PDA

View Full Version : strange bugs on uranus

MISS WHIP
12-07-04, 12:04
Is it just me or have there being some wierd bugs on uranus laterly
case in point...

Hunting with a friend in J06 and come across a 50/50 spiderbot,no other mobs in the area run up to spiderbot and get "PARASHOCKED" :wtf:
look around for warbot that might have just spawned,nothing there.
Spiderbot hit me with weapon that warbots use and then shoot me with normal spiderbot guns.
Kill spiderbot after much confusion and get 2500 (or something close to that)
credits for killing it and have to hack it as well , at least got a E part out of it.

2nd bug feature

My sympathy with 2 factions went to -1024 and i still have my LE in and at the same time i saw terromaulers as being friendly although the bastards still attacked me.

3rd bug feature

In plaza 2 and i sync into someone else a constructor i think as his inventory had alot of new 5 slot rare spells which i had for about 30 minutes before they vanished again, i was still my chara but with his inventory.

4th bug feature

In plaza 2 talking to a friend and a second later im at Tescom uplink GR with 4 other people

This all took place over the weekend.
I have being playing on uranus for about 2 months and this is the first time i ever had bugs.

I know some of them are old bugs but the spiderbot one is pretty funny.

LTA
12-07-04, 12:27
it's not so bad

My char is stuck on the next subway, i can't get of the train stupid ass f'in bugs, going all the way to oz to end back at plaza is stupid and about as annoying as a fre infront of a grim...

Make the doors open all the time ffs, not when it feels like it, or at least if its a direct route to OZ/plaza say so i expect to not get of anywhere but oz

darknessfairy
12-07-04, 14:48
the spiderbot thing is erm normal...well as good as normal in this game, its actually a wb but in a spiderbot's body...wrong gfx or something idk...

the looking allied to mobs is known as well .. had it the other day... just be aware that anything you know to hurt you WILL hurt you, regardless of what you think..

popping into someones body is also known, had it before, i generally relog or zone and it fixes the problem...

And the synching places where you shouldnt be happens as well, i get it alot when i GR to plaza 2, and i get moved into someones appy. My explanation for this is that somone zones into their appy (or GR's to some place) and the server gets confused and thinks YOU wanted to do that too, therefore sends you there as well.

So yeah these are common "features" (not bugs, features kids)
Some are quite annoying some are quite amusing sometimes :)

ezza
12-07-04, 14:49
notjust uranus ,this happened to me on saturn this morning

SorkZmok
12-07-04, 14:51
the spiderbot thing is erm normal...well as good as normal in this game, its actually a wb but in a spiderbot's body...wrong gfx or something idk...
Hehe me and Spongeh once met a 10/10 crab at Northstar that actually was a warbot in disguise. I even had to hack the crab open and got a rare implant from it. :p

darknessfairy
12-07-04, 14:53
yeah i know, i remember that, he told me about it .... damn the wee crabs being in disguise as warbots....

maybe its holovests for mobs? :lol: O_o O_o O_o

Doc Holliday
12-07-04, 21:51
And remember kiddies. on saturn its a bug. uranus its a feature. have fun now :D

-FN-
12-07-04, 23:11
Is this anything like the "Mission Accomplished/Failed" messages I was getting at 10 a minute for no reason for the 15 minutes I was on Saturn yesterday? o_O What a buggy load of crap Saturn sounds like...

SjanTeN^
12-07-04, 23:24
run into pp on my ppu, get a fatal dropped when i come in release, my ds popped out. :(

notneo
13-07-04, 10:59
my latest feautures are my droner cant talk in dron mode and missions time out before i get to the hunting zone

and hi darknes fariy long time no see

formori
13-07-04, 11:28
done the "other persons apartment" in the middle of plaza 1. 1 moment running, next moment synching and standing infront of an annoyed person :)