me to play it.

Selendor
13-07-04, 15:06
All 4 of my characters have the mission bugs. List of other bugs:

No Runner info available
Epic Runs not working
All forums were wiped!!!! :mad:
All emails were wiped

Thanatos are you looking at the mission problem or all of these problems? If we're to lose all our emails and forum posts permanently I would like a statement to that fact, not the mysterious silence we've had so far.

Also, I remember back at the start of retail when you had to roll back Saturn you temporarily doubled the drop rate as compensation. Perhaps something like that would be in order this time as well...

Spy XX
13-07-04, 15:06
well 3 of 4 chars where bugged, after i reimplanted the LE in one of them the bug was gone, may be a coincidence, but the other char without the bug has its le in too.

Glok
13-07-04, 15:08
My un-bugged spy on Saturn has his LE in also. Interesting.

Spy XX
13-07-04, 15:12
any more le users who may prove/disprove the LE theorie?

WebShock
13-07-04, 15:30
those rollbacks made a lot of hard earned work go poof.

a raise in the drop rate would be a really good compensation.

i for one lost 100 gat turrets that were researched and built from scratch.

not only is that boring, but its dull and very time consuming.

it being that rare parts are just that, very rare (1 in 10 bots) it would be nice to double the drop rate temporarily.

thanks for your attention on this thanatos :D

Rob01m
13-07-04, 15:32
My LEed PPU and spy do not have this bug. My non LE tank and spy do. :wtf:

|R@zor|
13-07-04, 16:05
I only seem to get the bug on my tank and my PE, my monk and spy seem to be fine.

DonnyJepp
13-07-04, 16:48
my non-LE PPU was mid epic and doesn't have the bug, I was able to finish the epic this past weekend (TG epic). My pistol PE was at about the same place in the epic and he is getting from 4-10 "mission completed mission failed etc" every 2 minutes.

slaughteruall
13-07-04, 17:13
My droner/barter is LE'd and has the bug.

Razielo
14-07-04, 00:06
my apu has -20 SL and i cant get it down now O_o have to wait it out

ezza
14-07-04, 00:19
strange the bug, i wasnt getting it on my tank, untill i went to my brother in laws, watching him on his spy and noticed he was getting all these missions failed mission completed thingys.

then i get home, log in and holy moly im getting it

sooner they fix it the better.

i can mute trade spam but not the missions spam

Mandarin Mint
14-07-04, 00:24
All my chars have the bug, one was LE'd not anymore, andhe ha it when he had his LE in so.... Anyway its really annoying not to mention HARD to level up new characters with no missions, not to mention missions add a sense of RP to the game, its a sizable chunk missing :confused:

tiikeri
14-07-04, 00:27
my apu has -20 SL and i cant get it down now O_o have to wait it out

oh well... suck my apus -33 ;)