PDA

View Full Version : New character class

engl
12-07-04, 21:44
Would you think it would be good to add a new character class to Neocron ?

Also, how would you see this 5th character class ?

A Mutant with morphable body and DNA mods ? a Mech warrior, master of war VHCs? or maybe a Mentalist that can penetrates into your head and see exactly what you are seeing ?

I'm sure you guys can find even better ...

Jailbird
12-07-04, 21:47
ya, would be fun lvling him. but wth. who wouldnt be him? :D

Clyde
13-07-04, 05:09
some type of cyborg would be tight.

Crono
13-07-04, 05:11
Cyborg would be awsome :D

Though that would kinda take tanks spot. Cybernetic bone replacements would be awsome though :D

And if someone says a Ninja or anything remotly close to that i will go nuts, there is always some stupid group trying to get ninjas into every mmorpg. :p

-Crono

Rob01m
13-07-04, 05:14
How about a Ninja? :p

Crono
13-07-04, 05:16

Rofl :p

Terayon
13-07-04, 05:38
There is already a class for every kind of weapon. Only if there was a new weapon class that used a combination of main stats that none of the current classes could use, could there be a new class added.

martial arts/boxing/street fighting str/psi

maybe if willpower was moved back to psi. my favorite idea though was for mutants to be playable but only used the weapon like say if you where an aggresor you could only use the gatling pistol. i think thats how the idea went.

DonnyJepp
13-07-04, 05:43

Paging QD to the thread :p

Rob01m
13-07-04, 05:57
Or how about a class with 100 INT, 50 STR, 55 CON, 75 DEX, and 20 PSI? We could name them... oh wait that was the old Spy! :P

Anyone else remember using a Ryker Napalm PP_v42 (beta), which (if my memory isn't nerfed) was a laser rifle that looked like a laser cannon. :)

*cough* Anyways, I dunno what kind of class they can add really... each class is pretty flexible (at least when your goal is not to kill everyone). Maybe some kind of mutant vampire or cyborg? Or ninja. :P

yavimaya
13-07-04, 07:12
Man perfected by society is the best of all animals; he is the most terrible of all when he lives without law, and without justice. ~ Aristotle

i think you mean.... "Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!" ~ Anton LaVey

*smiles*

shodanjr_gr
13-07-04, 07:38
Im all for a new player class. Actually make two. Cybord AND mutant.

seraphian
13-07-04, 07:44
Ninja's for the following reasons:

Give the stealth tool to a class that can use it.

Because Katana are SO DAMN COOL

Because I want to have an entire clan of them so people can bitch about "The Ninjutsu Masters" Ninja-ing all their ops.

trigger hurt
13-07-04, 07:48
Ninja's for the following reasons:

Give the stealth tool to a class that can use it.

Because Katana are SO DAMN COOL

Because I want to have an entire clan of them so people can bitch about "The Ninjutsu Masters" Ninja-ing all their ops.
Spies can use stealth tool. It is their great equalizer. I'm not sure what you mean.

Shadow Dancer
13-07-04, 07:51
Yes I agree, a thief/ninja style char would be cool.

Spies IMO have the dex skills, but that's it. Look at their name and the way they look. Can anyone honestly think of them as ninjas? 8|

NeoChick
13-07-04, 07:56
I have always missed a warrior type that wields an axe, polearm etc. Perhaps a mutant type, dwarf type? Kind of stunted growth due to all the contaminants? and did not progress but lived in the wilderness, hence never learnt about firing type weapons. Or kind of a huge Neanderthal, ice age guy. Has vegetated in the ashes and now risen.
But with incredible resistance, not able to use firing weapons, just axes and the like, and faster than others so he/she can run towards enemy quickly and also get away quickly

Just a thought......

Shadow Dancer
13-07-04, 08:02
That sounds like melee tank. :p

Mr_Snow
13-07-04, 13:44
Let see dwarfs ninjas, anyone want dragons or elves or any other class that really only belongs in fantasy games?

Personally I would love a tank with 100 dex instead of 100 str but its not gonna happen.

Freaky Fryd
13-07-04, 13:58
...I vote ninjas...
:P

evs
13-07-04, 14:00

SCREW NINJA'S

NEED PIRATES

YARRRRRRRRRRR

winnoc
13-07-04, 14:09
Pffft....

I've got myself a ninja melee spy. No need to ad the class.

Glok
13-07-04, 14:11
Class: Hunter

Int: 60
Str: 80
Con: 60
Dex: 80
Psi: 20

:)

MkVenner
13-07-04, 14:17
Cyborg/Android

Str 80
Con 100
Dex 80
Psi 0
Int 0

But you get an extra 2 brain slots to get what you need in int, no psi at all, and would either drugs would last longer, or flash would be shorter.

probly wouldnt work but what the hell

or mebbe to extra slots that can take any type of int cept glove or bone, or an LE, so the guy would rely on his imps and drugs to be effective

ichinin
13-07-04, 15:00
The irony is that Ninjas were usually employed as spies..and we have spies already.

(Please forget every piece of crap ninja movie you've seen, hollywood do not make documentaries)

Clyde
13-07-04, 15:56
Or how about a class with 100 INT, 50 STR, 55 CON, 75 DEX, and 20 PSI? We could name them... oh wait that was the old Spy! :P

Anyone else remember using a Ryker Napalm PP_v42 (beta), which (if my memory isn't nerfed) was a laser rifle that looked like a laser cannon. :)

*cough* Anyways, I dunno what kind of class they can add really... each class is pretty flexible (at least when your goal is not to kill everyone). Maybe some kind of mutant vampire or cyborg? Or ninja. :P

lol yep, cept it was ment to be a plasma pistol