PDA

View Full Version : Demolition In Progress

Neocrons_coward
12-07-04, 13:48
[ edited ] I E MR BIG PIMP IT IS NOW TIME FOR A DEMOLITION... ANY VEICHLES I SEE I SHALL BE DESTROYING INSTANTLY AND DONT GIVE A FUCK WHOS VEICHLE IT IS IF ITS IN VIEW ITS DESTROYED.... TIME AFTER TIME I HAVE GHAD MY VECHILES DESTROYED I HAVE SPENT OVER 2 MILLION ON VEICHLES AND VARIOUS PRICKS ON THIS GAME SEEM TO LIKE TO DESTROY EM SO AS THE SAYING GOES

"CANT BE EM JOIN EM"

NOW THAT IM POCKETLESS AND HAVE FUCK ALL IN MONEY MIGHT AS WELL MAKE EVERYONE ELSE POOR.... NEXT STEP IS TO BECOME THE ULTIMATE PKER!!!!! (well over time lol:P)

Right time to summond the demolition team (yes thats more than 1 so expect hell to raise... Ensure u take out insurance ebfore it goes to the scrap...)

Incase ur wondering what ive had lost

(8 tanks, 10 HH4x4 crafts the one with the gun, 3 hovertec gun version 2 bike versions of that, and a few others i cant remember but ive had enough of being a nice little innocent person who dont wanna touch other ppl stuff and let em continue well fuck that fuck the rules and more importantly FUCK THE PKERS time for revenge sadly everyone counts!!!)

Glok
12-07-04, 13:49
Do the NEXT epic for god's sake.

Neocrons_coward
12-07-04, 13:52
Do the NEXT epic for god's sake.

and whats on there O.o might as well hurry up as ive received my second warning from NIDHOGG lol.. I love being a rebel against authority

Glok
12-07-04, 13:54
The reward is a vehicle that while it can be destroyed, you just go to a veh depot and pay 10nc and you got it back. It never gets permanently destroyed.

Genty
12-07-04, 14:13
[ edited ]

jernau
12-07-04, 14:16
That's a hell of a lot of vehicles to lose.

Do you keep parking them outside MB or something? If you put them in the depot when you get out they last a lot longer.

Also, as said - Get a Reveller.

winnoc
12-07-04, 14:18
Hmmm, so far i've had 4 rhino's blow up on me, from which 3 in combat, a 4x4 V1, while hunting and running into a reveler :-), a bike (left it parked) and a few hovers.

I don't mind much, just DON'T ever buy them from the asg store.
If you need vehicles on saturn, contact me, i can set you up with every possible vehicle for a fraction of the ASG store prices (the price i get from selling them).

And yes, spec some in repair, get remote repair nanites and after you're done, put it in storage in an ASG.

Genty
12-07-04, 14:20
If you need vehicles on saturn, contact me, i can set you up with every possible vehicle for a fraction of the ASG store prices (the price i get from selling them).

I can sell them for a fraction of the ASG store prices too.

(NOTE: fraction may be 3/2.....)

winnoc
12-07-04, 14:23
You DID read the fine print did you? :p

All vehicles are sold as is, so any 0% vehicles which blow up as soon as you take them out of the asg , due to the structural stress caused by a blowing wind, will NOT be reimbursed upon notification. You are solely responsible for the status of the vehicle. I have information from good sources saying that on juli 20th all vehicles at 0% will be instantly put back to 100%.

Archeus
12-07-04, 14:30
I don't mind much, just DON'T ever buy them from the asg store.
And yes, spec some in repair, get remote repair nanites and after you're done, put it in storage in an ASG.

Exactly.

ezza
12-07-04, 14:33
nothing like blowing up a vehicle.

BOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/shot0137.jpg

such a loverly sight

winnoc
12-07-04, 14:44
Yeah, i love the sound too, yesterday i was driving home to mb, as i noticed some people attacking it. I start taking shots at the enemies near the entrance, they run inside, i then notice a rhino behind me taking shots at my precious "Margareth Thatcher 5" (yes i did name my rhino, she is after all an iron lady too).
Turns out when the BIG BOOM happened they had 4 people inside, of which two tanks, i never knew why they didn't let some jump out to shoot the rhino alongside their gunner, they would have owned me badly.

hivemind
12-07-04, 15:45
[ edited ]

TheGreatMilenko
12-07-04, 15:51
all i gota say is Mr.BigPimp owned you fucking ass

TheGreatMilenko
12-07-04, 15:52
[ edited ]

haha OWNED again

TheGreatMilenko
12-07-04, 15:55
bah that was mean mods why did you edit that :p

TheGreatMilenko
12-07-04, 15:59
btw where are you i wanna kill you some day so i can be on your bitch list so i can get my name known throughout neocron ;) :lol:

TheGreatMilenko
12-07-04, 16:00
w00t 5 post ina row thats gota be ownedge

Glok
12-07-04, 16:01
w00t 5 post ina row thats gota be ownedgeUm no. That's just stupid.

TheGreatMilenko
12-07-04, 16:01
Um no. That's just stupid.
well umm
DOOM ON YOU DOOM ON YOU DOOM ON YOU

[TgR]KILLER
12-07-04, 16:03
a few words niddy just said in another thread he just locked spring to mind :p :lol:

Nidhogg
12-07-04, 16:04
TheGreatMilenko, quit messing around.

N

TheGreatMilenko
12-07-04, 16:05
TheGreatMilenko, quit messing around.

N

bah ok sry me go to bed now

VirtualReGen
12-07-04, 17:01
HAHAH you gotta see Mr.Big how proud he is he has his own thread :D
shit i would be too! hahahah sweet =]

Logan_storm_03
12-07-04, 17:27
ok this is the most lamest thred iv seen this week, we should setup a award for the most pointless crap...

Genty
12-07-04, 18:08
[ edited ]

Gah, guess my joking nature did not shine through enough :eek:

LiL T
13-07-04, 12:30
lol yeah great thread

Scikar
13-07-04, 12:41
You're going to start up your own vehicle destroying clan as revenge?

Just try it. O_o

TheGreatMilenko
13-07-04, 13:13
i wanna kill her so she can make a funny thread about me i love the part at
I R MR BIG PIMP IT IS NOW TIME FOR A DEMOLITION :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LiL T
13-07-04, 17:51
CRAP!!! ITS MR BIG PIMP DRIVE!!! DRIVE!!! :eek:

LOL :lol:

whifix
13-07-04, 18:35
Just for the ones who do not know this, vehicles are recycleable. If you find someone with enough repair skill they can recycle the keys and get back most of the parts. from there you usually only have to buy 1-2 vehicle parts and a blue print of it and find a constructor.

JackScratch
14-07-04, 09:13
Not only in game but IRL, this attiti\ude makes you a part of the problem not part of the solution. I am very sorry about your vehicular predicament, and I hope you have found a solution, the NEXT epic is a good example, however randomly blowing up peoples vehicles is not how you protest your own being destroyed. Nor is the imitation of any other nehaviour you detest (ganking is an exalent example).